Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Momrangal »

Ego, nice to see you too nacho. Not sure what the lion did but I would love a recap of what's happened!
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 544, notscience wrote:He claimed Miller can you confirm that please?
Wtf? No, I'm not a Miller I'm a PGO

Long time no see
In post 574, SirCakez wrote:Mom/Braveheart is also #badslot btw
Great way to shit push this slot before I have the chance to do anything. Why are you resorting to this over actually engaging me on what's happened so far? I'm fresh eyes and ears, presumably you would want that
knowing
I can nab scum with notable accuracy.

Unless you have other motives to pushing me off to the side before I can make an impact on the game
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Momrangal »

You guys are all gonna make me read I guess, hmm?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 644, notscience wrote:that is typically what you do when you replace into a game, yes :P
But I'm here and I can talk!

Besides you all post fast af. Tell me what do you think about what's happened so far
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Momrangal »

INFINITY YOU TOO!
What do you think about the game so far?

What do you make of Nacho and cake going after low ballers right off the bat
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 670, The Bulge wrote:hi mom. are you looking for a voice to genuinely catch you up and brainstorm with, or are you doing something else?
Por que no los dos?

Pedit: first NM and now me over the more active voices? It's kinda weird
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I forgot the biggest reason for My hatred of hawaii's time zone

WHOS HERE
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Don't I always?

And I'm sure you do have more than pushes against low ballers. That's a little flat and you aren't a flat person.

It doesn't take a whole lot to see there are a lot things floating around you
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 678, Infinity 324 wrote:@mara Yeah I'm not sure why cakez said that.

I do think nacho believes it's protown to lim NM here, but he's scum for other reasons[/quote
Ok soon..?? It would be just great if you could get out of whatever funk you've been in recently. I would like a bit more especially on cake.

I'll hold a bit on Nacho and NM. there's alot of spice around that
In post 680, The Bulge wrote:
In post 671, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:Bulge do you have other reasons to scum read infinity outside the exchange she had with me?

~Glaceon
yes

In post 673, Momrangal wrote:
In post 670, The Bulge wrote:hi mom. are you looking for a voice to genuinely catch you up and brainstorm with, or are you doing something else?
Por que no los dos?
I don't think it's a good way of catching up or a good mindset to have when 45% of the other players are scum.
It generates talking about the game and what people are thinking, no? Unless you think this theory talking is alot more useful. I would so much more prefer to have an actual conversation about what you've developed as far as thoughts of the game itself. Even if it isn't done with me, less theory talk is always a bonus
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 690, SirCakez wrote:why did Mom yell at me and then proceed to not generate any content?
Cuz you do things like this. It especially kills me cuz you took this exact same approach in shady. So far I've got s100% fallout rate on your alignment. Isn't that interesting?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 904, Momrangal wrote:
In post 690, SirCakez wrote:why did Mom yell at me and then proceed to not generate any content?
Cuz you do things like this. It especially kills me cuz you took this exact same approach in shady. So far I've got s100% callout rate on your alignment. Isn't that interesting?
Ugh phones suck
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 908, notscience wrote:Cakez who should I be voting and why

Mara, same question. I need more than”oh they’re going after LHF” because the reality of this game is we have a handful of people really good at standing out as town, the outliers are going to be on the forefront.
No. It's entirely unacceptable for a rep in to have a bigger game state awareness compared to someone who's been here from go.
In post 911, SirCakez wrote:Oh yeah Salsa. Where are they? I liked their early posts.
Something is pinging me on DC's recent posts but I can't quite explain it.
Nacho's Mom and Leaf cases are really good. I don't think I am interested in elimming anyone but one of those two right now.
In post 902, Momrangal wrote:Don't I always?

And I'm sure you do have more than pushes against low ballers. That's a little flat and you aren't a flat person.

It doesn't take a whole lot to see there are a lot things floating around you
This rebuttal to Nacho is awful. Not even a defense of herself, just a straight (and weak) attack calling Nacho's push bad because...she is LHF??
In post 905, Momrangal wrote:
In post 904, Momrangal wrote:
Cuz you do things like this. It especially kills me cuz you took this exact same approach in shady. So far I've got s100% callout rate on your alignment. Isn't that interesting?
Ugh phones suck
See above
Still talking over me and I'm not calling nachos post bad, I'm responding to a post he's made. You are grossly misstating my posts.
In post 917, Infinity 324 wrote:I would be pretty unhappy if anyone except nacho was limmed today

His cases aren't someone who believes players are scum, his mindset is "why me instead of these people who aren't doing anything"
And you, my friend are mistating nachos.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Momrangal »

Cakes, infinity, VFP, NM, Bulge
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Momrangal »

Who says going against an NM elimination is town siding?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 936, notscience wrote:your response to me makes no sense. I'm sorry you don't get 1 on 1 interaction but you have multiple interactions from me with multiple people, with nacho with multiple people, kismet, VFT, etc. If you want me to listen to your reads I need more than "They have easy reads." The entire playerlist has easy reads. Noone has had ANY controversial reads. It's literally how a lot of games have gone recently, where the easy answers are the right ones. You can prove me wrong by showing me if you're town (by doing things, not by complaining) so I can figure out who I have to reevaluate.
Where are you're reads? You have interactions and you keep saying that Nacho is scum and probably bussing his buddies because you're reads align?

And Nacho is scum largely because of his push against NM along with the fact that he assumes that you should he able to townread Salsa here? You're asking me what my reads are, and what I think when as far as I can see. You are tunneled on Nacho much that you think hes bussing his buddies even though he needs to eliminate three town before three of his buddies are eliminated? Nacho doesn't win by bussing everyone here and I don't see the other reads that you're talking about. Also, why do you need me to tell you where else to look when you have those other scum reads to entertain? What are you expecting from me when I had just literally joined the game?
In post 963, Infinity 324 wrote:you tried to push VFT and it didn't take. And for everyone else, I don't know who you're
But hes town for pushing the PL on NM and that didn't take?
Also, what are the other reasons for scumcho? How are you even making this assertion when Nacho backed away from that scum read before other people had serious opinions about it?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1085, Venus Fly Trap wrote:aren’t those all people who said they didn’t want an NM elim? so you think these slots are all scum with NM but refused to elim him, effectively townsiding, because ?

- lilith
In post 1086, Venus Fly Trap wrote:also i assume vfp is supposed to be us

can you explain how you got to this pool? and then how these reads make sense in the context of defending NM from elimination?

- lilith
What's your opinion on the beginning of the game if you think 5that Nacho going for the NM pl is scum-motivated?

Conversely how do you suppose the scum partners of NM to react when they see scum!NM being pushed the way it was? I think this needs to be brought back because there was alot of pressure on Nacho for pressing against NM and no one is willing to talk to me about it. Activity plateaued as soon as Nacho moved away from the subject and no one is thinking about why that had even happened
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Momrangal »

At that moment I was in the game for just over 24 hours, if even that and you were asking me for my reads, what I thought of the game and to steer you in direction. I wouldn't, hold your hand bot when I was literally calling out for handouts In that point in time so i could see where everyones heads where and while I was laying low so I could figure out why the activity stopped when it did?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:07 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 925, SirCakez wrote:ok then do something Mom. I'm not stopping you but you're acting all indignant.
Yeah ok sure. What bearing does that even have on my alignment? I hope you have something beyond ",I don't like how she's talking to people" If my read is wrong on you it'll be apparent eventually but like I feel like you're dismissing alot of slots
In post 931, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 922, Momrangal wrote:No. It's entirely unacceptable for a rep in to have a bigger game state awareness compared to someone who's been here from go.
I don't really understand this. Who are you saying doesn't have good game state awareness and why?

And if you have good game state awareness to this point, where is it? I've skimmed a few of your town games since you've been back and you've become a sharp town player. This isn't that. Show me what you're capable of.
Ive always been a sharp town player but lately I've been too open and invested.

I think you're dropping you're read on venus hydra too early and pushing a town elimination especially if NM is scum Here.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: Not Mafia
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1326, Disaster Cartel wrote:idk maybe I should be reconsidering notty bc it feels like he's just pushing town the whole time but he feels so righteous about it that I think he's more likely town with his head up his ass than scum
I'm not sure how you're even coming to this conclusion. Aren't you also scum reading myself and nacho?
In post 1339, SirCakez wrote:NM or the Bulge
And you think this despite the massive push back against him? You think this despite the fact that there are people defending him?

Right now it looks like Nacho is the easiest elimination if town. Why do you have such a dramatic reaction to my vote and why are you so keen to ignore everything that has already happened around NM?

You must have a terrible opinion on my scum game if you think Im gonna run away from a Nacho!partner pursuit
In post 1348, notscience wrote:I already said the scum team is you nacho (mena/salsa) mom notmaf

All maras done is omgus all game lmao
And you wonder why I question your game awareness
In post 1349, SirCakez wrote:Mom is a universal a undead but no traction came on her wagon
Seems pretty obvious what is going on there
Who's protecting me?
In post 1359, SirCakez wrote:I'd love to murder Mom my worry is that if Nacho is scum that after Mom flips scum one of the Nacho drivers will be killed and it will be hard to flip him
This makes no sense. Even if nacho is scum, town doesn't need a total scum wipe to win

I need to stop at the top of 56
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1474, notscience wrote:BULGE I SEE YOU COME VOTE NACHO

salsa also still active on site
You say you realize you're tunnelling but you haven't showed any signs of reconsidering. Why are you so adamant against even talking about NM?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Because everyone else is either so keen to either ignore him, ignore what's happening around him or seemingly chainsaw.

Like how all I've done is omgus?

Pedit: my feelings around nacho are complex
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I've played with NM scum recently and the vibe is vaguely familiar. Despite the fact that his meta is what it is, there is alot of early bussing when pushed, defending by partners and redirection elsewhere.

I would hate to he defending another null read here but Its odd that Nacho gets the heat he does and it hasnt relented even after the game has moved on. Almost as if the team doesn't know where else to go outside of Nacho in the scenario of Nacho!town elimination.

Theres a soft dig against his push and walk back on eeveelutions but I don't see pushes outside of that. It feels like the oush is stale but it's still being done
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I've also never actually said that I scumread Nacho

The only person that I could have actually omgussed here is cakes
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1479, notscience wrote:I shut it down early but have since said he’s probably scum (as are you!)

But you can’t ask why I won’t consider him when all you’ve done is blind vote him lmao
Why would you shut down something you think could be a bus?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1417, notscience wrote:Like Mara and notmaf are definitely scum yes

But I want to take out the strong scum first.
Waitwait

What? This is uncalled for. I've had more than my fair share of scumgames where I've carried my team

Pedit: that's a post to Nacho though?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Momrangal »

It may have been a long time but Nacho has always been weak when scum play a reach out game with him and basic, instinctive reactions don't really change with time
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I think theres a chainsaw effect happening especially if Nacho rand town here, and it's an effect that happened under everyone else's noses that town got wrapped up in it. I think VFT was a major component in that and one of infinity/notsci

At the same time I don't know if noddy dogmatically pushes this hard if he doesn't actually beleive in his push. He sets himself up as being largely responsible for a Nacho!town elimination and last I remember he doesn't really have the gusto or balls to do that
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Nacho himself is largely null but if I'm right about the circumstances around NM and Nachos push there, circumstantially I think hes likely town

What would you call the whole thing of Nacho gaining alot of headturns due to his early NM push,
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1494, Kismet wrote:yeah, sounded as if you were calling him out.
It kinda was but like, not in the "it's a fake read" and more "you've backpedaled on scumreads when in similar situations before"

More aptly, it feels like a play I've done with him way long ago in a fake God game
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1516, SirCakez wrote:and what if Nacho is scum, like many think?
what do you mean what has happened around NM?
Then my theory is wrong.

The theory can easily be tested through a NM flip but nobody wants to even think about it. Nacho!town would be a recipient of the chainsaw defense to save NM. Nacho!scum would never be a recipient. If NM flips scum, Nacho is conftown
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1593, Infinity 324 wrote:NM was never in danger, also who's the scum pushing nacho
I've already stated it.

If town gave you an opening to remove one of the strongest town players and defend one of your own, you wouldn't take it? Its low risk high reward unless someone spotted it
In post 1595, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1592, Momrangal wrote:
Then my theory is wrong.

The theory can easily be tested through a NM flip but nobody wants to even think about it. Nacho!town would be a recipient of the chainsaw defense to save NM. Nacho!scum would never be a recipient. If NM flips scum, Nacho is conftown
why would we flip NM first when Nacho gives 10x info?
I don't think that is the case.
In post 1597, Kismet wrote:
In post 1592, Momrangal wrote:The theory can easily be tested through a NM flip but nobody wants to even think about it
i'm just worried about the value proposition we get here if we're wrong. It's like the best gamestate possible for scum to flip town-nm on d1.

that said, his utter sandbagging, which i find more egregious than even usual, means we probably should flip him at some point
Do you think it's unlikely for town!cho to make the push to see reactions?
In post 1598, notscience wrote:He’s probably scum, yes.

I think “nacho clear if notmaf is scum” is literally the entire reason that it was done in the first place.
Who do you think would even draw that conclusion outside of me? You don't have a read on Nacho outside of this
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1495, Momrangal wrote:I think theres a chainsaw effect happening especially if Nacho rand town here, and it's an effect that happened under everyone else's noses that town got wrapped up in it. I think VFT was a major component in that and one of infinity/notsci

At the same time I don't know if noddy dogmatically pushes this hard if he doesn't actually beleive in his push. He sets himself up as being largely responsible for a Nacho!town elimination and last I remember he doesn't really have the gusto or balls to do that
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I'm here, mind space is not great. I need a few days V/La. Monday at the latest
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1647, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1592, Momrangal wrote:The theory can easily be tested through a NM flip but nobody wants to even think about it. Nacho!town would be a recipient of the chainsaw defense to save NM. Nacho!scum would never be a recipient. If NM flips scum, Nacho is conftown
I don't get this part either..... If
Nachomamma8
flips town, then
Not_Mafia
will be confscum by your logic? Then what's the problem if
Nachomamma8
flips today but not
Not_Mafia
??

In post 1596, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town
Post of the game (3?/4?) :giggle:

In post 1607, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1595, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1592, Momrangal wrote:
Then my theory is wrong.

why would we flip NM first when Nacho gives 10x info?
I don't think that is the case.
How?
Not_Mafia
only has 10 posts so far.

In post 1610, Venus Fly Trap wrote: also you still haven’t provided any explanation for your scumpool

- lilith
@Momrangal

1)

NM only has 10 posts, but what do you think about the fact that a lot of people are not only diverting away from that elimination, but the fact thats really the only reason nacho is getting eliminated?
2 ) would you prefer to remove a strong town from this game or scum
3) I have talked about it. My pool was NM, infinity, VFP, cakes, bulge.

I THINK VFP played a major role in the NM chainsaw, is being protected by town NM and infinity is also pushing the chainsaw.

Cakes and bulge are really the only two that I haven't really exlained. What do you think of VFPS gross misrepresentation?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Momrangal »

It really feels like cakes is throwing buzzwords and shade just for the sake of throwing around buzzwords and shade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Also, I think the first no elimination is town sided, so I'm not particularly assed to jump on an elimination that I think could be a mistake
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1702, Kismet wrote:i don't know how you read the game and come to this conclusion
You don't?

You're the only person who's really evolved past that. Noddy is stuck in a nacho tunnel, has asked for handholding, and I still don't see evidence past his initial scum read on nacho.

Unless I'm blind, the rest of his reads are associative around nacho and there are others who are just plain sheeping.

It feels like the entire universe revolves around nacho, and efforts around getting other people some attention is grounds for being attacked
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Hey

Heyheyhey

NM should be eliminated today
but

Let's please slow it down if I'm right, I feel like I might be slated to die tonight
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1981, notscience wrote:The wagon on notmafia plus my off the cuff readflip made me think he was town and I was hip shooting and Cakez seemed like a solid target as I anticipated him to take me up on my offer to kill me if I’m wrong on nacho, plus my concern over how easy notmaf was getting wagoned made it seem like ANYWHERE was a good vote
What are you talking about? NM never got a wagon going on him, at any point yesterday and everyone refused to talk to me about NM everytime I tried to talk about him
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Momrangal »

eventually
bork and VFP engaged me somewhat about it but like everyone wanted to avoid that like it's the plague.

Also, I'm a bit under the weather so bear with me

Pedit: ugh
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Momrangal »

I feel like this wagon was just as easy as nachos wagon yesterday and anyone who dared to shoot that down was likely scum
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 100, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-4

Nachomamma8
(2): Infinity 324, Venus Fly Trap
Not_Mafia
(2): Nachomamma8, Disaster Cartel
The Bulge
(1): notscience
Venus Fly Trap
(1): SirCakez
notscience
(1): The Bulge
Disaster Cartel
(1): Salsabil Faria

Not Voting
(4): Brave Heart Lion, Kismet, Leafeon and Glaceon, Not_Mafia

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Deadline: April 26, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-04-25 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Not_Mafia and Brave Heart Lion have 48 hours in which to post before I must search for a replacement. (expired on 2021-04-13 17:23:59)
- :]
I don't really understand the sacrifice though. I thought Peta could have been town, and I don't recall my theory being talked about prior. People believed nacho was bussing NM but no one brought up the NM/Nacho chainsaw
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Momrangal »

Right now I'm at
{NM, Cakes, bulge} with {infinity, VFP, DC} Taking up the last slot. I thought VFP could have been pushing Nacho but Idk if skits pushes that hard when noddy was also doing the push for him, If scum. I kinda liked Ydra holding me accountable to reading them this game even though the game they were talking about, they were a PoE read. I also don't know if they position themselves on my wagon with scum partner Peta Jumpstarting it.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Momrangal »

NM and Cakes are for sure my top two scum reads.

He's playing against me the exact same way he did against my slot in

JVS Shady tree game
viewtopic.php?t=85284&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
And is showing similar play to boonietoons
viewtopic.php?t=85633&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

And after that reiso I realized that he didn't even know that I had entered the game so him even saying that me being forgetable=scum!Mara is disingenuous

He was scum both those games, and both those games i caught him out.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Momrangal »

Bulge and infinity are really like Poe reads at this point but then the game feels a little too easy
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Momrangal »

I've dropped the ball.

Gotta catch up, but I gotta get one thing straight. I don't think i'm a defacto choice for the chosen town kill unless I've gotten it right on NM. I've also lately been killed both before and after my expected expiration date, and scum have used my timezone and inability to be around the same time as everyone else as a reason to tag me for lurking. Every game, my post count dwarfs that of every other player
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1498, Momrangal wrote:Nacho himself is largely null but if I'm right about the circumstances around NM and Nachos push there, circumstantially I think hes likely town

What would you call the whole thing of Nacho gaining alot of headturns due to his early NM push,
In post 1486, Momrangal wrote:
I would hate to he defending another null read here but Its odd that Nacho gets the heat he does and it hasnt relented even after the game has moved on. Almost as if the team doesn't know where else to go outside of Nacho in the scenario of Nacho!town elimination.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: NM
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2133, Kismet wrote:
In post 2131, notscience wrote:I'm really confused why Mara thinks she is likely to die if town
me too but this is another thing i'm not sure she does as scum.
i mean, i wouldn't.
at least, i'd feel like a giant fraud for even going there.
That's not out of my range, I don't think. You can look through my completed scum games (which are way to many for comfort considering I've just recently got back)
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Momrangal »

Also, lately, scum have been pushing me until they can't push me any longer for one reason or another and then kill me
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Momrangal »

Someone asked me something about cakes, I remember seeing it but I can't find it
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #52) » Sun May 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Guys don't hate me

I forgot that I was playing a game
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #53) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2035, Kismet wrote:
In post 2030, Venus Fly Trap wrote:especially since the biggest proponent of her wagon is peta
i'll admit i've been thinking about why peta got flipped of all people but i have no insight into the level of planning that went into that decision
for all i know peta just yoloed the hammer and they decided because of that to get him out of the game
but yes, there's possibility for just massive WIFOM here i agree. still mostly echoes my thoughts on that

i still feel like mara could've taken a different angle easily as scum, but your point that nacho was much more likely than her to be the flip is something i acknowledge
In post 2051, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 2006, Momrangal wrote:Right now I'm at
{NM, Cakes, bulge} with {infinity, VFP, DC} Taking up the last slot. I thought VFP could have been pushing Nacho but Idk if skits pushes that hard when noddy was also doing the push for him, If scum. I kinda liked Ydra holding me accountable to reading them this game even though the game they were talking about, they were a PoE read. I also don't know if they position themselves on my wagon with scum partner Peta Jumpstarting it.
(her btw)
My bad, I'll remember it for next time
In post 2055, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 2008, Momrangal wrote:He's playing against me the exact same way he did against my slot in
can you elaborate on this a bit plz?
I quoted isos from both games in that post, what else you want to know? I already explained that cakes is shading and discrediting people, and I've already stated how he's just trying to make the people he supposedly scum reads as uncredible sources and throwing out scum reads just so he can have them. There isn't much thought progression in his reads and he said earlier that me being underwhelming is a scum tell for me (for whatever reason) and that isn't true, and he knows it because of his own awareness of my presence within the angel warriors hydra.

You keep mentioning that scum was trying to bus yesterday and today but you also overlooked the point that cakes was avoiding NM like the the plague yesterday and was more than eager to get on that today. Cakes was more interested in getting rid of Nacho than he was on of getting rid of NM, which Imo makes sense from scum cakes
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #54) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2183, SirCakez wrote:I think she has been better today but I thought her entrance yesterday was outrageously bad and unquestionably scummy. She showed no interest in solving or engaging anyone until some pressure built upon her. I think her response to my initial attacks on her was way too defensive. I also think she made posts that fit with scum!Peta (and Peta made posts fitting with scum!Mom). She doesn't even mention Peta in her entire ISO from yesterday.
I stated more than once that I thought pokehydra was town before they repped out so why would I talk about Peta?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #55) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 297, Noraas Bakery wrote:[quote="In
In post 239, Momrangal wrote:I think scum is between flea, rock, nora, and vander with rock having the best chance of being town between those and fuck if I know for the other three. At least one there is wronf
this post is so bad it literally scumpools half the game in a micro

-cake
Let's throw a random quote from somewhere else in too
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #56) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Momrangal »

How can you say you buy town!cakes for his push on NM but it completely ignore the fact that its probably the biggest reason for town!mara?

How is also everyone completely ignoring the fact that cakes/NM interactions are shit, the fact that cakes danced around NM d1 and pushed for me as a partner for NM, said that scum were bussing NM yesterday but is now pushing against anyone who eas on the NM wagon despite having scum read me for the past two days?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (isolation #57) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Im not sure about Iverson being scum here. I kinda hate the position were in because we now gotta pinpoint the remaining three scum to even win
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (isolation #58) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Momrangal »

(Bork/notty)
(Mena/iverson)
(Vft/infinity/cakes)

I think, if scum bork and noddy have been playing an A+ town games, and i feel like Mena/ydra and Iverson.are too sloppy for associtives. To rely on hydra diss to move from NM to Bulge seems like a great way to get everyone to look at you and idk, I've liked Iverson for a large portion of the game.

Skitter and lillith though woul alao have to have been playing a great game if scum so idk
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #59) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 29, SirCakez wrote:i've fallen for the not maf policy yeet too many times
In post 258, SirCakez wrote:
In post 154, Disaster Cartel wrote:I stg if we have to have another conversation about policy limming and why it’s worth it I will put my face through my desk given the context

-Mena
this post just doesn't make anry sense as town. why is he so opposed to this conversation? it's not like the thread was getting blown up
the "put my face through desk" comment seems like a huge exaggeration
In post 184, Disaster Cartel wrote:I have one tentative TR so fsr
he has no development of reads as stated
In post 188, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 186, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not confident notsci is town, should I be?
Notsci is my one TR lol

-Mena
and notsci? doesn't make any sense
In post 198, Disaster Cartel wrote:I wasn’t pissed at you I was just a bit frustrated that EVERYONE was shooting it down

bc I have no baseline or any idea of who it is and that inherently makes me slightly +sus unless it’s hectic (which it apparently isn’t)

I’m not SRing them, I just feel uneasy with the slot

-Mena
uneasy but not SRing is such a cop-out

I just really hate the posting around NM and notsci
In post 334, SirCakez wrote:
In post 298, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
@cakes
In post 284, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 268, SirCakez wrote:I already made my stance on N_M clear
actually I went through your ISO and couldn’t find any “clear stance” about NM whatsoever. I’m surprised you haven’t mentioned that NM is usually town when he’s being wagoned, like in panic room. That makes me think you’re trying not to lean too hard one way or the other on an NM wagon in case it does actually go through.

re: opinion on Nacho, like I said I don’t understand how someone comes to the conclusion that NM is the most valuable elim we can make D1. I don’t buy that this is a genuine town thought process from nacho. I think it’s more likely that nacho is trying to sacrifice a buddy to an elim so that he gets to direct an NK than scum!nacho trying to miselim the LHF town!NM so that he can sacrifice someone on his team who is presumably more valuable to his team than NM is to town. why ever go after such LHF like that when you have to sacrifice a partner for it? ergo, scumbuddies.

- lilith
you're literally ignoring me, so you can stop pretending that you're trying to read me whatsoever. "waiting on Lilith to give town pings" okay well how exactly are you doing that if you're not even reading my posts, and in particular the parts of those posts that are addressed to you?

- lilith
I missed this post somehow, I always address things aimed at me.
The meta that I had where NM is town if he is being wagoned has been proven not true so I don't use that anymore.
In post 29, SirCakez wrote:i've fallen for the not maf policy yeet too many times
I guess this was not clear enough but I have 0 interest in elimming NM today.
Cakes NM stances D1.

Yesterday he kept saying that scum is probably bussing NM and used that as a reason to push me so i dont unerstand why hes suddenly (were only hunting on thebulger wagon
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #60) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2831, Kismet wrote:mara you think both parties involved on the blitz onto bulge at the end are town?
It sounds shitty to say yes, and i know alot of people hate to scummy to be scum but ut feels so much like tthe case here
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #61) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Watching as town fucks themselves over, and watching them willingly self destruct with slight budges in that direction?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #62) » Thu May 06, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2846, Kismet wrote:instead of "the right amount of scummy to be scum"
I feel like scum tend to do what they can to keep pressure off themselves. Mena has been pushing NM all of yesterday with me. It doesnt seem apt for them to push the miselim when they can get town cred for bussing and remove a strong town presence in one go. Iverson, idk its just a feeling I cant really explain. Alot of what hes said, and how he's attempted to reach out and solve seems genuine
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #63) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2916, Kismet wrote:tonight i plan to get rip roaring hammered and probably not play mafia either

i'm gonna take mostly a break after this game too but if anyone in this game wants to hydra at some point i'd really be interested in that as kind of a side game.
I wouldn't bringing back Purpkin
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #64) » Sun May 09, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Momrangal »

Got plans today be back tomorrow
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #65) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Did a bunch of cleaning today

Srry guys
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (isolation #66) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Bork, why you TR cakes here?

And if you arent, why is cakes wagon hardly ever a thing despite such obvious associatives?

I'm not the only one who noticed it, either
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (isolation #67) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I would still like an answer regarding cakes
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (isolation #68) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Like I dont understand why people are keen to just not respond to me

I dont understand how cake goes from not wanting to touch NM at all D1 to tunneling the shit out of him D2

I've cased both of them, and even after the NM scum flip no one is willing to entertain my theory?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4299 (isolation #69) » Thu May 20, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 4297, Brave Heart Lion wrote:YEESSSSSS

SKITTER I WILL NEVER CONTRADICT YOU AGAIN
cough cough

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”