Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I've caught Johnny in RVS before so for him to be like "lul wacky unreadable N_M, no opinion here" when I pushed drap is definitely disingenuous
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

if only the rest of APD showed up we could put this fool in cuffs
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by VFP »

I'm already voting there.
Ready to read his rights.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 10:13 pm

lol what rights
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The right to dead thread access
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by VFP »

Exactly!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1096, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Reply to gpa and this'll be the last one because now I'm an accessory to the thread clogging

Again more excuses to not read.

1. I don't know how to make it more clear

I provided you with a reasoning that contradicts your statement. It's clear enough.

2. I never said "look at this post where they ONLY go after Bingle", you're putting words in my mouth

No. You are now flipping the narrative. If you look at what you said about me you say.
GrandpaMo - never seen. Aggressively skims Bingle which seems like a scum move. Also they're just hard to follow, logically. Not partners with Luke.
You use this post (the post where I am talking about everyone) to blanetly manipulate the situation into thinking oh I was just only talking about Bingle and how that was scummy. You used that whole narrative until now where you say "you're putting words in my mouth." I have been saying this for a while now and you never replied till now.

3. You can give me reasons til your face is blue, they're not believable.

Again, you haven't explained why nor have answered any questions but decided to ignore/deflect. I gave you advice onto read my playstyle so you can make your own judgement so you can get YOUR unbiased input and not personal reasons. Refer to A50's post where they give an example of meta to make understand Pooky's playstyle / interaction with themselves.

4. "Why would I, as scum, defend the fucker that lets us talk during the day?" is a silly question

If you read what I had said, you would know I didn't even pay attention to the PRs at all. I never even knew this was a option for scum day chat and I thought it was clear enough... If you read the full context, it's more like "Why would I, as scum, defend someone who was already getting bandwagoned by everything and not take that advantage to bus? especially considering there if i was scum, then my partner would have to be either someone that was bussing or not; either you, mena, dann, and a50 + all the bussers. If I was scum then the most likely situation would that I would have been defending and the other person would be bussing... which wouldn't make sense for me. If I was scum there then I would push to vote not defend especially considering that would be the less risky option for scum to do. I outlined this in my approach analytical post.

5. I've been reading your posts though??? You're just not liking the conclusions I draw

You haven't. This is the first time you formally reply to me LOL. And honestly if you read what I actually had said, you would know I asked you some questions but you never answered them. Not liking the conclusion I draw? Really? I even complimented you and I even thought you were town at first then I gave a plausible scenario that you are probably scum reading me because you know I am the towniest person. And so in regards of Mena (which you left of to day 2 either because you are their partner and don't want to bus day or you don't want to get called out by town for easy BW.), or prehaps T3 (who is possibly your scum partner hence why you aren't bussing here as well as town calling you out for possible scum BW), you choose me. I explained this. This is how I know you aren't reading. You even admitted that to yourself. So stop changing narratives please.

6. Bruh I knew he was town because he died and flipped and the mod confirmed it. Before I even joined the game.

Never mind, because you obviously don't understand my question lol. It is so obvious what I am asking but you are just deflecting because you can't come from a town mindset to actually answer this shit and find ways where you could have townread them.

Imagine a hypothetical situation where you weren't replaced. Now tell me would you have scumread or townread Dann.

Anyone who is smart nd reading this should know why exactly I am asking this.

7. My narrative, in simple logic, is that you're scum and you're a newbie that tries hard. Those two things together explain your defense of the encryptor. Those two things together explain quoting some Bingle bullshit before reading it to try to look engaged. And those two things together explain your continued desire to belabor every point anyone has against you til they give up. If you wanna call it weak, so be it. If you have a better explanation, state it and let the people judge. But what you've posted so far? I've read it and I don't believe it. And if my own personal judgement is "weak" to you, then I'm not sure what game you think we're playing
Surface level logic as A50 would say lol. Again you are referring to bingle BS, PLS IF YOU ACTUALLY READ YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ISN'T THE ONLY THING. You are just proving my point even more on how you are using that one bit out of that whole entire post to take my words out of context and try to manipulate in a way where I am scum. "If you wanna call it weak, so be it. If you have a better explanation, state it and let the people judge." What a hypocrite. I gave you multiple reads, reasonings, and logic and counter rebuttal to what you said. I even thought you were town at first. You are the one who haven't gave any of that till now in which you still don't provide any explanations for. You keep calling my posts a clutter or just keep using negative insult to injury on my playstyle because you know you aren't reading any of the logic and explanations I have gave you.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Grandad vote Johnny
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1097, Not_Mafia wrote:Johnny's catch-up was terrible and is a scumpost

Eliminate swiftly and with prejudice
just saw this... im glad you agree wit me.

honestly, hopefully im not wrong again but there is no way this fucking flips town.

im tryna think of a way where this flips town and its hard because there hasnt been ANY interactions other then me? pooky?, Bingle, Luke, and maybe NM?

Like I can put this in this hypothetical situation... and pine flips scum. Who is their scum partner? It's very highly unlikely to bus here now I think. I want to say T3 but T3 is no where to be seen.

Speaking of that. @T3 can give your stance on Johny?

Would mafia bus twice in a row? There will be some heavy analysis if this flips scum.

However, if this flips town... I think it narrows the PoE better to maybe T3 (it gives T3 a better chance that they are town), Mena, and maybe NM / Pooky? (one of those). I probably will need to review again and see whats up.

@Bingle Also No I am not finished reading your other scum games. So I don't have an opinion on you right now.

I think this is manipulative scum tho. I addressed my reasons through out posts they haven't even read.

pedit: I will trust me and you.

VOTE: Johnny
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1108, GrandpaMo wrote:honestly, hopefully im not wrong again but there is no way this fucking flips town.
:lol:

We playing fast and loose now I'm feeling punchy
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Just for fun, everyone, gimme your non- Johnny hero solves
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Johnny vote Johnny
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

A50 vote Johnny the instant you see this
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Psh nah y'all are gonna have to drag my green ass
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2021 11:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 12:04 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I'm saving this post right here as something I can link to in the future to show you when you're wrong
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1115, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I'm saving this post right here as something I can link to in the future to show you when you're wrong
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 12:35 am

Post by VFP »

I always hate those kind of comments.
Regardless its scum sided and Johnny is ready to go.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 12:59 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I feel like the pied piper.

So we got spooks, cow, dolphin, and grandad ready to see me go.

Bingle and Mena aren't playing today

That leaves 2 votes you need out of A50, gypyx, and t3.

I'm interested to hear their thoughts on gamestate
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

A50 and gypyx will vote you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

As will Bingle probably

Menalque will advocate a policy elim on someone and shade the wagon then proceed to not contribute at all
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 1:07 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Such confidence. Have I ever played with scum cow? What's it look like?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 1:07 am

I heard Mena just landed on Mars
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 1:09 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I hope Mena isn't one of my last 2 votes. That'll just nail their coffin tomorrow if they're town
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 1:10 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

This is one of those "we got scum d1 so now we lazy" town games