Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3248 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

hi ppl
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3249 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

emily lmao nice playing wit u again shhh dont say ANYTHING
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

can anyone giv me tldr; i dont have the time to analyze like i usually do. thank u and whoever does will get a free cookie from me
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3254 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

the only thing i noticed was chromimuim weird and awkward aggression playing similar on how i would do as scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait thats a hydra acc, are hydra's acc always same alligned
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3257, Chromium wrote:
In post 3254, GrandpaMo wrote:the only thing i noticed was chromimuim weird and awkward aggression playing similar on how i would do as scum
first off, before you try to elaborate that thought: I'm not you.
bad rxn imo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3256, Morning Tweet wrote:Uhhhhhh the tldr

Scum did this mechanically correct thing N1 which spewed some bullshit to me but whatever that's behind us now basically it made chrome/srckz/emily seem townier and also made srckz/infinity seem like an impossible team

*but most ppl yesterday wanted to kill inside srckz/Emily/Infinity*

But then we didnt we killed Dunn instead and he was scum

This has spewed srckz town at the bare minimum

There are players who come across as really towny to me aka Ydrasse/Infinity/Chrome/Emily but Emily is currently up for debate i think

cool ur town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3259, Emily wrote:what about this plan:

wait was i suppose to do something at night
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3266, Chromium wrote:
In post 3258, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3257, Chromium wrote:
In post 3254, GrandpaMo wrote:the only thing i noticed was chromimuim weird and awkward aggression playing similar on how i would do as scum
first off, before you try to elaborate that thought: I'm not you.
bad rxn imo
don't care i watched how u read ppl in neighbor game, im not really taking your reads unless you have a case.
i havent even read you. again bad rxn. but this could just be the way how u talk i might have to iso u later
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

did everyone follow up wit the plan that tweet posted?

emily did u go camp?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3269, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3263, GrandpaMo wrote:wait was i suppose to do something at night
Yes but it's inconsequential luckily

had you been assigned to dungeon or guillotine you might have made us lose but we lucked out there lol

Actually if you were assigned to dungeon we wouldve won if Isis is scum
i did something lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

mine
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3279, Emily wrote:oh im dumb
what? does that mean u went to the range? or somewhere else
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3288, Emily wrote:yea as long as we keep the Dungeon exactly filled so that any deviation would be detected, we generate enough mech-clears to auto-win I think.
what did u last night
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

do*
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think scum lies between isis/ srcks/ and ydrasse.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

nvm skrs is town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 108, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 98, Ydrasse wrote:i think if you’re town and you get put in the dungeon pool with two other strong scumreads you just don’t go to the dungeon and kill them

we don’t need power roles if we just do that right
This is a terrible idea
In post 132, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 122, Chromium wrote:Infinity
Dunns
Anya
Ydrasse
_______
Emily
_______
Morning Tweet
Isis
srckz

is my current running list i have mentally.

alisae hasn't read anything yet and all e knows is the mech plan i explained to them pregame when I read the setup during confirmation, which they also thought was good and just said e would trust me on mechs lol.

people in the top area, how do you feel about this grouping

people in the bottom area, tell me why I should swap you out from here.
I don't see how you can have anya as town
In post 141, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 100, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 98, Ydrasse wrote:i think if you’re town and you get put in the dungeon pool with two other strong scumreads you just don’t go to the dungeon and kill them

we don’t need power roles if we just do that right
Well if they're scum they don't actually get killed
What does this mean?
In post 144, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 116, srckz wrote:I wonder if this is the game me and Ydra are the same alignment

But town this time

Much thoughts to be had
What about me?
In post 162, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 154, srckz wrote:
Thought your opening was a bit too preemptive for my liking, you usually let things stew before declaring how something should be done
Lame reasoning imo
In post 475, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 473, Infinity 324 wrote:@dunn Ok I'm just sort of confused and would like you to elaborate about how much you'd expect town!unwnd to focus on mechanics
I'm not sure if you've really grasped what I was saying

I'm thinking back to last game where they did this same thing and got mad when mechanics were being discussed because it would be bad for them, so they had to shut it down. This is in their scum playbook.
In post 514, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 271, Isis wrote:What happens if we pick one person to be town and everyone else does the dungeon

It doesn't win the game cause the dungeon gets cleared right

Hmm
Also: this doesn't make any sense to me
In post 1333, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1330, Ydrasse wrote:Slice it up
Slip??
In post 1588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1577, srckz wrote:Dunn (I really did like his suggestions that much lol)
I was just formatting what Ydrasse said
In post 1776, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1725, unwnd wrote:I really wanted the day to end. I don't get Koba's insistence upon 19 more hours of this. Overthinking can be cumbersome and I find the words on my monitor starting to blur. All I'm at right now is 'I'm going to the dungeon' I am more than fine with this and I won't combat it.
Ydra
Isis
Infinity
--
Dunn (I really did like his suggestions that much lol)
Chrom
Emily
--
Tweetie
Anya/Johnny
For my top half of reads
:
This is my pile I think wins us the game if they're just all town. I'm really running on the faith that Ydra/Infinity/Isis is not just a team or cannot possibly contain a team. I think Ydra has strongly towntold and I will hold to that read even in my death. Cross her out of the potential deeply-embedded villain tier. Infinity/Isis in my head are sitting in stasis. I have no
reason
to change my mind, but the game is still young. So why am I bringing this up? Or what's the point. I just think right now scum is just leveraging at best or just actually outpaced at this rate. The perfect game here is they're all town and we go home. I would say that I want to believe that but think Isis/Infinity would be great cop checks if we ever get them. So I would really like to see them in the dungeon at some point in this game.

For my bottom half
:
This is the pile where if I'm lucky both scum are there, or at least one. I'm not going to think about none right now. I've been sitting here thinking about how the whole day has gone so far. Reflecting on my own readlist and thinking how it's formed. I wanted to talk about this dyanmic in a more nuanced fashion. Right now I think everything else that isn't revolving around (Ydra/Isis/Infinity) content is more obfuscated than it should be. I feel like right now Anya/Tweetie are at the bottom because of that, or at least for me personally. I'm not seeing a beating town heart that gets exicted at the opprounity of potential synchnorization. Their approach to the game felt very isolated and so with that I've been going with the idea this is because what we're talking about is either 1) Unapproachble by the means of 'it would be bad to dismantle' or 2) Don't know how to break the dynamic and instead sit and say nothing. In a nutshell- They don't seem into the game. Tweetie has outright admitted this. I can't remember their goals or what they're trying to get out of anything. There's some emotionally good stuff from people like Tweetie but the game might as well be advertised as an emotion communal at this point. I'm seeing their scumminess in the lack of progression and how they stifle.

For my middle half]:
I acutually have more to talk about here because I am the type of player who thinks about their nulls a lot. It is the pile I want to sort as soon as possible almost always.It might seem out of order but my middle is where faith is.. more dependent. For Dunn, I think his attempt to reach me was in a word good. I stand by what I said about Dunn being an earnest town player and I felt that earnestness. He's not in the top though because he's not in the range of (If town then we win). That isn't a reflection of what I think of his competence either, it's just not Dunn's game. I think in some regard Dunn recognizes this, so while he is a typically more muted player, he isn't pushing the issue. I would really like to see Dunn get a PR and then use it somewhere because I think he would make a wise decision and I've been operating on the idea of getting a PR is claimed information and claimed information means a way to read someone. Dunn is not an easy read to me, but when the game is early I don't feel like being all paranoid about him. I gave him a half-ass remark as to why I changed my mind so I deserved to provide further context. Emily is someone who (as ydra said, or close to it) playing a good mediator. She gets in the middle of rabble and tries to defuse it. That is a necessary thing to do and I appreciate that. I think I can't entirely townread it however because it is much easier to observe a conflict than be apart of it. That alone gives me very slight hesistance because I think she believes if she were to take hold of the situation it could turn out bad for her. Her reads right now do not simply follow consensus which is fine but not something I can think 'well her reads are different so must be town.' Scum enjoys the controversy I think. Chrom I have more I wish to say but I'm not trying to start another shitfight. I think they're null or town and if they're scum it won't be my job to figure it out and if anyone asked me to I would shrug my shoulders at this rate.

So to summarize everything

- Infinity/Ydra/Isis hopefully all town. Ydra locktown she can egoquote me if she's not. Cop check Infinity/Isis for good things to happen.
- Anya(Johnny)/Tweeite scum. Hopefully both but I would think at the very least one. They cannot keep up with the demand of this game and have soulless reads.
- Dunn/Chrom/Emily null. I have liked some things about these players and have said 'ok I townread it' but I'm going to decide to keep them here. Please put some of these people into a dungeon as I've suggested.
I like this kind of post but I know you go in hard as scum and are capable of making this type of post as either alignment

I don't get your method where your reads don't seem to be what you actually think but instead what you think can solve the game
In post 1780, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1769, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1767, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont see why scum would oppose the optimal mech plan ever and i think "solving" this setup is in both alignments' interest since i think the best conclusion was going to be found so it may as well be you who presents it (if that makes sense). Like it's got an objective best answer more or less i think
I'm not looking for opposition as much as... like reticence? What's the opposite of excitement?
Discouragement.
ok this is all town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

besisdes the last post
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3302 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ydra, chrome, skrs, infity are all town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

scum is probably in tweet/ emily/ isis

one of these three
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3295, Morning Tweet wrote:Lv. 3 Emily -> Dungeon, get Cop
Lv. 2 Ydrasse -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Isis -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Chrome -> Watch Dungeon
Lv. 2 Morning -> Camp
Lv. 2 srckz -> Camp
Lv. 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine

Result: Dungeon cannot kill. Guillo cannot kill. Campers cannot kill. Cop shot is given to Emily.

->

Lv. 3 Morning -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Ydrasse -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Isis -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Chrome -> Watch Dungeon
Lv. 3 Emily -> Cop Someone
Lv. 3 srckz -> Camp
Lv. 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine

Result: Dungeon cannot kill. Guillo cannot kill. Campers cannot kill. Emily receives a Cop result.

Game proceeds to nightless with 7 players and 1 clear. You just need one strong townread and town wins the game because you can eliminate every other player for free.

The only way for scum to win is by being the towniest player alive at this moment. You're correct Emily
is there night kills??

just answer this i wanna tell u sum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

VOTE: isis

i think this wins the game
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok im tracker, and emily camped
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait no she didnt lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

she trained at the dungeon thats what i meant.

infiinty had scumread emily and so thats why the vote was on her
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3309, Morning Tweet wrote:Basically we no eliminate twice and then the game transforms into nightless with a cop result on one player

Meaning we only need 1 town correct to win

If we start eliminating now that will mess up our night actions
oh wack, ireally think isis is scum, cop check them pls thank u

UNVOTE: isis
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3311, Morning Tweet wrote:You're saying emily visited the dungeon...?
she visited the training range whatever the training shit is called, i had to double check
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3314, Chromium wrote:and hardclaim it
i hardclaim tracker , emily visited the training range -- thats why i kept questioning emily
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3317, Morning Tweet wrote:That is what she was supposed to do
ok good
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

is that was camping is?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3321, Chromium wrote:please like read the setup in the OP before asking more questions - we dont want to flood this with QnA about every easily readable mechanic - its an open setup.

if you have questions about who did what, feel free to ask but its clear you haven't read the setup here.
that was the only question i had

fwiw camping isn't mentioned in the op lmao
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3332, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh did we make up camping as a term? Lmfao
yea lol

thats why i was confused -- i thought it meant like no action etc, then i realized it probably meant to camp at the range
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3334, Chromium wrote:so we get a total of 4 lims this way - if we don't find scum within 4 lims in nightless we suck :lol:
lol and the game ends and u flip scum -- such a sad wifom story
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3337, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah there's no way out of that oki yup

-

Level 3 Emily + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 MT -> Dungeon (7)

Level 2 Chrome + Level 2 Morning + Level 2 srckz -> Camp, watcher watches camp

Level 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine
i miss being watcher
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

VOTE: end day
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3348, Emily wrote:Tweetie & Isis is the cutest mafiascum couple I have ever seen ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

too kawaiii ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ
im jealous
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also mine
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3352, Chromium wrote:
In post 3347, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3337, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah there's no way out of that oki yup

-

Level 3 Emily + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 MT -> Dungeon (7)

Level 2 Chrome + Level 2 Morning + Level 2 srckz -> Camp, watcher watches camp

Level 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine
after this:

Level 3 + Level 2 + Level 2 + Level 2 -> Dungeon
Level 3 + Level 2 -> Cop/Camp
Level 1 -> Guillotine

Scum STILL can't win with a party wipe + nightkill if i have this right

we go to 7p nightless with a clear
i think at that point cop can claim too - make sure we have this correct
im cop
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3354, Morning Tweet wrote:ヽ(^∀^)ノ
dw i will nightkill u
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

because i was just wifoming bout emily's check and im actually serial killer - and this a bastard open setup that actually would have the implication of rolling 3rd party every once in a while
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3360, Isis wrote:i'm kind of skimmming
no just concede as scum smh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3373, srckz wrote:Emily is probably just town from where I see Dunn's ISO. Not a lot of protection behind his read of Emily which I would expect if Emily is a partner. #2460 from him feels like he added on Emily's posts there to try and incriminate me more than compounded reason from a scummate to bury me. All in all: he kind of just doesn't care. While that could be an option he would take, I don't see that likely given the circumstances we were put in. That's why I've been sitting here believing that scum must've vanity voted their partner because it's just outright foolish to not do so. You need all the leverage you can get going into a war of attrition as the last remaining scum. I can't imagine that Dunn in his Scum PT would just say 'welp I'm being wagoned' and then have any of the hypothetical partners here just shrug and not do..something. Emily was so sure that the Dunn lim was wrong(?) and that just takes a lot of fucking gusto. I also just don't really see any preplanning.
In post 3374, srckz wrote:Infinity/Grandpa also probably town. Dunn from observation again feels more no bs with people I (selfishly) townread. A lashing at Infinity in #470 early, and then another strike with #475. He follows it up eventually with a HURT on her with #515, and then seeks to justify his push further. It's just such an alarming contrast to his Isis interactions because it seems like Dunn knows he has to sell this read. I'm purely looking at Dunn separately so I don't know how much Infinity has responded to Dunn at this rate. The walkback on his own thoughts in #1229 though feel more like he's covering his ass in case Infinity goes through and flips town. If Infinity is a scumread and you've spent all this time building up a distancing portfolio I don't really see why you just back off like that. Especially when Me/Infinity were still viable lims and players to push. You want the credit there I think, so my best guess is that Infinity was just another townie that Dunn had obligation to (you know, because he wants to look convincing in his fake arguments/reads lol)
lol this is exactly what i thought of when i summarized the quotes i posted earlier.

i think cop checks isis here and we win >-<
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3395 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3391, Isis wrote:GrandpaMo's slot has been playing really weird. It's super skeevy but maybe Infinity repped out because she didn't have the heart to win this thing but a replacement could? and like GrandpaMo is kind of playing this game the way you
should
play such a doomed scum slot in terms of just having a good time and crafting your own reality and keeping no scores.

lol you base your read on an assumption :o -- doomed scum slot will be me actually tryharding as newb!scum but if you look at interactions with infiinity + dunn you would see inifinity shine their towniness there -- same reason i townread the other 2 or 3.

Tweet kind of carried me on this emotional journey progression of her approaching the game with the aim of winning it that was like like so tangible and palpable, it was just a crazy townreadable day 2. It's like trying to get a watch read or compass read on a watch that has been peeled open so you can watch all the intricate tiny gears and pin tick precisely and meticulously and then asking yourself what you are looking at. To the extent it's even possible that Morning Tweet is scum, it's not impossible but it requires questioning so many underpinnings of reading her play that suspending faith in the read means suspending faith in my ability -to- read, it's that point of rumination you get to where you realize it doesn't matter anymore.

yup its not impossible (even tho probably not probable), and u say that furhter exemplifies shows why they should be in poe unless there is a deep wolf in my townreads

Unwnd feels like town and has been spamposting. Occasionally it seems like maybe he has a place he wants the game to go. The last time I got that feeling he was flipping scum so ??? Analyzing his associative seems pretty high stakes and does depend on how viable scum!unwnd would have viewed a Dunn wagon. Thing is he did it quick and ask scum he would have waited for Cakez? Maybe I should reread, maybe it wasn't so quick.

i have a null read on unwnd -- i had read unwnd as soemthing before but i had forgot, im probably gonna have to do what u say and reread lol

Ydrasse is very disengaged from the game. I've seen her get disengaged as scum, but not town, but I've barely seen her play town. Her day 1 felt really towny. The timing of her disengagement doesn't have any clear relationship with the prospects an Ydra/Dunnstral team would be experiencing.

this is why i scumread them at first -- but i put them town just because of interactions with dun

ctrl+Fing Emily's iso looks terrrrrible for Emily when you analyze Emily as a scum player that loves to go for the sweep from page 1. Her dueling late d2 was slightly performative but at other times seemed difficult to fake, but in retrospect it was occuring at a time when at a macro level idle hands would be pretty likely to swing in Dunnstral's inactive direction. She should probably die this elim or the next? I hate saying it because she's adorable though. Yandere gf.

i think there is possible scum in between u and emily.

Chromium yelling at us because we are bad when their read was a proxy read from Alisae seems weird but analyzing how weird it is depends on their relationship with their other hydra head rather than their alignment this game which is an example of why I hate hydras. Independent of the very strange associative there where the reasons to townread Dunnstral seemed very lacking (worse than Emily doing a decent job having reasons!), on an independent basis Chromium is still really towny

i also initially scumread chrom because of that -- and the emotional intellegence on how it could have been scum but i realized the intreactions wit dunn as well kinda mkes them lean towny.

So, I don't know who I want to kill besides that I don't want to kill Tweet ever and I probably want to kill Emily ever. And like, if people can sanity check unwnd's associative unwnd can be untouchable with tweet. someone was talking about townlocking him and giving him a cop shot so that's the more likely outcome than not

If we want to milk our last bits of over the top high win% we're supposed to continue to go hard in these day phases and make the last scum who knows they have to survive way too many lims miserable. So invitations to play like this are good. I guess Ydrasse has already kind of shown her hand as going to be a low energy slot either way and unless she squeaks out enough for us to work with, she probably has to die?

She didn't leash Dunnstral N1 when given agency about it so that's no bueno either.
so u scumread

emily >>> me? >>> then unwnd? idk but those 3 i think.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

oh wait unwnd is cakes -- if thats the case then ye they are town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3394, Isis wrote:VOTE: Emily
i thought we are nolimming here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3417, srckz wrote:
In post 3342, Chromium wrote:so we go from 7->7 tonight and gain a cop

then next night, we pile into dungeon and we go from 7->6(we could even set it up where scum can't kill i think mathematically, not sure yet) and then we have 4 lims(5 if we force no kill again)

basically there's like no way we can fuck this up
like looking at this unless Tweet is playing a godlike scumgame and gets everyone else elimmed before her or some wacko shit like that we win here.
In post 3376, srckz wrote:Isis has had glimpses of towniness separately but yeah after getting some decent sleep in I feel I can't ignore how incriminating Isis looks from an associative standpoint

VOTE: Isis
unwnd and I are both pretty much all in on this SR ftr.
altho I understand that we are nolimming here.
In post 3389, Chromium wrote:also if we had 5 elims available, and I got to choose 4 of them I would say Emily>Isis>GrandpaMo>SrCkz wins the game here
I want Isis and Mo before Emily. And Ydra should be in here somewhere.

so you pair me up with isis but when you are the one sheeping me scumreading isis. (you probably didn't sheep me, but i will imply it because i wanted a isis elim lmao). you literally have my poe kek. u should be town tho lmfao
-cakez
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ah fuck that up

my response, "so you pair me up with isis but when you are the one sheeping me scumreading isis. (you probably didn't sheep me, but i will imply it because i wanted a isis elim lmao). you literally have my poe kek. u should be town tho lmfao"
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3410, Chromium wrote:its thanks to the watcher that we are able to go through with this actually.
yea ur welcome
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

forgot this game existed sorry lol

can anyone update me on what happened?

VOTE: no one
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3483 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3468, srckz wrote:Emily could you please check GrandpaMo for me if you get the cop?
there are way better slots to check then me lol

we are both town dw.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

scum can only be tweet, emily, nd isis i believe
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

unless cop is like confirmed town cop or sum shit
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3482, GrandpaMo wrote:forgot this game existed sorry lol

can anyone update me on what happened?

VOTE: no one
nvm dont this -- i just realized i only missed like 1-4 pages
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i thought chrome was scum at first but the interaction wit tweet makes me think otherwise idk
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

do u still want me to be at the range or guillotine like i did last night?

like i dont think it matter cuz i think town wins either way. but eh if u look at my slots interactions with dunn compared to ppl who have you townread, then you can see some similarities (thats how i was able to townread majority of ppl)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3490, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3484, GrandpaMo wrote:scum can only be tweet, emily, nd isis i believe
That is not true scum can be any player
shh let me get post game reveal right, i will quote this in post game if scum is here lolol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:39 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3494, Morning Tweet wrote:Out of curiosity how am i in your PoE
its because no one is really is hard scum and i feel like scum could be deep wolf . i feel like the only way we lose this game is if u are scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3499 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:39 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think its highly unlikely tho
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3500 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

can emily still be scum, correct?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3504 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3502, Emily wrote:
In post 3497, Morning Tweet wrote:You allow scum to nightkill if you put more than four players on the dungeon. Having exactly four on the dungeon is what freezes them
^ this is super important

exactly those four people assigned to dungeon need to go dungeon, no more no less.
what if one of those 4 is scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

uh what happened, was this suppose to happen
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3518, Ydrasse wrote:don’t haave spoons know it sounds convenient but i forgot to submit my action

just let me write thoughts on other players on two days or something and if you don’t believe me still i’ll understand i know its bad
ok nvm, i thought there was a scenerio where ydrase was still on the dungeon and someone like tweet and emily hopped on

but ydra just admitted to forget their action

but im curious onto what ydrase says now
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:00 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3511, OkaPoka wrote:
Isis has been killed! Isis was
TOWN

Chromium has been killed! Chromium was
TOWN

srckz has been killed! srckz was
TOWN

Announcement!The guillotine has been prepared! You may vote for an elimination this day.
Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-17 16:28:48)

[/b]

Official Vote Count 5.00

Execute
With 4 votes in play, it takes 3 to execute.

Not Voting -4 -
Emily, Morning Tweet, Ydrasse, GrandpaMo

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-17 16:28:48)

Mod notes:

I am hand counting everything, so please tell me if I make an error![/area]
i had this relapse that isis might flip town

i got my townreads so far right --

if we assume isis is now town, i would need to reevualate my read on ydra

how unfortunate to see both of my possible scum in xlo

its kinda confirmation bias eh since i had a big poe.

but would scum!ydra just really say "i forgot to choose" as scum?

like they could have just lied and pointed the blame on either tweet, me, or emily.

doesn't make sense -- unless this how scum!ydra wants us to think.

unless it is like a mechanic that i dont know about that confirms ydrasse as the person who didnt go to the area

even as town -- i wouldnt risk saying "i forgot to choose"

hm idk this is tuff to think bout ngl
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3525, Emily wrote:what is there to think about at this point we are kind of obligated to eliminate you and if you are actually town then the game is over.

VOTE: Ydrasse
i mean true -- but i want to win as well maybe? MAYBE I COULD POG?

lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

cant we still mechanically win? wit cop ?

im assuming emily checked me and im clear
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3533, Ydrasse wrote:no it’s my fault for forgetting the mechanic was that people stay alive if we all go in because i didn’t submit anything other people went to the dungeon and died
so what did you end up doing
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

lol you played well ydrase, just concede atp. i will be voting u and tweet will just hammer
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1575, Ydrasse wrote:based dunnstral
like look at you even giving hope for ur mafia partner <3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i got prodded?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”