The List - Winner revealed!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Aronis »

hi all you should DM me on discord bc i really don't check this forum much at all, my discord is Mereel#6615
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Aronis »

this challenge literally only takes ten minutes how have you people not finished it yet
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Sat May 01, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Aronis »

Can you explain how 12 is wrong?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Sat May 01, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 138, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 121, D3f3nd3r wrote:An attack that does 25% or 50% damage is called Not Very Effective
0x isn't "not very effective", it is no effect.
thanks <3
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #283 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Aronis »

Hi, I know you probably both have a lot of questions and are overwhelmed right now, but idc I'm going to ask you a bunch more because my name is bitter juror™ and this is my last chance to have something that shouldn't revolve around me revolve around me.

So first off, as every good juror should be, I am insanely bitter about the way I was eliminated. I came into this game with the infallible strategy: win every challenge, but unfortunately got screwed over by a bad one. So how did you feel about the challenges in this game? And specifically, how did you feel about the round 3 challenge? Do you like pokemon? Was it a good challenge?

Xalxe, you got lucky and won immunity in round 3, can you please explain why you chose not to save me? I was gutted and heartbroken about that decision and am now very angry and demand an answer.

Murdercat, what was your list for round 3? Had you won immunity, would you have saved me? If the answer is no, then I would most certainly like an explanation for such a cruel backstabbing.

Also, can you please talk about how you generically feel about me as a person. While I may be bitter, this section can be overly harsh provided it is an acceptable form of harshness. The key is that you must be truthful.

Oh and if I’m gonna vote for you I need to understand your game, so can you please explain where I was ranked on your list every single round I was in the game?

Can you please explain how my elimination from the game made your path to the end much much easier and elaborate on how you probably wouldn’t have got here if I didn’t get unluckily eliminated and backstabbed by the people I loved?

Noraa created a ponderosa chat and honestly some of the stuff said about you two was sickening in there. I had over 500 unread messages when I logged on to discord yesterday and didn't get a chance to read all of it, but a couple of people have described you both using a variety of terms such as “heartless,” “very lost,” “completely unworthy,” “rude,” and “a really sickening person to play with.” What is your response to this?

I’m also looking at your gameplay and all I see is a lot of weaknesses and a lot of holes and a cinderella story that doesn’t even have a fancy dress, can you explain to me what your biggest strength was in this game and how it helped you? If you even had a strength that is.

Lastly, (and I'm bolding this because it is the most important question), Malkon and I are hosting a marathon game on May 22nd. Malkon is like the best mod ever and so you should definitely sign up to play in his game. Have you signed up to play? If yes, what would getting cast in such an amazing game mean to you? And if not, why not? If you would like to send me valid documentation excusing your absence my email is jab695@txstate.edu
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #287 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 286, MURDERCAT wrote:This is a long one so I'm gunna spoiler it :)

Spoiler:
In post 283, Aronis wrote:So first off, as every good juror should be, I am insanely bitter about the way I was eliminated. I came into this game with the infallible strategy: win every challenge, but unfortunately got screwed over by a bad one. So how did you feel about the challenges in this game? And specifically, how did you feel about the round 3 challenge? Do you like pokemon? Was it a good challenge?
I quite liked the challenge variety actually. Looking back through the list of them there really wasn't a ton of overlap. I would have probably done better if there was a creative challenge, but those are kind of subjective so I'm not sure it would have worked for this style of game anyway. As for pokemon, I am in fact a fan as you can probably tell from my avatar. That was the perfect challenge as I specifically asked D3f3nd3r pregame to "design a challenge that would get out Aronis in round 3, he's too big a threat." So there you have it.
In post 283, Aronis wrote:Murdercat, what was your list for round 3? Had you won immunity, would you have saved me? If the answer is no, then I would most certainly like an explanation for such a cruel backstabbing.
Not only were you last on my list, I threw the challenge because I was worried that I would still, somehow, end up saving you had I ended up in the top half. It was clear you would have won out had you been allowed to live. I felt bad about it so I asked xof if I could put you first anyway and they said "if you do that you are playing against your win condition and as a listmod I would have to ban you."
In post 283, Aronis wrote:Also, can you please talk about how you generically feel about me as a person. While I may be bitter, this section can be overly harsh provided it is an acceptable form of harshness. The key is that you must be truthful.
I quite liked talking to you! You seem very nice and given the game had gone on longer I am sure we would have worked together eventually. But having a 1st and 2nd place performance made you way too scary to keep around for free when I had other less scary people putting me high on their lists. I hope we get to talk more on
May 22nd for that cool weakest link game you are organizing with Malkon
In post 283, Aronis wrote:Oh and if I’m gonna vote for you I need to understand your game, so can you please explain where I was ranked on your list every single round I was in the game?
Please see my full lists for all the details, but you were in the middle of my first list as we had a nice convo on the first day. After getting 2nd in the first challenge, you dropped to 2nd to last. And in the last round of course you were at the very bottom. I knew you were very likely to continue to win challenges and save people who were not me so it was actually quite good for me that you left.
In post 283, Aronis wrote:Can you please explain how my elimination from the game made your path to the end much much easier and elaborate on how you probably wouldn’t have got here if I didn’t get unluckily eliminated and backstabbed by the people I loved?
How good are you at slide puzzles?
I don't think I would be in final 2 if I hadn't taken myself, so while I still think I would have performed well enough to get to F4, you would have gotten in my way in a real way in the final round. I think my time was good, but I was somewhat inefficient getting to the slide puzzle and it took me a minute to get the pattern down for moving the numbers around. It is entirely possible to save a minute or two if you were super efficient, which I have no doubt you would have been. :D
In post 283, Aronis wrote:Noraa created a ponderosa chat and honestly some of the stuff said about you two was sickening in there. I had over 500 unread messages when I logged on to discord yesterday and didn't get a chance to read all of it, but a couple of people have described you both using a variety of terms such as “heartless,” “very lost,” “completely unworthy,” “rude,” and “a really sickening person to play with.” What is your response to this?
Whatever it takes to win. You were all my pawns, sorry.
In post 283, Aronis wrote:I’m also looking at your gameplay and all I see is a lot of weaknesses and a lot of holes and a cinderella story that doesn’t even have a fancy dress, can you explain to me what your biggest strength was in this game and how it helped you? If you even had a strength that is.
It was clearly my social game. While my challenge performance picked up, it was social game that got me there. In the first round I was saved by Jumble (4th), in the second round I was saved by Xof (3rd), and in the 3rd round I was saved by Xalxe (2nd). So I was being saved by a variety of people and early on, suggesting I was high on many lists. Even in the 4th round, had I not been first I think I would have been saved by Raya and in the 5th round I had deals in place that were likely to keep me safe in a wide range of scenarios. I am excited to see average list placement post game as I wouldn't be surprised if I was top 3 (Noraa and xof likely have me beat, but I'll take it).
In post 283, Aronis wrote:
Lastly, (and I'm bolding this because it is the most important question), Malkon and I are hosting a marathon game on May 22nd. Malkon is like the best mod ever and so you should definitely sign up to play in his game. Have you signed up to play? If yes, what would getting cast in such an amazing game mean to you? And if not, why not? If you would like to send me valid documentation excusing your absence my email is jab695@txstate.edu
Not only did I sign up, I've been hyping it up! Everyone should come play! I signed up for the last try and not enough people joined so please sign up now!!
Sorry? I'm just a pawn? Is that really all you have to say after what you did???

It's obviously really disheartening to see a game mod AND a list mod conspiring to get me out--ugh, I should've known I couldn't expect somebody not named 'Malkon' to run a quality game on MS. I knew xof enjoyed modding bastard survivor games but I didn't know that also applied to their list modding smh I'm never playing on ms again

Just out of curiosity, what did you get on the slide puzzle?
Spoiler: my time

i'm glad to see you signed up to play for the weakest link :]
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #305 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 302, xofelf wrote:>:( Excuse you Mr. Death Kitty sir, you know damn well I never said that. Implying I was conspiring to get Aro out, how rude. Last time we even talked about Aro was me grumbling that he said something about making a list that was alphabetical which if he was being serious instead of just mean meant I was last.>:( >:( >:(
wow, even after all the backstabbing when I was still in the game, you're still not done lying to me murdercat? I'm upset--well like i already was, but now 10 times as much.

i'm literally left choosing between the most dishonest person on the planet and someone that ignores me what is this awful finale

also i just want to point out that this is what i said to xofelf (and I do quote): "do like...reverse alphabetical..." which for those of you not well versed in the english alphabet meant xofelf would've been at the top of my list like they deserve, but they insisted on "strategy" being the deciding factor. I would never engage in any of the mean spirited gameplay our horrible finalists have
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #312 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 310, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 305, Aronis wrote:
In post 302, xofelf wrote:>:( Excuse you Mr. Death Kitty sir, you know damn well I never said that. Implying I was conspiring to get Aro out, how rude. Last time we even talked about Aro was me grumbling that he said something about making a list that was alphabetical which if he was being serious instead of just mean meant I was last.>:( >:( >:(
wow, even after all the backstabbing when I was still in the game, you're still not done lying to me murdercat? I'm upset--well like i already was, but now 10 times as much.

i'm literally left choosing between the most dishonest person on the planet and someone that ignores me what is this awful finale

also i just want to point out that this is what i said to xofelf (and I do quote): "do like...reverse alphabetical..." which for those of you not well versed in the english alphabet meant xofelf would've been at the top of my list like they deserve, but they insisted on "strategy" being the deciding factor. I would never engage in any of the mean spirited gameplay our horrible finalists have
Please refer to my "you are all pawns" answer <3
if you don't want my vote you could've just said so
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #318 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 314, Xalxe wrote:
Xalxe, you got lucky and won immunity in round 3, can you please explain why you chose not to save me? I was gutted and heartbroken about that decision and am now very angry and demand an answer.
During round 1 you and I made my first deal of my favorite kind: I'll rank you on mine if you rank me on yours, and you never came to me with a better proposition, so you remained in the middle of my list! also I was threatened by your beauty
Oh and if I’m gonna vote for you I need to understand your game, so can you please explain where I was ranked on your list every single round I was in the game?
6th > 6th > 7th
I don't have email so I will just have to tell you now that I will be unable to play because that weekend is my fiancé's birthday and he doesn't know it yet but his parents are flying in to see him the day before because we'll all be two weeks out from our vaccines, he hasn't seen them in nearly a year, so unfortunately I will be getting
very
laid thanks to a very grateful partner

also then we're going to the aquarium to see otters
that's a good pt about my beauty tbh i didn't think about that, I do inspire jealousy quite often

also 7th??? I AM HEARTBROKEN as part of our deal I ranked you sixth EVERY SINGLE ROUND and you would betray me like that? like if it doesn't carry over from round to round at least attach a disclaimer you monster

and you don't have email????? how??????? i am so jealous that email is the fucking bane of my existence i got like 17 emails on today and not one was useful i've amassed like 2k unread emails this year that are completely useless and professors are wondering why i dont respond to things when it's all just spam
but also ig that's a decent excuse--i will miss you :(
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #319 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Aronis »

and slide puzzles aren't hard yall there's a really basic method to it and if you just follow that you'll never take longer than like three minutes
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #361 (isolation #10) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Aronis »

congratsss

if anyone wants to read some incoherent screaming with a little bit of strategizing and decisions explaining here is the confessional i used during my brief stint in this game: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86418

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”