Sek/Retro
Sek/Farside
Retro/Iam
Retro/Mirth
Retro/Farside

Retro has a 4/5 chance of being scum
Sek and Farside have a 2/5 chance of being scum
Iam and Mirth have a 1/5 chance of being scum

I still think Farside's vote is a little odd however, even if Retro is almost certainly scum.

Retro, claim please.
I saw pairing between two people both linked to retro.
Iams hammer vote has me doubting my analisis
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by sekinj »

A discussion on iam:

Okay. So I am fairly confident in two things: A. retro is scum (99% sure) and B. far is town (85% sure).

So I went back and read mirth’s and then iam’s posts. The first thing that struck me was that mirth attacked retro right away at the beginning. It really seemed to strong to be distancing and there was no reason to be bussing at that point. And then Iam chimes in ever so softly AFTER I have made a stand
for
retro that he agrees with me. Notice how he says “I’m with sekinj on this one” (iam in isolation Post 2) rather than simply making a stand on his own for retro. He is sure to pair up with someone in order to make his opinion less forceful, yet still he evens out the retro argument making it 2 on 2, rather than 2 on 1. And then, while I get sick of Retro’s newbiness, Iam continues to defend it (iam in isolation post 8). Then two posts later he makes it clear his los is mirth, az, strife and that he is getting “a pro-town vibe from the other three” which would be far, retro and me (iam in isolation Poat 10).
He then starts out today declaring that no one should vote AND pushing the deputy to claim. He also has one post suggesting a mass claim (18).

His posts in isolation number 7, 17, and the first part of 18 feel like retro coaching to me. And next he begins his attack on me even though the day before he was getting a pro-town vibe from me. Interesting that he stops getting those vibes immediately after I made a case on him. His suspicion of mirth fades quickly as well. He then begins his pbpa by putting in lots of doubt about mirth (isolation post 19) saying that he doesn’t think she is scum because the person iam thought was her partner the day before was lynched turned out town. Now, that is very interesting, because most of Iam’s case against strife the day before was that mirth was scummy and strife was the partner. So now that strife is town, that suddenly makes mirth not scummy? He is reasoning in a circle. It seems like an easy out and an excuse to switch his case to a more popular one. Did you also notice how WEAK Iam’s “pbpa” of retro was? He only points out one post retro made, and he was sure to agree with someone else about that post rather than make his own stand. Iam is perfectly confident enough to voice his singular opinion about everyone except retro. Whenever iam mentions retro, he always mentions who he is in agreement with.

He makes 5 points against me:
- I don’t like the random voting stage
- I defended retro (which he thinks is fine) but didn’t defend Az --- I already explained this twice
- One of my posts didn’t seem sincere…
- My retro vote “came out of no-where” ---- ironic, because iam’s sekinj vote is REALLY about to come out of no where.
- I didn’t hammer Az ---- btw, I still haven’t seen an example of where I supposedly “nudged the Az wagon along”.
Now, after his thorough discussion of far and mirth, I find it odd that the above case against me gets his vote. His excuse is that he can see me as a scum partner with either mirth or retro, so I am a better vote. Now, let’s hold on a second… When in the world did he become suspicious of retro?? Suddenly retro is in one of Iam’s 2 most likely scum pairs?
Iam almost completely clears mirth in post 29 citing her response to iam’s big post… (weak). I also thing Post 32 is Freudian slip.

Ends by bussing retro without presenting any kind of case.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by iamausername »

I assume this means you're not scum with sekinj then, farside?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by sekinj »

iamausername wrote:I assume this means you're not scum with sekinj then, farside?
that's right. we are both town, as you know already...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by iamausername »

So, you're not going to kill me tonight, then? Thanks in advance. 8-)
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Mirth »

I really do *not* like the hammer vote, especially considering I asked Retro to claim.
retrowiz
retrowiz
Goon
retrowiz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:12 am

Post by retrowiz »

Fine...looks like I'll Claim.

hello all, let me intoduce myself I am Doc Retrowiz.
stats
as town 1/2
as scum 1/0
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by Mirth »

Too little too late. If Retro is lying and anybody wants to counterclaim him
dont
. Let the lynch scene tell.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:50 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Sorry for my lateness. 2 days late. Ouch! I suck really bad. Okay let's move on.

Day 2 FINAL Vote Count:

retrowiz (3) (sekinj, farside22, iamausername)

Not Voting: Mirth, retrowiz
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:58 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

The day has ended with the death of the newbie Retrowiz. But was he really a newbie or just scum playing the newbie card. Well...Yes!...and...Yes! He was a newbie and he was scum playing a newbie card. Your powers of perception have served you well in Day 2. Trust in hope if you want to survive the night.

Retrowiz,
Mafia Roleblocker
, Lynched Day 2

You have 48 hours to have all night moves turned in to me. If all moves are in within 24 hours we will start then.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

You party long into the night with the excitement that one scum is gone and the other is outnumbered. After much excitement, and booze, everyone passes out in a drunken stupor. As you awake in the morning you realize everyone is still alive. What?!...What happened?! Was the other scum passed out all night?

With 4 alive it takes 3 for a Lynch

You have 3 weeks to use your powers of perception to find the other scum.
Deadline October 17, 2008 10:00 AM EST
Coutdown Clock
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Mirth »

So, Sek, are you going to make either of those cases now?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:33 am

Post by sekinj »

@mirth: Are you kidding? Did you not see my massive post yesterday?

vote: Iam
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:34 am

Post by sekinj »

For those of you who can't scroll up:
sekinj wrote:A discussion on iam:

Okay. So I am fairly confident in two things: A. retro is scum (99% sure) and B. far is town (85% sure).

So I went back and read mirth’s and then iam’s posts. The first thing that struck me was that mirth attacked retro right away at the beginning. It really seemed to strong to be distancing and there was no reason to be bussing at that point. And then Iam chimes in ever so softly AFTER I have made a stand
for
retro that he agrees with me. Notice how he says “I’m with sekinj on this one” (iam in isolation Post 2) rather than simply making a stand on his own for retro. He is sure to pair up with someone in order to make his opinion less forceful, yet still he evens out the retro argument making it 2 on 2, rather than 2 on 1. And then, while I get sick of Retro’s newbiness, Iam continues to defend it (iam in isolation post 8). Then two posts later he makes it clear his los is mirth, az, strife and that he is getting “a pro-town vibe from the other three” which would be far, retro and me (iam in isolation Poat 10).
He then starts out today declaring that no one should vote AND pushing the deputy to claim. He also has one post suggesting a mass claim (18).

His posts in isolation number 7, 17, and the first part of 18 feel like retro coaching to me. And next he begins his attack on me even though the day before he was getting a pro-town vibe from me. Interesting that he stops getting those vibes immediately after I made a case on him. His suspicion of mirth fades quickly as well. He then begins his pbpa by putting in lots of doubt about mirth (isolation post 19) saying that he doesn’t think she is scum because the person iam thought was her partner the day before was lynched turned out town. Now, that is very interesting, because most of Iam’s case against strife the day before was that mirth was scummy and strife was the partner. So now that strife is town, that suddenly makes mirth not scummy? He is reasoning in a circle. It seems like an easy out and an excuse to switch his case to a more popular one. Did you also notice how WEAK Iam’s “pbpa” of retro was? He only points out one post retro made, and he was sure to agree with someone else about that post rather than make his own stand. Iam is perfectly confident enough to voice his singular opinion about everyone except retro. Whenever iam mentions retro, he always mentions who he is in agreement with.

He makes 5 points against me:
- I don’t like the random voting stage
- I defended retro (which he thinks is fine) but didn’t defend Az --- I already explained this twice
- One of my posts didn’t seem sincere…
- My retro vote “came out of no-where” ---- ironic, because iam’s sekinj vote is REALLY about to come out of no where.
- I didn’t hammer Az ---- btw, I still haven’t seen an example of where I supposedly “nudged the Az wagon along”.
Now, after his thorough discussion of far and mirth, I find it odd that the above case against me gets his vote. His excuse is that he can see me as a scum partner with either mirth or retro, so I am a better vote. Now, let’s hold on a second… When in the world did he become suspicious of retro?? Suddenly retro is in one of Iam’s 2 most likely scum pairs?
Iam almost completely clears mirth in post 29 citing her response to iam’s big post… (weak). I also thing Post 32 is Freudian slip.

Ends by bussing retro without presenting any kind of case.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:@mirth: Are you kidding? Did you not see my massive post yesterday?

vote: Iam
FOS: Sek:

This is lylo. No one died that means there is a doc. We have one confirmed person right now and I believe a claim and who they protected should be stated.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:27 am

Post by Mirth »

I did read it Sek, but you said it depended on how Retro flipped. I was wondering if you had thoughts on that. And I don't like your quick vote. While it takes 2 townies to mislynch, its still too hasty.

As to doc claiming: I'm ambivalent and think it should be up to the doc. Because a mislynch in the circumstance of a claimed doc will be fatal, however a mislynch without a claim or a nolynch might not be. So my vote is whatever the doc thinks is best about sharing information.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 am

Post by iamausername »

Hey, I'm the doctor. What're you gonna do now, sekinj?

I protected farside Night 1, because I was most sure that she was town.

I protected Mirth Night 2, because at that point I was basically certain that sekinj was scum, and figured she'd decide she'd have an easier time convincing farside that I was scum, since she'd expressed more doubt yesterday. Looks like I was right.

So, if she counters, consider the fact that she completely failed to claim at any point either a) yesterday, when she was in risk of being quicklynched or b) when she checked in today, both of which would be times you'd pretty much have to expect it. If she doesn't, then I guess she's going to have to pull out a case on farside, since Mirth is pretty much confirmed town by my protection. Good luck, sek!

Vote: sekinj
. There's no way it's anyone else.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Mirth »

This is me not counterclaiming. I am surprised that you thought I was town enough to protect me night two. Farside, Sek, claims or comments?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:32 am

Post by iamausername »

Mirth wrote:I really do *not* like the hammer vote, especially considering I asked Retro to claim.
Yeah, there was no point in me waiting for a claim, since if he claimed anything besides vanilla townie, I'd have known he was lying.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Mirth »

Also, Iam, nice breadcrumbing.
iamausername wrote:Yeah, this is Lylo, so NOBODY VOTE.

If we have a deputy, I think they should claim right now, since we now know there's no cop, so a deputy has no useful power besides claiming. If we have a doctor, they should avoid claiming today unless they start looking likely to be lynched.

Need to reread Day 1, since my #1 scumteam pick was obviously wrong.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:39 am

Post by iamausername »

Does that count as breadcrumbing? I've never really known how to make a breadcrumb without being too obvious about it, so I generally just don't try.

I was pushing for someone to claim deputy yesterday though, because I always find it so much easier when I have guaranteed scum. Didn't think there was much chance that scum would go for it, but it was worth a try.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

This is me chiming is saying not the doctor.
I have no issue with Iam's claim.
Mirth I don't see the harm with a claim at lylo. Why not get one person to claim in lylo so we have one player we know as town out of the equation. Iam saved you. My points yesterday about Sek now all but confirm her as scum in my book.

vote: Sek
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:42 am

Post by sekinj »

Mirth wrote:I did read it Sek, but you said it depended on how Retro flipped.
In my case against iam I said I was 99% sure retro was scum. The whole case was with retro as scum. I may have said earlier that it depended how retro flipped, but as we got closer to lynch I was very sure he was scum. So no, my case still stands.

@iam: although you have claimed doc, I'd still like you to address the points in my case.

--If town loses this game I would say it was well, well deserved.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:44 am

Post by iamausername »

sekinj wrote:@iam: although you have claimed doc, I'd still like you to address the points in my case.
No thanks. I'm confirmed town since nobody has countered me, so why would I need to?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:46 am

Post by sekinj »

Shit.

I'm thinking maybe far IS scum since she is not listening to reason, and she usually does.

@Far: what happened to it's weird that everyone agrees on the sek/retro scum pair?

@iam: too much tunnel vision. Your suspicion of me started after I made a case on you, and hasn't let up since. why?

@mirth: good game if you are the scum.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”