Micro 1010: Divide and Conquer: Round 2 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why the fuck am i in the 3 hood?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 10, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 9, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why the fuck am i in the 3 hood?
This is ewwww though
Ok N_M scum, game solved. Bye.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who told you that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, i'm on a keyboard finally.
So my first nuanced thought is that it would be weird for Bingle to put himself in the 3P hood as scum when he was put in it as town in the last game and saw how bad it went for Skitter. I feel like Bingle would see himself as a much better player than me or N_M so for him to put himself in there seems really bold. N_M however, might feasibly do it for the memes.
But whatever i think we should eliminate in the 6P hood. Because then we can win in day 1 just like the last time Divide and Conquered was hosted.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 22, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like Bingle would see himself as a much better player than me or N_M so for him to put himself in there seems really bold.
Why it's bold is because the natural thought with a Bingle/N_M/Norwee line up is that Bingle is scum and put two slots he thinks he can mislim in the hood with him.
But then again, he could just literally be scum doing that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Marcistar already do be feeling kinda different.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What else would it mean?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 29, Not_Mafia wrote:Eliminating down the 3p hood gives us at worst 3p ELo in the other group.. I'd sooner take that than the 1/6 chance for instawin. Unless someone starts jumping up and down and outs themselves as scum.
Nah, eliminating 6p hood gang 4 lyfe baby.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who is your teammate in the 6p hood N_M. Let's start with them and just endgame you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But that's the safe and boring choice.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #42 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Real talk, i would never agree to put myself in the same hood as N_M because i hate him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #46 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 45, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 42, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Real talk, i would never agree to put myself in the same hood as N_M because i hate him.
Why haven't you posted in the hood?
Because i’m not interested to.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Which means it’s true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #63 (isolation #13) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s usually more pressing to get the 6p wolf as the scum in 3p would already be assigned to death from the start. Their only real requirement is to stay alive longer than the other 2 slots in the group and not give away their partner. Thusly it actually makes more sense for scum in the 3p to be occupied with pretend scum hunting inside of their own group (whuch they prob already planned out) than to hunt in the 6p group.
I will be a lot more occupied with who the scum are in the 6p and will only take into account that one of Bingle/N_M has their partner there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #65 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wouldn’t discount an GL/N_M team for example.
It is imperative that the 6P player be pretty good, while the 3p player might suck or be ready to sacrifice themselves.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact i think that's a pretty good way to get valuable info.
Players in the 3p should say their reads on the 6p group while the 6p players do the opposite.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also consider the fact that the 3p player would be VERY scared to see their partner get wagoned, while the 6p player would probably just buss.
Thus it is a lot more informative to lim in 6p group for day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #71 (isolation #17) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GL what do you think about what i've just said?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #73 (isolation #18) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Lukewarm

Knock knock

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #75 (isolation #19) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The revocation of your "no more jokes allowed" pass.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #77 (isolation #20) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GL stands for GuiltyLion so i really asked him.
You can answer too, but just for your information.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #79 (isolation #21) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 78, Lukewarm wrote:I am curious why some people are suggesting to vote from the 6 person neighborhood instead? Is it just for the chance at a Day 1 endgame win? Or am I missing some other benefit to voting there.
In the previous generation of the game that ran on this site (Which i was in),
scum argued for the very same and it was the one in the 6p hood doing it. We eventually eliminated him and we won the game on D1 because everyone towned it up in the game hard while he couldn't keep up, but even though he was scum, what he said was correct.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #81 (isolation #22) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I am curious about one thing tho, who benefits the most from having me in the hood together with either N_M or Bingle as the town?

In a Bingle scum world why would he want N_M in his hood? For an easy miselim? why put who he perceives as the stronger players outside in the 6p hood instead of the easily mislimmable slots? Bingle would likely have been an major proponent in setting the hoods up this way if he was scum.
In a N_M scum world i could see him doing it either for the memes or he has a teammate than planned this and he went along with it. Problem is that leaves a lot more open room for their teammate since N_M likely wouldn't have had much of an say in how the hoods were to look like since he's primarily an memer and not an strategist.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #82 (isolation #23) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle i need you to come in here and either towntell or scumtell.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #83 (isolation #24) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i will be referencing this game a lot since it's like almost the same playerlist too. So please commit it to memory if you already haven't.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86273

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #84 (isolation #25) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and FYI this is a post i made in the previous game as confirmed town.
In post 355, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lim 6P hood GOOD
Lim 3P hood BAD
For those saying "OnLy sCuM aRgUeS fOr ElImInAtInG iN 6p hOoD!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #87 (isolation #26) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tinfoil theory, Bingle knows i absolutely hate N_M's guts and therefore put is in the same hood so we would destroy each other.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #89 (isolation #27) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would not want that as scum. I rarely even put in effort as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #90 (isolation #28) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like you're trying to put in a lot of fake motivations for why "i" would create this sort of scenario like you've already planned it out that way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #92 (isolation #29) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I never post in hoods.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #93 (isolation #30) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Besides, why would i want to communicate with you. Maybe Bingle, but he's not even posted once yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #95 (isolation #31) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm clearly participating, just not in the hood.
Is there a requirement for me to MUST post in the hoods just because this game has them?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #97 (isolation #32) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you're not really posting there either, yet you're criticizing me for it like that's somehow something you're not guilty of yourself.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #98 (isolation #33) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's pretty clear from all games we've had together so far i'd prefer to limit our interactions as much as possible. Putting myself in a hood with you is completely contrary to my nature. Meaning either you or Bingle put me here on purpose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #101 (isolation #34) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You haven't posted anything of substance.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #103 (isolation #35) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle has been very active outside of this thread but not said hi here yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #104 (isolation #36) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Precisely Lukewarm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #106 (isolation #37) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well i'd probably post in the hood too if i felt there was a point, but i don't really. I don't mind having an public conversation instead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #123 (isolation #38) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 117, Bingle wrote:
In post 106, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well i'd probably post in the hood too if i felt there was a point, but i don't really. I don't mind having an public conversation instead.
I intend to use the neighborhood. Please check for targeted posts and respond periodically.
Ok, now there is a point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #124 (isolation #39) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 108, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 106, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well i'd probably post in the hood too if i felt there was a point, but i don't really. I don't mind having an public conversation instead.
This is not what you were saying, you were outright refusing to post there for any reason. Then tried to deflect it onto me.
Whatever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #154 (isolation #40) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thank you Lukewarm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #157 (isolation #41) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like N_M is more scummy than Bingle atm. Though my read on Bingle is far from as strong as i’d like it to be.
Though i’m never voting either of Bingle/N_M today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #158 (isolation #42) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still get this paranoid feeling that Bingle could have looked at me as someone he can convince and therefore put me in a hood with him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #163 (isolation #43) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 61, GuiltyLion wrote:oh lmao you're right, I read that the setup was Mountainous and assumed that meant no NKs for some reason

fully disregard that point then
@N_M do you think this is a staged towntell or genuine?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #168 (isolation #44) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 167, Bingle wrote:
In post 164, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 163, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 61, GuiltyLion wrote:oh lmao you're right, I read that the setup was Mountainous and assumed that meant no NKs for some reason

fully disregard that point then
@N_M do you think this is a staged towntell or genuine?
I think I would like the answer to this question from you and bingle as well.
Full NAI.

I think mountainous->night less is a term replacement equally likely to be misread as town and scum.
Do you think the same when considering that scum would get a lot of time beforehand to think about the setup and how they are to plan out the neighborhoods/the game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #170 (isolation #45) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Genuine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #172 (isolation #46) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GL is very likely town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #173 (isolation #47) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like Lukewarm is town, but i’m also hesitant to townread because i don’t know how good they are as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #175 (isolation #48) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually is Hopkirk really subdued this game for some reason?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #177 (isolation #49) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lukewarm how good would you rank your own scum game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #179 (isolation #50) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and Marcistar. Can you make your current reads known?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #184 (isolation #51) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

By the way, one of the reasons i thought Bingle might be town is something i realized he didn't believe in the hood after all so i'm not really trusting Bingle over N_M anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (isolation #52) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You'd want stronger players in the 3p hood because that's where slots are quickers to become conf!town and night kills will be directed once the scum partner inside dies.
Bingle said he doesn't think i'm an easy player to mislim, which means he might very well have put me in there on purpose. I initially assumed he thought i was not a good player and thus didn't see any reason for Bingle to put me in the hood with N_M of all people.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #186 (isolation #53) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure who Bingle's partner would be but i know for a fact it is not GL, and that's at least a start.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #188 (isolation #54) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Going through ISO's with GL conf!town, soul townread on Lukewarm, and Bingle putting paranoia on Hopkirk we're left with this in a Bingle!scum world.
Bingle -> {Dunnstral}{Marcistar}{Vanderscamp}
Most emphasis on Marcistar and Vanderscamp i think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #190 (isolation #55) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Assuming N_M scum we're left with:

Dunnstral
Hopkirk
marcistar

Vanderscamp's ISO doesn't lend itself well to being allied with N_M imo. Ping me if you disagree.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #191 (isolation #56) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Marcistar
This feels the most likely to be scum cumulatively when looking at both worlds.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #192 (isolation #57) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dunnstral needs more posts btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #194 (isolation #58) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're not really townie, you could be alligned with N_M and you could be alligned with Bingle.
Ergo you have the highest % of flipping scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #196 (isolation #59) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The fight is proving you’re townier than the rest of the slots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #198 (isolation #60) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and "not really townie" is a fancy shorthand way of saying that literally nothing you’ve said is something i think you couldn’t say as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #199 (isolation #61) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Could someone else be scum? Absolutely. Is someone more likely to be scum with either of N_M or Bingle at this point?
Nah.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #201 (isolation #62) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Juicier gossip?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #202 (isolation #63) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you explain to me in detail what your current ambitions are?
Are you trying to solve the game or just mess around?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #207 (isolation #64) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m extremely bad at reading Dunnstral. If you can explain how he thinks and plays as scum, and why he wouldn’t be bold like that, feel free to enlighten me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #210 (isolation #65) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Emphasiz on: "he’s done basically the same here."

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #211 (isolation #66) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 145, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 87, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tinfoil theory, Bingle knows i absolutely hate N_M's guts and therefore put is in the same hood so we would destroy each other.
How serious is this comment?
Is it actually a well-known thing that you hate him?
I don’t think Vander makes this comment if N_M is his partner as he would already know this probably.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #214 (isolation #67) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh yeah, Lukewarm got scumread for some reason by multiple people and i never understood the meaning behind it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #216 (isolation #68) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alright, you convinced me.
If Marcistar towns it up more than Vanderscamp i’d vote him too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #218 (isolation #69) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is hm. What are you trying to say?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #220 (isolation #70) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think about myself because i know i’m town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #246 (isolation #71) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There is a lot to comment on Marcistar, to say it’s not seems to me like you’re just making excuses.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #247 (isolation #72) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 240, Lukewarm wrote:Marci the people in this lobby seem to take everything people say seriously. Not allowed to joke about being scummy in here :good: :good:

Spoiler:
Or they will elim you
I just think it’s an fairly unserious reply to my scumread, like they’re trying to laugh it off or make it seem like it’s not a big deal. I don’t think their response has been townie but just really Lamist. "Haha yes i’m so scummy! Not scum though!"
Which is something i know scum!Marcistar is likely to do from what i’ve seen in the newbie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #252 (isolation #73) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You haven’t really townhunted in the big pool Bingle.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #253 (isolation #74) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you have any reads yet or what?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #266 (isolation #75) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 257, Hopkirk wrote: Me and hectic got lost backpacking and ended up in Norway one time and we saw this film set and Hectic was all like 'hey hop, isn't that flavour leaf working on the lighting tech'. i thought he was joking but it turned out that it actually was FL, then when we went over to say hi we all started joking about how it's weird that it wasn't Norway we met since we were in Norway at the time and FL started going on this long rant about how Norway has low WIM as scum or something...
What an amazing story.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #267 (isolation #76) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 258, Hopkirk wrote:have you read much of my stuff recently Norway & subdued as in not memeing enough or not solving enough?
Just felt like you hadn’t done much as i’d expect from you usually. But once i checked again you actually had posted relatively recently so i decided it wasn’t much to talk about after all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #290 (isolation #77) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not sure Bingle is genuine about his suspicion on whether i am being genuine on Marcistar.
I realize that’s probably an weird thought but that’s a feeling i have.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #292 (isolation #78) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also can you please just explain your vote and why it’s put with that quote Bingle?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #293 (isolation #79) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can everyone in the 6p hood share their read on Marcistar too? Because N_M and Bingle’s reads on her are 50/50 contaminated from my POV.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #294 (isolation #80) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do y’all think Marcistar is samey as in the newbie game or different/townie?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #348 (isolation #81) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think the best argument for Marci not being scum here is that i’m not sure they would be put in the 6p hood in most team combination.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #349 (isolation #82) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But by play they’re not really town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #350 (isolation #83) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 339, Lukewarm wrote:Okay, if we are all going to start town reading Marci, can we talk about how weird it is that Norwee would push her here?
Why is it weird?
Even in the first game i pushed Meuh and everyone called me weird and i got eliminated for it.
Maybe i just think differently from everyone else?

Either way i think it’s more likely Marcistar is town too, and i don’t regret oushing there as it helps me gain reads on everyone else.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #351 (isolation #84) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Meta and team composition points town. Not solving points to scum.
But that evens out to town.
(for those that might get confused by my progression here)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #352 (isolation #85) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hopkirk also feels really townie now, i don’t think they would have had this progression on Marcistar if they were scum.
So my townreads now are Hopkirk, Marcistar and Guiltylion. With highest confidence on Hopkirk and GL.
Lukewarm still i have paranoia levels on.
Dunnstral i really want to just ignore as nothing they’ve said is allignment indicative to me.
Leaving a pool of slots i might consider voting next as Vanders/Lukewarm.
I’m actually really interested in Hopkirks Lukewarm read and i’m going to take a closer look at their ISO now to see if i find myself to agree.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #353 (isolation #86) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 33, Not_Mafia wrote:Bingle
Not_Mafia
NorwegianboyEE

Dunnstral
Vanderscamp
GuiltyLion
Hopkirk
Lukewarm
marcistar
Actually thinking about this list i think a deepwolfy slot would be very likely in the 6 hood and Marcistar seeming generally very scared and not confident probably points to them not being alligned with Bingle and put on the 6p hood. N_M/Marci team also seems unlikely with how N_M has been easily voting Marci and claiming they’re playing to scum meta.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #357 (isolation #87) » Thu May 13, 2021 1:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually i had no idea what WIM really meant too. But i was too embarassed to ask.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #359 (isolation #88) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's very typical in a "friends buddying each other" scenario that one of the players is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #360 (isolation #89) » Thu May 13, 2021 2:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And since tentatively we concluded Marci town it makes you look worse imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #368 (isolation #90) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle how do you feel about this forming Lukewarm wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (isolation #91) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

N_M actually deciding to play is something i like about N_M.
I think generally speaking it's not scum indicative for him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #371 (isolation #92) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle and Lukewarm both have this same unpleasant vibe where they seem to be not really attempting to solve but rather observe what's happening and construct other players actions as suspicious.
To go into more detail, Lukewarms: "Can we talk about how weird Norwee's Marcistar read is".
First of all, why is he just saying "can we talk about", like he's just inviting discussion for it and wants to test the waters rather than actually argue for why it's suspicious for me to push Marcistar? Secondly, why doesn't he try to solve the game rather than just being kinda in the background and discussing? He's not being as pro-active as i'd expect of a town player.
As for Bingle, he seems to mostly be focused on this thing Hopkirk said, which i already said in the hood PT i don't believe is allignment indicative and a waste of time to focus on. Yet now he's brought it further and apparently finds it really suspicious of Hopkirk for some reason. And also it slightly pinged me when Bingle tried to shade me in , which coincidentally. Also has to do with my Marcistar read, like they both co-ordinated to try to push me for this.

I could see an Bingle/Lukewarm team.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #373 (isolation #93) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you please spoiler your long posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #374 (isolation #94) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd vote Lukewarm but N_M might immediately hammer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #375 (isolation #95) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 370, marcistar wrote:
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:N_M actually deciding to play is something i like about N_M.
I think generally speaking it's not scum indicative for him.
idk, is this playing? It just seems like hes going with the popular opinion :neutral:
Don't be so demanding. I'm not sure this is the time to have high expectations.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #379 (isolation #96) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ah yes, this forums formatting does suck when it comes to multi-spoiler posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #385 (isolation #97) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 384, Not_Mafia wrote:Norwee let’s call a truce for this game and vote Bingle with me
That’s not 6p hood.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #386 (isolation #98) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 383, Lukewarm wrote:Just trying to have a good time :sob:
That’s not allowed in here you fiend.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #389 (isolation #99) » Thu May 13, 2021 7:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Please summon Bingle to the thread o Lucifer my eternal lord.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #391 (isolation #100) » Thu May 13, 2021 9:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you would answer my question in hood PT and your response on accusations in recent posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #394 (isolation #101) » Thu May 13, 2021 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 393, Bingle wrote:Scum Hopkirk says {Laundry List of Players} say Norwee has low WIM as scum because he gains from us believing that.
Gains from it how?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #400 (isolation #102) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 398, Vanderscamp wrote:Hopefully here in several hours

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #401 (isolation #103) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Bingle
Since i'm assuming you're seeing Hopkirk as the likely scum in 6p. Do you currently consider him to be a possible teammate to both me and N/M or just one?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #404 (isolation #104) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't agree with your claim that i've ignored hopkirk.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #406 (isolation #105) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 405, Bingle wrote:Why shouldn't I think you're possibly aligned?
You can?
I'm not considering my own slot because i don't care about my own image as opposed to finding scum.
As long as you're suspecting an connection for an genuine reason that's fine by me, all i'm worried about is if you're genuine with this read or you're attempting to force the connection to secure an mislim on Hopkirk.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #407 (isolation #106) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle do you think you'd push Hopkirk as an mislim if you were scum under most normal circumstances or would you rather buddy them?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #409 (isolation #107) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Lukewarm

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #460 (isolation #108) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 424, Lukewarm wrote:Then Bingle came in with 402 and when he showed the post that you were refering to as my post with reads / reasoning, and I realized that your case was in bad faith.

Like, in that game, I had 4 posts by the end of the 3rd day. In this game I had 41 by the end of the 3rd day. So if you are claiming that that game I was doing more to move the game forward, I no longer think you are making your case in good faith.
Eww.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #461 (isolation #109) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 449, Dunnstral wrote:I reread Vanderscamp, not feeling like voting there

I don't want to vote for Marci or Guiltylion either

So for me it's Luke or hopkirk in the 6

VOTE: Hopkirk
Literally just the same thoughts currently shared by everyone you came up with.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #462 (isolation #110) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

is an interesting post.
I feel like it’s more likely to come from town tbh. But i haven’t liked their other "cases" recently on me/Hopkirk.
I’ll need to give this some more time. UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #467 (isolation #111) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it should have been pretty clear from the get go my "soul townread" was emotionally driven and an extremely weak read based on initial impressions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #470 (isolation #112) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This game's inactivity is making me annoyed but at the same time i'm not doing much to help the inactivity because i want to observe what the other players are doing to strengthen my own reads. :v
This calls for radical action. Im gonna sheep GL.

WAKE UP.
VOTE: Vanderscamp

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #500 (isolation #113) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 475, Lukewarm wrote:@norwee, do you currently think Bingle or Not_Maifia is more likely to be the scum in your neighborhood?
Bingle.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #501 (isolation #114) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 477, Bingle wrote:I'll hammer Scamp if he hits E-1 on the premise we turbolim Hop then Norwee after.
Like wtf is this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #502 (isolation #115) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And like Marcistar said, apparently Bingle thought it was a 50/50% chance either N_M or me could be scum with Hopkirk, his pet scumread. But now he is 100% sure it’s me and Hopkirk to the extent he will quickhammer someone he townreads just to eliminate us? Thst’s some scummy garbage.
VOTE: Bingle

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #503 (isolation #116) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m more sure about Bingle than anyone in 6p hood atm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #504 (isolation #117) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 477, Bingle wrote:I'll hammer Scamp if he hits E-1 on the premise we turbolim Hop then Norwee after.
Reminder of how extremely scummy this post is and an memorabilia to the day Bingle got caught as a wolf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #506 (isolation #118) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is just how i play Lukewarm. I change my vote a lot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #507 (isolation #119) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You'll notice this is exactly what Pear cased me for in the newbie and i flipped town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #508 (isolation #120) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As for Hopkirk i just don't scumread them, you gonna sue me about it? Why is Hopkirk scummy? The burden of proof isn't on me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #510 (isolation #121) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I already stated i didn't believe Hopkirk would reverse their Marci read in that situation as scum. Granted, you said: "So once 4 out of the 9 players all state they do not want to elim Marci day 1, Hopkirk gives her a TR" which i don't remember seeing. So i'll re-read the situation to see if you're right.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #512 (isolation #122) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When did i ever say they are my most confident townread? They're not, it's Guiltylion.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #515 (isolation #123) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 352, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hopkirk also feels really townie now, i don’t think they would have had this progression on Marcistar if they were scum.
So my townreads now are Hopkirk, Marcistar and Guiltylion. With highest confidence on Hopkirk and GL.
Oh right, here.
GL is still above Hopkirk though. I should have clarified that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #516 (isolation #124) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anything else?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #518 (isolation #125) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, i'm kinda tired of seeing comments about how changing my votes is scummy when that's probably the most town indicative thing you'd find about my play if you knew anything about my general playstyle as both alignments.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #519 (isolation #126) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And if Hopkirk really is scum, well i'm certainly not. So who'd he be with? N_M?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #520 (isolation #127) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And don't you find it weird how incredibly confident Bingle is that i'm Hopkirk's scum partner? I think Bingle is rather scummy, and yet i have no strong read for who his partner would be. I find that early confidence incredibly scummy given that he hasn't even clarified why he believes it's me Hopkirk other than some vague shit like "nOrWeE dOeSn'T sCuMrEaD HoPkIrK!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #522 (isolation #128) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pft.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #523 (isolation #129) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unbelievable.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #531 (isolation #130) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle wasn’t this aggressive in the previous game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #537 (isolation #131) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yawn

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #538 (isolation #132) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 534, Hopkirk wrote:Does anyone have a read on dunnstral? It's hard to sort with this little content.
Dunnstral has almost always very low content and i don't think it's particularly alignment indicative, which makes it a tough read. I've certainly not specialized in the difference between their town or scumgame.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #539 (isolation #133) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry N_M. It looks pretty obvious by now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #540 (isolation #134) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle/Lukewarm or it's Bingle/Dunn.
I don't see any other possible combination.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #542 (isolation #135) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm going to ignore Bingle from this point onwards.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #543 (isolation #136) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Please vote him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #544 (isolation #137) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

if he flips town i will gladly take the elimination tommorow. Just give me this one thing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #545 (isolation #138) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 541, Bingle wrote:
I agree that your lies are boring!
Like take a look at Bingles analytical and cold posts in the previous game VS his laughably confrontational and agressive posts here. It's like night and day, he's scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #547 (isolation #139) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh look, you're pulling a FL where you're pushing the narrative that apparently i tryhard as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #548 (isolation #140) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seriously, give it a shot.

Bingle ISO previous game:
viewtopic.php?p=12694748&user_select%5B ... #p12694748

Bingle ISO this game:
viewtopic.php?p=12752206&user_select%5B ... #p12752206

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #549 (isolation #141) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 527, Bingle wrote:
In post 524, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And like Marcistar said, apparently Bingle thought it was a 50/50% chance either N_M or me could be scum with Hopkirk, his pet scumread. But now he is 100% sure it’s me and Hopkirk to the extent he will quickhammer someone he townreads just to eliminate us? Thst’s some scummy garbage.
VOTE: Bingle
I agree with this

I'd like to hear what bingle thinks is different about me this game vs last game which would justify him being willing to hammer me here.
I’m townreading all of Dunn/Marci/GL/Luke. People are aggressively ignoring how obvscum norwee and hopkirk are.

If I have to lim you to get norwee/hopkirk, so be it.
In post 541, Bingle wrote:
I agree that your lies are boring!
In post 546, Bingle wrote:And... we’ve reached the part of the game where norwee tries to bury his provable lies under the weight of spam. Nice.
These are posts Bingle thinks makes him look town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #551 (isolation #142) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Daily reminder of how scummy this fucking post is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #552 (isolation #143) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like if you really want to eliminate Hopkirk you argue for it today, what Bingle posted is some absolute nonsense town never says ever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #554 (isolation #144) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle hasn't posted anything in hood or had a progression that makes sense for why he's so eternally convinced me and Hopkirk are scum either.
This is not an townie progression on slots, he's not trying to see a possible town motivation for either of us, just point out and make up what suits his scum narrative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #555 (isolation #145) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And this post quoting is some absolute waste of time from Bingle.
Stop wasting our time and self-vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #556 (isolation #146) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or point out what you actually want to say rather than post those dumb quotes like it proves anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #558 (isolation #147) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Whatever makes you feel like you're in control.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #562 (isolation #148) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Isn't it funny how you keep saying blatant lies and then apparently the fact that i've not answered one of your pointless questions and not really shaded anyone that scumread Hopkirk is such a big deal it wholly convinced you that i am 100% a scum partner defending Hopkirk.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #563 (isolation #149) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We have you going hysterical about this narrative you made up in your mind that i've got such strong ties to Hopkirk. How am i supposed to see it as town when literally nothing says to me it is? I don't even feel like you've genuinely tried to solve Hopkirk but just seem obsessed about them for some strange reason.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #564 (isolation #150) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That goes for lukewarm too who's been kinda your flunkey this whole time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #567 (isolation #151) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 566, Bingle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:Isn't it funny how you keep saying blatant lies and then apparently the fact that i've not answered one of your pointless questions and not really shaded anyone that scumread Hopkirk is such a big deal it wholly convinced you that i am 100% a scum partner defending Hopkirk.
Spoiler:
In post 407, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bingle do you think you'd push Hopkirk as an mislim if you were scum under most normal circumstances or would you rather buddy them?
In post 409, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm
In post 460, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 424, Lukewarm wrote:Then Bingle came in with 402 and when he showed the post that you were refering to as my post with reads / reasoning, and I realized that your case was in bad faith.

Like, in that game, I had 4 posts by the end of the 3rd day. In this game I had 41 by the end of the 3rd day. So if you are claiming that that game I was doing more to move the game forward, I no longer think you are making your case in good faith.
Eww.
In post 461, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 449, Dunnstral wrote:I reread Vanderscamp, not feeling like voting there

I don't want to vote for Marci or Guiltylion either

So for me it's Luke or hopkirk in the 6

VOTE: Hopkirk
Literally just the same thoughts currently shared by everyone you came up with.
In post 462, NorwegianboyEE wrote: is an interesting post.
I feel like it’s more likely to come from town tbh. But i haven’t liked their other "cases" recently on me/Hopkirk.
I’ll need to give this some more time. UNVOTE:

Oh I’m sorry about all of the SEQUENTIAL POSTS FROM YOUR ISO SHADING PEOPLE FOR SCUMREADING HOPKIRK I just linked. It’s kinda like you’re still lying.
I've hardly defended Hopkirk, mainly because i don't think he needs defending. I'm questioning the way you and Lukewarm are tying me to him. Which is natural, given that i am town and extremely suspicious of this fake narrative you're pushing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #569 (isolation #152) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cry me a river.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (isolation #153) » Sun May 16, 2021 8:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's fairly obvious you're scum here and using some bullshit made up connection to justify your garbage push on Hopkirk.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #575 (isolation #154) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 574, marcistar wrote:is he the best vote for today? i think i dont mind voting him but if hes scum im unsure who his partner would be.
Lukewarm or Dunnstral imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #593 (isolation #155) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 582, Hopkirk wrote:we all know we're voting in the 6p pool so this question is pointless
If Bingle is literally being the scummiest person alive would you still follow through?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #601 (isolation #156) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 599, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Daily reminder of how scummy this fucking post is.
I also still agree with this
Also, how does it make any sense for Bingle to argue in favour of eliminating some random person that has nothing to do with me/Hopkirk, and then they'll somehow believe it is going to make the others believe it to be more likely that me/Hopkirk is a team? Since when does "town" THINK this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #617 (isolation #157) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What’s with that avatar, are you an Ceejay alt Lukewarm?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #622 (isolation #158) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 618, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 617, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What’s with that avatar, are you an Ceejay alt Lukewarm?
No? Whats with your avatar?

Mine is a character from a video game
I know, it's just that an user named Ceejayvinoya used the exact same character as an avatar. But you're probably not related, i'm just being annoyingly nostalgic. :)

My avatar is one of the heroines of an visual novel called Renai x Royale.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #643 (isolation #159) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle feels like he might just be pretending to be ok with being eliminated here, an strategy to hopefully get townread when he knows he is going down regardless.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #644 (isolation #160) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seen it from FL before, i know what they're capable of.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #649 (isolation #161) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

N_M i hope for the sake of your general well-being that you hammered scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #650 (isolation #162) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bingle's gone suspiciously quiet, makes me feel we hit scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #651 (isolation #163) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My read for their teammate is one of Lukewarm/Dunnstral.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #653 (isolation #164) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact, just lim Lukewarm. Dunnstrall sometimes be acting this lazy and uninspired in their towngames, but Lukewarms actively opposed the Bingle elimination and advanced their agenda. If Bingle!scum he needs to go.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #672 (isolation #165) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 671, Hopkirk wrote:I feel like there'd be coaching there and Luke wouldn't keep openly trying to line up Muslims.
Now you making him sound rascist.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #679 (isolation #166) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still think Bingle could be flipping scum here and he's just mad and trying to make us think we're bad for eliminating him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #682 (isolation #167) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 680, Lukewarm wrote:they are going to have to argue that Bingle is not good at spotting scum, and I think that is a harder case to make.
Well i think his reads have been shit as i know i'm town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1322 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Salty tears.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1323 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At least i correctly deduced this ElO would be an loss before it even began.
So i’ll consider it an minor victory in the face of loss.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”