Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Best Mish Mash Newbie
31/05/21 Malkon05 CoolCatJune Survivor Of the Fittest, The Weakest Link 2 If winning back to back games in the same week doesn't qualify you for newbie of the year, I don't know what does. Bravo June. You've got my vote, hope you can get all of the other MSers to agree.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Malkon05 »

Best Social Game
11/10/21 Malkon05 Bippy, Skelda and Sirius Survivor: Wes Anderson This was a really well thought out, great game. From the beginning this game had an auction which was bound to jumpstart discussion no matter how it played out, from there a lot of the design encouraged cross tribe, social play in various ways from the cross-comm round, the mutiny round, the 1 round swap, and an early merge. The game was well flavored and a lot of TLC was put into this game. However, the most amazing part of the game beside a well balanced design, were the innovative challenge ideas especially in the late merge of this game. There was a unique twist on the maze challenge, and a pattern recognition challenge specifically that blew my mind. This game catered to a number of different skillsets and really allowed for a very competitive environment. It inspired players to go all out and play this game with a lot of heart. I can't recommend this game enough for game of the year. Well done mods!
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Smash Mouth
26/12/21 Malkon Awoo Various Games Awoo has had quite a year. As part of a hydra he won a game and as a solo player he made it to an FTC. On top of that he has spectated multiple games, has participated in many discussions both on the discord and on the ORG forums. In everything he does, Awoo brings his A game and thoughts which always contribute to the active conversations going on. It's not the most in your face, way, but he never fails to entertain, amuse, and participate as an active member of this community and his contributions don't go unnoticed. I think he definitely deserves this nomination because he's been a huge part of this year in the Mish Mash community.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”