Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 4-8
-- Mario Sanchez Nevado

Infinity 324
(1): Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
(1): Morning Tweet

Not Voting
(4): SirCakez, notscience, Venus Fly Trap, Infinity 324

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Deadline: May 30, Noon US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-05-30 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Wed May 19, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

i kinda think that mt/infinity makes a certain amt of sense from the mt side tbh
it explains how and why she entered today

pedit no >:(

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

infinity how are you reading mt rn?

~ skitter
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Right now I guess I'm leaning towards voting her
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm gonna be honest i'm having a hard time seeing town come in with the pushes she's making >.>

~ skitter
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3915, Venus Fly Trap wrote:heya
i'm around
apologies for my absence

~

i absolutely under no circumstances will entertain flipping dc today after yesterday. this is my single-most confident read and i will not let us get derailed after everything that's happened.

~
i want to talk to mt a bit.

@mt a few points:
- i literally cannot imagine a universe where scum-me doesn't try to, like, win yesterday. in the universe you're proposing, iverson was absolutely viable - bork was willing to vote there, and if anything, *i* talked him out of it by calling prism town. why, exactly, does scum-me limit my options and go out of my way to cut off that option? and to bus my partner instead?
in your spoiler you kinda ignore the following interaction:
Spoiler:
In post 3126, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 3124, Kismet wrote: and on threw me for a loop, but maybe i can see it (and everything after) starting as a response to .

i have a hard time seeing both prism and dc as town considering how bulge went down. what's your dream team here?
well if he's scum here what exactly is he doing?
retreating into the the absurd and defensive and philosophical?
although now that i think abt it if he thinks he's cooked after yesterday this might be prism's version of lolcatting. but he could have just left teh game instead of doing whatever he's doing now as scum?

i did feel a couple of times that he was making an earnest effort in trying to get me to understand his pov. like in the range

idk maybe i like it when people appeal to me and try to work with me tho

~

i think that all scum are in {mom/infinity/notsci/sircakez/iverson}
In post 3128, Kismet wrote:
In post 3126, Venus Fly Trap wrote:well if he's scum here what exactly is he doing?
retreating into the the absurd and defensive and philosophical?
although now that i think abt it if he thinks he's cooked after yesterday this might be prism's version of lolcatting. but he could have just left teh game instead of doing whatever he's doing now as scum?
yeah, fair enough.
In post 3129, Kismet wrote:i'm willing to maybe admit - don't come from scum here
In post 3130, Venus Fly Trap wrote:probably not unfortunately

i'm wondering if i should be rethinking notsci here
i don't really want to but i think i might be at that point

to be perfectly blunt, i had the sway to get the flip that i wanted .... i'm p confident that if scum-me had doubuled-down on prism it would have been viable with bork's backing, and you're just ignoring the fact that i just *don't*
- i was the driving force behind the one and only scum day-flip. i'm baffled that your explanation for how that happened is 'decided to bus a partner instead of trying to win yesterday' and are treating that like the most likely explanation.
- maybe i missed it but feel free to quote it at me if i did: why exactly is it more likely that i'm scum *with* dc than town who can read him better than you?
- if there's anything in particular you would like me to address, please requote.

~

basically where i'm at:

dc is town
and i'm p sure cakez is town too

so two scum out of {mt, infinity, notsci}
i was leaning towards infinity/notsci entering today after how yesterday went down but i feel like with mt's entrance and what she's pushing i need to reconsider her as well.
but i'm p sure my vote today will only be within those three people.

~ skitter
I don't deny that you could have done it, what i dont think is that you could have done it and won automatically

Uhmm.. the quote you have in the spoiler is bork deciding Prism is town. He started hinting at that on the previous page before you started interacting with him (?). I get your point is that you had a hand in Iverson's defense and you could have instead called it scummy to sway bork though

Being the driving force behind a scum elim does not matter if both candidates were scum. It's not a simple solution but sigh. The issue is it's possible and if Cakes and notsci are town it's also probable

Everyone taking Venus as town agiven over notsci shakes me a bit

The post where you explain the Mena read just didnt make sense to me, let me get it later. It was off the NM interactions was it not? But yes, other players being better at reading than me is always an option sure
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3929, skitter30 wrote:i'm gonna be honest i'm having a hard time seeing town come in with the pushes she's making >.>

~ skitter
>.>
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You really think it's likely scum tweet would be more likely to play with an actual push/drive to get an elimination rather than just float around as ive done in every other scum appearance ever?
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

oh hey mt i missed that post, one sec

~ skitter
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If you're town you're giving too much credit to my..... town game.... i think? And scum game. Town game for expecting me to get it right and scum game for thinking i could fake passion over a scumread of all things

From where I stand cakes is never scum and DC is always scum

When I have to pick between you and notsci i have all the dead townies wishes' on that side and as for townreading you it's starting to feel like I'm either a moron for missing why everyone townreads you or im seeing things from a different persepctive
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

hi skitts
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm getting into a league match dont tear me apart too hard while im gone
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3930, Morning Tweet wrote:I don't deny that you could have done it,
what i dont think is that you could have done it and won automatically

Uhmm.. the quote you have in the spoiler is bork deciding Prism is town. He started hinting at that on the previous page before you started interacting with him (?). I get your point is that you had a hand in Iverson's defense and you could have instead called it scummy to sway bork though

Being the driving force behind a scum elim does not matter if both candidates were scum. It's not a simple solution but sigh. The issue is it's possible and if Cakes and notsci are town it's also probable

Everyone taking Venus as town agiven over notsci shakes me a bit

The post where you explain the Mena read just didnt make sense to me, let me get it later. It was off the NM interactions was it not? But yes, other players being better at reading than me is always an option sure
- uh flippng iverson literally means i win automatically in the universe you're proposing, not sure what the bolded means
- i distinctly remember talking bork *out* of scumreading iverson, not sure why you're discounting that. the quote in the spoiler is bork deciding prism is town and cementing that read *because* i wasn't interested in it
- again, being the driving force behidn a scum elim matters when *i could have gotten a misfliip instead* if i'm scum in that universe, that's the bit you're ignoring
- why exactly are cakes and notsci town
- mena is town off of meta. if i need to explain this again i will but it's fairly clear to me when you compare panic room vs the recent mini normal that he's town here

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3932, Morning Tweet wrote:You really think it's likely scum tweet would be more likely to play with an actual push/drive to get an elimination rather than just float around as ive done in every other scum appearance ever?
i mean if you're scum with infinity the way you're playing this makes a lot of sense to me

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3936, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm getting into a league match dont tear me apart too hard while im gone
have fun! this will be waiting for you upon your retun :)
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3934, Morning Tweet wrote:If you're town you're giving too much credit to my..... town game.... i think? And scum game. Town game for expecting me to get it right and scum game for thinking i could fake passion over a scumread of all things

From where I stand cakes is never scum and DC is always scum

When I have to pick between you and notsci i have all the dead townies wishes' on that side and as for townreading you it's starting to feel like I'm either a moron for missing why everyone townreads you or im seeing things from a different persepctive
idk if i'm expecting town-you to get it right but i do expect you to not propose things that are, quite simply, that farfetched ...
it's like you're viewing the game through a lens that is convenient but doesn't entirely match up to what makes sense to have actually happened
how exactly are you reading notsci in this post and what happened to infinity?

~ skitter
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm pretty confident it's either tweet/notsci or DC/VFT here

One thing that's holding me back from voting tweet is ydrasse, she was posting quite a bit in other games (as both alignments tbf) that have finished since
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

i mean idk what games those were but if she was posting quite a bit as both alignments in other games i think her lack of posting here is isnt' super ai
either way i think that mena is easier to read of the two and he's town so

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

infinity i was wondering why you weren't remembering the mini normal but i just realized you actualy weren't in the mini normal >.>

~ skitter
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm sad now, i want off this rollercoaster just to see if i was right

ill start with cakes and notsci reasoning while tabbing in and out of my game which will almost certainly piss my teammates off but more important. at least all i can remember in my head

Cakes is by far the most genuine sounding person in the game i refuse to believe he's faking it. there were al ot of dead scum interactions. I dont think he makes sense as scum with anyone. if he were scum i think scum proobably would have just been able to win by now anyway and yet he continues not knowing where to go. Everyone else also agrees he's town so thats fine

Notsci i dont remember what else bolstered my reaad aside from trusting the bulge and borkjerkin -- no one contested the claim that they are phenomenal at reaading notsci so i take it to be true. There is a world where notsci is having a highly uncharacteristic scum game where he fools all of his friends and goes deep but i just.... see a more likely Venus one

My hope for this is starting to falter a bit with infinity not believing me

I don't feel like i've looked at the game in a way that is driven by an agenda, literally only venus/DC are hammering this point in BUT I FEEL LIKE IM FUCKING GOING MAD. I really don't see a world where as scum I dont keep my options open to both infinity and DC and let whichever die and try to win the next die if my partner loses to the other. I'm certain I would have done that -- I am so certain i wouldnt try to implicate Venus. I also would have kept notsci in the pool so i can go all over the place
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3942, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean idk what games those were but if she was posting quite a bit as both alignments in other games i think her lack of posting here is isnt' super ai

~ skitter
Well the scumgame was one of her best that I've seen and I think she might have been posting more because that game was going well

Was mena scum in the mini normal? I feel like I have a pretty good baseline for town!mena but I don't know his scumgame very well

Still think panic room is a bad baseline to use because there wasn't a reason to give it his all
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3937, Venus Fly Trap wrote:- uh flippng iverson literally means i win automatically in the universe you're proposing, not sure what the bolded means
I mean it was never as easy as pushing Iverson and winning immediately -- you still would have had to put the effort in to be convincing and keep, say, Kismet and someone elses' votes on for long enough for the scumteam to naturally join since DC/Mom were both absent

It had to be believable all the way through

I think you could have done that though yes and then won. I don't know why exactly that didnt happen, maybe you weren't confident enough in Kismet in this case

I know theres something that is making scum impossible to see. It might be notsci playing a fantastic game or it might be you making this decision and getting "cleared"

It's so clearly possible to me but it only is to me, isn't it, since im the only one who knows im not viable with infinity. Really sucks
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3945, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3942, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean idk what games those were but if she was posting quite a bit as both alignments in other games i think her lack of posting here is isnt' super ai

~ skitter
Still think panic room is a bad baseline to use because there wasn't a reason to give it his all
YES

I DIDNT READ WHAT YOU'RE SAING YET

BUT MENA REPPED INTO AN ALREADY LOST GAME IN PANIC ROOM

I HAVE READ THAT GAME

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO USE IT AS META
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3944, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm sad now, i want off this rollercoaster just to see if i was right

ill start with cakes and notsci reasoning while tabbing in and out of my game which will almost certainly piss my teammates off but more important. at least all i can remember in my head

Cakes is by far the most genuine sounding person in the game i refuse to believe he's faking it. there were al ot of dead scum interactions. I dont think he makes sense as scum with anyone. if he were scum i think scum proobably would have just been able to win by now anyway and yet he continues not knowing where to go. Everyone else also agrees he's town so thats fine

Notsci i dont remember what else bolstered my reaad aside from trusting the bulge and borkjerkin -- no one contested the claim that they are phenomenal at reaading notsci so i take it to be true. There is a world where notsci is having a highly uncharacteristic scum game where he fools all of his friends and goes deep but i just.... see a more likely Venus one

My hope for this is starting to falter a bit with infinity not believing me

I don't feel like i've looked at the game in a way that is driven by an agenda, literally only venus/DC are hammering this point in BUT I FEEL LIKE IM FUCKING GOING MAD. I really don't see a world where as scum I dont keep my options open to both infinity and DC and let whichever die and try to win the next die if my partner loses to the other. I'm certain I would have done that -- I am so certain i wouldnt try to implicate Venus. I also would have kept notsci in the pool so i can go all over the place
i agree with cakez

notsci are you townreading independantly or just relying on bulge/bork?

tweetie from my pov your approach is kinda agenda-driven though :( you're proposing myself and my biggest townread are scum, and are basically coming up with a world where scum-me plays incredibly suboptimally yesterday, namely choosing to bus a partner instead of trying to take an available misflip and win, and you still haven't really explained *why* i choose to do that
like idk how am i supposed to view it from my pov ?
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 3945, Infinity 324 wrote:

~ skitter
Well the scumgame was one of her best that I've seen and I think she might have been posting more because that game was going well

Was mena scum in the mini normal? I feel like I have a pretty good baseline for town!mena but I don't know his scumgame very well

no he was town. my point is that this looks more like his towngame than his scumgame
i'm p confident that soem of the characteristics of panic room (namely, how he plays around me) carries through regardless of the fact that he repped into a sucky slot there

~ skitter

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”