Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor?

Moderator:
|
Backup/Co moderator:

Player List:
  1. Andante

2. humaneatingmonkey
    GeorgeBailey

3. Emily
    Robert M Hunter

4. Vanderscamp

5. flow trap

6. bugspray

7. GrandpaMo

8. Hopkirk

9. Loki Dokie
bold = confirmed, asterisk = prod, strike = replaced

alive players:

Spoiler:
  1. Emily
  2. Loki Dokie

evicted players:

Spoiler:
  1. bugspray,
    Town Neighbor
    was evicted day 1
  2. Andante,
    Friendly Neighbor
    was evicted night 1
  3. flow trap,
    Mafia Neighbor
    was evicted day 2
  4. humaneatingmonkey ,
    Town Neighbor
    was evicted night 2
  5. GrandpaMo,
    Town Neighbor
    was evicted day 3
  6. Vanderscamp,
    Town Neighbor
    was evicted night 3
  7. Hopkirk,
    Mafia Neighbor
    was evicted day 4

events & votecounts:

Spoiler:
nothing yet!

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
Living PlayersEmily (replaces RMH; Robert; Hunter; Robert M Hunter; Em)
Hopkirk (replaces Hop)
Loki Dokie (replaces Loki; LD)

Links
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 30, 2021 7:41 am, edited 26 times in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Rules

shamelessly stolen
inspired by plotinus' schadd_'s and Datisi's rulesets.

the TL;DR:

~ day 1: 14 days. days 2+: 10 days. nights: 2 days.
~ Majority eliminates.
~ 36 hour before prod, 24 hours before replacement.
~ if you want to replace out, pm me.
~ be NICE
~ I have some special rules that are not so common on all rulesets, please read to make sure you do not break them.

The Basics:

~ follow all site rules.
~ my mod color is
blue
. you can use it if you want, just don't attempt to impersonate me.
~ you may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads i have created for this purpose. you may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
~
if you wish to replace out, pm me, do not request replacement in thread.
do not discuss your reasons for replacing out publicly. do not threaten to replace out or tell other players to replace out. if you have any concerns that a player should be replaced, pm me.
~ do not quote pm's from the mod at all, either real or fabricated. this includes specific timestamps. paraphrasing is acceptable.
~
don’t be a dick.
this is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. attack the play not the player. if your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. if you do not stop, i will tell you to stop. if you still do not stop, you will be force-replaced.
~ play to win. seriously claiming scum with another player is against the rules. i will judge what counts as serious - don't toe the line.
~
The only allowed media is embed content, or links to uneditable content. For example, vocaroos and pastebins are not allowed to be linked to in the thread.

~ if you have any questions about the rules, feel free to pm me.

Days and Voting:

~ day 1 lasts up to 14 real-life days. days 2+ last up to 10 real-life days.
~ extensions may or may not be granted if there are replacements, or if the circumstances call for it (for example, if the site was experiencing issues).
~ votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: DkKoba or
vote: DkKoba
. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. unvotes are nice but not required. type [
v]datisi[
/v] to vote and [
uv]datisi[
/uv] to unvote.
~ you can use nicknames when voting, as long as it is clear who you're referring to.
~ if i think it’s a vote, it’s a vote.
~ days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to execute somebody.
~ if a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no execution, the day will end without an execution. at evens, 50% is sufficient for no execution.
~ twilight begins when a majority is reached and lasts until i lock the thread. you're still alive until i flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
~ it takes (100% of living players + 1) votes to execute the moderator.

Activity and V/LA:

~ you must post at least once every 36 hours or i will prod you. you then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or i will replace you. if you come back before i find a replacement, you can stay.
~ if i have to prod you for the fourth time, i will automatically start searching for a replacement.
~ if you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for night, you must reply to the night start pm or you will be replaced during the night.
~ players can request me to prod somebody early. this will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod.
~ if you need to be absent for longer than 36 hours, you should declare
v/la
in bold in the thread like this: [
b]
@mod: I will be v/la until thursday
[
/b]. while you are v/la, you will be nudged once every 60 hours. two nudges equals one prod. if you have not posted game advancing content in 5 days, regardless of v/la status, you will be replaced.
~ a naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. to avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; datisi is still scum."

Nights and Night Actions:

~ nights last 48 hours.
~ the night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
~ you may submit actions via pm. if you have a scum pt or a notes pt, you may also submit your actions there. if the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. you can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
~ if i don't hear from you about your night actions, i'll pm you 24 hours before the deadline. this doesn't count as a prod. if i still don't hear from you, you will take no action.

Miscellaneous:

~ let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. you may draft posts in your notes pt if the posts are clearly meant to be posted in the main thread. you may not directly quote from the notes pt. you may not use it to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
~ in addition to the above, you may not discuss the existence of notes PTs with other players, even if it is not your own PT. In the context of the game, the notes PT does not exist. The only exception that exists here is when a post is made that links to a private topic by accident, one may claim it is from their notes PT. That is the only exception to this rule.
~ provable randomness is against the rules. saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org screenshots is not.
~ no hard to read / extremely small text. cryptography is forbidden. breadcrumbing is okay.
~ using scripts to alter or hide another player's posts is not allowed.
~ pretending to break rules will bear the same consequences as actually breaking them
~ the mod may make mistakes. minor errors (such as a mistake in the vote count) can be pointed out in-thread. for bigger errors, please pm me.
~ angleshooting the rules is also against the rules. If you are trying to circumvent a rule via a technicality, it won't fly, and you will still receive a warning.
~ i reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as i see fit. you will be notified if this happens.

Setup Information:

~ this is an open game.
~ any and all private topics will be open at all times
~ all info about the setup being used is here minus the daytalk restriction
~ there are 4 neighborhoods, 2 of which have 2 townies, and 2 that have 1 mafia and 1 townie each, as well as a Friendly Neighbor that may use their ability at any time. (role PMs in next post)
~ mafia members are allowed to quote posts into their scum PT. This is the only exception I will allow with quoting posts out of PTs, do not quote your neighborhood chat into the thread.
~
all flavor is rolled separately from role
Last edited by DkKoba on Mon May 10, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Sample role PMs:

Spoiler:
DkKoba

Spongebob, the
Friendly Neighbor

You are a Town Friendly Neighbor.

At any one point during the game, you may target a player. That player will be mailed a stern letter saying that you are aligned with the Town. You can only use this ability once during the game.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. Good Luck.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.

DkKoba

Spongebob, the
Town Neighbor

You are Neighbors with
Player
. You may talk to
Player
at any time in the thread linked here.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.

DkKoba

Spongebob, the
Mafia Neighbor

You are Neighbors with
Player
. You may talk to
Player
at anytime in the thread linked here.

You are mafia with
ScumPlayer
. You may talk to
ScumPlayer
anytime in the thread linked here. Your faction may kill 1 player each night.

You win when Mafia Neighbors makes up the majority of the remaining players or nothing can be done to prevent this. Good Luck.

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat May 08, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

All role PMs are being drafted and sent out shortly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat May 08, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

All role PM's are out! Everyone has (expired on 2021-05-11 10:30:00) to confirm their role, otherwise they will get replaced.

the game will begin once 7/9 players confirm their role.

currently confirmed: 8/9
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 09, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have 7 confirmations but I'm on mobile so I may be unable to open game until after work. I'll open asap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

Players may now post in this thread.

Vote Count 1.0
Not Voting
(9): Andante, flow trap, Robert M Hunter, Vanderscamp, Hopkirk, GeorgeBailey, Loki Dokie, bugspray, GrandpaMo

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Mod notes: Loki Doki has yet to confirm. Deadline timer will begin as soon as that slot confirms, or the deadline to confirm expires, whichever happens first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

All players have officially confirmed. Day 1 ends 14 days from now, proper timer + votecount when i get home(or i bully datisi into it)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.1
GeorgeBailey
(3): Hopkirk, bugspray, Andante
Vanderscamp
(1): flow trap
Hopkirk
(1): Robert M Hunter

Not Voting
(4): GrandpaMo, Vanderscamp, GeorgeBailey, Loki Dokie

Mod notes: deadline timer when I get home from work.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Sun May 09, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.2
Andante
(2): GrandpaMo, Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
(2): Loki Dokie, Andante
Hopkirk
GeorgeBailey
(1): Hopkirk
Loki Dokie
(1): bugspray

Not Voting
(2): flow trap, GeorgeBailey

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #10) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.3
Vanderscamp
(3): Loki Dokie, Andante, bugspray
Andante
Robert M Hunter
GeorgeBailey
Loki Dokie

Not Voting
(1): GeorgeBailey

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2021-05-23 17:50:00)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.4
bugspray
(3): Hopkirk, GrandpaMo, Andante
Andante
(1): Vanderscamp
Robert M Hunter
Vanderscamp
Loki Dokie

Not Voting
(2): GeorgeBailey, Loki Dokie

Day 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.5
Robert M Hunter
(2): flow trap, Andante
bugspray
(2): Hopkirk, GrandpaMo
Andante
(1): Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Loki Dokie

Not Voting

Day 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #13) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mod Announcement
I am making a couple of minor changes to the rules in the OP in order to add coverage to the rules I had not had before.

1) Mentioning having a notes PT for this game, whether it be for yourself or someone else, is not allowed. This is an update to the misc. part of the rules that mention not being allowed to prove your alignment via the mentioning of a notes PT.
2) Angle-shooting the rules may be considered against the rules even if you are not strictly breaking the written rules. Just because something may be "technically" allowed within the scope of the written rules, does not mean you will be exempt from receiving a warning.

Please do not discuss this decision. Thank you.
[/b]
Last edited by DkKoba on Mon May 10, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 359, Hopkirk wrote:also
@mod- i don't think this was answered
In post 173, Hopkirk wrote:@DkKoba: does the name of a neighbour's neighbour flip in their role pm or not? sorry if this is already covered somewhere
(impacts whether we claim hood partner or not when close to dying. no incentive to do so if we get the info on flip)
No, as is standard with all neighbor flips across normal games, the name of a hood partner does not flip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #15) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 356, bugspray wrote:
@mod is it possible for both scum neighbors to be in the same hood and then every other hood is pure town?
This question may be answered by reading the setup information.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #16) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.6
bugspray
(3): Hopkirk, GrandpaMo, Vanderscamp
Robert M Hunter
(2): flow trap, Andante
GrandpaMo
(2): Loki Dokie , bugspray
Loki Dokie

Not Voting

Day 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #17) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 669, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 665, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 320, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 1.3
Vanderscamp
Andante
Robert M Hunter
GeorgeBailey
Loki Dokie

Not Voting

Day 1
U WERENT ON E-2 WHAT R U ON ABOUT
Read the game. Flow voted me, then bugs, then Vanders. Just because Koba didn’t put into the VC doesn’t mean that didn’t happen.
I'm using an automated vote tracker, and mispelled names can mess with it, sorry if there's any errors, let me manually verify the votes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #18) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 672, DkKoba wrote:
In post 669, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 665, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 320, DkKoba wrote:
Vote Count 1.3
Vanderscamp
Andante
Robert M Hunter
GeorgeBailey
Loki Dokie

Not Voting

Day 1
U WERENT ON E-2 WHAT R U ON ABOUT
Read the game. Flow voted me, then bugs, then Vanders. Just because Koba didn’t put into the VC doesn’t mean that didn’t happen.
I'm using an automated vote tracker, and mispelled names can mess with it, sorry if there's any errors, let me manually verify the votes.
I have manually verified the vote count and there are no reported errors in vote counts 1.2 or 1.3. I have edited my vote counter settings to add a few nicknames to help prevent any possible future errors because I have caught some manually thus far, so I know they could exist. If you wish to get a vote count for yourself, I am using thesp vote counter, which my game is set up to us: http://www.robandkriskris.com/votecounter/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #19) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vc here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #20) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.7
bugspray
(4): Hopkirk, GrandpaMo, Vanderscamp, Andante
Robert M Hunter
Loki Dokie
GrandpaMo

Not Voting

Day 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #21) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.8
bugspray
(4): Vanderscamp, Andante, GrandpaMo, bugspray
Loki Dokie
GrandpaMo
(1): Loki Dokie

Not Voting
(3): flow trap, Hopkirk, GeorgeBailey

Day 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #22) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.9
bugspray
(3): Vanderscamp, Andante, GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
(2): Loki Dokie, bugspray
Loki Dokie

Not Voting
(3): flow trap, Hopkirk, GeorgeBailey

Day 1
Mod notes:
Happy birthday Datisi!
Last edited by DkKoba on Wed May 12, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #23) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Please do not discuss replacing out/replacments within any game threads. Thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #24) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.FINAL
bugspray
(5): Vanderscamp, Andante, Loki Dokie, flow trap, Hopkirk
[HAMMERED]

Vanderscamp
(1): GrandpaMo
Loki Dokie
GrandpaMo

Not Voting

Mod notes:
Happy birthday Datisi![/area]
Last edited by DkKoba on Thu May 13, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #25) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Bugspray was:

bugspray

DMX, the
Town Neighbor

You are Neighbors with
[redacted]
. You may talk to
[redacted]

Night 1 begins now and will end in (expired on 2021-05-15 18:17:02).

GeorgeBailey
will need to check in during the night by (expired on 2021-05-14 18:17:02) as they were due for a prod as of hammer. If I need to replace this slot, the deadline will be frozen as I search for a replacement.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #26) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 2.1
GrandpaMo
(2): Robert M Hunter, Vanderscamp
flow trap

Not Voting
(4): flow trap, GrandpaMo, Hopkirk, GeorgeBailey

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to Eliminate.

Day 2
ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 18:30:00)
Last edited by DkKoba on Mon May 17, 2021 8:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #27) » Sun May 16, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Replacement
Robert M Hunter has requested replacement. Please do not discuss replacements.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #28) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

GeorgeBailey has been prodded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #29) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Replacement
Emily replaces Robert M Hunter and humaneatingmonkey replaces GeorgeBailey. As always please do not discuss the nature of replacements.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #30) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 2.2
flow trap
(2): Loki Dokie, Vanderscamp
GrandpaMo
(1): Emily
Emily
(1): humaneatingmonkey

Not Voting
(3): flow trap, GrandpaMo, Hopkirk

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to Eliminate.

Day 2
ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 18:30:00)
Mod notes:
Emily is the new Robert M Hunter and humaneatingmonkey is the new GeorgeBailey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #31) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 2.FINAL
flow trap
(4): Loki Dokie, Vanderscamp, Hopkirk, Emily
[HAMMERED]

Loki Dokie
(1): humaneatingmonkey

Not Voting
(2): flow trap, GrandpaMo

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.[/area]
Last edited by DkKoba on Mon May 17, 2021 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #32) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flow trap was:

flow trap

Mr. Peterson, the
Mafia Neighbor

You are Neighbors with
REDACTED
. You may talk to
REDACTED

You are mafia with
REDACTED
. You may talk to
REDACTED

You win when Mafia Neighbors makes up the majority of the remaining players or nothing can be done to prevent this. Good Luck.

Night 1 begins now and will end in (expired on 2021-05-20 02:23:18).

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #33) » Wed May 19, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

humaneatingmonkey was evicted overnight, they were:

humaneatingmonkey

Hatsune Miku, the
Town Neighbor

You are Neighbors with
[REDACTED]
. You may talk to
[REDACTED]

Last edited by DkKoba on Wed May 19, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #34) » Wed May 19, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Day 3 begins now.

Vote Count 3.0
Not Voting
(5): Hopkirk, Vanderscamp, Loki Dokie, GrandpaMo, Emily

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.

Day 3
ends in (expired on 2021-05-30 06:32:52)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #35) » Thu May 20, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 3.FINAL
GrandpaMo
(3): Loki Dokie, Hopkirk, Emily
HAMMERED

Not Voting

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.[/area]
Last edited by DkKoba on Thu May 20, 2021 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #36) » Thu May 20, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

GrandpaMo was evicted, he was:

GrandpaMo

Yoshikage Kira, the
Town Neighbor

You are Neighbors with
[REDACTED]
. You may talk to
[REDACTED]

Night 3 begins now, and will end in (expired on 2021-05-23 06:58:05). If everyone alive submits a message to have a faster night, I can start the final day sooner.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #37) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vanderscamp was evicted. He was:

Vanderscamp

Old Man Marley, the
Town Neighbor

You are Neighbors with
[REDACTED]
. You may talk to
[REDACTED]

Last edited by DkKoba on Mon May 24, 2021 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #38) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Day 4 begins now.

Vote Count 4.0
Not Voting
(3): Hopkirk, Loki Dokie, Emily

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to eliminate.

Day 4
ends in (expired on 2021-06-03 17:49:21)

Mod notes:
Final day! :)

Last edited by DkKoba on Mon May 24, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #39) » Tue May 25, 2021 3:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 4.1
Hopkirk
Emily

Not Voting

Day 4

Mod notes:

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #40) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 4.2
Hopkirk
Emily

Not Voting

Day 4

Mod notes:

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #41) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 4.FINAL
Hopkirk
(2): Emily, Loki Dokie
[HAMMERED]

Emily

Mod notes:
Game over! :)[/area]
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 30, 2021 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #42) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hopkirk was evicted, he was:
Hopkirk

All Might, the
Mafia Neighbor

You are Neighbors with
Loki Dokie
. You may talk to
Loki Dokie

You are mafia with
flow trap
. You may talk to
flow trap

All mafia have been eliminated. Game over!

The remaining members of the town Loki Dokie and Emily survive and win for Town!

Post game discussion is open now.

PT Links:
dead PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86592
scum PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86542
flow trap and humaneatingmonkey: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86541
Loki Dokie and Hopkirk: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86540*
Vanderscamp and bugspray: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86539
Emily and GrandpaMo: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86538
bugspray notes PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86550
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 30, 2021 10:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #43) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

OK PTs are there - if PTs want to be released, I just need confirmation from Loki Dokie to release the relevant PTs right now.
Last edited by DkKoba on Sun May 30, 2021 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #44) » Sun May 30, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Thanks for playing everyone. This was my 2nd time running this setup, and its one of my favorite open setups.
Hopkirk was playing very very well until the end, it looked at times like town was doomed. Very good showing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #45) » Sun May 30, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Now that i have on site experience for a game i can get to making my big bastardish game that involves graveyard roles >:)
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”