Open Queue (Players and Mods)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ego
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Wed May 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 81, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 71, Not_Mafia wrote:/in noughts and crosses
/out

/in as a hydra with DkKoba
/confirm
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll comod with lendunistus if they need one following the recentish announcement ^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 443, redtea wrote:/in to mod

Game Name:
The Coalition
Current Modding Commitments:
None
Back-Up or Co-Mod:
Ythan as back-up mod
First Time Open Mod (Y/N)?
Yes
Link to Set-Up:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... _Coalition
Number of Players:
Hydrae:
1 hydra
Restrictions:
No
looking to form a 5 player hydra for this game ^
message me if interested
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 921, No Lim wrote:/in disablers
confirm hydra head
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

/confirm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in to mod Would You Like to Be My Neighbor? (I'll fill out the form later, its the 9p 4 hoods of 2 setup with a FN)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1069, DkKoba wrote:/in to mod Would You Like to Be My Neighbor? (I'll fill out the form later, its the 9p 4 hoods of 2 setup with a FN)
/in to mod
Game Name:Would You Like To Be My Neighbor?

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
none, but if anyone wants to for fun feel free to ask
First Time Open Mod (Y/N)?
N
Link to Setup:
Would You Like To Be My Neighbor Mafia
Daytalk (Y/N)?
Y, all chats
Number of Players:
Hydras:
Allowed, max 2 heads
Deadlines:
7 days/48 hours; Prod timer is 24 hours, unless on V/LA
Restrictions:
WotM :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Only need 2 more by the end of today! that's 7/9
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #9) » Tue May 31, 2022 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in to mod
Game Name:
Not Mafia's Republic
Back-Up or Co-Mod:
none
First Time Mod (Y/N)?
N
Link to Setup:
on mobile but its Jungle Republic
Daytalk (Y/N)?
Y
Number of Players:
Hydras:
heck yea
Deadlines:
7 days, 48 hours - 36 hour prod timer
Restrictions:
nah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Open 851: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? has ended in a...

Spoiler:
MAFIA WIN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Reserving 1 slot for Not Mafia btw for my game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Didn't line out a cap on heads in a hydra because people tend not to go over that but I'm capping it at 3 heads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1231, DkKoba wrote:Didn't line out a cap on heads in a hydra because people tend not to go over that but I'm capping it at 3 heads
Actually I'll do this - if any currently inned player has issue with a megahydra(think 5+ heads) please message me privately. If no one messages me by (expired on 2022-06-03 11:06:52) I'll allow the mafia universe mega hydra to exist
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh boy here we go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm getting confirmation regarding 2 players who were meant to be in the megahydra (Sparklez and Katze[penguin master 69]) before I rand or start my game! Expect thread to be up tomorrow!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Open 855: Not Mafia's Republic has ended in a....
Spoiler:
TOWN VICTORY
retired

Return to “Completed Signups”