Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by bugspray »

None. mo!caught!scum needs more votes and then I want the n1 kill that I earned so I can fuck around in the dead pt
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 875, bugspray wrote:None. mo!caught!scum needs more votes and then I want the n1 kill that I earned so I can fuck around in the dead pt
As long as I’m alive in this game, I’m never unvoting them.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

If you’re actually town here, then I owe you a huge apology wrt to the gamethrowing thing. Mo is practically open wolfing.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 871, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 853, GrandpaMo wrote:can u fucking hammer already @loki???

u litearlly changed ur reads like 8 times now and have said i was town at first and bugs was scum then u said it was me and vanders and now u are saying bugs is scum .

idfk but can u hammer ? because everyone literally got on to me bout not hammering and i dont like how u got off the hook for that but i was bashed about it and its honestly annoying since like i dont think i have done anything rlly scummy. i have replied to everyone, gave my defense and direction while ppl still somehow seem to ignore everything i say. thats why im not even trying that much anymore this game. and probably won't go into my analytical phase anytime soon
In post 854, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 805, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 777, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 751, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 531, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 530, bugspray wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
lazy excuse to not want to solve d1. are you scum?
what? where have i said that? don't take my words out of context. saying a game is hard to solve =/= trying to solve.

i just said we will have more info by day 2. bad question
this argument feels awkward/artifical and weirdly drops off immediately
i don't like Mo's initial comment and agree it sounds weird but the follow up from both sides feels like it's going somewhere then there's no follow up from either of them and that reads weirdly

no fucking way. i really had hope in you hopkirk. now you???? you can't fucking read either??? there was obvious follow up! in fact andante came of in to that perspective. pls look at post 541. bugs never responds to me. why am i the one that looks scum here... :facepalm:

In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:i don't like vanders starting to ask 'why do you TR hop'/testing the waters on me
In post 726, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 723, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 721, Andante wrote:oh hey!! bugspray is E-1!!! I didn't intend to do that lol but yeah, I'm down with a bugs yeet, if bugs is FN someone may wanna speak up
Bugs and Vanders are claimed neighbors so that isn’t possible and whomever is fn should obviously not claim.
ill unvote for now, just in case someone is gonna hammer

UNVOTE: bugs
why are you concerned about a hammer here?
are you seriously kidding me. have you not read anything. i guess i can't be fucking hammer... i literally have said multiple times. i literally said that the real reason is that i want to be hammer and was waiting for someone else to vote and then come in and hammer because it would have been the first time i hammer.
In post 758, bugspray wrote:this is gonna be really fucking weird when i flip green
i don't like vander's tunneling. it's anti town nai behavior which is a favorite scum activity

mo's posturing aroudn the hammer is fucked. it seems like he really wants me to die.
i think what could have happened is that he unvoted and then scum partner in pt was like what ar eyou doing we can yeet this sucker and
now he changed the story to i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer

VOTE: grandmamo
i can give less two shits about the hammer on you xD. like i said, i just wanted to be the one to hammer lmfao and i think that we flip you regardless of allignment. since i dont think my scumread would move anywhere. also look at ur phrase "i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer." arent i getting scumread for me saying what if there is a hammer??? ur point is? that phrase contradicts ur first statement. i highlighted it in bold.
In post 761, bugspray wrote:the fact my wagon stalled and nobody else is being pushed means that i'm town. if i was scum then me or my partner would actively push other slots.
no thats nai. the fact that ur wagon could have stalled is because scum never voted you and found opportunity (me not voting) to pivot onto me and use that as a viable excuse to be scumread. that is what is happening rn.
In post 769, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 741, GrandpaMo wrote:but if it does get to e-1 regardless of bugs posting or not, im hammering lol
In post 742, GrandpaMo wrote:@loki can u vote or
Why are you so eager to be the hammer? And if I put bugs at e - 1, then why are you saying you want to wait to hear what they’re saying?
In post 774, Loki Dokie wrote:That said, I definitely have reservations about voting you. If my theory is correct, I’m leaning to Mo/Vanders rn because there’s absolutely nothing “poor” about my setup spec theory. @Vanders.

But rn, Mo looks the worst to me out of the four and Robert the best. So I lean Mo/Vanders as the team and should I die, I want bragging rights if this is correct.
In post 776, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

I think he was very clearly trying to rolefish Andante earlier and he keeps backtracking on things. Like potentially sr his neighbor - after I gave my setup spec theory.

Mo also never explained why he thought my slot “needed pressure”. It just read like a really lazy vote to me. I still maintain his and Vanders had the most suspicious votes on me and looked the worst.

Why did you quote all of this?
because i accidently submitted. why do u tihnk i didnt reply and why do u think that was the first message then me replying agian with the updated info.

u haven't answered anything in there but no ur still scumcasing me and again providing no info.

if this flips town, ur probably scum honestly.

You’re screaming at me to hammer than saying if they flip town, I’m scum? What kind of townie ever makes these two posts back to back? Sorry but no, you’re blatantly obvious attempts to try to miselim won’t work.[/quote]

now u wanna respond after i tell u to LOL.

and yes that is my logic. i think there is 1 scum in between u. so what is ur point? and wdym what townie... that is literally logic based on reasoning that i have provided unlike you. "miselim" when i didn't even want to hammer and u call me out for not hammering then u go on to me about voting. just pls. STICK WIT A STORY
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 874, Loki Dokie wrote:I don’t know if what is happening between bugs and Mo is some insane scum theatre or if bugs is actually town but I have never ever even once seen a game, where a player demanded I hammer and in the very next post claim that if the slot they wanted me to hammer flipped town, I’m probably scum. What townie in the history of mafia thinks like that?

thats a regular claim... i wasn't even pertaining to that. if you read the full post... i was getting frustrated at the fact that everyone points me out for not hammering (including u i believe) then u switch up ur reads for like the 4th or 5th time, and don't even vote but stay on me for whatever reason.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 876, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 875, bugspray wrote:None. mo!caught!scum needs more votes and then I want the n1 kill that I earned so I can fuck around in the dead pt
antitown
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i really don't want to get my emotional intelligence mixed up in my reads. (bias) so i will ignore you for now

@hopkirk what r ur reads so far?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 879, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 874, Loki Dokie wrote:I don’t know if what is happening between bugs and Mo is some insane scum theatre or if bugs is actually town but I have never ever even once seen a game, where a player demanded I hammer and in the very next post claim that if the slot they wanted me to hammer flipped town, I’m probably scum. What townie in the history of mafia thinks like that?

thats a regular claim... i wasn't even pertaining to that. if you read the full post... i was getting frustrated at the fact that everyone points me out for not hammering (including u i believe) then u switch up ur reads for like the 4th or 5th time, and don't even vote but stay on me for whatever reason.
Quote that post. Where did I ever say that? Town doesn’t demand someone hammers and in the very next post say if the slot they didn’t hammer flips town, they’re scum, No freaking way.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 880, GrandpaMo wrote:
antitown
Why should I think you’re town especially now after those two back to back posts I just referenced. You’re acting scummy af, so no nothing remotely antitown about wanting to vote the slot that is being off the charts scummy. I’m still not sure whether or not bugs is your buddy but they are more likely to be town than you, which is why with over a week left, why would I want to switch my vote - especially when my strongest sr is demanding I hammer?

Is there a possibility that you’re off the charts uberscummy town, sure but I really don’t think so.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Andante »

I just want the flip....
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 741, GrandpaMo wrote:but if it does get to e-1 regardless of bugs posting or not, im hammering lol
Why are you so eager to be the hammer? And if I put bugs at e - 1, then why are you saying you want to wait to hear what they’re saying?
this
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 884, Andante wrote:I just want the flip....

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

what do u feel bout other ppl? what r ur reads?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 885, GrandpaMo wrote:
this
What were you wanting to hear and now you yelled at me to hammer them. It’s nowhere near deadline, so why would I switch my vote when I feel far more confident on you flipping scum than bugs?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 883, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 880, GrandpaMo wrote:
antitown
Why should I think you’re town especially now after those two back to back posts I just referenced. You’re acting scummy af, so no nothing remotely antitown about wanting to vote the slot that is being off the charts scummy. I’m still not sure whether or not bugs is your buddy but they are more likely to be town than you, which is why with over a week left, why would I want to switch my vote - especially when my strongest sr is demanding I hammer?

Is there a possibility that you’re off the charts uberscummy town, sure but I really don’t think so.

ur just using confimration bias xD the fact that u think me and bugs are ever paired here is actually ridiculous. why would i ever want the pressure on to me the next day if i know i can direct the vote onto vanderrs lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 887, Loki Dokie wrote:
this
What were you wanting to hear and now you yelled at me to hammer them. It’s nowhere near deadline, so why would I switch my vote when I feel far more confident on you flipping scum than bugs?
because ur inconsistent with ur reads. u say im more scum than bugs one time and you even sheep bugs saying its me and vander then onto the recent post (the reason why i even made that post for u to hammer) where u literally said that you thought bugs was scum.

so why not vote for them.

i was just eager for a flip to happen already.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 886, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 884, Andante wrote:I just want the flip....

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

what do u feel bout other ppl? what r ur reads?
I'll give them to my neighbor after the flip. I already voiced, if this is town, flow and mo are scum
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

The fact that you’re not even entertaining the possibility that I’m deathtunnelled town instead of scum when it’s beyond obvious I’m town here, also isn’t helping.

But I would be seriously shocked if your town with the way you’ve been treating my slot and I just think your reads on both me and bugs don’t read genuine to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 889, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 887, Loki Dokie wrote:
this
because ur inconsistent with ur reads. u say im more scum than bugs one time and you even sheep bugs saying its me and vander then onto the recent post (the reason why i even made that post for u to hammer) where u literally said that you thought bugs was scum.

so why not vote for them.

i was just eager for a flip to happen already.
I repeat, it’s nowhere near deadline and you’re currently my strongest sr. Why would I vote anywhere else?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 891, Loki Dokie wrote:The fact that you’re not even entertaining the possibility that I’m deathtunnelled town instead of scum when it’s beyond obvious I’m town here, also isn’t helping.

But I would be seriously shocked if your town with the way you’ve been treating my slot and I just think your reads on both me and bugs don’t read genuine to me.

i have literally said that :sob:

why do u tihnk im ingorning u or trying to.

its a pointless convo that won't get us anywhere.

i will be playing more passive until someone else explains their trajectory.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 892, Loki Dokie wrote:nowhere near deadline and you’re currently my strongest sr.
It's already hammered??
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 894, Andante wrote:
In post 892, Loki Dokie wrote:nowhere near deadline and you’re currently my strongest sr.
It's already hammered??
did u not pay attention to anything at all ....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 895, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 894, Andante wrote:
It's already hammered??
did u not pay attention to anything at all ....
is it not hammered?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Andante »

I thought it was, but it looks like Loki was assuming it wasn't hammered?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.9
bugspray
(3): Vanderscamp, Andante, GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
(2): Loki Dokie, bugspray
Loki Dokie
(1): Robert M Hunter

Not Voting
(3): flow trap, Hopkirk, GeorgeBailey

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2021-05-23 17:50:00)
Mod notes:
Happy birthday Datisi!
Last edited by DkKoba on Wed May 12, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 893, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 891, Loki Dokie wrote:The fact that you’re not even entertaining the possibility that I’m deathtunnelled town instead of scum when it’s beyond obvious I’m town here, also isn’t helping.

i have literally said that :sob:

why do u tihnk im ingorning u or trying to.

its a pointless convo that won't get us anywhere.

i will be playing more passive until someone else explains their trajectory.

Why did you demand I hammer, then say if bugs flips town, I’m probably scum?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”