cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:50 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1023, House wrote:
In post 1014, cyrus62 wrote:mia why all the vote hoping so fast town doesn't jump around so quick make a vote park it till you find a better place or dont vote . dont just vote hop.
Oh look.

Something I can follow, and it's proper play scolding. :igmeou:
i tend to be all over the place in my games why because, i dont know who is who, so the best i can do is swing away and hope i get it right. i do however have a good track record of picking scum on early d1 or d2.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your attention should really be with your patients
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by House »

Spoiler: cyrus iso review
In post 864, cyrus62 wrote:mastina .jjh927 come off as scum to me for some reason they think some one who needed to be replaced was town and then jjh927 seems to only be throwing content to look like town VOTE: mastina please tell me how you came up with your reads so fast
The mastina readslist thing was covered, if he was legitimately reading the thread.
In post 865, cyrus62 wrote:@jjh927 ..... why do you not have dgb as town since the mod told us they were town.
... he did.
In post 866, cyrus62 wrote:not know 15 seems to be scum as well why worry about how much is being posted unless your scared you cant keep up with the post due to being scum?
Scum has a lot less pressure to keep up than town, because scum has a team to fill them in on the important bits. This post annoys me.
In post 870, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 853, jjh927 wrote:This is where I'm at right now:

DrippingGoofball
Moongrass
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Titus

House
Free Money Free Tea

Not_Mafia
cyrus62
nomnomnom
Not Known 15

Mia and Maya Fey
@free money yes but look at this we know dgb is town and yet he has him in the scum part here
... posts like this are why I started tuning out on him.
In post 876, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 872, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 870, cyrus62 wrote:@free money yes but look at this we know dgb is town and yet he has him in the scum part here
The upper part is their townreads no?
well then they just have to state that and i'll move on to where i placed my vote
In post 878, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 874, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And what kind of ridiculous reasoning is that.
We know DGB is confirmed town so why would scum be so dumb as to put them as scum and seriously push them?
so that we town read them . we all would be like naa they cant be scum because scum cant be that dumb.
Actually, there is such a thing as "trying to look productive without actually gamesolving".

Some of cyrus' posts feel that way, to me... but that could just be because I've tuned him out... which could also be a strategy in itself... augh, the WIFOM!
In post 881, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 878, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 874, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And what kind of ridiculous reasoning is that.
We know DGB is confirmed town so why would scum be so dumb as to put them as scum and seriously push them?
so that we town read them . we all would be like naa they cant be scum because scum cant be that dumb.
Ok but they added DGB as their top townread so clearly not their intention.
Personally i don't see the point in adding DGB to a reads list at all since they are of no concern as mod confirmed.
that's my point that is why i am seeing them as scum
I hate this post so much.
In post 882, cyrus62 wrote:just a question can we mistakenly have stump scum?
And this one.
In post 888, cyrus62 wrote:
i just read all 35 pages if you give me your full reads on what you think so far i will give you mine
He's just read 35+ pages. He's in a far better position to shit out a readslist.

Also, I'm not a fan of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" when it comes to readlists in general.
In post 894, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 892, Moongrass wrote:
In post 865, cyrus62 wrote:@jjh927 ..... why do you not have dgb as town since the mod told us they were town.
Is this a serious question?
yes due to their post having not mafia at the bottom . another form why even post about dgb since mod told us they were town or are you trying to defend them?
In post 895, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 893, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I am telling anyone who knows my meta how to read me. Do a metadive on me, if you seriously doubt this.

I don’t have full reads on D1. I got lucky with Bell because he was super transparent.

I have made sr/sls. If you means trs/tls? I have a lot of nulls but so far liking House and Gamma.

If you have done that and seriously think that my not having full reads on day freaking one when I’m getting idiot pushed means anything - after you have done that metadive - then fucking vote me.
why are you telling people to read you by meta? shouldn't the way you play this game show if you are town or not i think scum would try to deflate their wagon by telling others to read them by meta instead of content.
I actually like this post. Yes, it's a bit "proper play scoldy", but he adds more to it.
In post 905, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 902, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 898, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:

DrippingGoofball
Moongrass
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Titus

House
Free Money Free Tea

Not_Mafia
cyrus62
nomnomnom
Not Known 15

Mia and Maya Fey
@cyrus

I hate to defend jjh here but he has DGB first. Titus should be a null since she hasn’t posted anything ai in the game phase unless I missed it?
your all missing my point why note the stumps anit there why post at all about dgb if we know he is town wouldn't a read be better by having the unknow as your reads instead of the know?
nvm i misread not_mafia i thought he was putting the ones at the lower of the list as non scum lol my bad nice name play
WHO DOES THAT?!
In post 913, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 908, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 902, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 898, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:

DrippingGoofball
Moongrass
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Titus

House
Free Money Free Tea

Not_Mafia
cyrus62
nomnomnom
Not Known 15

Mia and Maya Fey
@cyrus

I hate to defend jjh here but he has DGB first. Titus should be a null since she hasn’t posted anything ai in the game phase unless I missed it?
your all missing my point why note the stumps anit there why post at all about dgb if we know he is town wouldn't a read be better by having the unknow as your reads instead of the know?
You’re right, I’m not getting it. I don’t understand your point?
basically its a quick read of day 1 and putting the one we all know as town at the top is to make it look like he is shorting . when all he is doing is sheeping or piggy backing off others reads or hoping no one catches on . my 2nd post states who i think is scum and not one of the two have stated other wise or defended themselves
In post 927, cyrus62 wrote:i am clipping some of (jh) post so i can show you what i see

mod said they were town (DrippingGoofball)
i do not have enough info on yet (Moongrass)
i think they are scum (mastina)
null (Gamma Emerald)
null (Titus)
i think what he did was pick 2 random players and call them town list the 1 we knew was town and add his partners to the town reads so we would not try to short them.
In post 930, cyrus62 wrote:
ps im thinking of voting mia due to fun sucking
In post 935, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 933, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 930, cyrus62 wrote:
ps im thinking of voting mia due to fun sucking
Treating their vote as a weapon seems scum-minded, because votes ARE weapons against scum.
In post 973, cyrus62 wrote:im up for a cyrus wagon if any one else is lol . but my vote is on jh as they havent provided any real reasoning for their reads also mista just poped off with their read and yet to tell us why. so house tell me are you still sick or did they take care of it on the show. fyi im a wild card and just having fun. .
Yuck.
In post 988, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 986, jjh927 wrote:Oh, and by the way- if there's not enough content to sort me, then what was this post supposed to mean?
In post 864, cyrus62 wrote:and then jjh927 seems to only be throwing content to look like town
If you have the opinion that I am throwing content to look like town, then how does that mesh with the idea that there isn't enough content to sort me? You have acknowledged that I have put out a great deal of towny content and have made the argument that some nuance to it makes it posturing rather than real content. You can't also say there's not enough content to sort me.
lack of better word rather then not enough content i should have said not enough subsistence in your content such as all junk and no real meat or taters
This is a great post. One of few that I can make out that looks like it is coming from a town perspective.
In post 993, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 989, jjh927 wrote:Why did nothing change in how you were reading me after you realised you were reading my readslist upside down?
it has now i tend to pick till i get a reaction. but now im wondering if you and house could maybe be scum with mista but . you are just a slight scum read now. i draw a blank until i reread all the players names.
All over the place seems more town than scum. Scum tend to worry too much about showing logical progression.
In post 995, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 992, jjh927 wrote:If you go through your iso, you're like a kid in a toy store jumping on every reason you can think of to scumread me

It's like someone told you in your scum PT that you should scumread me
i am still waiting for some one to jump in on your behalf .
Cool. I like this post.
In post 997, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 996, jjh927 wrote:What do you mean by that last post?
i was hoping that some one would defend you other then the stump at least i would have more to go on. so far i have pushed you and your the only one fighting back either i am completely wrong or your partner is mia.
Or his partner is distancing.

All kinds of possibilities.
In post 1001, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 998, jjh927 wrote:Ah, but you would rather not scumread Mia because they are your scumbuddy, right?

You could stand to be a bit less obvious when you distance.
so not defending some one i have never played with but please do tell me since i stated why i scum read you why you scum read them with out using meta? i mean i know they voted you did you vote them 1st?
Meh. Tuning out again.
In post 1005, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1002, jjh927 wrote:I thought you said you had read the whole game?
oh i did and it seems you think they are scum based on other games but why this one.
Hey, I can follow this!
In post 1009, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1006, Titus wrote:
In post 958, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:can y'all stop, I got a tilted nancy in my DMs ranting about this game and tbh I'm at the point where I'm also about to slip into toxicity because of this shitwagon on us persisting.

I tried to poke out elsewhere but y'all just hardfocused on us and that's really not helping create a pro-solve environment.

just lay off and trust that we will deliver. Like deadass early game is the worst time to read us and we resolve over time.
I think you both need to chill out. It blocks me from hearing any scumhunting you are doing. You're nowhere near elimination. Rage privately for now. Reads publicly.

This thread is hard enough to follow.
rage na im just trying to get more, reads didnt you tell us you were mia for a few days 1st you opp out of being a stump then you tell people to not post so much, if people dont post the game gos steal and its been almost 2 years since i played so im having fun
towny post
In post 1025, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1023, House wrote:
In post 1014, cyrus62 wrote:mia why all the vote hoping so fast town doesn't jump around so quick make a vote park it till you find a better place or dont vote . dont just vote hop.
Oh look.

Something I can follow, and it's proper play scolding. :igmeou:
i tend to be all over the place in my games why because, i dont know who is who, so the best i can do is swing away and hope i get it right. i do however have a good track record of picking scum on early d1 or d2.
I have no clue what your track record is, but as for the rest of the post... fair.

Quotes for borked at the end, but it's not that hard to figure out.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by House »

In post 1026, Not_Mafia wrote:Your attention should really be with your patients
I have no patience.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by mastina »

1:
MOD: V/LA until Sunday
. I got my second vaccine shot today; there's a high chance I get knocked out of commission for circa 48 hours. And then I have personal stuff circa Thursday/Friday. And Saturday is my day off. I won't be not posting but I might not be able to post as much and comment on as much as I want to.

Speaking of which,

2:
UNVOTE: Mia and Maya Fey
I explicitly have not read everything (I've read to circa page 35), and even if I had I need to reply to everything from page 24 onward, but I need to do this with commentary.

My Nancy scumdar is a bit haywire--towards her earlier posting, it looked flat, lifeless, forced, and fake, which would seem like scum...
...HOWEVER, the later Nancy posts that I saw actually looked like the town Nancy I know. Lots and lots and lots of posts in a short period of time that, more and more, look, more and more, like Nancy as town. The more Nancy posted, the more it looked town to me. That, aside from the fact that Nancy posted up that much of a storm in the first place. While scum-Nancy can post a lot short-term, it's not something sustainable, so the posting looks town.

I'm not sure which to trust, the earlier looking scum or the later town, BUT, gun to my head, if I were forced to choose between town or scum right now, I would choose that Nancy is town, thus the unvote.

I'd prefer for nsg to help recalibrate my Nancy scumdar tho to see what nsg thinks.

Now I've got more to read and a lot to respond to and I may or may not be able to but if I can, I will do so, hopefully right now, if I'm up to it.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1029, mastina wrote:1:
MOD: V/LA until Sunday
. I got my second vaccine shot today; there's a high chance I get knocked out of commission for circa 48 hours. And then I have personal stuff circa Thursday/Friday. And Saturday is my day off. I won't be not posting but I might not be able to post as much and comment on as much as I want to.

Speaking of which,

2:
UNVOTE: Mia and Maya Fey
I explicitly have not read everything (I've read to circa page 35), and even if I had I need to reply to everything from page 24 onward, but I need to do this with commentary.

My Nancy scumdar is a bit haywire--towards her earlier posting, it looked flat, lifeless, forced, and fake, which would seem like scum...
...HOWEVER, the later Nancy posts that I saw actually looked like the town Nancy I know. Lots and lots and lots of posts in a short period of time that, more and more, look, more and more, like Nancy as town. The more Nancy posted, the more it looked town to me. That, aside from the fact that Nancy posted up that much of a storm in the first place. While scum-Nancy can post a lot short-term, it's not something sustainable, so the posting looks town.

I'm not sure which to trust, the earlier looking scum or the later town, BUT, gun to my head, if I were forced to choose between town or scum right now, I would choose that Nancy is town, thus the unvote.

I'd prefer for nsg to help recalibrate my Nancy scumdar tho to see what nsg thinks.

Now I've got more to read and a lot to respond to and I may or may not be able to but if I can, I will do so, hopefully right now, if I'm up to it.
When you're referring to the later stuff, you mean the ones where she's reacting to me still scumreading her after those initial posts, right? I agree that that looks more like town!Nancy but I'm still not convinced
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 609, House wrote:I'm not super impressed with Gamma, rn.
I realize Gamma's content isn't beyond the capability of what Gamma can do as scum, but I am inclined to believe that this is still Gamma as town.

DrippingGoofball
jjh927
Moongrass

Gamma Emerald
House
Titus

Not_Mafia
Mia and Maya Fey (NancyDrew/DKKoba Hydra)

nomnomnom

cyrus62/KorVex

Free Money Free Tea
Not Known 15

This is where I more or less am at right now--jjh and Moongrass are the only two reads I'm locktowning, but I do feel good about Gamma and House right now, and to a lesser extent, Titus. Not_Mafia I mostly have as gut-town and Mia and Maya Fey are here, pending better reflection and ideally nsg thoughts on Nancy to see if nsg thinks that the later town-Nancy pings are correct. (If they are, Mia and Maya Fey shoot up to the conftown tier, but I do need time to reflect and for nsg to also give her thoughts.)

VOTE: Not Known 15
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm happy to join you there tbh

VOTE: NK15
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

@mastina are you just not going to respond to my vote or anything. Like I get it the vaccine is rough but a response would greatly help me with my read on you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 831, Not_Mafia wrote:Stop the spam
bruh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1032, jjh927 wrote:I'm happy to join you there tbh

VOTE: NK15
I stated i see you as scum with Martina. So your just going to sheep thire vote like wtf
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Why would you saying that affect what I do? It's incorrect on both counts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 850, Moongrass wrote:3 okay thank you. Do I dare town bin NM for his scumteam of 4.
This is probably not quite right as a reason to TR someone but I’ve scumread some for their number of scumreads in the past
Keep in mind that was a multiball scenario as well, so really I think I just wanna talk about this and determine its validity
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 870, cyrus62 wrote:

DrippingGoofball
Moongrass
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Titus

House
Free Money Free Tea

Not_Mafia
cyrus62
nomnomnom
Not Known 15

Mia and Maya Fey
@free money yes but look at this we know dgb is town and yet he has him in the scum part here
what even
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ve only seen a few cyrus posts but he already seems to be reading things in bad faith
<Embrace The Void>

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1039, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ve only seen a few cyrus posts but he already seems to be reading things in bad faith
It looks to me like he started off with the intention of scumreading me and then incompetently worked backwards from there
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: cyrus62
Unless he somehow never developed past being a noob, I have trouble seeing shit like this as anything but scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 885, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:@Koba, I’m still not sure about Tea but I’m far less sus in general on slots who have no meta on me, since my last game where I was voted by almost every town play bar one - none who had any meta on me but I’ve hated every single one of jjh’s posting in response to my posting and I won’t unvote him as long as I’m alive in this game.

He is pretending that it’s somehow scummy for me to think he tryhards as scum, only difference was in VG he was smart enough to try to pocket me. I am playing nothing remotely similarly to Animals uPick and I don’t believe for one second that that take is genuine.
Do y’all not have a hydra PT or a discord chat or smth?
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 632, Titus wrote:This reminds me...why were you bragging earlier about my ability to read you when you captured me in W13?
I don't recall any bragging; I said that in this playerlist, you are probably the second-best player at reading me, behind jjh. That's not a brag, that's just an objective fact. Second-best doesn't mean perfect; it means second best. Notably, the best player at reading me has also been snowed by scumastina so you also having been snowed doesn't mean you're not still the second-best at reading me.

Btw for the record: the scum-looking Nancy pings were immediate on this page, continuing into the next page.

The vibes later on are more ambiguous, more muddy, where I can see them as either alignment from Nancy. These muddier, either-alignment, areas are started around the next page. These could-be-either-alignment posts continue into the next page, but even already by that point are starting to look more town than scum.

By about this page, however, it progressively goes more and more into "this screams town-Nancy" range. The further and further it goes, the more and more it looks like town-Nancy. The train of thought present on that page and the following scream town-Nancy, and not only that, feel based in reasonable logic even aside from Nancy meta.

Speaking of addressing Nancy tho:
In post 682, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:How can you possibly have a read on us when
I haven’t even posted yet
?
You answered your own question here, Nancy. :P
In post 724, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:Town!you would have waited for me
I did! Sort-of.
In post 736, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I’d really love to know why anyone thinks I’m ever an easy D1 miselim candidate.
You're not!
There's one of two worlds.
EITHER:
1: You're town in which case you're not a D1 miselim candidate because you'll obvtown and become a mandatory nightkill,
OR:
2: You're scum in which case you can't be a miselim. :P

Those are the only two possible worlds to exist. And right now I'm inclined to think the former (town) over the latter.
In post 740, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:Well she also put us at E-3 before I posted, so that’s really bad no matter how you look at it.
Well for a start, I was reading chronologically at the time and the post I voted you in took time for me to write up. As I was writing it, you had zero votes on you--from where I was at, I wasn't vote #4. I was vote #1.

But there's also the fact that I see no problem with wagoning a slot to a level that there is a wagon on them but an elimination can't happen in any way shape or form. It's good for content. I realize Not_Mafia is in the game so any L-1 is effectively a L-0, so every L-2 is effectively an L-1, but at L-3, even L-2, you were in no danger.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 899, cyrus62 wrote:ok lets try it this way do a meta dive on me and tell me what you find good luck btw as i have a game with over 215 pages under my belt.
From my experience this resembles your one scum game In aware of but even more scummy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1043, mastina wrote:You're not!
EITHER:
1: You're town in which case you're not a D1 miselim candidate because you'll obvtown and become a mandatory nightkill,
OR:
2: You're scum in which case you can't be a miselim.
Yikes :grimace:
<Embrace The Void>

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by House »

In post 1039, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ve only seen a few cyrus posts but he already seems to be reading things in bad faith
Keep reading.

It gets better. Sort of.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1041, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Unless he somehow never developed past being a noob, I have trouble seeing shit like this as anything but scum
its a fair question as jingel couldn't not let scum vote on who to stump since then we would just aim at who wasn't voting to stump so what if we did stump scum.
scum cyrus slways kills carls night 1

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
you made me spit my coffee congratulations
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by House »

In post 1045, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1043, mastina wrote:You're not!
EITHER:
OR:
2: You're scum in which case you can't be a miselim.
Yikes :grimace:
Take your words.

Apply them to your post.

Granted I haven't been here for years, but I still remember mastina saying stuff like that.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by House »

In post 1047, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1041, Gamma Emerald wrote:
its a fair question as jingel couldn't not let scum vote on who to stump since then we would just aim at who wasn't voting to stump so what if we did stump scum.
Stumps were chosen before role pm's were sent.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”