Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Retti »

In post 2348, willow1 wrote:for play I'd go raya here though I need to review the day 1 wagon which people said was super +town

but retti being online for no reason w/ no night action to submit and knowing bell is deadweight as scum has me Afraid

P-Edit: ya that was the only thing i could possibly think of. scum having redirector and poison would be wack so doubtful that happened, something has to be a mask downside
I logged in just to check the thread lol, probably didn't need to use this account but force of habit.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:30 am

Post by willow1 »

The fact that this is 6 player MELO w/ presumably only 1 scum is hilarious

though Sam can shoot the same as the NK which means maybe not
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2325, Retti wrote:
In post 2324, Raya36 wrote:I'm actually very surprised that bears was nightkilled since some people were considering them to be a deepwolf. I wonder if they were on the right track with something?

VFP is acting very towny above, and I know I'm not scum, so I'm pretty sure we're missing something here.
Dunn was obviously the mafia kill, are you trying to act like you didn't realize that after all the discussion yesterday? Also, Bears was "on the right track" for what? Their last posts are right on this page and they didn't say anything besides suspecting VFP and defending you. What are you even trying to say here?
No you're right that dunn was obviously the mafia kill. Bears was Sam. I completely forgot about Sam killing a townie until I saw the post I quoted below.
In post 2326, samantha97 wrote:I believe mafia have a mask because I was poisoned and will die tonight, and no one else claimed poisoned

so tonight I'll kill town + be killed if I'm left alive
So should we just leave Sam then since she is killed tomorrow night anyway. Sucks we'll lose another townie but hopefully we can figure this out and end the game today so that doesn't have to happen
In post 2344, samantha97 wrote:vfp/raya/retti and I claim an inability to target you

willow claims to have targeted retti

so you should just fullclaim
This is correct for me

VFP feels town for making the elim pool for today between me and them. They could have easily added more people to the list. This isn't self-preserving at all and reads as town.

Willow has felt very town to me but I might need to reevaluate him.

Retti I'm unsure of because their use of gladiate was very pro-town but Bell could have been a bus, especially considering game state. That has been my main reason for townreading them so I am very willing to consider them.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:46 am

Post by willow1 »

rereading jjh i don't see much to comment on. his raya evolution is bad and I'd vote her for it on a spare elim but not a final one. basically he votes her then just never revisits until robert claims seer, at which point jjh swoops in and says something about raya being scum again w/ the d1 elim already set. later he puts raya/andante as town in the same post

in contrast, rereading andante her and retti are clearly unaligned imo from her side of the interactions so my fear is gone. if she got me she got me but I'm not reconsidering retti at all today
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:47 am

Post by willow1 »

flea is 100% clear unless the team is exactly retti/flea so time to go to revisit raya
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'll take a look at those interactions with Retti after work.

(Also maybe this is very surface level but I don't think scum!willow calls retti for sure town right after I make a post essentially saying I'm looking between willow and retti. That said I'm also not in a position where I have much influence)
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:51 am

Post by willow1 »

here are the posts I'm essentially clearing retti off of
In post 1050, Andante wrote:if robert town, we cry, cause I'm trusting gladiator lol
In post 1058, Andante wrote:If Retti was voting Raya, why did Retti duel Bell/Robert? This game, people aren't making sense ahhhh (I promise I'll be fully caught up before D2)
In post 1060, Andante wrote:
In post 1059, Retti wrote:
In post 1058, Andante wrote:If Retti was voting Raya, why did Retti duel Bell/Robert?
Bell had effectively scumclaimed with his replace out (which he did in another game as scum), I had only moved my vote to raya because the slot was empty at the time and people wanted to wait for a replacement before voting.

For the record, with Bell/Robert confscum, I think Raya's behavior around the wagon is terrible.

I see, that'd make sense!! I feel like a lot of this game is going to make more sense when I'm caught up, cause looking at your vote on raya, then duelling bell... but if bell scum claimed, why waste a duel on it? I'm assuming you have a limited number of duels, and it's not infinite?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Raya36 »

I just realized I townread everyone. This is a problem
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Retti »

I also was on Andante day 3 before the guilty was even outed, I missed enchant early but I'm giving myself credit for that pelt
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2356, willow1 wrote:here are the posts I'm essentially clearing retti off of
In post 1050, Andante wrote:if robert town, we cry, cause I'm trusting gladiator lol
In post 1058, Andante wrote:If Retti was voting Raya, why did Retti duel Bell/Robert? This game, people aren't making sense ahhhh (I promise I'll be fully caught up before D2)
In post 1060, Andante wrote:
In post 1059, Retti wrote:
In post 1058, Andante wrote:If Retti was voting Raya, why did Retti duel Bell/Robert?
Bell had effectively scumclaimed with his replace out (which he did in another game as scum), I had only moved my vote to raya because the slot was empty at the time and people wanted to wait for a replacement before voting.

For the record, with Bell/Robert confscum, I think Raya's behavior around the wagon is terrible.

I see, that'd make sense!! I feel like a lot of this game is going to make more sense when I'm caught up, cause looking at your vote on raya, then duelling bell... but if bell scum claimed, why waste a duel on it? I'm assuming you have a limited number of duels, and it's not infinite?
Is it possible this confusion could have been faked? It does look genuine and unaligned though.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2358, Retti wrote:I also was on Andante day 3 before the guilty was even outed, I missed enchant early but I'm giving myself credit for that pelt
Hm ok, I think you're probably just town.

What do you think of my maybe surface-level point on Willow?
And what do you think of VFP making the elim pool only me and themselves?
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Retti »

In post 504, jjh927 wrote:Aside from you being locktown
Bear hydra is locktown
Enchant is town

Bamboozle is town
VFP is town
Bell is town

Wheme looks town
Titus looked town but I'm not sure I can read Titus

Raya is a scumlean, as is samantha, and I'm torn on Retti
How to try to powerwolf and fail at it 101?
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:57 am

Post by willow1 »

andante literally had a mental breakdown in thread at me putting her as my third scumread so i don't think she is experienced enough to fake that high quality of distance, esp when one of the posts is blatantly curious mechfishing and another testing the waters on if retti could get voted out instead

also unclear what that process is about me not clearing retti as scum. i see very obvious incentives to do so even without the knowledge he is essentially my twitch tier 2 sub whiteknighting simp this game
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Raya36 »

Scumleaned 3 people still alive and then townread VFP who is still alive as well. No comment on willow.

You're saying this points to VFP?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2362, willow1 wrote:andante literally had a mental breakdown in thread at me putting her as my third scumread so i don't think she is experienced enough to fake that high quality of distance, esp when one of the posts is blatantly curious mechfishing and another testing the waters on if retti could get voted out instead

also unclear what that process is about me not clearing retti as scum. i see very obvious incentives to do so even without the knowledge he is essentially my twitch tier 2 sub whiteknighting simp this game
I think I agree on Retti. I'll but them as town now.

If you're referring to the section I put in brackets I mean I don't think scum!you would lower my pool to just you by convincing me that the only other person in my pool besides you is town
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:00 am

Post by willow1 »

In post 2339, Retti wrote:
In post 2336, samantha97 wrote:I don't understand why a 2 shot gladiator would receive information after using the gladiates without some sort of prefix attached to it

I assumed the whole time that it was a prerequisite to wearing your mask
I don't have an explanation for it, take it up with the mod, not me. My mask just gives me another shot and I didn't see a point in using it after all the info I got was useless.
??? we got 5 clears out of it, granted some were free anyway

like bruh u coulda used on jjh
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:02 am

Post by willow1 »

scum me can safely put the eggs in getting you voted out w/ vfp as a backup, there's no point in me damaging credibility going on a tinfoil adventure against retti except for bizarre towncred

you are 100% the targeted miselim no matter who scum is in me, retti, vfp and not a crucial swingvoter lol
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Retti »

In post 2360, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2358, Retti wrote:I also was on Andante day 3 before the guilty was even outed, I missed enchant early but I'm giving myself credit for that pelt
Hm ok, I think you're probably just town.

What do you think of my maybe surface-level point on Willow?
And what do you think of VFP making the elim pool only me and themselves?
With regard to willow I've been town reading him because I wouldn't expect him to play this way and try to exert basically 0 influence over the game at all as scum. I don't think clearing me here is a guaranteed towntell though because he'd probably realize I'm not a realistic target for suspicion. I'm gonna revisit him to check because I don't give anyone a free pass at endgame.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:08 am

Post by willow1 »

tbf at some point you get forced more passive if you have to be the one to go deep

but me ever voting bear hugs/forcing them to come into the game was a day 1 hard townclaim just because the chance of getting stupidly powertunneled by obvtown is too high
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Retti »

Enchant/jjh had willow as town, andante also has willow as town early but then gets into that huge shitfight with him.

Weirdly the thing with Andante actually scares me the most because there's the little voice in the back of my head going "what if it's theater" but I don't see a
purpose
in getting into a fight with andante there if they're teamed while andante was flying under the radar a bit and andante keeps going after him so vociferously until and opportunity to hop the Dunn wagon comes up, where I'd have expected it to break off sooner if they were teamed. I have seen some mafia teams make some completely headass play though and it's not like the team here were stars, but I look at that and it doesn't feel right to think it's partnered.
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:24 am

Post by willow1 »

at some point i should reread vfp but his posting the last few days has been stellar imo
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Retti »

I'll be honest here: the only thing keeping me from just saying fuck it and voting VFP is the blase roleclaim and NKA (does he kill dunn when dunn was the one person calling him town?). But beyond that:

- Andante barely acknowledges his existence
- jjh calls him town earlier and buddies Esooa for "challenging the VFP wagon", otherwise calls him town with nothing attached, mentions him as a scumlean late with no reasons attached to it
- Enchant votes him but Enchant's an idiot who gets bus-happy day 1
- vfp doesn't mention enchant
- wants Titus over andante () but otherwise barely acknowledges her existence ( also looks weird on a revisit)
- has jjh as a scum lean but doesn't really pressure there at all until he's guiltied

Like...this looks more or less slam dunk, to me. Are there reasons to townread him beyond the VT claim?
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Retti »

In post 2370, willow1 wrote:at some point i should reread vfp but his posting the last few days has been stellar imo
Can you give examples? IDK that anything after we get down to 1 mafia is gonna be all that telling
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:29 am

Post by willow1 »

maybe later since atm that's working purely off memory and not that i actually went back and revisited just now, and I'm kinda 2tired2read more right now
willow1
willow1
Goon
willow1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:32 am

Post by willow1 »

I promise I will circle back later but brain says no more think atm

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”