Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 1.5
Railway station of Ressano Garcia, in the border between Mozambique and South Africa.

DrippingGoofball
(5): VFP, Jake the Wolfie, T3, Roden, geraintm
Rannygazoo
(2): bugspray, excallq
excallq
(1): Egix96
VFP
(1): DrippingGoofball
bugspray
(1): Titus
Roden
(1): Rannygazoo

Not voting
(2): cw357, Jessica Rabbit

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to yeet.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-14 14:20:00)
Last edited by Umlaut on Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Roden
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 223, Roden wrote:agrees that a policy elim on a town player sounds like a good idea.
1) I never said that. Get your eyes checked or stop lying, whichever it is.

2) How do you know T3 is town? Do you know something you’re not sharing? You were super sensitive about it in too.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 151, Rannygazoo wrote:I kind of don’t see it? DGB suggested a policy elim to simplify the game when there was nothing else to go on, and there’s still nothing else to go on. I’m waiting for something else to happen.
This was in response to multiple people suggesting that DGB was acting anti-town and was possibly a Traitor. This certainly isn't a neutral stance from you, so are you saying you disagree with DGB?

You're welcome to quote where I said I know T3 is town. You shouldn't need to put words in my mouth if you're in the right, so support your claim with some evidence.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 224, Rannygazoo wrote:You’re just making stuff up. Out you go. VOTE: Roden
In post 226, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Roden
:lol:

Was this meant to make the two of you look more town? Because uh, I don't think it worked. Certainly makes me feel more like I'm actually onto something here, so I feel a little more confident on my reads now.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Yes, I told DGB to do that in the mafia/traitor pt
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Roden »

See I'd probably doubt my reads if you just called me a bad player, and you'd discredit me a lot more with everyone else too since I am new, even if you manage to wagon me Day 1 and reveal my town flip. But now I feel confident in my reads, and if you wagon me and reveal my town flip, both of you look bad since you're blatantly trying to get me to shut up.

If you're both actually town, you're playing needlessly anti-town and trying to OMGUS wagon me instead of just clarifying your stance.

If you genuinely think I'm scum you're gonna have to offer a more compelling case than what you're currently giving everyone. I don't have anything to hide and have no problem clarifying any of my stances.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 230, Rannygazoo wrote:Yes, I told DGB to do that in the mafia/traitor pt
Mind answering my questions instead of deflecting?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

You want something clarified? I thought you just wanted to spout nonsense.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Roden »

And just to clarify, I don't want to waste time going after the two of you if you're actually just town. I don't want to give any breathing room to scum with pointless town arguments. If anyone else thinks I'm way off with my reads here, I'm fully willing to listen and reevaluate.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 228, Roden wrote:
In post 151, Rannygazoo wrote:I kind of don’t see it? DGB suggested a policy elim to simplify the game when there was nothing else to go on, and there’s still nothing else to go on. I’m waiting for something else to happen.
This was in response to multiple people suggesting that DGB was acting anti-town and was possibly a Traitor. This certainly isn't a neutral stance from you, so are you saying you disagree with DGB?

You're welcome to quote where I said I know T3 is town. You shouldn't need to put words in my mouth if you're in the right, so support your claim with some evidence.
Sorry, I overlooked this post. You said DGB was pushing a “town policy elim”, implying that T3 is confirmed town to you.

I never agreed with DGB that a policy elim on a Miller claim is a good idea. I just meant that can’t blame him for trying when there’s nothing else going on.

Now I understand what Titus meant with the bait post. There weren’t any good leads, but we have to elim someone.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 233, Rannygazoo wrote:You want something clarified? I thought you just wanted to spout nonsense.
:roll:

This doesn't help either of us if you're town. Build a case against me if you think I'm scum instead just posting ad hominem.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 120, Titus wrote:Ugh I hate we're still in RVS.

Vote me if you have to.
For the record I think Titus is town. At first I thought this was a gambit, but now I see that she was offering to help since she’s too busy to play at the moment.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 236, Roden wrote:
In post 233, Rannygazoo wrote:You want something clarified? I thought you just wanted to spout nonsense.
:roll:

This doesn't help either of us if you're town. Build a case against me if you think I'm scum instead just posting ad hominem.
Wrong, this post will solve the game. Just you wait.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

It*
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 235, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 228, Roden wrote:

Sorry, I overlooked this post. You said DGB was pushing a “town policy elim”, implying that T3 is confirmed town to you.

I never agreed with DGB that a policy elim on a Miller claim is a good idea. I just meant that can’t blame him for trying when there’s nothing else going on.

Now I understand what Titus meant with the bait post. There weren’t any good leads, but we have to elim someone.
I have very little reason not to believe the Miller claim, but it isn't confirmed to me. I don't think I
can
confirm that with any role Day 1 unless I'm scum. (If I'm wrong, someone correct me. I suppose you could argue I'm Informed but that would be weird to be Informed about an Informed role.) Which, if I am scum, I should have no problem with voting T3 out. If I'm scum then I just sheep DGB and push the policy vote. I don't fight it.

Even with limited experience, I don't think agreeing with a policy elim on a Miller Day 1 is a pro town move. Even if nothing else is going on. It's hard to believe we can't make even a single scum squirm Day 1 with thirteen players and ten days to poke at people.

It's implied that you were fine with it since you didn't disagree and your post wasn't neutral about it. If you do disagree with it, why are both of you immediately jumping on me when I bring it up? Why aren't you questioning DGB when you're the one who wanted his speculation take on the set up? That's what feels off to me.
In post 237, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 120, Titus wrote:Ugh I hate we're still in RVS.

Vote me if you have to.
For the record I think Titus is town. At first I thought this was a gambit, but now I see that she was offering to help since she’s too busy to play at the moment.
Idk how to feel about Titus yet. They're just null for me right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Roden

Who do you think is the best vote to shake things up?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 241, Titus wrote:VOTE: Roden

If the question is for me, I've already laid down my vote. DGB, if not a Traitor, is still coming off very anti-town, and they're not doing anything to change that. And I wasn't the one to suggest it in the first place either, since their actions were confusing me until the possibility of them being a Traitor came up.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by T3 »

Anti town != scum
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 243, T3 wrote:Anti town != scum
How do you tell the difference on day 1?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 243, T3 wrote:Anti town != scum
Anti-towns are generally beneficial to execute
if
no scum have presented themselves.

Of course, I do find DGB a little scummy for trying to execute you to try and 'validate information' and to 'make sure that a miller claim doesn't make it to endgame', and I haven't found anyone else worthwhile to vote.

I think Roden is likely to be Town here. Their mindset seems to be very town-oriented and in good faith, especially in .
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 242, Roden wrote:
In post 241, Titus wrote:VOTE: Roden

If the question is for me, I've already laid down my vote. DGB, if not a Traitor, is still coming off very anti-town, and they're not doing anything to change that. And I wasn't the one to suggest it in the first place either, since their actions were confusing me until the possibility of them being a Traitor came up.
I didn't ask vote to eliminate. I asked for your vote if you were causing drama for drama's sake to get reads.

This traitor thing is bleh.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 240, Roden wrote:I have very little reason not to believe the Miller claim, but it isn't confirmed to me. I don't think I can confirm that with any role Day 1 unless I'm scum. (If I'm wrong, someone correct me. I suppose you could argue I'm Informed but that would be weird to be Informed about an Informed role.)
You were acting like the miller claim was above reproach. With very few exceptions, only scum knows who is town at this point.
Which, if I am scum, I should have no problem with voting T3 out. If I'm scum then I just sheep DGB and push the policy vote. I don't fight it.
You can't imaginary self meta yourself out of this. Scum will push to elim some slots and buddy other slots and generally try to blend in. They don't try to elim everyone indiscriminately. I see no reason why you and T3 can't be scum partners.
Even with limited experience, I don't think agreeing with a policy elim on a Miller Day 1 is a pro town move. Even if nothing else is going on. It's hard to believe we can't make even a single scum squirm Day 1 with thirteen players and ten days to poke at people.
I can't speak for DGB, but in general, a vote with an explanation is not an attempt to end the day.
It's implied that you were fine with it since you didn't disagree and your post wasn't neutral about it. If you do disagree with it, why are both of you immediately jumping on me when I bring it up? Why aren't you questioning DGB when you're the one who wanted his speculation take on the set up? That's what feels off to me.
Why should I be obligated to fuss over it? DGB got into that mess partly because of my question. I didn't have anything else to add. I didn't think it was scummy either.

I don't think I'm "immediately jumping on you". I think I've been patient.

The accusations as DGB being traitor are just hot air as far as I'm concerned. DGB said some things that can be intrepreted as antitown, and someone was like "that's so bad that DGB must be signalling to scum". It's just far-fetched.

However, I do see how DGB's last vote plays into your theory. If DGB is mafia or traitor, then by associating with me, it can clear itself if I'm eliminated and you see I'm town. I'm probably just being paranoid, though.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 247, Rannygazoo wrote:If DGB is mafia or traitor, then by associating with me, it can clear itself if I'm eliminated and you see I'm town.
How does that work?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 248, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 247, Rannygazoo wrote:If DGB is mafia or traitor, then by associating with me, it can clear itself if I'm eliminated and you see I'm town.
How does that work?
Quantum Mafchanics.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”