Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #818 (isolation #200) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 817, flow trap wrote:I'm TLing GM
Can you tell me why? I really hope bugs is scum because it’s totally anti-town to self-hammer.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #201) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 819, bugspray wrote:
In post 815, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 813, bugspray wrote:
In post 811, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 804, bugspray wrote:happy twilight. i'm a scum pivot wagon from vanders and mo was projecting on me.
yeet them so that my death isn't in vain
Why did you self-hammer if you’re town?
because it will create game winning information for town that i consider to be crucial

if you think that i have broken site rules by playing against my win condition i encourage you to report the post in which i do so
No I don’t think you’ve broken site rules but annoying as you are, I wanted to elim a slot I felt confident would flip scum and you ruined that.
do it tomorrow.
If you’re town, what you did was straight up game throwing. No, it’s not reportable but still antitown.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #202) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 821, Hopkirk wrote:bugspray
You’ve played with them before?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #203) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 823, Hopkirk wrote:every self hammer i can remember has been from town
I’ve seen plenty of scum self-hammers like scum!FL in TM but I think you’re probably right in this case and bugs game threw. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #204) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 825, Andante wrote:if this flips town, I think it's Mo and Flow
Really? Why Flow?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #205) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 829, bugspray wrote:it will flip scum and mo is next tomorrow
Who is “it”?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #206) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 834, Andante wrote:
In post 831, Loki Dokie wrote:
Really? Why Flow?
that hesitancy to vote bugs, but not doing anything about actually reading bugs... feels like scum to me
Well, I’ve been hard tr you and up to now, you were confidently hard tr him but if you’re right, might have to reevaluate my theory.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #207) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 837, flow trap wrote:
Really? Why Flow?
that hesitancy to vote bugs, but not doing anything about actually reading bugs... feels like scum to me
I don't like hammering in general and I didn't find anything new of interest aside from what I've already said

Unless I haven't said what I've thought I said then fair enough
I don’t like hammering unless I’m extremely confident or it’s near deadline. I once quickhammered obvscum and then had to fight of ludicrous bussing accusations but I just knew, like I was 99.9999% confident and I was right.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #208) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 203, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 196, flow trap wrote:
In post 187, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 184, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

VOTE: andante
How many mafia games have you played, grandpa?

this is my first :p
Can confirm, I've played in his 0 game before

flow.. pls look at what vander said... do you think this is scum lmao
If Mo is scum, this is kind’ve anti-associative with Flow, don’t you think?

@Andante
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #209) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 843, Andante wrote:
In post 842, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok so im neighbors with andante and they are scum btw they just confessed to me

@Andante
I think flow is flipping scum. 100% based off the reaction about hammering bugs then never saying whether he TR or SRed them
Well, that could explain why I thought bugs/Vanders could be TvT but I thought impossible based on setup spec but yeah he should have some kind of reaction to the self-hammer. I’m still hoping it came from scum but I honestly think bugs gamethrew.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #210) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 846, Robert M Hunter wrote::cry: That's not good, I town read bugspray. The self vote seals it.
I’m really hoping you’re right and they didn’t straight up gamethrow. I’ve never seen them self-hammer as either alignment but if scum, then I think Mo is likely buddy because Vanders would of course be confitown.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #211) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I think Robert is town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #212) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m starting to think that maybe bugs could still be scum and possibly falling on their sword for their buddy. I’m basing this on never ever having seen bugs self-hammer before. And it wasn’t the kind’ve angry self-hammer I’ve usually seen come from town. Like when town!Xtoxm self-hammered, he was absolutely furious, almost like he was trowing some kind of tantrum and pretty much ditto for most of the town self-hamlers I’ve seen.

And bugs didn’t sound angry in the slightest and the self-hammer was really awkward. I really think they wanted Vanders flipped. I think if Vanders was the cw, they probably wouldn’t have self-hammered.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #213) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 854, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 805, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 777, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 751, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 531, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 530, bugspray wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
lazy excuse to not want to solve d1. are you scum?
what? where have i said that? don't take my words out of context. saying a game is hard to solve =/= trying to solve.

i just said we will have more info by day 2. bad question
this argument feels awkward/artifical and weirdly drops off immediately
i don't like Mo's initial comment and agree it sounds weird but the follow up from both sides feels like it's going somewhere then there's no follow up from either of them and that reads weirdly

no fucking way. i really had hope in you hopkirk. now you???? you can't fucking read either??? there was obvious follow up! in fact andante came of in to that perspective. pls look at post 541. bugs never responds to me. why am i the one that looks scum here... :facepalm:

In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:i don't like vanders starting to ask 'why do you TR hop'/testing the waters on me
In post 726, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 723, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 721, Andante wrote:oh hey!! bugspray is E-1!!! I didn't intend to do that lol but yeah, I'm down with a bugs yeet, if bugs is FN someone may wanna speak up
Bugs and Vanders are claimed neighbors so that isn’t possible and whomever is fn should obviously not claim.
ill unvote for now, just in case someone is gonna hammer

UNVOTE: bugs
why are you concerned about a hammer here?
are you seriously kidding me. have you not read anything. i guess i can't be fucking hammer... i literally have said multiple times. i literally said that the real reason is that i want to be hammer and was waiting for someone else to vote and then come in and hammer because it would have been the first time i hammer.
In post 758, bugspray wrote:this is gonna be really fucking weird when i flip green
i don't like vander's tunneling. it's anti town nai behavior which is a favorite scum activity

mo's posturing aroudn the hammer is fucked. it seems like he really wants me to die.
i think what could have happened is that he unvoted and then scum partner in pt was like what ar eyou doing we can yeet this sucker and
now he changed the story to i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer

VOTE: grandmamo
i can give less two shits about the hammer on you xD. like i said, i just wanted to be the one to hammer lmfao and i think that we flip you regardless of allignment. since i dont think my scumread would move anywhere. also look at ur phrase "i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer." arent i getting scumread for me saying what if there is a hammer??? ur point is? that phrase contradicts ur first statement. i highlighted it in bold.
In post 761, bugspray wrote:the fact my wagon stalled and nobody else is being pushed means that i'm town. if i was scum then me or my partner would actively push other slots.
no thats nai. the fact that ur wagon could have stalled is because scum never voted you and found opportunity (me not voting) to pivot onto me and use that as a viable excuse to be scumread. that is what is happening rn.
In post 769, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 741, GrandpaMo wrote:but if it does get to e-1 regardless of bugs posting or not, im hammering lol
In post 742, GrandpaMo wrote:@loki can u vote or
Why are you so eager to be the hammer? And if I put bugs at e - 1, then why are you saying you want to wait to hear what they’re saying?
In post 774, Loki Dokie wrote:That said, I definitely have reservations about voting you. If my theory is correct, I’m leaning to Mo/Vanders rn because there’s absolutely nothing “poor” about my setup spec theory. @Vanders.

But rn, Mo looks the worst to me out of the four and Robert the best. So I lean Mo/Vanders as the team and should I die, I want bragging rights if this is correct.
In post 776, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

I think he was very clearly trying to rolefish Andante earlier and he keeps backtracking on things. Like potentially sr his neighbor - after I gave my setup spec theory.

Mo also never explained why he thought my slot “needed pressure”. It just read like a really lazy vote to me. I still maintain his and Vanders had the most suspicious votes on me and looked the worst.

Why did you quote all of this?
because i accidently submitted. why do u tihnk i didnt reply and why do u think that was the first message then me replying agian with the updated info.

u haven't answered anything in there but no ur still scumcasing me and again providing no info.

if this flips town, ur probably scum honestly.[/quote]

I really dislike you continuing to push me. I am not taking orders from you of all people and you’re not going to bully me into doing jack, so don’t bother.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #214) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 853, GrandpaMo wrote:can u fucking hammer already @loki???

u litearlly changed ur reads like 8 times now and have said i was town at first and bugs was scum then u said it was me and vanders and now u are saying bugs is scum .

idfk but can u hammer ? because everyone literally got on to me bout not hammering and i dont like how u got off the hook for that but i was bashed about it and its honestly annoying since like i dont think i have done anything rlly scummy. i have replied to everyone, gave my defense and direction while ppl still somehow seem to ignore everything i say. thats why im not even trying that much anymore this game. and probably won't go into my analytical phase anytime soon
In post 854, GrandpaMo wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 805, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 777, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 751, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 531, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 530, bugspray wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a hard game to solve ngl. i think we have more info by day 2 or something
lazy excuse to not want to solve d1. are you scum?
what? where have i said that? don't take my words out of context. saying a game is hard to solve =/= trying to solve.

i just said we will have more info by day 2. bad question
this argument feels awkward/artifical and weirdly drops off immediately
i don't like Mo's initial comment and agree it sounds weird but the follow up from both sides feels like it's going somewhere then there's no follow up from either of them and that reads weirdly

no fucking way. i really had hope in you hopkirk. now you???? you can't fucking read either??? there was obvious follow up! in fact andante came of in to that perspective. pls look at post 541. bugs never responds to me. why am i the one that looks scum here... :facepalm:

In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:i don't like vanders starting to ask 'why do you TR hop'/testing the waters on me
In post 721, Andante wrote:oh hey!! bugspray is E-1!!! I didn't intend to do that lol but yeah, I'm down with a bugs yeet, if bugs is FN someone may wanna speak up
Bugs and Vanders are claimed neighbors so that isn’t possible and whomever is fn should obviously not claim.

are you seriously kidding me. have you not read anything. i guess i can't be fucking hammer... i literally have said multiple times. i literally said that the real reason is that i want to be hammer and was waiting for someone else to vote and then come in and hammer because it would have been the first time i hammer.
In post 758, bugspray wrote:this is gonna be really fucking weird when i flip green
i don't like vander's tunneling. it's anti town nai behavior which is a favorite scum activity

mo's posturing aroudn the hammer is fucked. it seems like he really wants me to die.
i think what could have happened is that he unvoted and then scum partner in pt was like what ar eyou doing we can yeet this sucker and
now he changed the story to i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer

VOTE: grandmamo
i can give less two shits about the hammer on you xD. like i said, i just wanted to be the one to hammer lmfao and i think that we flip you regardless of allignment. since i dont think my scumread would move anywhere. also look at ur phrase "i want to hammer not what if there is a hammer." arent i getting scumread for me saying what if there is a hammer??? ur point is? that phrase contradicts ur first statement. i highlighted it in bold.
In post 761, bugspray wrote:the fact my wagon stalled and nobody else is being pushed means that i'm town. if i was scum then me or my partner would actively push other slots.
no thats nai. the fact that ur wagon could have stalled is because scum never voted you and found opportunity (me not voting) to pivot onto me and use that as a viable excuse to be scumread. that is what is happening rn.
In post 741, GrandpaMo wrote:but if it does get to e-1 regardless of bugs posting or not, im hammering lol
Why are you so eager to be the hammer? And if I put bugs at e - 1, then why are you saying you want to wait to hear what they’re saying?
In post 774, Loki Dokie wrote:That said, I definitely have reservations about voting you. If my theory is correct, I’m leaning to Mo/Vanders rn because there’s absolutely nothing “poor” about my setup spec theory. @Vanders.

But rn, Mo looks the worst to me out of the four and Robert the best. So I lean Mo/Vanders as the team and should I die, I want bragging rights if this is correct.
In post 776, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

I think he was very clearly trying to rolefish Andante earlier and he keeps backtracking on things. Like potentially sr his neighbor - after I gave my setup spec theory.

Mo also never explained why he thought my slot “needed pressure”. It just read like a really lazy vote to me. I still maintain his and Vanders had the most suspicious votes on me and looked the worst.

Why did you quote all of this?
because i accidently submitted. why do u tihnk i didnt reply and why do u think that was the first message then me replying agian with the updated info.

u haven't answered anything in there but no ur still scumcasing me and again providing no info.

if this flips town, ur probably scum honestly.[/quote]

You’re screaming at me to hammer than saying if they flip town, I’m scum? What kind of townie ever makes these two posts back to back? Sorry but no, you’re blatantly obvious attempts to try to miselim won’t work.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #215) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 861, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 860, bugspray wrote:VOTE: grandpamo
cant belive i just fooled myself
i think ur more town now tho.
If this is town, I’m seriously considering possibly joining a monastery
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #216) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 863, Hopkirk wrote:do you think it was
- faked by scum!bugs to look town
- scumbugs trying to leave the game
or something else?

pedit - why were you asking for a hammer if it's more town now
Mo wanted me to hammer than in the very next post, said I’m scum if bugs is town. I don’t even think Donald Trump could come up with something that ludicrous. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #217) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I don’t know if what is happening between bugs and Mo is some insane scum theatre or if bugs is actually town but I have never ever even once seen a game, where a player demanded I hammer and in the very next post claim that if the slot they wanted me to hammer flipped town, I’m probably scum. What townie in the history of mafia thinks like that?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #218) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 875, bugspray wrote:None. mo!caught!scum needs more votes and then I want the n1 kill that I earned so I can fuck around in the dead pt
As long as I’m alive in this game, I’m never unvoting them.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #219) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

If you’re actually town here, then I owe you a huge apology wrt to the gamethrowing thing. Mo is practically open wolfing.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #220) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 879, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 874, Loki Dokie wrote:I don’t know if what is happening between bugs and Mo is some insane scum theatre or if bugs is actually town but I have never ever even once seen a game, where a player demanded I hammer and in the very next post claim that if the slot they wanted me to hammer flipped town, I’m probably scum. What townie in the history of mafia thinks like that?

thats a regular claim... i wasn't even pertaining to that. if you read the full post... i was getting frustrated at the fact that everyone points me out for not hammering (including u i believe) then u switch up ur reads for like the 4th or 5th time, and don't even vote but stay on me for whatever reason.
Quote that post. Where did I ever say that? Town doesn’t demand someone hammers and in the very next post say if the slot they didn’t hammer flips town, they’re scum, No freaking way.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #221) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 880, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 876, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 875, bugspray wrote:None. mo!caught!scum needs more votes and then I want the n1 kill that I earned so I can fuck around in the dead pt
As long as I’m alive in this game, I’m never unvoting them.
antitown
Why should I think you’re town especially now after those two back to back posts I just referenced. You’re acting scummy af, so no nothing remotely antitown about wanting to vote the slot that is being off the charts scummy. I’m still not sure whether or not bugs is your buddy but they are more likely to be town than you, which is why with over a week left, why would I want to switch my vote - especially when my strongest sr is demanding I hammer?

Is there a possibility that you’re off the charts uberscummy town, sure but I really don’t think so.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #222) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 885, GrandpaMo wrote:
this
What were you wanting to hear and now you yelled at me to hammer them. It’s nowhere near deadline, so why would I switch my vote when I feel far more confident on you flipping scum than bugs?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #223) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

The fact that you’re not even entertaining the possibility that I’m deathtunnelled town instead of scum when it’s beyond obvious I’m town here, also isn’t helping.

But I would be seriously shocked if your town with the way you’ve been treating my slot and I just think your reads on both me and bugs don’t read genuine to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #224) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 889, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 887, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 885, GrandpaMo wrote:
this
What were you wanting to hear and now you yelled at me to hammer them. It’s nowhere near deadline, so why would I switch my vote when I feel far more confident on you flipping scum than bugs?
because ur inconsistent with ur reads. u say im more scum than bugs one time and you even sheep bugs saying its me and vander then onto the recent post (the reason why i even made that post for u to hammer) where u literally said that you thought bugs was scum.

so why not vote for them.

i was just eager for a flip to happen already.
I repeat, it’s nowhere near deadline and you’re currently my strongest sr. Why would I vote anywhere else?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #225) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 893, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 891, Loki Dokie wrote:The fact that you’re not even entertaining the possibility that I’m deathtunnelled town instead of scum when it’s beyond obvious I’m town here, also isn’t helping.

But I would be seriously shocked if your town with the way you’ve been treating my slot and I just think your reads on both me and bugs don’t read genuine to me.

i have literally said that :sob:

why do u tihnk im ingorning u or trying to.

its a pointless convo that won't get us anywhere.

i will be playing more passive until someone else explains their trajectory.

Why did you demand I hammer, then say if bugs flips town, I’m probably scum?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #226) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 896, Andante wrote:
In post 895, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 894, Andante wrote:
In post 892, Loki Dokie wrote:nowhere near deadline and you’re currently my strongest sr.
It's already hammered??
did u not pay attention to anything at all ....
is it not hammered?
I don’t think so but bugs seems to think they weren’t. Between Mo and bugs, my head is literally spinning. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #227) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 897, Andante wrote:I thought it was, but it looks like Loki was assuming it wasn't hammered?
Did you miss Mo’s posts demanding I hammer? And then bugs said they weren’t. So, I have no clue.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #228) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 898, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 1.9
bugspray
(3): Vanderscamp, Andante, GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
(2): Loki Dokie, bugspray
Loki Dokie
(1): Robert M Hunter

Not Voting
(3): flow trap, Hopkirk, GeorgeBailey

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2021-05-23 17:50:00)
Mod notes:
Happy birthday Datisi!
Robert why are you still voting me?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #229) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 903, Andante wrote:I mean, Koba just gave a VC that doesn't even have bugs's vote..
Yeah that’s right, I’m so confused.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #230) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 497, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm gonna say bugspray is probably town. Maybe even Loki, actually, in a "username checks out" kind of way.
In post 498, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 374, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 319, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: Loki Dokie I'm on p.7, this player is scum.
Are you trolling or are you scum with this. This could possibly be one of the two scums. At least Vanders provided a reason even if dead wrong,

Did you roll scum Robert?
Thanks for the reminder I called Loki scum on page 7 and not page 14, and they're still salty.
In post 718, Robert M Hunter wrote:Loki, Vanderscamp, bugspray, also prob town.
:lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #231) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

UNVOTE:

I don’t trust either bugs or Mo.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #232) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

@bugs, @Mo, who is scum and if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #233) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 920, bugspray wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
pretty gross and manipulative. a good post to make if mo and i are both somehow town
Is that directed to me or Mo? I can’t trust anyone is isn’t reading me correctly. That much should be obvious. If either or both of you are lying to me then I can’t take whomever is seriously.

Fact is that every single time I voted Mo, you put me in your PoE? Why? And now he’s saying to me that he’s going to (or was?) going to push me if you flip town. I need to know which one of you - if either - is approaching my slot in good faith and until I’m clear on that I’ll probably just sheep my strongest trs who I can have confidence aren’t lying to me.

What isn’t making sense to me is that you put two people in your PoE - one who actually and I’m wondering now maybe stupidly? tried to save you (me) and the other who unvoted you (Hopkirk).

See I can’t tell which of you - if either - is actually town - and if not are somehow trying to set me up. You and Mo are the only ones who I feel has possibly trying to do that to me and I don’t understand why town would do that. So that’s where I’m at right now with both of you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #234) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 921, Andante wrote:bugs tried to self for towncred... yeah no. I wanna lim bugs then deal withit
@bugs, why are you town? Why is Mo scum?
@Mo, same question.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #235) » Wed May 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 921, Andante wrote:bugs tried to self for towncred... yeah no. I wanna lim bugs then deal withit
I’m not sure if either is town and if we’re actually looking at a bus. Their interactions have been really strange, which is why I think it could possibly be scum theatre.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #236) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Actually I don’t really care how either of you reads me, I actually now think it’s you (bugs) and Mo. So I’m fine with both of you being flipped.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #237) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 927, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:@bugs, @Mo, who is scum and if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
this is either conformation bias from misguided town or outright scum trying to narrow votepool.
I’d wish I could vote both of you. And I’m really sick of you continuing to misrep my posts. Are you intentionally ignoring what I’ve saying because I think I’ve made my point abundantly clear. so you’re either scum or aren’t reading my posts? Which is it?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #238) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 928, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 922, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
pretty gross and manipulative. a good post to make if mo and i are both somehow town
Is that directed to me or Mo? I can’t trust anyone is isn’t reading me correctly. That much should be obvious. If either or both of you are lying to me then I can’t take whomever is seriously.

Fact is that every single time I voted Mo, you put me in your PoE? Why? And now he’s saying to me that he’s going to (or was?) going to push me if you flip town. I need to know which one of you - if either - is approaching my slot in good faith and until I’m clear on that I’ll probably just sheep my strongest trs who I can have confidence aren’t lying to me.

What isn’t making sense to me is that you put two people in your PoE - one who actually and I’m wondering now maybe stupidly? tried to save you (me) and the other who unvoted you (Hopkirk).

See I can’t tell which of you - if either - is actually town - and if not are somehow trying to set me up. You and Mo are the only ones who I feel has possibly trying to do that to me and I don’t understand why town would do that. So that’s where I’m at right now with both of you.
the problem is that with is that you have this playstyle of being offended when someone scumreads and you get in a state of paranoia where you are always feeling that you are being set up in which trust me i would to if i was in ur position. and that is what is throwing me off because like i could easily townread u for that right? but idk if you are doing stuff like this to keep throwing town in a disarray because like i gave you the benefit of the doubt multiple times with ur inconsistency and stuff. and you are using surface level logic to get your associations nd etc. like have you ever looked at this for individual reads and not just pairings and interactions?

i might have to iso ur other games later and probably give analysis and see if you are act like this when u are town; i think im ready to take this game seriously.
Okay, finally a post I don’t hate.

Maybe I should just vote bugs because I think that “hammer” was as sketchey af.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #239) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 931, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 771, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 757, Vanderscamp wrote:

I love it!

I think Loki's statement that everyone outside of the four people he mentioned doing a fantastic job of fooling him if they are scum, or whatever it was, is exceptionally poor.
George in particular, but you as well.

Why do you think this applies?

What do you think you've done this game that should put you above suspicion?

Why are you misrepping Hopkirk’s post? I just clicked and he never said that.
If he dislikes me pushing back on your extremely strong townread on him, either he needs to think that he is very towny in some way, or he should think that I'm right and not dislike it.
I’m referring to that he didn’t make that quote but it could be something to do with the vote tags being messed up.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #240) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 936, Hopkirk wrote:@vanders - where she shifted to sounding genuine to you (i was getting that impression pretty early on)

if i provably can't be scum because of a meta tell that i'm aware of and refuse to change then i'd be modkilled. i can't point out why i'm 100% town, but there's also no reason i have to for what i'm saying to be valid

someone asked about reads
Lokie/Andante- townreads
Flow - lesser townread that i should revisit because i can't remember specific posts i can point to that explain it. kind of under the radar recently
Rob/GB - null
Mo - scumreading
Vanders/Bugs - i'm trying to sort this. before the hammer stuff i scumread both but couldn't both be scum. need to look more at
My issue is irrespective of alignment is that both of them have been transparently manipulate but bugs especially so. It’s seriously making me not want to be in this game. I’m just really fucking sick of it.

Bugs/Mo
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #241) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 937, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 917, Loki Dokie wrote:UNVOTE:

I want to kill them both regardless of what the first one flips.
+1

I never actually thought I’d ever be mindmelding with you on anything in this game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #242) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 939, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 936, Hopkirk wrote:@vanders - where she shifted to sounding genuine to you (i was getting that impression pretty early on)

if i provably can't be scum because of a meta tell that i'm aware of and refuse to change then i'd be modkilled. i can't point out why i'm 100% town, but there's also no reason i have to for what i'm saying to be valid

Lokie/Andante- townreads
Flow - lesser townread that i should revisit because i can't remember specific posts i can point to that explain it. kind of under the radar recently
Rob/GB - null
Mo - scumreading
Vanders/Bugs - i'm trying to sort this. before the hammer stuff i scumread both but couldn't both be scum. need to look more at
Andante started sounding genuine at #405.

I'm assuming meta tells only apply to things that have no in-game relevance, right?
And that’s why Mo’s response about my possibly trying to “narrow the voting pool” or whatever bs is so gross. I said trs - plural because town usually mindmelds on obvious town, so my thinking was that if either bugs or Mo said I tr you but the slot’s you’re extremely confidently tr are scum, I’d know I was being pocketed and I didn’t want to be fooled by that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #243) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 941, Vanderscamp wrote:Not that George is super towny or anything but I am at the point where bug and mo are both so scummy that he looks very town in comparison.

I think if I am wrong on one of them it's flow (I agree with andante)
A log is less scummy than the way either of those two have been playing so extremely low bar but yeah agree.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #244) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 954, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 952, Loki Dokie wrote:

+1

I never actually thought I’d ever be mindmelding with you on anything in this game.
the problem with this loki is that vanders never really expressed that.

vanders just probably looked at what happened, glimpse over it and sheeped both of u and andante and is now trying to distance themselves from me because they were being alligned by bugs and you at one point
I’ve just been thinking about Andante’s post about bugs’ “hammer” and seriously struggle with seeing how that ever comes from town because it just sounds really fake. And even if you hypothetically flipped scum, why tf would they ever be the nk? Only way is if Vanders flipped scum, so I’m really thinking they could be scum now because they’ve been so over the top manipulative this entire game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #245) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 961, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 927, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:@bugs, @Mo, who is scum and if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
this is either conformation bias from misguided town or outright scum trying to narrow votepool.
:/
If you honestly think the second is even a remote possibility, my point stands and I’ve already explained why.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #246) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

VOTE: bugspray

e - 2
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #247) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 912, Andante wrote:hold up, I think bugs knew they weren't E-1... selfed for "towncred" and left uas thinking day was over all day....
In post 913, Andante wrote:and this is annoying :/ I want bugs gone for it
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #248) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I still think that Mo could be scum but his most recent posts are giving me some doubt.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #249) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 959, GrandpaMo wrote:there was two posts i did like from vanders - i forgot which exact but one was regarding andante's reaction to what i had said and it coming from the same town mindset as i had; intuitive thought.

honestly i just want the day to end honestly.

im confused and lost and dk who scum is anymore
This was one.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #250) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 954, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 952, Loki Dokie wrote:

+1

the problem with this loki is that vanders never really expressed that.

vanders just probably looked at what happened, glimpse over it and sheeped both of u and andante and is now trying to distance themselves from me because they were being alligned by bugs and you at one point
Idk I just think bugs is off the charts scummy and I don’t want to deal with it anymore.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #251) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m also not saying it’s impossible for Vanders or you - for that matter, to be scum but neither of you is making me want to replace out.

@Mo
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #252) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 971, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 970, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m also not saying it’s impossible for Vanders or you - for that matter, to be scum but neither of you is making me want to replace out.

@Mo
so like are you saying bugs is more scum than me now?
I’m voting for them. I thought I saw some signs of possible genuineness, so I’m having doubts. The fact that bugs kept putting me in his PoE everytime I voted you, really bothers me. Something pings me extremely wrong with that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #253) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 972, DkKoba wrote:
Please do not discuss replacing out/replacments within any game threads. Thank you.
Sorry, I wasn’t expressing any kind of intent with that, more about how demoralized I was feeling but noted.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #254) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 978, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Catch Up

Yeah, I don't like that from GM
In post 884, Andante wrote:I just want the flip....
I'm assuming on Bugs?
In post 890, Andante wrote:
In post 886, GrandpaMo wrote:

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

what do u feel bout other ppl? what r ur reads?
I'll give them to my neighbor after the flip. I already voiced, if this is town, flow and mo are scum
Seriously?
While I agree, I’m not going to SR someone for 1 bad action, especially since I’ve been TRing them

In post 934, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 868, flow trap wrote:I was thinking Bugs was scum, but now I'm not too sure

It's easy to get into a "what if this is an exception" mindset on a scumread doing a widely town thing, so I think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
Can you talk about when you were thinking bugs was scum?

Was this before or after you declined to vote them?
I didn’t decline to vote for them, I thought they were hammered, I believe I started to SR them at post 356.

I don’t approve of lining up shots

Self-Reminder to iso GM to confirm something
It isn’t a “bad action” nor is it even remotely scummy. I thoroughly explained my reasoning with that. Is anyone even bothering to read my posts?

I’m obviously not “chaining” anything, which is also blatantly obvious if you read my posts.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #255) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 957, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 939, Vanderscamp wrote:

Lokie/Andante- townreads
Rob/GB - null
Mo - scumreading
Andante started sounding genuine at #405.

I'm assuming meta tells only apply to things that have no in-game relevance, right?
And that’s why Mo’s response about my possibly trying to “narrow the voting pool” or whatever bs is so gross.
I said trs - plural because town usually mindmelds on obvious town, so my thinking was that if either bugs or Mo said I tr you but the slot’s you’re extremely confidently tr are scum, I’d know I was being pocketed and I didn’t want to be fooled by that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #256) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 993, Vanderscamp wrote:VOTE: grandpa

I would like to kill flow after this
VOTE: GrandpaMo

He was hardpushing me to hammer bugs but once bugs only had him as the only scum. he votes you.

I actually thought Flow was Andante’s neighbour and GB was fn but I think Andante nk, looks objectively the worst for Flow, so I could do either since I really disliked that last post.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #257) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Really? Why Flow?
In post 843, Andante wrote:
In post 842, Loki Dokie wrote:

@Andante
I think flow is flipping scum. 100% based off the reaction about hammering bugs then never saying whether he TR or SRed them
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #258) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I'm assuming on Bugs?

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

I'll give them to my neighbor after the flip. I already voiced, if this is town, flow and mo are scum
Seriously?
While I agree, I’m not going to SR someone for 1 bad action, especially since I’ve been TRing them

In post 868, flow trap wrote:I was thinking Bugs was scum, but now I'm not too sure

It's easy to get into a "what if this is an exception" mindset on a scumread doing a widely town thing, so I think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

I didn’t decline to vote for them, I thought they were hammered, I believe I started to SR them at post 356.

I didn’t like this post. Shading a slot you claim to tr, then the accusing me of chaining miselims when I really thought bugs was flipping scum and that they and Mo weren’t aligned.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #259) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Unless they are literally neighbors, then they obviously can’t be aligned but otherwise, makes the most sense.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #260) » Sat May 15, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

e -1
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #261) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 999, GrandpaMo wrote:i think town is losing this game. this is obviously a wifom kill. i would never ever kill andante especially considering i wanted to play wit her :/

im neighbors with robert.
Andante’s solve was you and Flow and if Flow is scum, I can see associatives in that last post of his.

Also, you saying at one point, I’d be scum if bugs was town, sounded kind’ve tmish and why were you pushing Vanders after bugs called you “caught scum”? I don’t understand why you would be voting anyone other than bugs fypov, if you’re town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #262) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1001, GrandpaMo wrote:honestly i dont know who mafia is...

the only person i might think of is vanders. just for the weird switch up. they called me town then you say it could be me and bugs s/s when you started sheeping andante/loki.

also. how did andante flip pr??? i thought they were neighbors wit u loki? who r u partners with then??
Why would you think that? And if you’re looking for me to claim my hood partner, then I will do so in the event of a mass claim.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #263) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1003, GrandpaMo wrote:i think this is the most optimal gameplay... we all out our hoods sicne the pr is dead. this gives us better insight especially considering there is 1 scum in 2 hoods and 2 town in the other 2.

I am in a hood with Robert.

Grandpa/Robert
Vanders/Bugs
Loki/???
Hopkirk/???
Flow Trap/???
GB/???
Why can’t one of the two town/town hoods isn’t bugs/Vanders?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #264) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1007, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1003, GrandpaMo wrote:i think this is the most optimal gameplay... we all out our hoods sicne the pr is dead. this gives us better insight especially considering there is 1 scum in 2 hoods and 2 town in the other 2.

Grandpa/Robert
Vanders/Bugs
Loki/???
Hopkirk/???
Flow Trap/???
GB/???
P.edit BE
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #265) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

@Mo, what is your current read on Flow? As far as what you said about Robert, it’s entirely consistent with his posting in the thread, so no news there.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #266) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1008, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1007, Loki Dokie wrote:

Grandpa/Robert
Vanders/Bugs
Loki/???
Hopkirk/???
Flow Trap/???
GB/???
P.edit BE
Oh nm, I see you did include bugs/Vanders.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #267) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

UNVOTE:

For now. If Mo is on the level with asking me to out my neighbor, then if he’s scum with Flow, he should already know this, so the question is - is Mo feigning ignorance or does he genuinely not know who my neighbor actually is?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #268) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

VOTE: Flow
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #269) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

So, this is what I’m thinking. If Mo was being sincere about wanting to know who my neighbor actually is, the only way he cannot know this is if he is exactly scum with Vanders, which seems unlikely.

If he is insincere that obviously all bets are off but if he is, the only way he can not know exactly who my neighbor is, if he is exactly scum with Vanders. If he is scum with anyone other than Vanders, he 100% should know this.

So, he cannot be buddies with Flow and not know exactly who my neighbor is.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #270) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1030, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1025, Hopkirk wrote:@Vanders/Mo/Robert - since you're in claimed hoods, what do you think the hoods are/why?
so i thought it was loki / andante.

but now i think its

GB / VFP

Robert / Gpa.

Hopkirk / Loki

Bugs / Vanders

if its not hopkirk / loki then its hopkirk and vfp.

and gb / loki
VFP isn’t even in this game.

I’m trying to figure out who knows who I’m neigbors with and I’m waiting to test that, so I’m going to hold off on claiming for now.

@mod, GB hasn’t posted for like 5 days now.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #271) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1020, flow trap wrote:
In post 996, Loki Dokie wrote:

I'm assuming on Bugs?

Seriously?

I didn’t like this post. Shading a slot you claim to tr, then the accusing me of chaining miselims when I really thought bugs was flipping scum and that they and Mo weren’t aligned.
I only know a vague definition of shading, but I do not believe this is shading. If it was shading it was an accident. I cannot shade people on purpose. If I could shade people on purpose, I wouldn't do it because I always get suspected for it. It is NAI for me. This wasn't directed at you. I didn't accuse Vand of chaining miselims, I just don't like lining up shots in general.

About Anda's accusation; I thought Bugs was dead. I do not want to put the effort in for something that is going to be inevitably answered shortly. That is just my mindset.
Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #272) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1055, Hopkirk wrote:Loki/i think Robert are TRs which would leave one of (Vanders/Grandpamo) + one of (Flow+GB) so i should really look at associates here at some point
+1

I was going to say that, after you, Robert is my next most confident tr.

@mod, can you please prod GB. I don’t believe like what two posts and not 5 days of posting should be considered acceptable in a micro, because his continued absence is harming the game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #273) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1078, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 2.2
flow trap
(2): Loki Dokie, Vanderscamp
GrandpaMo
(1): Emily
Emily
(1): humaneatingmonkey

Not Voting
(3): flow trap, GrandpaMo, Hopkirk

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to Eliminate.

Day 2
ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 18:30:00)
Mod notes:
Emily is the new Robert M Hunter and humaneatingmonkey is the new GeorgeBailey
Oh, okay, then plz disregard that part of my previous post then. You’re doing a fantastic job.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #274) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1056, flow trap wrote:
In post 1035, Loki Dokie wrote:Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
My (somewhat rushed at the end) pair analysis points to George+
Anyone
& Robert+GM as the most likely
Robert + GM is impossible and anyone actually reading the game would know this. I really don’t care much for this read. You are basically saying that anyone is likely to be scum here. The fact that you don’t have even a single tr, is extremely worrisome. I don’t think I’m moving my vote.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #275) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1035, Loki Dokie wrote:Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
My (somewhat rushed at the end) pair analysis points to George+Anyone & Robert+GM as the most likely
@Mo, anyone - please tell me how this is town? :lol:

What happened to that tr you had on me @Flow?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #276) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1084, Emily wrote:
In post 1076, GrandpaMo wrote:how much experience u have @emily

I'm not the most experienced - my friend recommended this website to me and said replacing in would be a quick way to get started.

Is there a good summary of what's happened so far?
I’m town, Hopkirk is like almost certainly town. I think you are and tl leaning Vanders as well. I think Flow is extremely likely to be scum.

I think based off of what Hopkirk said about Vanders hating bussing, I think he’s very likely town if Flow flips scum.

HEM would be townlock if Flow flips scum. I think Flow is scum because he basically said that HEM + Anyone else except for him could be scum. The lack of even a single confident tr is extremely scum indicative.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #277) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1091, Hopkirk wrote:flow exile helps sort vanders but not vice versa.
flow exile sorts HEM outright

what does town!flow equal?
Well, if he’s town, then take another look at Vanders because then it’s clearly not a bus but you really need to look at reads progression and do they make sense coming from a town perspective.

I honestly don’t see how Mo seriously thought Andante was my neighbor based on my thinking he couldn’t have possibly be rolefishing until it was clear he wasn’t actually neighbors with her, so I’m having real trouble believing that read.

And Flow had me as town and today even I am equally likely as anyone in the playerlist to be scum with HEM/GB. I’m having real trouble seeing that kind of post coming from town.

Not because of me but he is claiming HEM/GB scum + ANYONE. He is clearing zero effort into sorting . And if Flow is that confident on HEM/GB!scum then why isn’t he voting them?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #278) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1094, Hopkirk wrote:probably faking then
I don’t believe he honestly doesn’t know that Emily/Robert is neigbors with Mo, so yeah.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #279) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

However Vanders reconsidering his reads and being consistent as was Robert reads townie to me. And since I think Flow is very likely scum and he’s voting him, probably makes him town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #280) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 188, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 182, Loki Dokie wrote:

What?

Can you paraphrase what they said?

why do u wanna know? lmao
In post 470, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 468, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 462, Andante wrote:when you entered saying I claimed maf in the hood...
But he knows you can’t possibly be fn then. Scum has no reason to rolefish their neighbour. So if bugs is scum, he knows for certain two townies who can’t possibly be fn right?
this was never real... look at what i said
@Mo how did you seriously think Andante and me were neighbors from this?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #281) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1101, Emily wrote:Why are you putting Flow Trap so close to elimination when myself and monkey have not even caught up?

Are you very confident that he is a villain?
He’s at e - 2 I believe now and I understand where you and monkey are coming from but yeah, I really think Flow has the highest scum equity rn of anyone in the game. His solve is monkey + ANYONE, so he isn’t even trying to make reads. And as I said, if he’s that confident on monkey/GB!scum then why isn’t he voting them?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #282) » Mon May 17, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1112, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1085, Loki Dokie wrote:
My (somewhat rushed at the end) pair analysis points to George+Anyone & Robert+GM as the most likely
@Mo, anyone - please tell me how this is town? :lol:

What happened to that tr you had on me @Flow?
i already replied to that, did u not see haha.

its bad i agree...

can u provide me a scumcase on flow here?
I already did, so did Hopkirk.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #283) » Mon May 17, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

But he knows you can’t possibly be fn then. Scum has no reason to rolefish their neighbour. So if bugs is scum, he knows for certain two townies who can’t possibly be fn right?
In post 476, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 471, GrandpaMo wrote:
im confused why you are taking memes as hypotheticals lol.
I’m starting a fact. You obviously know your neighbor can’t be fn. Town neighbor only knows one player who can’t be, scum knows two and actual fn knows neither.
In post 481, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 331, GrandpaMo wrote:can i say that its obvious who the neighbors are lmfao. like i have 2 in mind and its suprisingly obsious the more i think bout it. or is that tmi :eyes:
How is that obvious? We only know of two because you outed yours.
In post 591, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 543, Andante wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
Idk about that, I played a similar game but it had different tprs and scum didn’t figure it out until much later but yeah, this is why we shouldn’t out hoods.

Possible exception is if you’re town getting run up and are extremely convinced your neighbor isn’t. Otherwise bad idea.
In post 592, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote:not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
How can we take seriously anything you’ve said so far in this game? First you claim Andante is your neighbor who confessed to being scum, then the weird bugs’ fake fn CC thing and now this. You have done so much gambiting so far in this game, I honestly can’t tell when or what your saying is on the level or not.
In post 614, Loki Dokie wrote:

I think since Andante is clearly not your neighbor, this is scum rolefishing for fn.

See I don’t really see why you get Andante being my neighbor from any of this. I also think that once Andante flipped, it should already be obvious. So I’m also having trouble believing you don’t actually know exactly who my neighbor is.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #284) » Mon May 17, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I literally had a setup spec theory based on who I then believed the two pure hoods were and I don’t know how it isn’t beyond obvious that I strongly believe I’m in one of them.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #285) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1121, Emily wrote:
In post 1111, Hopkirk wrote:Why would you head say no ever, is there something wrong with it?
well my head says I should take my time to read over the game, figure out which pairings of villains make sense and whether flow trap is one of them.

my heart is fairly vulnerable to confident men with easy smiles and lots of charisma and it says I should follow you.

Could you help me catch up ?

What are the pairings in the game that are known? What happened on Day One?
You mean the hoods?

Well, Mo claimed neighbors with your predecessor. Bugs and Vanders claimed neighbors. I’m assuming that monkey/GB is neighbors with Flow, since I’m in a hood with Hopkirk and Andante flipped friendly neighbor.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #286) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1122, Emily wrote:
In post 1114, GrandpaMo wrote:you aren't new. you have to be an alt especially being called in for a REPLACEMENT for a hood mechanic game. lol

ur friend must have been sure u are good at mafia / or u are just bsing to get the newbie towncred gimic .
My friend told me the best way to get started in a game right away is to reply to a replacement request.

I didn't really look at the mechanics of the game before applying.

Is it very complicated? I read the set up and it seems fairly simple?
There are two pure hoods: town/town, two impure hoods: town/scum + one fn which we now know of course was Andante.

So if one neighbor flips scum, the other one is confitown, since there are no scum/scum hoods.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #287) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1125, Emily wrote:so you believe your hood with Hopkirk is a town/town hood?

How did you come to that conclusion?
I’ve seen both his town and scumgames. I was confident on him even more than Andante. Plus, his posts in our PT are extremely towie. He asks a lot of questions, makes reads, has done plenty of solving, etc. I’d pretty much bet the game on town!Hopkirk.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #288) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1126, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1123, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1111, Hopkirk wrote:Why would you head say no ever, is there something wrong with it?
well my head says I should take my time to read over the game, figure out which pairings of villains make sense and whether flow trap is one of them.

my heart is fairly vulnerable to confident men with easy smiles and lots of charisma and it says I should follow you.

You mean the hoods?

Well, Mo claimed neighbors with your predecessor. Bugs and Vanders claimed neighbors. I’m assuming that monkey/GB is neighbors with Flow, since I’m in a hood with Hopkirk and Andante flipped friendly neighbor.

....i think there is scum between bugs/vander... >>> that implies vanders is scum.

i think also the 2nd scum is in loki/hopkirk -- i think thats a reach.

also i was gonna say before that hopkirk and loki could be alligned here as scum but that cant be true anymore. so that really is eh wack.

thats why i was thinking it could be vanders/robert unless ther is scum between nem/flow?
Your reads aren’t really much better than Flow’s. Again, you are throwing everyone but you out there as possible scum.

Like do you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk or don’t you?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #289) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I still don’t understand why you thought this specifically?

First you think I’m neighbors with Andante for mindmelding and before you found out Hopkirk was my neigbor, you had us both as the scumteam? How does that even make sense. unless you’re now going to argue that you actually sr Andante - who’s solve was exactly you/Flow and just happened to be the nk?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #290) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1132, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1128, GrandpaMo wrote:@loki .

u didnt answer my question..

if u think flow is scum.. who are they scum wit. because in ur reads u gave to emily... u listed everyone as town
ur deflecting my question by asking me questions :///

pls answer and i will answer
I think probably you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #291) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1021, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1002, GrandpaMo wrote:i retracted my scumread on loki
Do did I. You misrepresented me.
In post 1022, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1004, GrandpaMo wrote:i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
It's not like I was very active or any good on EM. You are being misleading again.
In post 1023, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1000, GrandpaMo wrote:i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting.
WOW you are such a liar, it is YOU who didn't comment on anything until I started thinking you were scum, then all you did was trying to defend yourself. You weren't trying to solve the game.
In post 1037, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1028, GrandpaMo wrote:u didnt talk at all during the night.
At that point I stopped talking because I wouldn't talk to scum, but the last message was mine all time, you said nothing.
@Mo, you have to admit this doesn’t really look too great.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #292) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1133, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1130, Loki Dokie wrote:

You mean the hoods?

....i think there is scum between bugs/vander... >>> that implies vanders is scum.

also i was gonna say before that hopkirk and loki could be alligned here as scum but that cant be true anymore. so that really is eh wack.

thats why i was thinking it could be vanders/robert unless ther is scum between nem/flow?
Your reads aren’t really much better than Flow’s. Again, you are throwing everyone but you out there as possible scum.

yk what im gonna answer regardless...because what is this quote-

im sorry but why would i claim scum if im town. if you have a reason to scumread me go ahead LOL im not gonna scumread myself.
I asked you if you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk because you aren’t mentioning a single tr, same as Flow. Do you think Flow is town and if you’ve already answered this, then plz link/quote. because I’d really love to understand why.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #293) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1119, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 476, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 471, GrandpaMo wrote:
im confused why you are taking memes as hypotheticals lol.
I’m starting a fact. You obviously know your neighbor can’t be fn. Town neighbor only knows one player who can’t be, scum knows two and actual fn knows neither.
In post 481, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 331, GrandpaMo wrote:can i say that its obvious who the neighbors are lmfao. like i have 2 in mind and its suprisingly obsious the more i think bout it. or is that tmi :eyes:
How is that obvious? We only know of two because you outed yours.
In post 591, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 543, Andante wrote:
In post 542, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 539, Robert M Hunter wrote:What is the reasoning behind keeping the neighbors secret?

because you would out the FN. FN is the only one who isn't in a neighbor. scum already know 2 ppl that isn't FN... have u read anything of what loki said?

I mean, I feel like odds are real high scum will also know FN, like, say I was FN, I tell you, you say in your hood that I'm FN, both of you know, and if either are scum I'd be dead

but still, lets not out hoods today!! we'll see where we're at tomorrow
Idk about that, I played a similar game but it had different tprs and scum didn’t figure it out until much later but yeah, this is why we shouldn’t out hoods.

Possible exception is if you’re town getting run up and are extremely convinced your neighbor isn’t. Otherwise bad idea.
In post 592, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 545, GrandpaMo wrote:not outing who just yet. i will see where the current pace of the game is going at till i make that choice
How can we take seriously anything you’ve said so far in this game? First you claim Andante is your neighbor who confessed to being scum, then the weird bugs’ fake fn CC thing and now this. You have done so much gambiting so far in this game, I honestly can’t tell when or what your saying is on the level or not.
In post 614, Loki Dokie wrote:

I think since Andante is clearly not your neighbor, this is scum rolefishing for fn.

See I don’t really see why you get Andante being my neighbor from any of this. I also think that once Andante flipped, it should already be obvious. So I’m also having trouble believing you don’t actually know exactly who my neighbor is.
@Mo why no comment on any of this? I mean Emily can verify if this is true or not, right?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #294) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1117, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1090, Loki Dokie wrote:

I'm not the most experienced - my friend recommended this website to me and said replacing in would be a quick way to get started.

I’m town, Hopkirk is like almost certainly town. I think you are and tl leaning Vanders as well. I think Flow is extremely likely to be scum.

I think based off of what Hopkirk said about Vanders hating bussing, I think he’s very likely town if Flow flips scum.

HEM would be townlock if Flow flips scum. I think Flow is scum because he basically said that HEM + Anyone else except for him could be scum. The lack of even a single confident tr is extremely scum indicative.

u literally just called everyone town. if u think flow is scum... who is flow scum wit??? me??? but u just said i wasnt s/s wit flow.
You said I called “everyone” town in this post but that is obviously not the case. Why didn’t you just state the facts, which is that I called Flow scum and everybody but YOU town?

Yeah, I reevaluated after I read those series of posts from Robert and you seem to not be sr Flow. Vanders reassessing pings townie to me, so unless Robert was outright lying and I really don’t think so, I think the VFP thing could potentially be to throw us off and Emily seems pretty townie so far.

Flow isn’t doing ANYTHING, so why do you think he’s town?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #295) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1136, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1004, GrandpaMo wrote:i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
It's not like I was very active or any good on EM. You are being misleading again.
In post 1000, GrandpaMo wrote:i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting.
WOW you are such a liar, it is YOU who didn't comment on anything until I started thinking you were scum, then all you did was trying to defend yourself. You weren't trying to solve the game.
At that point I stopped talking because I wouldn't talk to scum, but the last message was mine all time, you said nothing.
@Emily
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #296) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1139, Emily wrote:
In post 1129, Loki Dokie wrote:I’ve seen both his town and scumgames. I was confident on him even more than Andante. Plus, his posts in our PT are extremely towie. He asks a lot of questions, makes reads, has done plenty of solving, etc. I’d pretty much bet the game on town!Hopkirk.
How did he decide you were town as well?
He also knows my meta as well. But he probably should be the one to answer that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #297) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1144, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1137, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1133, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1130, Loki Dokie wrote:

You mean the hoods?

yk what im gonna answer regardless...because what is this quote-

im sorry but why would i claim scum if im town. if you have a reason to scumread me go ahead LOL im not gonna scumread myself.
I asked you if you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk because you aren’t mentioning a single tr, same as Flow. Do you think Flow is town and if you’ve already answered this, then plz link/quote. because I’d really love to understand why.
i did multiple times... i said i have a town lean on you lol.

i put robert back to null since of our replacement.

and i did townread hopkirk but there is a way they could be scum
Did you explain why you don’t think Flow is scum? You claimed you did but I can’t find that post.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #298) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1146, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1142, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1117, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1090, Loki Dokie wrote:

u literally just called everyone town. if u think flow is scum... who is flow scum wit??? me??? but u just said i wasnt s/s wit flow.
You said I called “everyone” town in this post but that is obviously not the case. Why didn’t you just state the facts, which is that I called Flow scum and everybody but YOU town?

Yeah, I reevaluated after I read those series of posts from Robert and you seem to not be sr Flow. Vanders reassessing pings townie to me, so unless Robert was outright lying and I really don’t think so, I think the VFP thing could potentially be to throw us off and Emily seems pretty townie so far.

Flow isn’t doing ANYTHING, so why do you think he’s town?

i never said they were town x.x im just trying find the scumcase on flow because idk why this random bw was built outta anywhere.

u said i wasnt s/s (i can quote that post) with flow so you townread me if flow flips scum correct????

so yes its everyone including me calling town.

ur reads are not adding up again loki :/
Only because you’re ignoring the fact that I literally just said that Robert’s series of posts caused me to reevaluate. My reads add up just fine to apparently everyone but you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #299) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1147, Emily wrote:Loki, I like you a lot more than Hopkirk and I wish I could trust him like I feel I can trust you.

How confident are you that Flow is scum? I worry for our town if Flow is a mis-elimination here.

Who makes sense in your mind for Flow's partner?
I understand your concern and since I think it definitely possible that I die tonight, I’d like to hopefully get this right. Well of course, I am privvy to our neighborhood PT and I therefore have a lot more context to my Hopkirk read. He’d still be my strongest tr even if it weren’t the case but pretty much everything he’s posted in there, really doesn’t make a lot of sense coming from scum.

And considering that there has to be two pure hoods, I think it’s extremely likely that we’re one of them. I think my initial setup spec was probably wrong because of bugs though. I think it should have been extremely obvious after Andante flip that Hopkirk was my neighbor - judging by the fact that no one but Mo pushed me to claim because I at one point have been sr everyone other than him and Andante.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #300) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1150, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1013, Loki Dokie wrote:So, this is what I’m thinking. If Mo was being sincere about wanting to know who my neighbor actually is, the only way he cannot know this is if he is exactly scum with Vanders, which seems unlikely.

If he is insincere that obviously all bets are off but if he is, the only way he can not know exactly who my neighbor is, if he is exactly scum with Vanders. If he is scum with anyone other than Vanders, he 100% should know this.

So, he cannot be buddies with Flow and not know exactly who my neighbor is.
In post 1035, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1020, flow trap wrote:
In post 996, Loki Dokie wrote:

I'm assuming on Bugs?

Seriously?

I only know a vague definition of shading, but I do not believe this is shading. If it was shading it was an accident. I cannot shade people on purpose. If I could shade people on purpose, I wouldn't do it because I always get suspected for it. It is NAI for me. This wasn't directed at you. I didn't accuse Vand of chaining miselims, I just don't like lining up shots in general.

About Anda's accusation; I thought Bugs was dead. I do not want to put the effort in for something that is going to be inevitably answered shortly. That is just my mindset.
Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
What part of Robert’s series of posts caused me to reevaluate aren’t you understanding?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #301) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1140, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1134, Loki Dokie wrote:I still don’t understand why you thought this specifically?

First you think I’m neighbors with Andante for mindmelding and before you found out Hopkirk was my neigbor, you had us both as the scumteam? How does that even make sense. unless you’re now going to argue that you actually sr Andante - who’s solve was exactly you/Flow and just happened to be the nk?
i had yall both alligned in the beginning of DAY TWO not one that yall were scum hopefully that clears it up. i never scumread andante... i just wanted to play wit them

hear i will write this in baby steps.

i think that you and andate are neighbors DAY 1 >>> Conform to NOT knowing the neighbors through day 2 >>> thought the push the late push of EoD on day 1 to day 2 was scummy coming from you + loki since you both seem alligned >>> concluded that you could be both scum >>> that theory is now retracted because you said you were neighbors with hopkirk.

does that make sense?
Yes but I still don’t understand why you were sr either of us?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #302) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1152, Emily wrote:Mo what is your read on Flow Trap?
+1

Yes @Mo instead of doing backflips to try to discredit me, why don’t you just straight up answer this?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #303) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1158, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1155, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1147, Emily wrote:Loki, I like you a lot more than Hopkirk and I wish I could trust him like I feel I can trust you.

How confident are you that Flow is scum? I worry for our town if Flow is a mis-elimination here.

I understand your concern and since I think it definitely possible that I die tonight, I’d like to hopefully get this right. Well of course, I am privvy to our neighborhood PT and I therefore have a lot more context to my Hopkirk read. He’d still be my strongest tr even if it weren’t the case but pretty much everything he’s posted in there, really doesn’t make a lot of sense coming from scum.

And considering that there has to be two pure hoods, I think it’s extremely likely that we’re one of them. I think my initial setup spec was probably wrong because of bugs though. I think it should have been extremely obvious after Andante flip that Hopkirk was my neighbor - judging by the fact that no one but Mo pushed me to claim because I at one point have been sr everyone other than him and Andante.
two things wrong with this post.

1. you claimed the "i might die tonight" -- mafia uses that as wifom, no reason to claim that.

2. you put me in a manipulative manner once again! you say that I was the only one pushing YOU to claim hoods. That is wrong. I have multiple time stated, that I wanted hoods to out. Yours was just the more interesting one-- because I thought you and andante were aligned, hence why I was confused.

ffs loki u confuse me. like i really want to townread you just because vanders/hopkirk townread u and thats honestly whats make it annoying. is that you have a weird playstyle and im tryna get used to it but its really hard. idk if u do this shit as town or scum honestly lol
I think it’s likely yes but if I’m right on Flow than monkey is confitown, so not sure.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #304) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1154, GrandpaMo wrote:
honestly idk...

i keep saying this and i havent had time to go and read what flow has said.

they havent contrivbuted anything worthy to the game and has acted as a back burner for most of the game. same with gb-- idek why hopkrik conflocks them as town

but anwyays im down to vote whatever and whenver cuz this day is already eh not good.
We both thought that Andante was neighbors with Flow and that GB was fn. Obviously that was wrong. Hopkirk is literally voting Flow. He obviously isn’t tr him. Wtf?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #305) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1154, GrandpaMo wrote:
honestly idk...

i keep saying this and i havent had time to go and read what flow has said.

they havent contrivbuted anything worthy to the game and has acted as a back burner for most of the game. same with gb-- idek why hopkrik conflocks them as town

but anwyays im down to vote whatever and whenver cuz this day is already eh not good.
So you’re not tr them then. Because he’s been an active poster and you expect more game relevant content and his only current expressed read is HEM/GB scum + ANYONE? He isn’t even trying to make reads.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #306) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1153, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1136, Loki Dokie wrote:
emily can literally confirm this LOL.

im so confused.

what is ur point??? now there is OGI to let emily know what i said, but if emily is scum they will lie about this and make me look good.

but emily, just look at the times when the posts happened -- allign them with the night and day and tell me that i am not lying already if YOU really think thats AI smh :facepalm:
Well unfortunately Robert is no longer in the game, so Emily is literally the only one besides you who can comment on this because you two are the only ones in there.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #307) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok just read flow's iso.

this is town.

i hard townread flow. lol
In post 1182, GrandpaMo wrote:i think this is just mafia lim bait
Why?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #308) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1171, humaneatingmonkey wrote:flow trap snubbed me in our neighborhood. i'm guessing my slot and he aren't the best of friends.
I'll catch up now.
I’m guessing based on what we saw in the thread, your predecessor didn’t actually post too much in your PT? Would that be accurate?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #309) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1245, GrandpaMo wrote:also weird killl. really really weird kill.
They were the only confitown slot, so why is it weird? :shifty:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #310) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1246, GrandpaMo wrote:wait nvm thats not a weird kill.

i just understood why they made that kill.

so if im partners with emily.

and there is one scum alive.

and bugs flipped town...

and vanders is either mafia or town

i think since we have one kill to go until cylo then

we probably need to eliminate someone from a hood who hasn't been killed yet
I think it’s you because you were the only one hard trying to save Flow, plus bugs, Andante and Robert all considered you scum.

Emily doesn’t hammer her buddy just as there was beginning to be some doubt and Flow had a chance to turn things around.

I’m town, Hopkirk is town. Based on what Hopkirk said about Vanders’ non-bussing meta - not to mention the obvious fact that bussing is pretty much anti wincon, everything points to you.

VOTE: GarandmaMo
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #311) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #312) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1247, Emily wrote:are you trying to dumb-tell why the scum had to shoot the conftown?
+1

That’s why I think it’s Mo. He keeps spouting nonsence that he clearly doesn’t believe.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #313) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1251, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1247, Emily wrote:are you trying to dumb-tell why the scum had to shoot the conftown?
conftown
lol
Flow scumflip confitowns Monkey or are you going to claim you haven’t read the setup?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #314) » Thu May 20, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1255, Emily wrote:
In post 1252, Hopkirk wrote:emily's real identity affects my read here
I think the game is probably over if we eliminate Grandpa unless there is an issue in your hood.
We’ve been pretty much treating it almost like an unofficial masonry but Mo is the only player left in the game who actively tried to save scum and I think had you not hammered when you did, there’s a non-zero chance Flow might possibly have been able to turn things around because Monkey’s predecessor GB had pretty much done nothing ai the entire game but he scumslipped by not voting Monkey - his only claimed sr and until right before you hammered had everyone in the game as equally likely to be GB’s alleged partner.

I questioned Mo’s sudden hard tr on Flow because it just seemed to come out of nowhere. I believe that Vanders was sincerely having doubts. I don’t believe GM!scum was tr enough to endgame so he pretty much had to do whatever was necessary to save Flow.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #315) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1286, Hopkirk wrote:i am very tired and a little drunk but i still think it is emily
I think so too. I’m town and Hopkirk has been my strongest tr right from the start of the game. And Vanders was extremely suspicious of Emily.

Sorry Emily but I don’t see how it’s not you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #316) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1283, Emily wrote:so one of you is snowed and the other one is scum.

I won't bother to figure out which one because there's a good chance you both just vote me here.

If you want an actual discussion I'll be happy to entertain you both but as it stands I think town just loses this.
Sure but I’m having real trouble thinking it’s not you. Hopkirk was unsure on Flow but trusted me and sheeped me on that elim.

He’s been in our PT sorting, solving, asking questions etc.

We were both really pissed at bugs. He was hard tr Andante even before me.

And the #1 reason. We both believed GB was fn not Andante so I really don’t see why scum!Hopkirk kills Andante over GB when we were both convinced GB was fn.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #317) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1274, Vanderscamp wrote:
I very much believe it.

I do not believe you are as much of a noob as you are pretending to be given the way you are phrasing this.

I am mostly a noob to this site and not a noob at mafia in general.
I'm not 100% sure if dumb-tell is the normal syntax here, but assuming it is, it seems very much to me that you are phrasing things like you have a lot of experience with this site specifically.
In post 1275, Vanderscamp wrote:
VOTE: emily
I don't think I care

It's extremely clear that her newness is just an act, and I therefore hate the lack of anything useful she contributed the entire time she was present.
In post 1276, Vanderscamp wrote:FFS you already hammered him

Grandpa is town, I feel like he is pretty obviously town

Kill Emily if I die
In post 1277, Vanderscamp wrote:It's true that what grandpa is saying is nonsense

However I believe his nonsense is VERY clearly more genuine than anything Emily has said this game.
I'm more confident in grandpa town than Emily scum but unfortunately we now only get one more kill and I don't think I can not kill emily
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #318) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1271, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 16, Andante wrote:so uhh wolfie... is Robert your maf partner?
In post 17, flow trap wrote:Let me ask
In post 18, flow trap wrote:Robert are you my scum partner?
In post 19, Andante wrote:no answer = yes
In post 20, flow trap wrote:How can no of something equal yes?
In post 21, Andante wrote:yes silence = yes scum
silence = scum
s = s
In post 22, flow trap wrote:You need to prove ile^2n=um in order to cancel them
In post 23, flow trap wrote:Or s=0 I guess
In post 25, flow trap wrote:Or c=0
In post 26, Andante wrote:2n = tonight

ile^2n = ile tonight

ile = house party!!!!

um = ummmmm house party!!!!!

house party tonight = ummmmm house party!!!!
house party = house part
In post 30, flow trap wrote:
In post 26, Andante wrote:2n = tonight

ile^2n = ile tonight

ile = house party!!!!

um = ummmmm house party!!!!!

house party tonight = ummmmm house party!!!!
house party = house part
e^2n#e2n
In post 35, Andante wrote:
wolfie... you haven't given me an answer on this yet... so it's a yes?
In post 38, flow trap wrote:
In post 35, Andante wrote:
wolfie... you haven't given me an answer on this yet... so it's a yes?
Uh I'll get back to you on that I have to go :shifty:
honestly i think this is something funny to point out -- found it while reading iso
Sorry, I really thought it was you but I think you may have possibly given us the smoking gun with these series of quotes.

Hopkirk, I think Flow might have slipped Robert as his his buddy in post #18.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #319) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I want to hear your case first Emily but I really think everything points to you. I still want to hear your case but barring anything unforeseen happening, I think Vanders’ kill points to you because you knew he was 100% voting you if he lived.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #320) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1239, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 2.FINAL
flow trap
(4): Loki Dokie, Vanderscamp, Hopkirk, Emily
[HAMMERED]

Loki Dokie
(1): humaneatingmonkey

Not Voting
(2): flow trap, GrandpaMo

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.[/area]
In post 1279, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 3.FINAL
GrandpaMo
(3): Loki Dokie, Hopkirk, Emily
HAMMERED

Not Voting
(2): GrandpaMo, Vanderscamp

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.[/area]
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #321) » Mon May 24, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1282, DkKoba wrote:

Day 4 begins now.

Vote Count 4.0
Not Voting
(3): Hopkirk, Loki Dokie, Emily

With 3 alive, it takes 1 to eliminate.

Day 4
ends in (expired on 2021-06-03 17:49:21)

Mod notes:
Final day! :)

@mod, I think you mean 2 not 1, right?

I haven't the slightest what you are talking about, it said 2 the whole time :good: - koba
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #322) » Mon May 24, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1264, GrandpaMo wrote:EMILY WTF, I LITERALLY SPEND ALL NIGHT TRYING TO HELP U AND GUIDE U THRU THE GAME???

are you not gonna tell them what i told during the night???

wtf is this town??

the most optimal play is to go for the solo hood --- and that is vanders... and REGARDLESS of allignment, we flip this spot; it gives info for town!!

there will be 2 hoods going to mylo/cyclo - me, emily and hopkirk / loki and that is if and only if vanders flip town.

but guess what vanders flipping scum here is a high probablity since we already know that bugs flipped town.

if they flip scum, we win the game.

if they flip town, you are left with two hoods, and one full town and other one scum, you can probably mislynch, and then it becomes probable for town to win.
I really wish Emily hadn’t hammered but I wasn’t going to vote Vanders regardless. I was going to vote Emily before him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #323) » Mon May 24, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

My reads after Flow flip were:

Hopkirk, Vanders, Emily, Mo.

So, I’m just waiting for Emily to post before I make my decision.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #324) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1296, Emily wrote:I don't feel the need to put the work in
to convince either of you of something neither of you wants to believe.

It would be a waste of my time.

If you've decided to kill me, just do it.
That’s not much of a protown attitude considering that if you’re town you’d then be the game losing miselim.

The bolded seems an extremely strange thing to say if you think either of us are scum.

And you’re also making zero effort to try to sort either of us.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #325) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1285, Emily wrote:I have one small request however.

If you are town in the neighbor pair.

Let the mafia player vote first.
I think you know that there’s no mafia in our pair and this is an attempt to push whomever does vote you first. It’s extremely disingenuous because in what world do you honestly think this would even happen?

If you were town, you’d actually be putting some good faith effort into sorting us but you won’t unless you can push whichever of us votes you first.

The fact that you’re soley basing your read on which one of us votes you first. isn’t sorting. It’s textbook scum survivalism.

Make reads or I will vote you and since you’re not doing a damn thing to sort either of us, why shouldn’t I vote you right here?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #326) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1302, Emily wrote:
In post 1291, Loki Dokie wrote:I want to hear your case first Emily but I really think everything points to you. I still want to hear your case but barring anything unforeseen happening, I think Vanders’ kill points to you because you knew he was 100% voting you if he lived.
that makes so much sense Loki.

I the lone scum surviving decide to leave alive a neighborhood of two who hard-townread each other to the point of calling themselves a masonry.

because that's totally the way to win the game.

just leave the 2 masons alive to the end.
Yes that is an extremely good point and I think ideally scum!you ought to have killed between us but Vanders unfortunately tied your hands. That’s your dilemma because why wouldn’t scum!you kill your biggest threat?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #327) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1303, Emily wrote:If you're town and you want to throw by voting for me

you can go ahead and do it.

Don't blame me post game for your own self being pocketed
This doesn’t help me because why should I think it’s Hopkirk who’s pocketing me here and not you?

He’s been doing tons of sorting in our hood and the best you’ve got is saying I’d be gamethrowing?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #328) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1299, Emily wrote:Both of you have told me all game you are treating your neighborhood as a masonry

so why would I expend the effort to convince you otherwise?

It's clear to me that one of you has pocketed the other one and nothing I do will change that, it's up to you to believe that you could be pocketed.
Here’s what I think. If I vote you, you will try to pocket Hopkirk and convince him I’m scum and the same to me, should he be the one to place the first vote.

I want reads on both me and Hopkirk. Go.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #329) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1306, Emily wrote:
In post 1304, Loki Dokie wrote:Yes that is an extremely good point and I think ideally scum!you ought to have killed between us but Vanders unfortunately tied your hands. That’s your dilemma because why wouldn’t scum!you kill your biggest threat?
a pair of townies who hard-townread each other is much harder to play against than 1 person who hard scumreads you
So tell me which one of us do think killed Vanders and why and why that makes more sense than you doing it?

You’re giving me absolutely nothing, no reason to think you’re not the last scum here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #330) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1308, Emily wrote:
In post 1305, Loki Dokie wrote:This doesn’t help me because why should I think it’s Hopkirk who’s pocketing me here and not you?

He’s been doing tons of sorting in our hood and the best you’ve got is saying I’d be gamethrowing?
do you think he's unable to do sorting if he's scum?
I don’t think he can fake being as genuine as he’s been. It’s extremely difficult to fake being townie for this long without slipping. I think I should have seen at least something off about him by now if he was actually pocketing me but you’re so far not differentiating between us because you don’t want to risk alienating either of us.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #331) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1309, Emily wrote:
In post 1307, Loki Dokie wrote:Here’s what I think. If I vote you, you will try to pocket Hopkirk and convince him I’m scum and the same to me, should he be the one to place the first vote.

You're probably the townie here because you sound exactly like the way you sounded when you were stubbornly wrong at the end of Menagarie and he's probably scum because he only posted one sentence.
Who were you in Menagerie?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #332) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1314, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1309, Emily wrote:
In post 1307, Loki Dokie wrote:Here’s what I think. If I vote you, you will try to pocket Hopkirk and convince him I’m scum and the same to me, should he be the one to place the first vote.

You're probably the townie here because you sound exactly like the way you sounded when you were stubbornly wrong at the end of Menagarie and he's probably scum because he only posted one sentence.
Who were you in Menagerie?
I rely a lot on meta.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #333) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1311, Emily wrote:if I am scum and I have 1 person who hard-scumreads me and 2 people who hard-townread each other. I will kill in the hard townread pair most of the time.
Well that’s what I’m confused about but then Vanders was gunning for you, so that also cancels that out.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #334) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1312, Emily wrote:This is just elementary nightkill strategy as scum:

A is scum.
B hard SRs A
C+D hard townread each other.

A should kill in C/D, and then try to get the survivor to vote for B.

A should not kill B, because it's unlikely C or D ever vote for each other, hence A will be the elimination almost always.
Yes, which is why I didn’t expect it to be Vanders but neither of us sr Vanders over you either. If Hopkirk was the nk, I still probably vote you over him and based on what Hopkirk said in our PT the same.

The best bet for scum was to keep Mo alive because despite being town, he and bugs played the scummiest. So I’m not going to vote Hopkirk based of wifom. The only actually helpful nka was on D2 because Andante kill clearly pointed to Flow.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #335) » Mon May 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1317, Emily wrote:
In post 1313, Loki Dokie wrote:I don’t think he can fake being as genuine as he’s been. It’s extremely difficult to fake being townie for this long without slipping. I think I should have seen at least something off about him by now if he was actually pocketing me but you’re so far not differentiating between us because you don’t want to risk alienating either of us.
?

I already said I think you are the pocketed stubborn townie.
And why should I assume I’m being pocketed by Hokirk and not you?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #336) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1318, Emily wrote:
In post 1316, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1311, Emily wrote:if I am scum and I have 1 person who hard-scumreads me and 2 people who hard-townread each other. I will kill in the hard townread pair most of the time.
Well that’s what I’m confused about but then Vanders was gunning for you, so that also cancels that out.
no it doesn't cancel out.

A can win an endgame against B/C or B/D because A can convince C or D that B is scum.

A can't win an endgame against C/D because C/D are hard convinced each other are town.

That's why A should always shoot in C/D and not shoot B.
If Vanders wasn’t already gunning for you. Why? Because Vanders tries to push you and whomevers scum just goes along with it.

Why can’t you be scum using this argument to make me think it’s Hopkirk? It’s circular and useless wifom in this particular context.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #337) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1322, Emily wrote:if you're hopkirk and you're scum, why wouldn't you keep the person who hard-townreads you alive into the endgame?
I have extremely good reasons for that hardtown read and your entire argument is not why fypov he has to be scum here but nka wifom.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #338) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1319, Emily wrote:
In post 1314, Loki Dokie wrote:Who were you in Menagerie?
I don't answer alt questions because it would defeat the point of playing on an alt to begin with.
Yes but how do you know I might have even a better metaread on you? So tell me were you an actual player in that game and what was your alignment? Can you answer either of these?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #339) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1323, Emily wrote:
In post 1321, Loki Dokie wrote:And why should I assume I’m being pocketed by Hokirk and not you?
because you've been saying hopkirk is town literally all game and you want to vote me out?
And you haven’t given me a single reason to question that. Tell me why you think he’s scum here. Vanders has made a case on you and why does scum!Hopkirk make it a point of saying that Vanders doesn’t bus as scum? You have given me no reason to think it’s Hopkirk and not you besides bad nka wifom.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #340) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1328, Emily wrote:are you trying to justify to me so that post game I won't blame you for being wrong?
The more you try to guiltrip me and manipulate me, the more I’m convinced it’s you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #341) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1329, Emily wrote:
In post 1327, Loki Dokie wrote:Tell me why you think he’s scum here
Well there's 2 of you and one of you is scum.

You sound like a really stubbornly pocketed townie who really believes in what he's saying and can't possibly believe he is wrong.

He came in and posted a one liner about being drunk and then ghosted the thread.

So I don't see how that's a hard choice for me which one I believe is the townie?
You’re basing your entire read on just one line? How do I know it’s because you’ve just given up trying to sell Hopkirk on its me? Fmpov, that’s just as likely. You can tell I’m bleeding obvious town and Hopkirk would look bad flipping on me, so your only hope if scum is to make me doubt him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #342) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1331, Emily wrote:
In post 1325, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1322, Emily wrote:if you're hopkirk and you're scum, why wouldn't you keep the person who hard-townreads you alive into the endgame?
I have extremely good reasons for that hardtown read and your entire argument is not why fypov he has to be scum here but nka wifom.
And if you vote me you'll have extremely good reasons why you lost and you can tell yourself it was unavoidable or whatever.
This is totally not working, it’s just pissing me off ftr.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #343) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1332, Emily wrote:
In post 1330, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1328, Emily wrote:are you trying to justify to me so that post game I won't blame you for being wrong?
The more you try to guiltrip me and manipulate me, the more I’m convinced it’s you.
I think there's nothing I can say to you that would convince you it's not me.

You are an extremely ego-centric person who can't fathom being wrong so any logic, reasoning, or emotional appeal I make to you will just simply be discarded and only convince you further that you are right and I am scum.

You thought you were right in Menagerie even after the cards were flipped and you were shown to be completely wrong about who the scum was.

I'm sure even after this game is over and I am flipped as town you will continue to blame me for this.

That's fine and I don't really care.
Oh yeah, insulting me is definitely the way to go here. :roll:

FYI, had you not hammered Mo that nighborhood post he made would have possibly made me reconsider.

Well, it’s pretty damn clear who you aren’t now because I don’t think many players from that game would straight up insult me here like you have. I think I actually know exactly who you are now.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #344) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1336, Emily wrote:
In post 1333, Loki Dokie wrote:You’re basing your entire read on just one line? How do I know it’s because you’ve just given up trying to sell Hopkirk on its me? Fmpov, that’s just as likely. You can tell I’m bleeding obvious town and Hopkirk would look bad flipping on me, so your only hope if scum is to make me doubt him.
I have called you obvious town since the day I replaced into this game.
In post 1299, Emily wrote:Both of you have told me all game you are treating your neighborhood as a masonry

so why would I expend the effort to convince you otherwise?

It's clear to me that one of you has pocketed the other one and nothing I do will change that, it's up to you to believe that you could be pocketed.
This post doesn’t sound like your read on me was that “obvious”.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #345) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1340, Emily wrote:

^ I literally said this to you
You weren’t terribly worried about Mo tho which was even more critical. I thought we probably lost after he flipped town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #346) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1264, GrandpaMo wrote:EMILY WTF, I LITERALLY SPEND ALL NIGHT TRYING TO HELP U AND GUIDE U THRU THE GAME???

are you not gonna tell them what i told during the night???

wtf is this town??

the most optimal play is to go for the solo hood --- and that is vanders... and REGARDLESS of allignment, we flip this spot; it gives info for town!!

there will be 2 hoods going to mylo/cyclo - me, emily and hopkirk / loki and that is if and only if vanders flip town.

but guess what vanders flipping scum here is a high probablity since we already know that bugs flipped town.

if they flip scum, we win the game.

if they flip town, you are left with two hoods, and one full town and other one scum, you can probably mislynch, and then it becomes probable for town to win.

Why did you never comment on this?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #347) » Mon May 24, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

#1264 wasn’t going to convince me to vote Vanders but he sounds completely shocked here. Why do you think that is?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #348) » Mon May 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1274, Vanderscamp wrote:
I very much believe it.

I do not believe you are as much of a noob as you are pretending to be given the way you are phrasing this.

I am mostly a noob to this site and not a noob at mafia in general.
I'm not 100% sure if dumb-tell is the normal syntax here, but assuming it is, it seems very much to me that you are phrasing things like you have a lot of experience with this site specifically.
I don't think I care

It's extremely clear that her newness is just an act, and I therefore hate the lack of anything useful she contributed the entire time she was present.

Kill Emily if I die
In post 1277, Vanderscamp wrote:It's true that what grandpa is saying is nonsense

However I believe his nonsense is VERY clearly more genuine than anything Emily has said this game.
I'm more confident in grandpa town than Emily scum but unfortunately we now only get one more kill and I don't think I can not kill emily
I think Vanders was extremely obvious town from these posts and based on what you posted wrt Menagerie, you are clearly not a noob.

Vanders was the only one who was convinced and very clearly upset - that Mo was likely flipping town, so after these posts, he was completely unpushable post Mo flip.

Your argument about not scum not killing in me and Hopkirk is completely dismantled by these series of posts from Vanders.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #349) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Alright, I’m starting to have doubts but it’s mainly on who I think you are and if I’m right, I don’t know why I’m not dead but I want to see how Hopkirk reacts to all of this because if you are who I think you are, you aren’t capable of this kind of emotional range as scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #350) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1332, Emily wrote:
In post 1330, Loki Dokie wrote:
I think there's nothing I can say to you that would convince you it's not me.

You are an extremely ego-centric person who can't fathom being wrong so any logic, reasoning, or emotional appeal I make to you will just simply be discarded and only convince you further that you are right and I am scum.

You thought you were right in Menagerie even after the cards were flipped and you were shown to be completely wrong about who the scum was.

I'm sure even after this game is over and I am flipped as town you will continue to blame me for this.

That's fine and I don't really care.
I really hate that this is influencing my read on you at all but you sound extremely fake as scum and this doesn’t sound fake.

If I vote wrong, the entire dead thread will be yelling at me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #351) » Mon May 24, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

It majorly sucks that of the three scummiest players in the game, two were town. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #352) » Tue May 25, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1354, Hopkirk wrote:I've posted some stuff in the hood where Emily's main posts similar emotional stuff sounding genuine as scum (in the only time I've seen Emily!scum). Can redact those post game if you want Emily?

I think any kill Emily makes here has the same bad endgame for her. Killing me or Loki = in a final 3 with vanders who has just said they're 100% voting her + either me or Loki who both TR Vanders (with me going out of my way to look for meta to help sort Vanders then abandoning a SR on them I don't think she thinks I change my read there). Any lylo has to be a wifom play, which is what she's doing here, and this is the most wifom endgame if she wants someone to reconsider (Loki/Vanders/Emily is possibly winnable without wifom but I think always comes out in an Emily lethal)

I remain virtually lockdown on Loki.

VOTE: Emily
But all of those posts are based on your contention that Emily is Pooky and I know she isn’t.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #353) » Tue May 25, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1355, Emily wrote:VOTE: hopkirk

good luck loki

i promise not to blame you post game even if you make a mistake.

Hopkirk has made an entire case in our PT why Pooky is scum but I know that’s not the case, so I’m sorry you put all that work into meatcasing Pooky but Emily isn’t him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #354) » Tue May 25, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Pooky would never call me or anyone else for that matter, an “ego-centric person”. Pooky regardless of alignment would stick to the perceived flaws in my reasoning. Pooky has an extremely unique playstyle and I think I would immediately recognize it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #355) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1362, Hopkirk wrote:might as well ask Emily to confirm if it's Pooky since you've mentioned it in the main thread

most of what i mentioned still applies. only stuff reliant on it being Pooky is the meta that the ATE stuff wasn't outside their scummeta
A metacase on a player not in this game isn’t really useful, especially when I have seen zero evidence that he even has a single alt.

If Pooky were Emily and scum, I’m very sure I would be dead not Vanders because from Emily’s pov if scum, killing Vanders over either of us is seriously bad play because we’ve been both been hard tr each other the entire game. Don’t you think she’d have a much better chance trying to convince either of us it’s Vanders?

It just seems way too easy if she’s scum here and if I hard tr you the entire game, why not bus Flow?

You also express extreme dissatisfaction with this game but you also hate playing scum, so you are never not going to do that if scum.

Where are all of the readslists and sorting that you did in your towngames?

It’s been primarily me in the main thread trying to figure out the game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #356) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1364, Hopkirk wrote:can you say who you think or know it is in the QT?
It’s a player in Menagerie.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #357) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I probably won’t be responding much in here anymore. I’m sure you understand why.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #358) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

So, I strongly encourage to make the remainder of your cases in the main thread. I won’t be responding to anything in here that’s specifically game related.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #359) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1369, Loki Dokie wrote:I probably won’t be responding much in here anymore. I’m sure you understand why.
In post 1370, Loki Dokie wrote:So, I strongly encourage to make the remainder of your cases in the main thread. I won’t be responding to anything in here that’s specifically game related.

I mixed up this thread for the hood again.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #360) » Tue May 25, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1373, Hopkirk wrote:everything else i've posted in here too right?
Yes, my mistake.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #361) » Wed May 26, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Sorry, been struggling with some health issues, will catch up tomorrow.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #362) » Thu May 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I just found out Emily is actually Pooky. *mind blown*
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #363) » Thu May 27, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1415, Emily wrote:I hope you feel better soon Loki.
In post 1416, Hopkirk wrote:That's something I can agree with :)
<3
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #364) » Thu May 27, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1418, Loki Dokie wrote:I just found out Emily is actually Pooky. *mind blown*
Sorry, probably shouldn’t have outed it. I’m still reeling that you called me an “egocentric person”. Yeah I know you apologized but still really really shocked at that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #365) » Thu May 27, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Hopkirk, there was no way I was moving off of Flow to Mo because A) I thought they were going obvious scum but still had doubts on Mo. I guess that should have told me something.

B) When Vanders said he wanted to elim Flow right after Mo, I decided to test that because I was still unsure on him until he actually voted Flow.

I wasn’t sure on Mo but didn’t want Flow to escape in case I was wrong on Mo, so I was pretty set on that.

I wrongly sr Mo based more on what I incorrectly thought were associatives with Flow plus of course PoE.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #366) » Fri May 28, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

So, where I’m at. Still haven’t fully caught up due to not feeling well - is that I would a thousand times prefer to lose to scum!Hopkirk over scum!Pooky

so if I was a purely emotional player, I’d 100% yeet Emily but I’m not. I’m a primarily logic, intuitive and evidenced base player and I connect the dots and figure out what adds up and what doesn’t.

Flow was starting to look a bit better at the time Emily hammered him, so why does scum!Emily insta hammer Flow when monkey thinks I’m powerwolfing poor innocent Flow. :lol: and Vanders is beginning to have doubts on him?

The wagon could have very easily switched and probably to Mo would be my guess since no one who had fully red the game would be voting me. *spanks monkey*

So I remember being really grateful to Emily for that hammer.

Also, Hopkirk claimed to believe that GB was fn and had town neighbor!Andante flipped instead of fn!Andante, I’d probably not have wavered from my hard Hopkirk tr.

But if Royalty is any example, when doesn’t town!Hopkirk have strong opinions and reads? Why does he sheep me on Flow if he’s having doubts?

Also Hopkirk. when I said that I hard tr Vanders because he wanted to steer clear of pushing GB, your reaction to that didn’t make sense. If GB was actually fn, then of course that would have been a towntell for Vanders but it seemed like you maybe forgot about that?

And the series of posts Robert made calling Mo scum - while albeit wrong - sounded like he genuinely believed that to be true.

So my heart wants to yeet Emily into the stratosphere because I don’t want to chance being fooled by scum!Pooky on a fake newbie alt - no less - my brain is screaming at me that it’s Hopkirk.

I will wait until I fully catch up and feel better but that’s probably where I’m leaning.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #367) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 941, Vanderscamp wrote:Not that George is super towny or anything but I am at the point where bug and mo are both so scummy that he looks very town in comparison.

I think if I am wrong on one of them it's flow (I agree with andante)
Hopkirk

I said to you in our PT that I hard tr Vanders because scum!him would have been very unlikely to make this post if GB was fn and your response to me seemed odd, like you had forgotten we had agreed that Andante and Flow were likely neighbors which basically left GB/monkey as fn.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #368) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1427, Hopkirk wrote:can you quote it in the hood for me if i don't say i've found it first. i can't see anything search for 941
I didn’t quote it I don’t think? But sure I’ll look.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #369) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m really not feeling well yet, so please have patience with me. I couldn’t even get online last night because of it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #370) » Fri May 28, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1431, Hopkirk wrote:don't feel any pressure to post, i'm sure we can get an extension if irl issues are interfering

i'm going to sleep very soon so will probably stop replying to stuff soon for the night btw

---

i'm pretty sure i hard TR Vanders in thread before you did and helped convince you right?
You’ll have to refresh my memory on that. I do recall that you did that with Andante, don’t recall Vanders.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #371) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1437, Hopkirk wrote:going to sleep now because i am being shaded by someone in a discord chat by someone who is explaining how important sleep is (they aren't sleeping though so hmmm)
Am I supposed to understand what this is in reference to?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #372) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1438, Emily wrote:
In post 1424, Loki Dokie wrote:So my heart wants to yeet Emily into the stratosphere because I don’t want to chance being fooled by scum!Pooky on a fake newbie alt - no less - my brain is screaming at me that it’s Hopkirk.
I think you know me well enough to know I'm religious anti-bussing lol
Yes and I also have seen Robert’s scumgame where he was very different.

Hopkirk, I don’t believe Pooky busses Flow when it looked like he was about to possibly turn things around. We know Flow was bussed. Who could afford that bus more, you or Emily?

If it was you, me and maybe Mo or even better bugs, I think it would be a slam dunk. I think outing Pooky was probably a mistake since afaik, he only bussed in that tm game because of that mech guilty. Flow was in a better spot than Spring Breeze and both Andante and bugs had wanted Mo first.

You played a really strong game and should be extremely proud of that. I just think it’s you and not Pooky.

If you can find a Pooky scum game other than that TM game where he bussed, feel free to link/quote it but I don’t think it exists.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #373) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1359, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 4.1
Hopkirk
(1): Emily
Emily
(1): Hopkirk

Not Voting
(1): Loki Dokie

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to eliminate.

Day 4
ends in (expired on 2021-06-03 17:49:21)

Mod notes:
Final day! :)

I don’t think I’ll be needing an extension here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #374) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1439, Emily wrote:I promise I won't hold it against you if you choose wrong here.

We can even pretend this game never happened :)

I honestly didn't want to bring my main's meta into this game but some people are very insistent *shrug*
There are lots of things I’d like to pretend never happened and games too but I don’t think this is one of them but if Hopkirk is scum, that means that the only townie who never voted me was Andante, so that’s a bit depressing.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #375) » Sat May 29, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Final words?

Emily? Hopkirk?

Even if it’s just for the memes.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #376) » Sat May 29, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #377) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

If Pooky has never bussed outside of that mech guilty, then why would he bus Flow, when he started looking a bit townier?

Sure he could have broke meta here but isn’t it far more likely he didn’t?

I think other than a mech guilty, probably the only way he’d bus is if his buddy practically begged him too but I don’t think that’s happened either.

But it’s kind’ve a stretch to assume that Pooky busses in a mech guilty to a buddy that was clearly trying to survive.
Flow’s problem was that he didn’t put any effort into even trying to appear consistent. Has trs, then he doesn’t but suddenly when he’s a E -1 he does?

Also while I will always think all votes on me suck, Robert’s was objectively probably the only one that didn’t and Flow’s wasn’t good.

I think you defended him for his vote iirc?

I definitely do think it’s possibly scum indicative depending on the player, if they vote for a slot right after they express a light tl on them. Town usually views it as town indicative because they know they’re town but scum looks at it as someone optimal to push.

I know I once wrongly hard defended a scummy slot and wound up being the next nk. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #378) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

NM, that was Vanders. But I think it’s a stretch to think this is the game Pooky broke bussing meta.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #379) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1450, Hopkirk wrote:i wouldn't bus there because it doesn't benefits me. what's better for scum!hop

-leveraging influence over you/others there to save my partner then kill you (a UTR) who's the only person who'd hard drive the wagon
-aiming to get to an endgame where dumb wifom stuff is going to apparently be enough to counteract legitimate reasons to hard TR me

like saving Flow there is a win condition for scum!me, wouldn't make me look bad, and i didn't even try to do it
- Mo would have voted elsewhere
- Me voting elsewhere
- Flow voting elsewhere
- Are you saying that there's 0% chance either you or Vanders or Emily would hammer Mo if Flow got stuck on two votes? i have no reason to bus there and every reason not to
Neither of you will admit to that obviously but who could afford it the most? My professed strongest tr out of the gate or a lesser tr?

Look at the timing of Emily’s hammer. Does that make any sense irrespective of Pooky meta? If Flow was town, that would obviously have looked really bad but he wasn’t. I think only bugs would insta lol hammer their buddy like that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #380) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1454, Hopkirk wrote:i feel like you're just looking at 'pooky doesn't usually bus' and avoiding the context

- what is Emily's path (as a player nobody hard TR) to actually avoiding the Flow wagon on that day when you and me are TR by everyone and pushing for it?
Where did she avoid it?

Yes because meta is pretty powerful stuff because you’re arguing that this is the game he chose to break that meta and that’s an extremely hard sell, especially because it really didn’t even look like a bus and I thought that before I even had any idea she was Pooky.

Last time I saw scum hammer their buddy, they were already dead in the water when it happened but Flow definitely wasn’t. Flow might have conceivably turned things around with monkey’s horrible reads and Vanders having doubts.

Emily was my hero for that hammer because he had a chance to get away. That’s why I didn’t view it as a bus.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #381) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1457, Hopkirk wrote:like what is Emily's other choice there that doesn't get Flow eliminated anyway AND Emily dead the next day?
because the hammer literally got her to lylo where, as far as i can tell, the hammer is the only reason you're switching?
Why does scum!Emily hammer her buddy when she had to know it would look really bad? That’s why I say had Flow been town, I’d likely view it very differently.

Look, you don’t know how badly I’d love to yeet scum!Pooky after he bamboozled me in two games but I don’t think this is that game.

It read to me like Emily wanted to make damn certain Flow got hammered which isn’t at all inline with Pooky’s scum meta.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #382) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1462, Hopkirk wrote:

Kill Emily if I die

I don't think I care

I was scum in a game where a townie said to kill my buddy if they died. They didn’t and lock tr them for it,

Sure that’s just wifom but you’re arguing that the hammer was a bus is also wifom.

Yes Vanders sr Emily, he also voted bugs but he isn’t here rn, so we have no way of knowing if his read would change.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #383) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1466, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1461, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1454, Hopkirk wrote:i feel like you're just looking at 'pooky doesn't usually bus' and avoiding the context

- what is Emily's path (as a player nobody hard TR) to actually avoiding the Flow wagon on that day when you and me are TR by everyone and pushing for it?
Where did she avoid it?

Yes because meta is pretty powerful stuff because you’re arguing that this is the game he chose to break that meta and that’s an extremely hard sell, especially because it really didn’t even look like a bus and I thought that before I even had any idea she was Pooky.

Last time I saw scum hammer their buddy, they were already dead in the water when it happened but Flow definitely wasn’t. Flow might have conceivably turned things around with monkey’s horrible reads and Vanders having doubts.

Emily was my hero for that hammer because he had a chance to get away. That’s why I didn’t view it as a bus.
EXACTLY MY POINT
she didn't avoid it because she couldn't avoid it wtaiogethowi
3 other players thought it looked like a weird hammer/possible bus (me, Vanders, HEM) so you're giving too much stock to it

How was Flow not dead in the water. please please actually answer this because this is literally 100% of what i'm saying right now. Flow was clearly dead there with you/me/vanders on them and making it CLEAR we weren't switching

like, do you think Pooky ever thinks he can convince you to switch there? because he 100% has to make you switch off Flow there in order to save Flow.
alternatively, busses for towncred, like he did
He literally has a history of never doing this though. Spring Breeze was actually dead in the water and Pooky still hard defended her and she was in a much worse position than Flow was here. Pretty much the entire playerlist wanted her dead.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #384) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1469, Hopkirk wrote:1.) what happens to Emily if she doesn't bus there OR divert the wagon: she dies the next day
2.) can Emily divert the wagon?: no

do you disagree with either of these points? because this is what i'm saying
No I don’t see that at all. In fact it was the actual hammer that initially brought suspicions upon her. Had Flow flipped town, she probably would have been the flip.

I’m saying that hammer made no sense if Emily is Flow’s buddy and there isn’t a single Pooky scumgame where he did anything like this.

So why would this game be the one he suddenly chooses to break meta and why after things we’re starting to look a bit better for Flow, when it’s anti-wincon to bus your buddy in this setup if they have a decent chance of possibility turning things around, which Flow clearly did.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #385) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1472, Hopkirk wrote:how is a history of not bussing remotely relevant? you are completely ignoring the context
You said that about Vanders, so obviously you believe in an anti-bussing meta.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #386) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1473, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1469, Hopkirk wrote:1.) what happens to Emily if she doesn't bus there OR divert the wagon: she dies the next day
2.) can Emily divert the wagon?: no

do you disagree with either of these points? because this is what i'm saying
please respond to this or i'm not posting in the thread again
The only way Emily dies next is if either Flow flipped town or if she tried to stop the wagon. That’s part of the reason we limmed Mo because he was the only living slot who wasn’t on it and hard defended him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #387) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1476, Hopkirk wrote:You/me/vanders remain on the Flow wagon
what does scum!Emily do to get someone else exiled?

can you please explain how 'flow had a decent chance of turning things around' because i don't see how they remotely did when you/me/vanders wanted them gone. i don't see how emily saves him there and clearly she didn't either. that's why she voted

pedit - have you actually looked through the pooky scumgames? i've started and so far i haven't found one where there's been a major wagon on one of his partners
The TM game. Emily can probably respond to this better but you’re not explaining why it’s this game, Pooky suddenly inexplicably busses here and you’re not addressing my points. Monkey voted me because he thought Flow was town. Mo hard defended Flow. Vanders had doubts and Flow’s posting right before that hammer wasn’t bad. If I’m scum!Emily here, I try to read the crowd and see if Flow is possibly savable and I don’t hammer unless I think it’s completely hopeless and I don’t have a no bussing meta, although I personally won’t unless I feel I absolutely have to.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #388) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1189, flow trap wrote:
In post 1170, Emily wrote:Hi Flow.

Who do you think are the villains in this town?
Let's see

I TR Loki. I TR you (I like the questions).

I want to reread everyone else in more detail now that I have time. From what I remember from the skim, I somewhat TR Vand's opening.
This post is extremely interesting. He’s calling everyone but you and Mo town here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #389) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1192, humaneatingmonkey wrote:10 pages in, Loki is obviously scum. VOTE: Loki
In post 1193, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1184, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m guessing based on what we saw in the thread, your predecessor didn’t actually post too much in your PT? Would that be accurate?
Why do you care????
I very much doubt I will ever sheep you in any games. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #390) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1186, Emily wrote:
In post 1182, GrandpaMo wrote:i think this is just mafia lim bait
who are the mafia trying to elim flow?
In post 1188, Emily wrote:
In post 1185, GrandpaMo wrote:also these specific posts just sounds geninue

flows reads: 795 and 796

this is something that comes from a town mindset; 487 and 488

and in post 36; talking bout style however, they are playing the same style.
I don't see anything in these five posts that reads as especially genuine.

Could you elaborate please?
In post 1195, Emily wrote:
In post 1189, flow trap wrote:
In post 1170, Emily wrote:Hi Flow.

Who do you think are the villains in this town?
Let's see

I TR Loki. I TR you (I like the questions).

I want to reread everyone else in more detail now that I have time. From what I remember from the skim, I somewhat TR Vand's opening.
It feels like you haven't really been thinking about this or perhaps you really do have a very bad memory condition :/
In post 1196, Emily wrote:
In post 1190, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1188, Emily wrote:
In post 1185, GrandpaMo wrote:also these specific posts just sounds geninue

flows reads: 795 and 796

this is something that comes from a town mindset; 487 and 488

and in post 36; talking bout style however, they are playing the same style.
I don't see anything in these five posts that reads as especially genuine.

Could you elaborate please?
okay in post 795, and 796, they think Loki, Hopkirk, and Andante are their townreads... i dont think scum thinks like that. especially considering the early interactions taht happened with loki maybe? i forgot who but it was someone...and in 796. they followed up wit saying they are townreading more than bugs -- prehaps due to actual effort from town then when andante asks to hammer bugs, flow refuses saying only if they sr them after they are done catching up. i think scum would have taken advantage of that and just hammered here nd not to slow roll.

in post 487 same thing. Flow gives insight on a new idea that never no one has brought up and explains to andante that it could just be that we are neighbors as well.

post 488 retracts that theory because they see thats not what my intent was. i think thats just town thinking in an active mindset.

in post 36, they talk about something that was referring to the interaction that resulted into soemone thinking they were changing styles this game... flow responds by saying they know someone who changes their playstyle. however they are playing the exact same way they did when they flipped town in their previous games.
There are no real details given with the townreads in 795/796 - it's a conclusion without the thought process to get there. I'm not sure how you can conclusively townread that?
These series of posts look anti-associative.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #391) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1203, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1055, Hopkirk wrote:Loki/i think Robert are TRs which would leave one of (Vanders/Grandpamo) + one of (Flow+GB) so i should really look at associates here at some point
Why is Robert townier than me?
What happened to this Hopkirk?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #392) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1204, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1203, Vanderscamp wrote:
Why is Robert townier than me?
emily's questioning -- seems like its coming from a town mindset tryna figure out allignment and trying to solve the game.
This is coming from her neigbor. Oh yeah in that TM game Pooky wasn’t doing anything really but posting lots of pretty much posts without much content.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #393) » Sat May 29, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1486, Hopkirk wrote:i've gone back a year and can't find a comparable scenario where there's a pooky scumpartner being exiled for this to apply to
except Kanna which is an exception, but even taking that into account like... it's a ridiculously small pool of data (1 game)
where else has pooky even had partners exiled
you’re not addressing my points
please lay out a list because i have addressed every single thing you've said and don't feel like you're reading half of my posts
you’re not explaining why it’s this game, Pooky suddenly inexplicably busses here
are you actually serious? this is all i'm saying. like you've... acknowledged this is what i'm saying

Vanders didn't have doubts. all of his posts prior to that were saying he vastly prefered Flow to other options
There was zero suspicion on Emily - none - pre-hammer yet you’re telling me she was the next flip if she didn’t hammer?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #394) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 718, Robert M Hunter wrote:Loki, Vanderscamp, bugspray, also prob town.
In post 719, Robert M Hunter wrote:GeorgeBailey is a blank slate, that's strange. Only two empty posts.
In post 846, Robert M Hunter wrote::cry: That's not good, I town read bugspray. The self vote seals it.
Let’s forget about Emily, this really doesn’t read like a scum ISO to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #395) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1490, Hopkirk wrote:there's no remotely comparable scenarios here
you're treating pooky's statemet of 'not bussing' as 100% true when it's actively not supported by facts
he hasn't bussed yes, but he also hasn't had partners exiled (unless i missed 1 or 2) except for Kanna
he also vastly overstated the amount of scumgames and made it sound like a lot harder of a policy than it was

if you want to actually look if the claims hold up go ahead. if you want to bet the game on it being true without verifying it then what can i even say? you've clearly already made your mind up based on misrepresented facts

it's like lying with statistics. not bussing was technically true, but there's next to no scenarios where pooky's partners have been voted out (and you can't bus out a partner if they don't get exiled by definition). also they incredibly overstated the depth of the meta

Emily has done nothing this phase except ATE + bring up the bussing thing. you know that's not how town!pooky would play this endgame
Pooky did exactly that in that versus game when FL was pushing him. He made the same anti-bussing comment.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #396) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1494, Hopkirk wrote:if we're talking meta then scum!hop doesn't spend an hour and a half going through all of this trying to convince you after you've made up your mind. you know i hate scum because i don't enjoy it and every second of playing a scumgame feels like i'm pointlessly wasting my time on something i'm not enjoying. scum!hop just stops posting because he doesn't care enough to put this effort in. alternatively, town!hop always tries to convince you
The only game I’m familiar with scum!you, you weren’t the last scum, so this isn’t reliable. If you’re scum, you’re the last and the wincon DEPENDS on you, so I have no basis of comparison. I just think I have more reasons to tr Emily than you. That’s the problem. I don’t so much sr you as tr Pooky.

I just think that Emily’s hammer makes no sense if she’s scum and Pooky anti-bussing meta just adds to that. I also know that Robert is more of a scummy tryhard as scum and here he’s been making genuine reads, so I don’t just tr Emily/Pooky but Robert as well.

And then there was Pooky’s genuine frustration about my deathtunnelling him. One very reliable Pooky scumtell, is he’s weird, off or emotionally flat. He makes AtE posts without any genuine emotion behind them. Like in a recent scumgame of his, he trotted out 960 which as he accurately described it was “full of AtE and suffering” yet he very clearly wasn’t remotely suffering in that game and was emotionally flat.

Scum!Pooky tries to exhort pity, he doesn’t get pissed like he did in DC. Reread menagerie. His entire ISO is a blatantly cringeworthy appeal to pity.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #397) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1497, Hopkirk wrote:which VS game?
FL v Hectic

He made the exact same anti-bussing argument in that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #398) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1502, Hopkirk wrote:(Also if you're ignoring the bus pls factor in that i've been playing the same as all the other town games you've seen, not like any of the scumgames you've seen, and that i'm outside of my scumrange too...)

pedit - my recent scumgames are the vs game where you saw i did post for like 100+ pages because i couldn't effort, WSB where i basically didn't play whatsoever, and team mafia where despite it being team mafia and me being the last scum alive, i posted less than i am here
Like I said, I don’t really sr you as much as I tr Emily/Pooky/Robert. And if you’re last scum, why wouldn’t you put in the effort to try and convince me here when your fate is literally in my hands?

It would be gamethrowing not to. If bugs or Mo was here, it would be different but since I’m in the express position of deciding between two trs, I think I just have more reasons to tr Emily/Pooky/Robert than you.

This isn’t easy for me, considering I spent the entire game lock convinced we were in an unconfirmed masonry and would love nothing more than nuke Pooky scum.

I just really don’t think he is here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #399) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1504, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1283, Emily wrote:so one of you is snowed and the other one is scum.

I won't bother to figure out which one because there's a good chance you both just vote me here.

If you want an actual discussion I'll be happy to entertain you both but as it stands I think town just loses this.
In post 1284, Emily wrote:It's probably better for me if you two do quick-elim me because I wouldn't have to agonize over which one of you is actually scum here.
In post 1300, Emily wrote:I have a limited amount of time each day and I'm not going to waste time on something that's impossible to do.
In post 1302, Emily wrote:
In post 1291, Loki Dokie wrote:I want to hear your case first Emily but I really think everything points to you. I still want to hear your case but barring anything unforeseen happening, I think Vanders’ kill points to you because you knew he was 100% voting you if he lived.
that makes so much sense Loki.

I the lone scum surviving decide to leave alive a neighborhood of two who hard-townread each other to the point of calling themselves a masonry.

because that's totally the way to win the game.

just leave the 2 masons alive to the end.
In post 1303, Emily wrote:If you're town and you want to throw by voting for me

you can go ahead and do it.

Don't blame me post game for your own self being pocketed
all of this is literally just a complete appeal to pity
Where is the self-pity in any of these?

If you compare Isis’ game and Menagerie, he lays it on extremely thick. If anything this sounds like DC Pooky here.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”