Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Crazy »

Mod wrote:2.5. Quoting any day-talking will get you modkilled. Paraphrasing is okay.
I don't see how TS's daytalk could possibly be paraphrased...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by armlx »

Hmmm, not liking the double standard armlx holds. It's a crime when I don't post times, but TS gets off scott free? Probably the beginning of his buddying up attempts to her as well...
I completely forgot about that.

TS, times or die plz.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

You were pressuring me. I told you we had a lot of stuff. I don't have a million years of free time to paraphrase.

As for the times, get lost. As it is, it took me 45 minutes to process it into an Excel worksheet, and thinking I didn't need it after posting, I didn't save it. I'm not doing that again. Especially since I'm going to be modkilled now, you'll soon find out we were town, so times are irrelevent.

BTW: Crazy is scum for drawing attention and getting me modkilled.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by destructor »

.::] Final Day 4 Vote Count [::.

charter (7)
- armlx, Crazy, Darox, WaltWishbone, Ragging Rabbit, SleepyPanda, Knight of Cydonia
Battle Mage (3)
- Toaster Strudel, neko2086, Cephrir
Darox (1)
- Adel
armlx (1)
- charter

Not Voting (6) - sekinj, starrie, Battle Mage, ThAdmiral, DarlaBlueEyes, ClockworkRuse

"Good morning sweet stuff," Toaster Strudel says with a haunting sense of deja vu. She could swear she felt a rattling beneath her feet as she spoke.

"OK. Let's squeeze them," she continues. This time it was a bit more of a rumble.

With increasing caution, TS speaks again, "Oh, OK, they're town. Alright. I will work with this assumption too."

Forget violently shaking, the ground literally explodes beneath TS! It seemed that she had created some sort of time paradox by quoting her past private conversations and now the universe needed her dead! A vortex spawned from beneath her, sucking her in!

Toaster Strudel
has been mod-killed!
Adel
, her lover, stands speechless, tears streaming down her cheeks. Unable to bear the thought of living alone, she jumps in after Toaster and the two are crushed into a tiny ball that falls to the ground and rolls away into the distance.

They were
Townies

Day 5 begins.

With 16 alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Deadline is October 9, 02:00 GMT.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by armlx »

Vote Charter

See above.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by charter »

vote armlx

LISTEN TO TS. SHE WAS TOWN. SHE WASN'T AN IDIOT AND KNEW THAT ME/CEPH ARE TOWNIES. DONT MAKE IT TWO GROUPS OF TOWNIES HAVING TO DIE BEFORE YOU FINALLY LYNCH ARMLX/SP SCUM PAIR.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by armlx »

LISTEN TO TS. SHE WAS TOWN. SHE WASN'T AN IDIOT AND KNEW THAT ME/CEPH ARE TOWNIES. DONT MAKE IT TWO GROUPS OF TOWNIES HAVING TO DIE BEFORE YOU FINALLY LYNCH ARMLX/SP SCUM PAIR.
Appeal to emotion, logical fallacy of assuming pro-town = auto-right.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by charter »

Or it could be exactly what I said it was. Also the truth. I don't really care how I convey it really, call it whatever you want, it's still right and you know it.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by armlx »

Or it could be exactly what I said it was. Also the truth. I don't really care how I convey it really, call it whatever you want, it's still right and you know it.
Lets look at the facts here.

Your case

1. I attacked you for your day talk
2. TS said you were town
3. I didn't vote for someone while the person I replaced was inactive, then helped spur wagons on 2 people who turned up town.

My Case

1. You opposed the mass claim in a scenario where mass claim had none of the usual draw backs of giving the scum perfect info.
2. When you did claim, you left out important details of D/T, and when those were filled in they did not match.
3. You have been attacking someone who is strongly considered town, if not confirmed.
4. Your baseless OMGUS attack on me based in appeal to emotion and false logic, as well as the fact said attacks contradict your game long suspicions marked in point 3.

Am I missing anything?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Huge
FOS on crazy

You might as well have just hammered her.

I need to go read the daytalk again, with toaster flipping town at least two of them were contrived. It shouldn't be so tough to figure out whose were faked.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:
Lets look at the facts here.

Your case

1. I attacked you for your day talk
2. TS
(confirmed town, who was playing to lynch scum, not townies, as you are)
said you were town
3. I didn't vote for someone while the person I replaced was inactive, then helped spur wagons on 2 people who turned up town.
You have the same role as their not being on iceman's wagon. Regardless of being inactive or not, his wagon started up way before you were replaced in.

4. Your extreme buddying up to anyone who will listen (which is a lot of people in this game...)
5. Your being horribly wrong, tunneling in on one townie, lynching them, and moving right on to the next.

My Case

1. You opposed the mass claim in a scenario where mass claim had none of the usual draw backs of giving the scum perfect info.
False, go back and reread. I was against EVERYONE POSTING IT ALL AT ONCE

2. When you did claim, you left out important details of D/T, and when those were filled in they did not match.
False, I left out stupid shit not pertaining to this game. Would I really be that lazy as to falsify it so it was so easy to catch? Bitch about WIFOM, but the answer is still no.

3. You have been attacking someone who is strongly considered town, if not confirmed.
When did crazy all of a sudden be decreed town? I haven't heard the mod say crazy is town. There's two scum groups so I'm not sure anyone but me and ceph are town

4. Your baseless OMGUS attack on me based in appeal to emotion and false logic, as well as the fact said attacks contradict your game long suspicions marked in point 3.
No, I voted you for your extreme buddying up and being consistantly wrong in this game. You're not that terrible of a townie, therefore you are scum in this game

Am I missing anything?
Honestly, I don't understand how no one else wants you dead.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by armlx »

:roll:

Again, confirmed town != right.
4. Your extreme buddying up to anyone who will listen (which is a lot of people in this game...)
Who and I buddying to? The people I am arguing are confirmed town? The person I forgot to ask about times on?
You have the same role as their not being on iceman's wagon. Regardless of being inactive or not, his wagon started up way before you were replaced in.
Pacman was 98% inactive this game. The 2% being posts about being active later
5. Your being horribly wrong, tunneling in on one townie, lynching them, and moving right on to the next.
I like how you feel the need to emotionalize what I empirically stated in point 3.
:roll:

Again, confirmed town != right.
Who and I buddying to? The people I am arguing are confirmed town? The person I forgot to ask about times on?
Pacman was 98% inactive this game. The 2% being posts about being active later
I like how you feel the need to emotionalize what I empirically stated in point 3.
I think everyone posting their daytalk all at once isn't a good idea. I think it's only necessary for those who are serious lynch candidates to possibly post their daytalk.
No, false. You were against the mass claim. nice try though.
False, I left out stupid shit not pertaining to this game. Would I really be that lazy as to falsify it so it was so easy to catch? Bitch about WIFOM, but the answer is still no.
Actually, I'm assuming the extra D/T's are due to scum partners. Just saying.
When did crazy all of a sudden be decreed town? I haven't heard the mod say crazy is town. There's two scum groups so I'm not sure anyone but me and ceph are town
Its been debated and voted on in thread. The majority of people are strongly leaning town on him, with a few saying confirmed.
No, I voted you for your extreme buddying up and being consistantly wrong in this game. You're not that terrible of a townie, therefore you are scum in this game
I've explained how the whole buddying attack contradicts the suspicion of Crazy. The being wrong thing only came up much later. And the majority of your posts since you started being attacked were full of bargaining tactics (the lynch armlx first thing), appeals to emotion (I'm not gonna help as I'm just lynched regardless), and whatever the "Ice was scum, I'm not" with no data backing it is.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by charter »

Whatever, Just lynch armlx after me. Then RR. Then maybe Darox. If you haven't won by then, then good luck. I'm not going to bother responding to armlx's attacks anymore because it's just a pissing match and I don't care enough to do it anymore (though the rest of you feel free to see, even in his last post right there, how he is just posting blatent lies about what he quotes of mine. It contradicts itself in a matter of sentences). Go ahead and add that to your case armlx. Because I'm giving up, that makes me scum somehow :roll:
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by armlx »

Nice tactic. Call me a liar, don't show where I did to make other people extrapolate and stretch for it, the appeal to emotion that you just give up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by charter »

Dude, you win. You can stop pursuing it. You can lynch me, but you're going to get lynched after me.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by armlx »

If you are town, you have no reason to not point out the lies you see.

just saying.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by charter »

I'm scum, remember? You've been preaching it for so long, how could you forget?

This is your lie "No, false. You were against the mass claim. nice try though."
You even quoted me multiple times saying I'm against it all at once.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by armlx »

That was my point.
This is your lie "No, false. You were against the mass claim. nice try though."
Again.
I think everyone posting their daytalk all at once isn't a good idea. I think it's only necessary for those who are serious lynch candidates to possibly post their daytalk.
This is a post by you.
I think everyone posting their daytalk all at once isn't a good idea.
Emphasis mine.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by armlx »

Under view all posts by charter, its post #91
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by charter »

I guess massclaim and everyone post their daytalk at once are now the same thing? Yeah, don't understand how anyone could get confused by that.

And I am done responding to armlx's posts. This time for real. I'm also not answering SP questions, whatever they were, I stopped reading his posts a while back. Townies can't get frustrated and give up, that's a scumtell, remember everyone?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by armlx »

I guess massclaim and everyone post their daytalk at once are now the same thing? Yeah, don't understand how anyone could get confused by that.
It definitely is in this game.
Townies can't get frustrated and give up, that's a scumtell, remember everyone?
They can, but in the context of all your other actions it is a scum tell.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by charter »

Also, Crazy would be a fine lynch maybe before darox. See post 1802.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by Darox »

Anyone who thinks Crazy is scum solely because he pointed out that TS had broken a rule is reaching for the stars.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by armlx »

Darox wrote:Anyone who thinks Crazy is scum solely because he pointed out that TS had broken a rule is reaching for the stars.
I wouldn't go that far, but its no where near definitive. I have twice I can remember, maybe 3 times, pointed out something that got a townie mod killed when I was townie.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

charter wrote:vote armlx
OMG. ADEL WAS SAYING I WAS TOWN AND SHE WAS TOWN, SO THAT PROVES I AM TOWN. A+ for using great logic again.

Vote: charter

charter wrote:Honestly, I don't understand how no one else wants you dead.
Says the person who is STILL avoiding to answer my questions. You don't want to answer because you'd be writing your own death warrant since you wouldn't be able to explain what you've done.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”