Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

in the neighbor chat, i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting. they scumread you loki and thought u were more scum than vanders. thats where i agreeed ( this was some time ago) and then called me town because of my emotional response... but continues to vote me on here.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

honestly i dont know who mafia is...

the only person i might think of is vanders. just for the weird switch up. they called me town then you say it could be me and bugs s/s when you started sheeping andante/loki.

also. how did andante flip pr??? i thought they were neighbors wit u loki? who r u partners with then??
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i retracted my scumread on loki... loki MIGHT be town after all. i really want to know who u are paired up wit here..
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think this is the most optimal gameplay... we all out our hoods sicne the pr is dead. this gives us better insight especially considering there is 1 scum in 2 hoods and 2 town in the other 2.

I am in a hood with Robert.

Grandpa/Robert
Vanders/Bugs
Loki/???
Hopkirk/???
Flow Trap/???
GB/???
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 999, GrandpaMo wrote:i think town is losing this game. this is obviously a wifom kill. i would never ever kill andante especially considering i wanted to play wit her :/

im neighbors with robert.
Andante’s solve was you and Flow and if Flow is scum, I can see associatives in that last post of his.

Also, you saying at one point, I’d be scum if bugs was town, sounded kind’ve tmish and why were you pushing Vanders after bugs called you “caught scum”? I don’t understand why you would be voting anyone other than bugs fypov, if you’re town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1001, GrandpaMo wrote:honestly i dont know who mafia is...

the only person i might think of is vanders. just for the weird switch up. they called me town then you say it could be me and bugs s/s when you started sheeping andante/loki.

also. how did andante flip pr??? i thought they were neighbors wit u loki? who r u partners with then??
Why would you think that? And if you’re looking for me to claim my hood partner, then I will do so in the event of a mass claim.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1003, GrandpaMo wrote:i think this is the most optimal gameplay... we all out our hoods sicne the pr is dead. this gives us better insight especially considering there is 1 scum in 2 hoods and 2 town in the other 2.

Grandpa/Robert
Vanders/Bugs
Loki/???
Hopkirk/???
Flow Trap/???
GB/???
Why can’t one of the two town/town hoods isn’t bugs/Vanders?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1007, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1003, GrandpaMo wrote:i think this is the most optimal gameplay... we all out our hoods sicne the pr is dead. this gives us better insight especially considering there is 1 scum in 2 hoods and 2 town in the other 2.

Grandpa/Robert
Vanders/Bugs
Loki/???
Hopkirk/???
Flow Trap/???
GB/???
P.edit BE
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

@Mo, what is your current read on Flow? As far as what you said about Robert, it’s entirely consistent with his posting in the thread, so no news there.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1008, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1007, Loki Dokie wrote:

Grandpa/Robert
Vanders/Bugs
Loki/???
Hopkirk/???
Flow Trap/???
GB/???
P.edit BE
Oh nm, I see you did include bugs/Vanders.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

UNVOTE:

For now. If Mo is on the level with asking me to out my neighbor, then if he’s scum with Flow, he should already know this, so the question is - is Mo feigning ignorance or does he genuinely not know who my neighbor actually is?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

VOTE: Flow
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

So, this is what I’m thinking. If Mo was being sincere about wanting to know who my neighbor actually is, the only way he cannot know this is if he is exactly scum with Vanders, which seems unlikely.

If he is insincere that obviously all bets are off but if he is, the only way he can not know exactly who my neighbor is, if he is exactly scum with Vanders. If he is scum with anyone other than Vanders, he 100% should know this.

So, he cannot be buddies with Flow and not know exactly who my neighbor is.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1006, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1001, GrandpaMo wrote:honestly i dont know who mafia is...

Why would you think that? And if you’re looking for me to claim my hood partner, then I will do so in the event of a mass claim.

I thought that beacuse yall both seemed alligned pushed me day 1 lol.

and yea can we get a mass claim pls? it will really help town. outting neihgbors shouldnt be a problem since pr is dead unless some other pr is in the game
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1011, Loki Dokie wrote:UNVOTE:

For now. If Mo is on the level with asking me to out my neighbor, then if he’s scum with Flow, he should already know this, so the question is - is Mo feigning ignorance or does he genuinely not know who my neighbor actually is?
im confused. im not too smart for this neighbor talk.

all i know is that we have the info that there is 1 scum and 1 town in 2 hoods and 2 town in the other 2 hoods.. so outting neighbors is optimal here.

idk why i would be acting dumb just to get townread...

i genuinely want to know because i thought u and andante were alligned hence why i said that post of me knowing the partners and andante following up wit yea they do too. i rlly thought yall were obvious partners.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1005, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 999, GrandpaMo wrote:i think town is losing this game. this is obviously a wifom kill. i would never ever kill andante especially considering i wanted to play wit her :/

Andante’s solve was you and Flow and if Flow is scum, I can see associatives in that last post of his.

Also, you saying at one point, I’d be scum if bugs was town, sounded kind’ve tmish and why were you pushing Vanders after bugs called you “caught scum”? I don’t understand why you would be voting anyone other than bugs fypov, if you’re town.
wouldnt i be pushing u as scum rn? since i said that tmi quote fypov.

i just started having doubts towards eod... i still think vanders could be scum and considering how fast this bw is going; im probably considered as limbait rn.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 2.1
GrandpaMo
(2): Robert M Hunter, Vanderscamp
flow trap
(1): Loki Dokie

Not Voting
(4): flow trap, GrandpaMo, Hopkirk, GeorgeBailey

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to Eliminate.

Day 2
ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 18:30:00)
Last edited by DkKoba on Mon May 17, 2021 8:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1016, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1005, Loki Dokie wrote:

wouldnt i be pushing u as scum rn? since i said that tmi quote fypov.

i just started having doubts towards eod... i still think vanders could be scum and considering how fast this bw is going; im probably considered as limbait rn.
is there a possibility that you are reading associate and it could be possible associative read as town alligned?

honestly i didn't pay attention to flow trap this much this game just because of me knowing this is usually how they play as town so i wasnt really paranoid bout that + i aws really focused on you and bugs in trying to figure out ur allignment.

fwiw how i see it-- scum team could just be scumteam wit vanders/robert.

knowing neighbors here will help me.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 754, Hopkirk wrote:bugspray have we played together. i realllllly feel like i have meta on you but all i could find was a game where you modded that i was in and i thought you were a player
this feels like a weird quote... i catched this upon reading bugs/vanders logs.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:55 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 996, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 978, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Catch Up

Yeah, I don't like that from GM
In post 884, Andante wrote:I just want the flip....
I'm assuming on Bugs?
In post 890, Andante wrote:
In post 886, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 884, Andante wrote:I just want the flip....

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

what do u feel bout other ppl? what r ur reads?
I'll give them to my neighbor after the flip. I already voiced, if this is town, flow and mo are scum
Seriously?
In post 920, bugspray wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
pretty gross and manipulative. a good post to make if mo and i are both somehow town
While I agree, I’m not going to SR someone for 1 bad action, especially since I’ve been TRing them

In post 934, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 868, flow trap wrote:I was thinking Bugs was scum, but now I'm not too sure

It's easy to get into a "what if this is an exception" mindset on a scumread doing a widely town thing, so I think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
Can you talk about when you were thinking bugs was scum?

Was this before or after you declined to vote them?
I didn’t decline to vote for them, I thought they were hammered, I believe I started to SR them at post 356.

In post 937, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 917, Loki Dokie wrote:UNVOTE:

I don’t trust either bugs or Mo.
I want to kill them both regardless of what the first one flips.
I don’t approve of lining up shots

Self-Reminder to iso GM to confirm something
I didn’t like this post. Shading a slot you claim to tr, then the accusing me of chaining miselims when I really thought bugs was flipping scum and that they and Mo weren’t aligned.
I only know a vague definition of shading, but I do not believe this is shading. If it was shading it was an accident. I cannot shade people on purpose. If I could shade people on purpose, I wouldn't do it because I always get suspected for it. It is NAI for me. This wasn't directed at you. I didn't accuse Vand of chaining miselims, I just don't like lining up shots in general.

About Anda's accusation; I thought Bugs was dead. I do not want to put the effort in for something that is going to be inevitably answered shortly. That is just my mindset.
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 1002, GrandpaMo wrote:i retracted my scumread on loki
Do did I. You misrepresented me.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:56 am

In post 1004, GrandpaMo wrote:i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
It's not like I was very active or any good on EM. You are being misleading again.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:58 am

In post 1000, GrandpaMo wrote:i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting.
WOW you are such a liar, it is YOU who didn't comment on anything until I started thinking you were scum, then all you did was trying to defend yourself. You weren't trying to solve the game.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Hopkirk »

GB is less lock town than he looked yesterday

can anyone towncase any of Vanders/GrandpaMo/Flow?

In post 1019, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 754, Hopkirk wrote:bugspray have we played together. i realllllly feel like i have meta on you but all i could find was a game where you modded that i was in and i thought you were a player
this feels like a weird quote... i catched this upon reading bugs/vanders logs.
?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”