NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5386 (isolation #1000) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will vote TSQ when everyone says they are ready.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5387 (isolation #1001) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and i will not argue with FL today. I do not care for a single word he says. We can argue tommorow when it actually matters. My stance remains the same and i will attempt to convince Nancy to the truth tommorow.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5401 (isolation #1002) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Treat me as conf!scum i don’t care. The real game starts tommorow. I’ve spent a lot of time arguing in discord with my teal after Pine flip and i’m fairly sure Ramcius is town. Meaning TSQ FL. If you think TSQ is my partner that’s great. Help me vote him out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5402 (isolation #1003) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m saying this because voting for reactions is a waste of time. You’re suspicious of me Nancy, i get it.
What do you want?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5403 (isolation #1004) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Ramcius is scum and did what he did yesterday and distanced from TSQ or FL, i would be seriously impressed. It is by PoE and mech reasons FL is confirmed scum from my POV, and their only possible partner is TSQ. That’s why i’m sure of TSQ. And if we consider possible partners to me in a scum!Norwee world then FL states it can only be FL as well. So that means we both agree it’s TSQ. Conclusion: FL goves us the TSQ flip for free because he thinks it will allow him to endgame tommorow. Hence the best play forward is to simply eliminate TSQ and then we can argue tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5404 (isolation #1005) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5403, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Ramcius is scum and did what he did yesterday and distanced from TSQ or FL, i would be seriously impressed. It is by PoE and mech reasons FL is confirmed scum from my POV, and their only possible partner is TSQ. That’s why i’m sure of TSQ. And if we consider possible partners to me in a scum!Norwee world then FL states it can only be TSQ as well. So that means we both agree it’s TSQ. Conclusion: FL goves us the TSQ flip for free because he thinks it will allow him to endgame tommorow. Hence the best play forward is to simply eliminate TSQ and then we can argue tommorow.
Ebwop

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5405 (isolation #1006) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL flip would be fine too but i don’t care enough to case him until at least it’s shown TSQ is scum. If it’s a Ram/FL team then whatever, they can win.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5422 (isolation #1007) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5420, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Norwee, I’m still waiting on you to explain that “Akarin crumb”.
Don’t take everything so literally. I didn’t bother replying because it was figurative speech. If FL is scum which i know he will kill Akarin because he will have an easier time convincing you. Boom, that’s all there is to it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5423 (isolation #1008) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TSQ is just waiting for the guillotine so are we going to wait 9 more days or get it over with?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5424 (isolation #1009) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m so done with putting in effort for this game at this point. We took five thousand years to eliminate Pine, even scum!FL got bored and decided he didn’t want to protect his pocket anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5425 (isolation #1010) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like we all agree TSQ is likely partner to me/FL yes? Let’s shoot him in the face and move on. We can argue tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5426 (isolation #1011) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: TSQ

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5427 (isolation #1012) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just to be clear, this is not some kind of bussing, nor an concession of defeat. I have a LOT of fight left in me, and i will do my absolute utmost to destroy Flavour Leaf and humiliate him tommorow. But he decided to choose me as his target for after TSQ is flipped red, which is quite clear by this point. But i do not wish to show any of my cards early. Today is for eliminating TSQ and allowing FL to set the stage for tommorow, nothing else.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5428 (isolation #1013) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To put things bluntly, this is merely the prelude of the first act.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5439 (isolation #1014) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alright let’s get on with it. Here are the reasons why it’s FL.

Exhibit A: Mechanics, FL’s fake claimed clone role. Flavor of his role faked (Ask me if you need elaboration about this). Claim of being a copycat third JOAT sticks out with one of the flipped goons already in the setup.

Exhibit B: FL coincidentally hammering Pine and doing a whole 180 when Pine was beginning to change his mind on me and considering FL/Status, and at the time we began talking with Pine about night plans if TSQ happened. It's important to note that FL did easily vote TSQ over Norwe when the Jailkeeper got dead, but absolutely refused to vote TSQ yesterday even when he was town reading Pine / not town reading TSQ .Which is oddly coincidental with the fact that if scum!TSQ was flipped yesterday, and Pine jailed Norwe, it would be bad for scum because they would either get Norwe cleared or have to no night kill to incriminate Norwe. FL’s whole trajectory on TSQ is indicative of someone that knows Pine’s suggested plan would screw his team over.

Exhibit C: We did try to talk to Pine about a plan of night actions if TSQ was flipped to clear without a doubt an Pine/Ramcius team and us in the case of a TSQ!townflip, but he refused to jail according to our wishes so we just insisted on his flip, we tried to talk about conceding on TSQ which was game losing for us if scum.

Exhibit D: My meta of town and scumgames. This is clearly my townplay so by PoE it’s FL!scum. For example, my play in dung beetle as scum vs as town. Ask if you need more examples.

Exhibit E: FL has almost never reconsidered my slot since D2. He always considered who would be my partner, but almost never why it’s me period.
I have reconsidered FL multiple times, in D3 i thought that Pine flipping scum would clear him.
He also has talked way more about Norwee/Ramcius than Norwe/Status even though he argues that Norwe/Status is his main guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5440 (isolation #1015) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Flavour Leaf

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5442 (isolation #1016) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think you should know why i pushed Pine over FL. Pine’s role was ungated. It seemed much more likely to me and JJ that Pine faked his role.
What did Akarin say?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5443 (isolation #1017) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

JJH really wants me to post this so...

JJ says he was the main driving force behind pushing Pine on role. He expected Jingle to come to a conclusion if Pine was town, and Jingle didn't. That's on JJ, not Jingle, fwiw. But basically JJ was waiting for Pine to suggest that scum had an ungated role that hadn't been claimed and the setup was therefore 3 ungated roles (Misty's venge could be considered ungated rather than 1-shot), 3 1-shot roles, and 3 JOATs- and perhaps 1 scum in each of those trios. Now, obviously this possibility has also been disproven by the TSQ goon flip, but it's still the conclusion that JJ expected Jingle to come to at that point in the game if Pine was really a town jailkeeper. Ultimately, that has all just been one big mistake
JJ says FL's role is actually totally believable as a role that would be in this game because the role itself is literally in the game. JJ does think it's a bit awkward from his POV now that it's abundantly clear that FL is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5462 (isolation #1018) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5441, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It was you and Shea who were gunning for Pine the most though and both of you jumped on me for saying Zor’s post wasn’t bad, then you locktowned TGP for agreeing with me about Zor.

Also, if you thought FL’s role was fake, why did you say the exact same thing for Pine, when Akarin pointed out that Pine’s role was actually more believable?
TGP town read and mindmelding with Zor were reads that came from shirou. Which is why i changed trajectory on TGP during D2 despite disliking Zor posts D1. I’m pretty sure we already explained this to you.

However, as TGP stopped posting, Shirou began to get a bit less confident on it, so he didn't want to override my suspicion on TGP and block an vote.

Akarin/Nancy, Shirou specifically asks for you both to consider these facts i’m paraphrazing.

Did scum!me have any reason to change my reads on a townie like TGP based on my team mates opinion? In the end i did end up voting TGP because most people were voting there and Shirou wasn't confident enough to say it was always going to be a town flip, but Shirou did not have that strong of an influence on me not pushing TGP anyway, because for the most part of the day, i wanted Pine/FL, and with Pine flip, we confirmed FL alignment and reconsidered Ramcius, which coincidentally died today regardless of the version you want to believe.

We've been changing our reads, and since we're a team there's been conflicting opinions on who to push sometimes, but please think, is that town or scum indicative? I know that if you don't properly read all the explanations in certain points in my ISO, it might look like a mess.But do you think it looks like a mess because Shirou/JJ’s coaching sucks, or because it's three different people with three different reads that argue on discord what's the most likely reality, and end up changing their minds quickly due to new info/opinions?

That's what happened with TGP. Shirou changed my mind, and later i convinced Shirou that it wasn't guaranteed that TGP was always town (therefore the vote). It was a natural progression given that TGP’s posting was becoming worse during that day, it does look bad for me I understand, but it's the product of us discussing reads at various points in the game, which i ask again if it's town coaching or scum coaching. In my opinion, I believe you should be able to see that it's not them coaching me to be less scummy, but rather all of us trying to have corrects reads and changing our minds with each others individual reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5464 (isolation #1019) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5463, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You and Shea were trying to kill Pine on D2, FL wasn’t. Why would scum!FL push a different course of action than his buddy?
That’s like asking why FL wouldn’t play like a noob.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5465 (isolation #1020) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TSQ hasn’t even been trying to distance from me, because he felt very comfortable keeping up the image that we are both scum. Which is what FL has been banking on and why he resisted that TSQ flip on D3 so strongly because a Pine JK on me would confirm me town in the town!Pine world which FL understood was real because he is informed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5468 (isolation #1021) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Again Nancy. Look at my scum games, i don’t have any games like this. Try to compare.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5473 (isolation #1022) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hi, Shirou wants to proxy post and talk in real-time with Nancy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5477 (isolation #1023) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy, you know Shirou is probably the best person in-site on reading me/knowing my meta.

If you're believing FL is town because of "meta" reasons, can we talk about my meta in comparison?

From a meta perspective, Shirou knows with certainty that this really isn't scum!Norwe and wants to discuss that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5478 (isolation #1024) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How much experience do you have with scum!Norwe?

Was it only dungus beetle game? When you compare dungus beetle me to this game, what's your opinion?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5479 (isolation #1025) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy, let's start with the exact reasons Shirou did strongly believe i was scum in that game according to them:

I didn't have real reads.
I wasn't pushing anyone.
I was waiting consensus before doing something.
I believed Shirou was "scum" but was still not fighting in-thread to oppose him.

Compared to this game, how exactly do you think this matches my play here? You can go back and read that game if you doubt Shirou's alignment and therefore their words, those were roughly the exact reasons Shirou did suspect me in that game.

Somewhere during the middle of D1, Sihrou noticed i wasn't actually trying to solve the game, i was merely being a tourist, and when Shirou engaged with me on that i was still lackluster.

I am in the top 3 posters in this game, and my posts here are longer than yours/FL, so technically i'm the most active voice. How does that match ANY scum game from me that you can find in my history?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5480 (isolation #1026) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL had argued early that he wouldn't get "demotivated" the other day as scum, we linked you to the past TM Large's, and surprise, he was lying.

FL always use his meta to his defense when he's scum, you know that Nancy.

However, i dare you prove we're lying about anything from my meta. If you do, Shirou says they will instantly stop talking. Our words here are the truth, it's not just a weak defense we're throwing in like FL's "I wouldn't do this as scum".

My play here doesn't match any of my scum, non-SK games. At the very least those of Shirou's knowledge, which should be a good part of my scum games according to them.

You can check how Shirou did read me in Dung Beetle if you don't believe our words here. Everything about my meta is there, so accurate that even i myself confessed in the scum PT that Shirou had precisely hit the jackpot when they cased me.

FL may argue Shirou and JJ are coaching me, but that's another discussion which we can have later, Shirou wants you to know that they are strongly in favor of bussing in scum games, they won Baton Pass by bussing SS. And there is no way if we're talking about meta that Shirou would not tell me to distance from Status in that world.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5484 (isolation #1027) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Our team were all wrong on Pine, but Pine's read on FL felt too fake until he reconsidered later. Which honestly shouldn't be much of an surprise considering he was actually townreading scum!FL for no good reason during most of the game.

Nancy, if you can't bring yourself to believe in scum!FL like in previous TM, then just look at all the evidence from my meta pointing at me being town, and after that it's PoE.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5486 (isolation #1028) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5483, Flavor Leaf wrote:what does shirou have anything to do with kn owing you in this game? that's your teammate
It's outside material. Facts that are literally impossible to manipulate because they stand outside of the boundaries of this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5488 (isolation #1029) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5486, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5483, Flavor Leaf wrote:what does shirou have anything to do with kn owing you in this game? that's your teammate
It's outside material. Facts that are literally impossible to manipulate because they stand outside of the boundaries of this game.
Shirou is pointing to a game versus scum!me where they literally meta cased me, and in the scum pt i admitted the case was completely on point.

Literally doesn't matter that he is my team mate in this game in this instance, Akarin/Nancy can check that game to see if Shirou's words are real, because they were town in that game.

They are saying the exact same things they said there in this game too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5489 (isolation #1030) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5487, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pine had plenty of reasons to town read me, especially with Jingle as his partner.

You pushed the no reason to town read me literally all game when it's been inherently untrue
Pine had so many reasons to town read you that they thought it was FL/Shea by the end, and you hammered him after he said that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5490 (isolation #1031) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

During the last TM, Shirou had caught scum!FL in Day 1, and no one believed them for the entire game, and FL did the exact same "I wouldn't do this as scum", "I'm better than this as scum" that he's doing here.

The unique reason people got to eliminate FL later was because he slipped. Without that, FL would always win that game because no one could see why FL was scum.

Town shouldn't have won that game. According to him in that game, his meta also did "clear" him and people believed the fairytale.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5491 (isolation #1032) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Nancy
Shirou and me is trying to convince you on town!me since you can't seem to be convinced on scum!FL.

That's why i've been talking more about meta pointing to me being town rather than deliberating more on why FL is scum this page.

Shirou has argued since D1 why FL is likely to be scum, and did similarly in last TM. Not many people bothered to listen then just as now.

In a world where i am town it can only be scum!FL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5492 (isolation #1033) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL will claim this is WIFOM but consider these points:

1. Ico believed partially our FL case, you can go check Ico's ISO by yourself. And scum strongmanned Ico that night.

2. Pine started to consider a FL/Shea team. FL then changes his mind on Pine and hammers him before he can say more.

3. Ramcius believed it was FL/Shea team. Scum then nightkills him over conftown Akarin.

Do you really think this is some 200 IQ play from me rather than just the easier answer that FL is scum?

Shirou left btw since Nancy didn't bother answering in real time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5496 (isolation #1034) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5205, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5203, Ramcius wrote:I don't mind no elim, if we going this direction

I'm not voting Pine, unless someone is going to come up clean and claim something to justify strongman

I was thinking about potential elims and how their flips would influence our future:

TSQ green flip means it's Pine and FL, Norwee is clear, it's easy win, and someone getting earful from me after game for not claiming BP or protective, I'm not buying strongman as a red herring to counter 1 shot of doc
TSQ flips red, we flip Norwee/FL, in either order, we can afford 1 miselim

Pine flips green, we have to gamble on Norwee/FL/TSQ, twice, we have no miselim left
Pine flips red, it's me and FL getting elim

FL flips green, it's Norwee/TSQ, easy win
FL flips red, TSQ/Pine I guess, we can afford miselim

Norwee flips green, TSQ/FL/Pine, again gamble twice, yes, I'm taking into consideration that someone is being smartass and hiding their real role
Norwee flips red, we flip TSQ

VOTE: TSQ

I find this as best elim we have for today, and TSQ can keep "I haven't done anything scummy" for himself, it's PoE, not scumminess contest
I make sense as norwees partner unless you think mafia literally comes into today thinking "lets hard defend each other completely and immediately lose the game if one of us ever flips"

But go off I guess about your no case no reasoning PoE with no reasons whatsoever to think I'm scum.
Does this sound like a partner post? He was clearly trying to associate himself with me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5498 (isolation #1035) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5495, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5492, NorwegianboyEE wrote:co believed partially our FL case, you can go check Ico's ISO by yourself. And scum strongmanned Ico that night.
Ico was pushing me and calling me town at the same time. Ico was keeping everything open.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5499 (isolation #1036) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL is just trying to rewrite history, none of it is real.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5503 (isolation #1037) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5497, Flavor Leaf wrote:you've played solid,
I played like shit if i'm scum here. I'd have NK'd now both [Ramcius, Ico] which at some point believed that it was likely town!me or that that it was FL/Shea by the end.

The unique argument here is that it's WIFOM, it simply doesn't make sense for me to NK them for reasons other than WIFOM. But i think it's pretty obvious from my meta i rarely if ever do the WIFOM game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5507 (isolation #1038) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius is the worst kill i could ever make if i'm scum and it's a blatantly scummy stance from you to say otherwise lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5509 (isolation #1039) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius was the unique person to believe in FL/TSQ rather than me/TSQ by yesterday end, and what a surprise, he dies. And now you say it was not a bad kill from us.
If people wanna lose to this scummy argument from FL then be my guest.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5511 (isolation #1040) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5510, Flavor Leaf wrote:I disagree. He was most likely going to push you and you know it.
Bullshit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5513 (isolation #1041) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All you have is garbage flowing out of your mouth and the time to spend doing so. Without it you are nothing and your arguments are laughable.
Good night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5514 (isolation #1042) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5511, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5510, Flavor Leaf wrote:I disagree. He was most likely going to push you and you know it.
Bullshit.
Oh just wanna say,

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5536 (isolation #1043) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5525, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
+1

:lol:

This is what my issue is with Norwee, he continues to make bad arguments like Ram died because he was confitown but what about Akarin? He literally doesn’t explain that at all.
FL is the one who made the bad argument about Ram being killed, i didn't. The real reason Ram was killed is because Ram would be voting FL here and FL is now playing the WIFOM game as he always does.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5537 (isolation #1044) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine was hammered by FL because Pine was literally just starting to push scum!FL, and FL hammered to shut him up before the case. FL keeps saying he waited hours for the case like that excuses him, as though it was Pine's fault for not posting the case in time, when in fact he hammered the second he thought he could get away with it.

Ram has been killed when he was literally speculating that scum!FL would want to kill him more than Aka or Nancy because Ram would be voting FL here. FL is pretending this is not the case and it is verifiably false.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5538 (isolation #1045) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5524, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5479, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy, let's start with the exact reasons Shirou did strongly believe i was scum in that game according to them:

I wasn't pushing anyone.
I believed Shirou was "scum" but was still not fighting in-thread to oppose him.

Compared to this game, how exactly do you think this matches my play here? You can go back and read that game if you doubt Shirou's alignment and therefore their words, those were roughly the exact reasons Shirou did suspect me in that game.

Somewhere during the middle of D1, Sihrou noticed i wasn't actually trying to solve the game, i was merely being a tourist, and when Shirou engaged with me on that i was still lackluster.

I am in the top 3 posters in this game, and my posts here are longer than yours/FL, so technically i'm the most active voice. How does that match ANY scum game from me that you can find in my history?
Dann - teammate of flipped town - disagrees.
Dannflor has never correctly read me in a game and we've only had like 1 or 2 games together a long time ago.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5539 (isolation #1046) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's clear you're not even truly considering the arguments behind what i say Nancy, in which case the loss of this game is not my fault.
I've done all i can to convince you to the obvious truth, that FL is scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5540 (isolation #1047) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're not actually considering the points i've made but just shifting them in a way to make what you already believe to be the truth become the truth, when reality doesn't work that way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5541 (isolation #1048) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I hope that whatever ends up happening you'll learn a valuable lesson about not trusting FL, he even tried to push you earlier but gave up once you pushed back hard on it and became very suspicious. Now he's done all he can to sweet talk you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5542 (isolation #1049) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5524, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5479, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy, let's start with the exact reasons Shirou did strongly believe i was scum in that game according to them:

I wasn't pushing anyone.

Dann - teammate of flipped town - disagrees.
What kind of shitty reply is this anyway? Oh lo and behold all of these facts you can easily check up to be valid, but because one single player that can't read me for shit thought i might be scum about 200 pages ago (before Pine started considering a TSQ/FL team) that's somehow supposed to disprove what i said? Are you for real Nancy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5543 (isolation #1050) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Meanwhile FL:
I don't play like this as scum!! xD xD xD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5544 (isolation #1051) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i was scum in this game i would have been gone AFK long time ago, i absolutely despise this game and most of the slots in it. I will never play with FL again because he makes every game a chore to play, Nancy is just too gullible and can be easily convinced by shit arguments and populism/pocket. Pine barely treated me like a human most of the game, just telling me to shut up. TSQ ironically was one of the nicer slots and he was scum. Misty kept wasting our time by dragging their vote and being indecisive. There was almost no anime to speak of.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5551 (isolation #1052) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5546, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Norwee, I really like you as a person and someone to play with but none of those things are going to affect my read on you. I understand you’re extremely upset with me and I really feel for you but none of that has any affect on my read on you. Sorry.
You’re saying nothing will convince you? Should i stop wasting my time with you? You’re unable to see a world where FL is scum here and has done everything perfectly to appease you and discredit me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5552 (isolation #1053) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seriously, i will self-vote right now and put the blame on you.
I’ve done all i can to point out the truth.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5553 (isolation #1054) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Depends on your response here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5554 (isolation #1055) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The last thing i want is to keep wasting my time on this shit game if what i say will not change the outcome.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5557 (isolation #1056) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was considering the possibility of no elim, but scum can just no kill.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5559 (isolation #1057) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, no elim might be a good choice after all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5560 (isolation #1058) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL is pushing that i will kill Nancy if we no elim.
But FL will always no kill.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5573 (isolation #1059) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5571, Akarin wrote:I'm really sorry about not being so out of it all game and not voting now by the way, I know you guys are probably just going in circles, but I don't want to throw the game on a middle of the night vote when I haven't given it the thought it deserves.
Voting me is easy. Voting scum is hard because you need to convince Nancy.
Do you want the game to end quick in town loss or end slow and painfully with a scum elimination and town win? Your choice.
Nothing i say will convince Nancy so it's up to you. Good luck.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5574 (isolation #1060) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yes, i'm leaving it all to you.
I'm not going to waste anymore of my fucking time on this crap.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5646 (isolation #1061) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah Pooky and Dkkoba have a good head and i think it’s quite obvious FL killed Ram here and he’s doing the same old trick of "but Norwee WIFOMED it!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5647 (isolation #1062) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL’s self-intent is really fake btw and designed to make Nancy reconsider as he clearly has no intention of self-hammering. It’s something he does a lot as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5648 (isolation #1063) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5597, Flavor Leaf wrote:like, im obviously biased because i know im town, but ramcius kill just happened so Norwegian would flip you
This is gold. In what insane world does it look like i started this game with the intent to flip on Nancy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5649 (isolation #1064) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh you meant something else, nvm that last post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5650 (isolation #1065) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5642, Flavor Leaf wrote:
TheGoldenParadox(6) ~ Nancy Drew 39(286), Akarin(49), Ramcius(70), Iconeum(223), Mistyx(71),
NorwegianboyEE(318) -- HAMMER
NorwegianboyEE(2) ~
Flavor Leaf(420), Pine(56)

Flavor Leaf(1) ~ TheGoldenParadox(17)

Akarin
(1) ~
thestatusquo
(90)

Not Voting (1):
Dr Easy Bake
(12)
Why are you colouring yourself green?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5651 (isolation #1066) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There is no game where Pooky and Dkkoba has failed to correctly ascertain my allignment and i am fairly confident they are able to correctly read me in this game as well. If they tell you i’m town Nancy, i suggest you to listen.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5652 (isolation #1067) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, Pooky did misread me in a previous game, but Dkkoba corrected them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5653 (isolation #1068) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you share Dkkoba’s thoughts on me? I think Pooky/Koba are both decent players and should be able to read me. But i see Koba as better when it comes to knowing my play.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5654 (isolation #1069) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly Nancy, you can believe what you want. But i think it would be a great mistake for you to vote me if Dkkoba is vouching for me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5705 (isolation #1070) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just wanted a fun anime themed, low treshold, low risk, meme game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5706 (isolation #1071) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Main slots that caused me ire was Flavour Leaf, Pine, and sorry to say this but also Nancy Drew.
I just feel like sometimes you get irrationally emotional when scumread or insulted in some way. And rather than try to de-escalate the situation you make it worse by targeting that person and ranting about them for pages to end. Which isn’t to say your feelings there aren’t valid, but it can really mess up the game for everyone to have to read that and it really distracts from the purpose of the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5707 (isolation #1072) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That said, i forgive you all.
Though i probably don’t want to play a game with FL again if i can avoid it. I still respect thr guys ability at the game, but his style is really tiring and makes the game a chore.
I think we should all learn from our mistakes here and become better, more patient, and more forgiving players in the future.
Thanks to TSQ btw for his words of reason earlier. Even though he was scum he took a stand for what is morally right and told FL to shove it when he was particurarly nasty.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5708 (isolation #1073) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m going to have to give big shout out to my team too.
As without Shirou’s and JJH’s moral and solving support i would have absolutely not been able to get as far as i did without going crazy or just RQ. Ranting to Shirou about how much certain players pissed me off really helped get a load off my shoulders and get back to focusing on what mattered, winning the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5710 (isolation #1074) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i'm remembering the cause wrong then fault's on me. But i still don't think your response is justified. You should report it, or tell them you strongly disagree with what they said in one post and then move on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5714 (isolation #1075) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5713, Ramcius wrote:I mean, joining TM, supposedly very competitive thing and expecting chill, casual gameplay is a bit much
I mean... fine. I’ll give you that it was a bit optimistic. But i assumed anime theme would be "less" intense than the normal game counterparts. Instead the opposite happened. And though a bit of intense gameplay is perfectly fine i could very much do without the toxicity and shouting matches.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5767 (isolation #1076) » Fri May 14, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Of all the things that are problematic with this game, FL self-hammering after getting 2 votes on him is the issue mods have a problem with?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5768 (isolation #1077) » Fri May 14, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Rather FL should have gotten an medal for self-hammering, because at least the pain wouldn’t be dragged out any more.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”