They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat May 29, 2021 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

i hate peta more /in
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ydrasse
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 21, OkaPoka wrote:I did not rwstfo
town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

im ic dw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 35, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba noobtown
u wish
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

:oops: :oops: :oops: im actually vig

uwu dont bomb me sussy baka bomber
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 63, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i suicide bomb koba vig
is this a prank
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

um cakez/ydrasse has last scum prob if i die suddenly aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do u think i am scum ydrasse
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 94, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 83, DkKoba wrote:um cakez/ydrasse has last scum prob if i die suddenly aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wHO'S the other
pooky who is openwolfing their bomb onto me or idk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

where is who and ircher
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ydrasse

im not dead yet so im assuming pooky did some silly town gambit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #13) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 78, SirCakez wrote:
In post 74, OkaPoka wrote:Unv me
LMAO was gonna change my vote but not after this
this is a towny line im not voting cakez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #14) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

in my experience a mostly shitposting ydrasse is a scum ydrasse
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 139, SirCakez wrote:too many people in my scum pool
get a smaller pool so they can't fit in it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #16) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this what epicmafia would have been like if people werent afraid to vote

i like to think so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 156, OkaPoka wrote:I am ic
bro wtf we were roleswapping
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #18) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not willing to vote in grumpy/cakez here - they've both demonstrated towny tone and mindset in their lines

pooky is a step below here

and then ydrasse/who/ircher is at the bottom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: grumpy cat

nah not today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

i reevaled
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

based on their vote onto pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #22) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

and pooky flipping green
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #23) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

as well as ydrasse flipping green meaning that i was wrong somewhere - and me having a PR read between ircher/who
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #24) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 204, SirCakez wrote:
In post 201, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 197, SirCakez wrote:based on what?
Doesn't read genuine
this was a q to koba about their reeval
GC's reasoning for placing a vote onto pooky didn't feel genuine and was just a weak meta excuse to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 205, SirCakez wrote:
In post 203, DkKoba wrote:me having a PR read
what does this mean?
it means i think one of ircher/who is vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #26) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 208, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 59, DkKoba wrote::oops: :oops: :oops: im actually vig

uwu dont bomb me sussy baka bomber
Weird post scum make when they don't know what else to post
what a reach
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

ik ur main, you're good enough to fake tone to be believable, but eventually flips catch up and reveal all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #28) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

last time i played this on EM scum didnt have daychat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #30) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 219, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 217, DkKoba wrote:UNVOTE:
why?
because theres a possibility u might be town and there was no blitz possible bc scum were afk/not coordinated
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #31) » Sat May 29, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

ircher/who who do you 2 think are scum here?

i havent seen much in terms of reads from you 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #32) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 229, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Koba
why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #33) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

im town fukc off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #34) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know what its probably ircher/GC

i was busy tinfoiling cakez but im not gonna bother and just gg if theyre scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #35) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ircher
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #36) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 248, SirCakez wrote:why ircher over who Koba?
because i vig read who and ircher decided to vote me once the votes died down on me

maybe its just both of them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #37) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

im going back to my d1 reads and im going to stick to ircher/who actually.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #38) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: who
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #39) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ircher
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #40) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

ircher voted me right after you unvoted which means they probably were afraid of the unvote and who was afk lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #41) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah no, you're mech clear from d2, and i would have shot you since you're clear there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #42) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

and like you were the only one suspecting me + in a scum!koba universe i had cakez pocketed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #43) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

my unvote on you when cakez was saying they wanted to vote you should be enough there for you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #44) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 275, Grumpy Cat wrote:Pretty sure Cakez was more clear when wHO tried to explode him
where?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #45) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

hm thinking back actually both of you are mech clear based on votecount and who flipping scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #46) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

so if im scum here i have a choice between who i want to take to endgame vs ircher and cakez would have been a much better choice for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #47) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

but like the way ircher/who played fairly afk on d1 explains all the infighting and also who suddenly turning on ircher when it seems like people are fighting eachother - i dont think they intended to win d2.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #48) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh ok i can stop faking lol

sorry GC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #49) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

my WIM level was super high bc i wanted to win against a bunch of town players i perceive to be good in a fairly townsided setup lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #50) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 12, DkKoba wrote:if GC is vig i already lose
if ircher is vig i already lose.

please be right lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #51) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 296, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba still undefeated as mafia

nah i take student council a an L despite replacing out because i had a significant impact there

also i lost a couple maf games in marathon setting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #52) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 302, SirCakez wrote:koba u killed it good work
u were my real vig read the whole time which is why i pocketed u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #53) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

all town wagon on d1 tho :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #54) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

this game is gonna ruin a future towngame for me because of how i played and people will think my scumrange is too large when i actually slipped with how i treated who :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #55) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 307, Ircher wrote:anyway gg

I didn't feel like dropping the gimmick even in LimLo.
u coulda at least crossvoted me ..lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #56) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2, DkKoba wrote:lame
this is a townsided shit setup
also me in scum chat lol
retired

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”