Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 323, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 310, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 286, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 258, Jessica Rabbit wrote:I like egix, jake and vfp the most rn.
Can you explain these TRs?
They all seem to be trying to solve and making logical and nuanced reads. That usually comes from town.
I guess I wanted to see reasons to townread them backed up by evidence, not a vague statement you could say about anyone. These are such boring, uncontroversial townreads on players who aren't really on my radar. VFP is the dophin, right? Who is egix?
In post 309, Jessica Rabbit wrote:They’re reads/votes in this game are objectively horrible. They want to lim T3 solely based on miller claim. T3 trs you based on meta and dgb just dismisses that. Town looks for reasons to make townreads and dgb just quashes that without any good reason.
This feels like bandwagonning. It feels like you're trying to make it looks like you have opinions without having them stand out.
I thought it was bad that they wanted to lim T3 solely based on a miller claim. Is there some reason you haven’t commented on that? Do you not have an opinion?
I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I don't agree with it, but it didn't feel scummy, or even inappropriate for that stage of the game.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 324, Rannygazoo wrote:To add to ^, I'm townreading most of the active players, so by PoE, scum must be among the players that I don't notice as much.
Which read are you disagreeing with? I said I liked them the most. It’s obviously not a hardread but egix and especially VFP seem pretty townie. Are you going to explain why you have an issue with this and are you ever planning to respond to any of my questions?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Instead just saying "I like their posts", can you point to specific things they said that are town-indicative? I want townreads too. Convince me that yours are right.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 326, Rannygazoo wrote:I don't agree with it, but it didn't feel scummy, or even inappropriate for that stage of the game.
dude, they wanted to lim him solely based on claim, not because they have any other reason to sr T3. I don’t know if that’s scummy but it’s definitely bad.

So who do you think is scum? Who do you think I’m wrong on? Let’s start with that.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 329, Jessica Rabbit wrote: So who do you think is scum? Who do you think I’m wrong on? Let’s start with that.
I don't have a well-formed opinion on VFP or egix and I find it weird that you do.

I think cw is scum, and then the other two are you and one of VFP or egix. Probably egix since VFP is voting for cw. There, that's my day 1 solve. The game's still young and things can change, but if it turns out I'm right, I will definitely remember.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 328, Rannygazoo wrote:Instead just saying "I like their posts", can you point to specific things they said that are town-indicative? I want townreads too. Convince me that yours are right.
It’s my current take. I also lean to believing the miller claim. I’m not going to try to convince anyone of anything because the only thing I’m 100% sure of is of course me. I currently think this so rn don’t see any reason to question it unless you think there’s something I’m not seeing. Without flips, I’m in the dark. If you’re expecting any extremely confident reads today, then you will be sorely disappointed.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 330, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 329, Jessica Rabbit wrote: So who do you think is scum? Who do you think I’m wrong on? Let’s start with that.
I don't have a well-formed opinion on VFP or egix and I find it weird that you do.

I think cw is scum, and then the other two are you and one of VFP or egix. Probably egix since VFP is voting for cw. There, that's my day 1 solve. The game's still young and things can change, but if it turns out I'm right, I will definitely remember.
If you’re going to wrongly scumread me that’s on you. Why do you scumread them? Are you certain cw is scum? He might be. I really have no idea.

If you’re wrong on cw, would that change your egix read? I’m not a fan of excal either. I’m not opposed to cw wagon. He hasn’t done anything town indicative.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

My egix read is literally only based on scum!JR wanting to put a single scum in her townreads list. It is not based on anything else.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 331, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 328, Rannygazoo wrote:Instead just saying "I like their posts", can you point to specific things they said that are town-indicative? I want townreads too. Convince me that yours are right.
It’s my current take. I also lean to believing the miller claim. I’m not going to try to convince anyone of anything because the only thing I’m 100% sure of is of course me. I currently think this so rn don’t see any reason to question it unless you think there’s something I’m not seeing. Without flips, I’m in the dark. If you’re expecting any extremely confident reads today, then you will be sorely disappointed.
Noted that there's absolutely nothing behind your townreads.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 334, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 331, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
Noted that there's absolutely nothing behind your townreads.
I already told you those were my current takes. Why are you trying to wed me to them? I make one post saying I like certain players and you’re acting like I’ve already locktowned them.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 289, Egix96 wrote:
In post 259, DrippingGoofball wrote:Does that make miller a great claim for scum to hide behind? Yes/no
Only if they know there isn't a real miller.
In post 284, Rannygazoo wrote:Cw was prodded six times in our last game.
How does that even happen... I thought it was a three-strike system?
Ranny, did cw flip scum in that game?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 333, Rannygazoo wrote:My egix read is literally only based on scum!JR wanting to put a single scum in her townreads list. It is not based on anything else.
I’m the only JR on this playerlist and I’m definitely not scum. So unless you’re referring to something else, that doesn’t help me at all.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 336, Jessica Rabbit wrote:Ranny, did cw flip scum in that game?
No, he was brought to the end and cast the losing vote. You can thank me for not ranting more about that game. But his behavior at the beginning was different. He was active and interested before dropping off and getting prodded 6 times. He wasn't cagey "but I'm on mobile" with all his answers.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 337, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 333, Rannygazoo wrote:My egix read is literally only based on scum!JR wanting to put a single scum in her townreads list. It is not based on anything else.
I’m the only JR on this playerlist and I’m definitely not scum. So unless you’re referring to something else, that doesn’t help me at all.
You're the one who put egix in your townreads! Why do you need my help to justify it?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 339, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 337, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
You're the one who put egix in your townreads! Why do you need my help to justify it?
I said that I currently liked him. Why don’t you just tell me why that’s wrong instead of insisting that I have a hard tr on him. I don’t. So again I’m asking you to explain this read to me. Are you always this frustrating?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 277, cw357 wrote:
In post 24, excallq wrote:I am posting because it will look suspicious if I don't.

I mean hello everyone.
Sus but not scum tell yet
In post 51, excallq wrote:I have no self-awareness at all, scummy or otherwise.
In post 43, Rannygazoo wrote:Is this scummy self-awareness too?
In post 24, excallq wrote:I am posting because it will look suspicious if I don't.

I mean hello everyone.
shouldn’t I have towny self-awareness. VOTE: excallq
In post 208, excallq wrote:
In post 200, bugspray wrote:i dont think scum is likely to flip flop like that but i agree that they dont show a great agenda
Maybe he's nervous.

VOTE: Rannygazoo
Ig I’ll look at ranny gut read is w/v or v/w
these are pretty bad votes.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

VOTE: cw
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 322, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 321, Rannygazoo wrote:Saying you won't trust my reads and then asking for my reads? Really makes you think.
I KNOW that you’re wrong about me so that means I’m not allowed to ask you about yours?

And answer my question. You’re just shading me without giving a single reason. What have I done that’s remotely scummy?
There's plenty of reasons for this. If you're town, she can see that through other reads and see your biases which may help catch scum. Second, if you're scum, it helps find buddies. Third, and most obvious, it helps determine if your reads are fabricated.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 267, Titus wrote:
In post 263, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Or maybe Jessèca hasn't been paying much attention to the game (which explains why they got prodded) so they gave out something quick and dirty so that theybwouldn't get repped.
Still replacements and prod dodgers tend to be scum so DGB has a point.
dont like this from titus, feels plucked from the air to justify a quick elimination
In post 268, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
I disagree, there probably is a traitor in the game and the scum accidentally let that information slip..
this i hate. i just think it is trying to sow confusion and isn't helpful.
In post 291, Rannygazoo wrote:
It was a newbie game and the mod was focused on retaining new players. (And maybe the mod didn't want to bring anyone new into such a miserable game.)

You can already see the pattern with cw: apologize for being inactive, post something that proves he's not following, bounce, repeat. Just eliminate the slot.
happy to do this if there is enough traction for it
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Spoiler: why are my posts so damn long
In post 344, geraintm wrote:
In post 267, Titus wrote:
In post 263, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Or maybe Jessèca hasn't been paying much attention to the game (which explains why they got prodded) so they gave out something quick and dirty so that theybwouldn't get repped.
Still replacements and prod dodgers tend to be scum so DGB has a point.
dont like this from titus, feels plucked from the air to justify a quick elimination
It is an unverified statement that has no value until verified or disproven. We need to do a statistical analysis on D1 repps to see if it actually holds up or not. If it is proven, then it will be a (see: 1) reason to justify an execution, which it doesn't look like Titus wants to be quick.
geraintm wrote:
In post 268, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
I disagree, there probably is a traitor in the game and the scum accidentally let that information slip..
this i hate. i just think it is trying to sow confusion and isn't helpful.
No, this is what I genuinely believe and what I felt need to be said. By no means am I trying to sow confusion and trying to be unhelpful.
geraintm wrote:
In post 291, Rannygazoo wrote:
It was a newbie game and the mod was focused on retaining new players. (And maybe the mod didn't want to bring anyone new into such a miserable game.)

You can already see the pattern with cw: apologize for being inactive, post something that proves he's not following, bounce, repeat. Just eliminate the slot.
happy to do this if there is enough traction for it
I'd have to reread what CW has done in this game so far before I came to a conclusion.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Umlaut »

excallq was prodded.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:49 am

Post by excallq »

ow. Don't prod so hard.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:09 am

Post by excallq »

Random early (probably more than half wrong) reads on some folks.

cw: Can't really get a sense of whether or not the inactivity is tactical but the vote for me feels like it was a "safe" one in that he could just point to my earlier less-than-supremely-serious posts without having to provide much in the way of explanation or logic behind the vote, and since there wasn't any momentum behind eliminating me it wouldn't garner so much attention.

T3: Leaning towards believing the roleclaim

Jessica Rabbit: Feels like she's trying to project helpful

Ranny: Think he's been happier just getting in minor spats since attention has shifted to DGB and CW. Keeping my vote on him.

Roden: Kind of agreed with whoever said the tiff with Ranny seemed staged but he's been feeling more town lately.

DGB: Has been pushing back in a lot of directions and kinda flailing. To me it reads more purely aggressive than overtly scummy but I don't have a read on him as town either.

Anyone I didn't list I don't have a solid read on at all (insofar as any of these are remotely solid)
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:28 am

Post by cw357 »

In post 330, Rannygazoo wrote:I think cw is scum
uh-oh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”