Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2667 (isolation #200) » Thu May 27, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

On top of srckz/infinity having to be an exact consensus team solve D0 which i find highly unlikely but gamblers fallacy maybe sure
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2678 (isolation #201) » Thu May 27, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2672, Dunnstral wrote: I'm mostly fine with this with the following caveats

Why 3 guillo preppers if srckz is town?
I think you've been implying for a while that I can easily be scum with srckz and I don't know how you can think this
If the guillotine isn't prepped after a srckz!town elimination and emily is town we lose.

It's also impossible to earn dungeon rewards in a reasonable way if srckz!town is eliminated

i havent thought through specific srckz partners terribly well (aside from, of course, infinity), cause that's not even my preference, so if that's unlikely that's my bad. I should probably do more reading to ensure my position on srckz vs emily has remained the same
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2680 (isolation #202) » Thu May 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2676, Emily wrote:Tweeeeeeeeeeetie <3
stahhpppppppppp aaaaaa

If you were willing to suggest cop/viging yourself if srckz is town, why are you now fighting against it now, though? It is always better for town!you to do that since it gives town an extra elimination -- so what's the problem now?
In post 2677, Emily wrote:I find it odd you are so focussed on scum!Emily pushing a mis-elim of SC rather than just town!emily being wrong if SC actually is town. It's strange you would think that.
I thought you were scum going into this day and then you played more or less the way i was expecting which was maintaining a scumread on srckz and not really considering the likelihood of srkcz/infinity as a team at all, rather just concluding "Srckz and infinity are my highest scumreads so they probably did the dungeon wipe thing". You argued for it being possible, but never considered how likely it was

I am well aware i can be wrong on you, and you can be wrong on srckz, and obviously if you're town that's an additional possibility.

But yes i recognize it's possible you're town!Emily that is wrong... it just didn't seem like you were terribly interested in investigating the read to me. I guess its possible your scumread on srckz was just too strong so it wasnt necessary

I need to think abt it more when ive got the time again
In post 2677, Emily wrote:I think if unwnd/me are both town I've been quite unhelpful to the town as a whole since I've been tunnelvisioned on the SC slot so I'm going to just shut up from here on about him.

I believe SC is scum. If you don't and you want to go somewhere else, that's honestly fine by me, I think your read-rate is probably much better than mine currently. When I use alts I tend to become fuzzier.
So again.. why do you care if we cop/vig you if srckz is town? It's not going to happen if your read is right and if you really think you're being unhelpful in that case, going to the dungeon is the best thing possible

And also thats probably just not true, i think if you're town here you're a better reader than i am
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2681 (isolation #203) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

barring any objections
In post 2618, Morning Tweet wrote:////////////////////////////////////////////////

If srckz is town:

Morning and Ydrasse camp (or guillotine)

Isis, Dunn, and Chrome guillotine

Emily dungeon

Infinity tracks or camps

Result: Nightkill cannot be stopped, 3v2 Xylo if emily!town, 4v2 Mylo with guilty on Emily if Emily!scum

////////////////////////////////////////////////

If srckz is scum:

Emily + Morning camp

Ydrasse guillotine

Isis, Dunn, and Chrome dungeon

Infinity tracks or camps

Result: No nightkills are possible, Watcher and Cop are achievable

If Emily were to be eliminated i imagine you can replace Emily with srckz in these for the same effect
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2682 (isolation #204) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

im really upset if emily is town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2683 (isolation #205) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Not at emily i mean at myself
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2687 (isolation #206) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

There could be teams that don't involve either of srckz/Emily

So basically what unwnd was thinkin about

That would be such a bother

It'd mean incorrectly townreading Infinity probably -- that or i guess Dunn and Isis as the exact team. I'm not sure im willing to go full meltdown and consider ydrasse/chrome lul

pedit: Srckz being scum has still felt mainly consensus to me. You're placing too much blame on yourself i think. I dont think you've derailed anything

And really all i want is the vig/cop on you if srckz flips green, im just confused why it's an issue if you're still sold on srckz!scum

Also if you were to die I'd expect srckz to also receive the vig/cop -- so just as long as you're town with a correct read or you're scum, we're still in business, i think
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2693 (isolation #207) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2686, Emily wrote:I feel his primary focus is on self-preservation and he's just not very interested in looking for who the scum are.

Even his vote on me is for "self preservation" purposes and I don't feel he really believes I'm scum here.
Maybe. He seems very thrown off to me more than anything. Cakez' entrance into today didn't read that bad to me at all, i found it downright impressive for scum to make tbh

But I guess.

To be fair, I feel like next to no one has really shown read development today. Other than maybe Infinity. Most people seem either disheartened or haven't really had the time. No one's heart really seems in it.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2695 (isolation #208) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2688, Emily wrote:
In post 2680, Morning Tweet wrote:And also thats probably just not true, i think if you're town here you're a better reader than i am
my read-rate when i play on an alt is very bad.

it's because the playstyle I try to use when I'm being whimsical and girly is not conducive to scum hunting.
hehe i can confirm trying to be whimsical n girly is very difficult to balance with playing seriously yes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2699 (isolation #209) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2696, Emily wrote:that's kind of true

but I feel like today is kind of like a continuation of day 1 since we haven't had an elimination.

and people are still where they were day 1.
I suppose that makes sense. I thought there was a lot of new and exciting stuff to work with but i might be making big deals out of nothing

pedit: you can't sheep me when the primary scumread i've expressed is on you!! I feel more and more guilty each time you say that!!! but ty for the girly carry
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2700 (isolation #210) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2692, Isis wrote:
In post 2679, Dunnstral wrote:I'm fine with then

I want confirmation from Isis/Chrome that they'd enter the dungeon on a scum flip before we move on
Is it a suicide thing or successful quest thing

I don't think chrom should be limmed this game but if my slot is sussed I'm fine with suicide questing

Naturally fine with successful questing.

Haven't read the whole thread
It's a success unless scum inside of your group wants to lose
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2703 (isolation #211) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I skimmed unwnd's ISO in Guardians and didnt really come up with much. It doesnt come across as terribly similar to me.

I suppose i would describe them as never really ever losing sight of the game, i didnt really identify anywhere in the ISO where they weren't playing very hard

Whereas today they're disheartened, there they came across trying pretty hard all the way thru

If i open the can of worms with regards to emotion, i cant say the emotions came across as very similar either although Im not really interested in factoring this in too much. Circumstances between games can be different and emotions can be influenced by a whole host of things. but yeah, it doesnt feel to me that unwnd came even close to this game's level in that game

Perhaps im missing context since i havent actually read that game seriously though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2704 (isolation #212) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2702, Emily wrote:
In post 2699, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2696, Emily wrote:that's kind of true

but I feel like today is kind of like a continuation of day 1 since we haven't had an elimination.

and people are still where they were day 1.
I suppose that makes sense. I thought there was a lot of new and exciting stuff to work with but i might be making big deals out of nothing

pedit: you can't sheep me when the primary scumread i've expressed is on you!! I feel more and more guilty each time you say that!!! but ty for the girly carry
I've sheeped you before when you voted me <3
yea and i think i died a little on the inside
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2706 (isolation #213) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

<3

though i dont think i could handle another game of that calibre
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2719 (isolation #214) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Isis

Dunn would probably know the mech too but i wanna believe he is town

dont finish the day or anything but I might be gone for a while
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2774 (isolation #215) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Killing johnny was best and also no limming today just removes one of our elims pretty sure

will b able to play tomorroww
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2794 (isolation #216) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

scum Chrome could have won the game by now i dont think all these extra steps are necessary so that's probably a good sign
In post 2758, Emily wrote:
In post 2752, srckz wrote:You are just as capable if not more Emily

That's what I can't help but feel slightly bothered you're not seeing me as town here lol

You are just as capable if not more EmilyThat's what I can't help but feel slightly bothered you're not seeing me as town here lol
you feel exactly the same way as you felt in the guardians game unfortunately :(
How so exactly

Apologies if you already went in depth with the Guardians parallel but i couldnt find it on a skim. I remember the emotional posts but i dont find those terribly similar personally
In post 2778, srckz wrote:
In post 2740, Ydrasse wrote:i think it's like, the theory is the gamestate is so heavily focused around you two that it's likely one of you two is scum..? and that emily had an awareness of what to do nk wise or something.
I feel like we have fallen into this logical pit where either Emily or us HAS to be scum and I don't really think that's true anymore
True

Although, if you are both town, that begs the question of what scum has been doing during this dictotomy -- it would have been simple enough to take a side then take the other on the next day and win (Well, the dungeon vig plan somewhat ruins that I guess, huh?)
In post 2785, Dunnstral wrote:I desire blood
You haven't voted a single time
In post 2773, Isis wrote:Some combination of my head and heart continues to say Infinity is just scum actually all game. Her cognizance of the nightplay and how she comments on it is not inconsistent with scum and her townread just now seems like a it might be a scum fabricated one.

I think referencing that way of reading me from a very different phase of the game when it should be less poignant this phase is kind of scummy

early-mid of this dayphase I've just felt like Infinity has a certain set of things she wants to do this day phase and kind of gives lip service consideration to anything else where in her towngame she goes all over the place
Where was pointing this out earlier and voting Infinity back then if thats how you felt?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2795 (isolation #217) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2778, srckz wrote:I have had very strong gut feelings about Isis being scum since yesterday but unwnd is not interested. he wants a no elim :/

-cakez
Do you recall what brought on those gut feelings exactly?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2796 (isolation #218) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If we execute a townie:

Morning and Ydrasse camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Player with the second largest wagon goes to dungeon

Everyone else guillotine (Total of 3 players guillotining)

Result: Nightkill cannot be stopped, we go to 3v2 Xylo or 4v2 Mylo with a guilty on second largest wagon

If we execute a scum:

Morning and Emily camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Ydrasse guillotine

Everyone else dungeon (Total of 3 players dungeoning)

Result: No nightkills are possible, Watcher and Cop are achievable. Assignments are basically arbitrary

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2797 (isolation #219) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What is the source of everyone's vote apathy this phase, I wonder? Hopefully it's not a sign of an odd team and is just how this part of the game has been as a whole. I can see the second option since as Emily mentioned this is sort of a day 1 part 2. So I'll discard it then
In post 2796, Morning Tweet wrote:If we execute a townie:

Player with the second largest wagon goes to dungeon
this should give some meaning to your votes. As i believe we've agreed on my plan, this does mean the second scummiest player will be vigged/copped
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2798 (isolation #220) » Sat May 29, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2744, srckz wrote:I just don't believe in the confusion, at some point if Emily had a partner I would be able to discern some kind of necessary bus? I don't really see that.
This is fair yes i was starting to get confused why nothing was happening. Not really much extra pushback on you either save from Emily

I suppose many players being checked out could cause this
In post 2738, srckz wrote:I don't think anyone has the right idea of what's going on. What's flipping me/Emily gonna solve? The idea I see a lot is that Me/Infinity could be scum but I don't hear much else uttered. What about Emily? I also don't see where she connects...
Hm, no not yet.

The idea is that you and Infinity were among the more consensus scumread slots of the first day (obviously thats why ur in the dungeon), and then this sort of frame job kill comes, so you're a viable team. However there's like, no effort to really investigate this any further. I think Emily's been improving at this, and it's possible my suspicion for those simply being complacent with this was misplaced on her. Not entirely sure yet. That was mainly the idea with Emily though.

I wonder if suspecting Emily (or letting the Emily elim go through) then suspecting srckz and Infinity wins the game for scum. It probably does, assuming im understanding Infinity and Emily correctly which is a big if but whatev. It would have won for scum a lot easier too before the dungeon vig was proposed (And yes, Emily proposed that bit of the plan first)

There's no one who's done better at keeping options open without really committing as much as Isis has, as far as I can remember. Say if Emily is town and I got that thru, it's probably an easy ride from there since Isis has a pocket Infi scumread on top of all the existing infi/srckz suspicion from everybody. I'm pretty sure Isis has had all of Infy/srckz/Emily as viable options for her
In post 2721, Isis wrote:Tweet I think I've been pretty towny this game actually and I think you're town.
sigh

Okay. I admittedly have not seen those pretty towny moments so if you are town i am a bad reader in that scenario. what has been pretty towny for you this game?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2824 (isolation #221) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2800, Emily wrote:
In post 2794, Morning Tweet wrote:How so exactly

Apologies if you already went in depth with the Guardians parallel but i couldnt find it on a skim. I remember the emotional posts but i dont find those terribly similar personally
the focus on self-preservation and the lack of pro-active solving
Wouldn't you expect unwnd to be doing more to give off an appearance of solving as scum? It's the impression i got from Guardian at least.

Surely that can be NAI too since motivation be like that, but still -- this doesnt seem like a direct similarity to that game to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2825 (isolation #222) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

unofficial VC

Emily - 2 - Infinity 324, srckz
Isis - 1 - Morning Tweet
srckz - 1 - Dunnstral
Dunnstral - 1 - Isis
Infinity - 1 - Chromium

Not Voting - 2 - Emily, Ydrasse
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2826 (isolation #223) » Sun May 30, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

accumulative VC

[4] srckz << Infinity, Isis, Dunnstral, (Emily)
[3] Emily << srckz, Morning, Infinity
[2] Isis << Chromium, Morning
[2] Dunnstral << srckz, Isis
[1] Infinity << Chromium
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2832 (isolation #224) » Sun May 30, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Okay but if town!Isis believes her early game to be towny for her then why did she find your early game townread of her scummy

I'm also still confused on what town!Isis' thought process today has been with regards to her Infy read. Apparently she found your early D2 play scummy but i feel like she's only pointed this out now and back then she didn't show a significant desire to push you over Emily/srckz, in fact she has only voted those two
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2833 (isolation #225) » Sun May 30, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well, only voted srckz. Got Emily mixed with Dunn
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2840 (isolation #226) » Sun May 30, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

She still showed a substantial softening up to the Emily push even though it wasnt her main choice (/)

Anyway initial reason I switched to Isis was because I'm convinced there's town in Infy/srckz (if not both) meaning camp has scum

And if Ydrasse/Chrome holds true, then that leaves Emily/Isis/Dunn. Emily i'm suuuper conflicted but i do keep in mind that i have a high rate of scumreading town emily

And uuusually town!emily has a similar moment/reaction to when i read em wrong
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2858 (isolation #227) » Sun May 30, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

The contradiction in of itself isn't a smoking gun, it begs the question of why Isis found that play not AI for her them and AI for her now. a possible answer could be that she's describing it in a way that is convenient for her at the time and it's not coming from her genuine thought process (It was helpful to infinity scumread then and now it's helpful for towncasing herself)

Another answer is just that ppl are inconsistent which is totally fair but i would say is neutral overall

I still think Infinity is town and that post was also probably anti associative cause like, we wouldn't be talking about this had infi not pointed it out and i feel like you probably dont add fuel to the Isis fire if thats your partner. You'd probably be cognizant of how the post would come off as if you're scum with isis imo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2865 (isolation #228) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Is anyone opposed to throwing out one of Isis/Dunn then sending other to dungeon if they're town?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2866 (isolation #229) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2863, Chromium wrote:YOUR OWN FUCKING POV INFINITY. WHY ARE YOU LEFT ALIVE OVER JOHNNY
Ppl scumread Infy like bottom two whereas Johnny was in the middle
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2869 (isolation #230) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

you'd need a hell of a good reason to kill inside of infinity/srckz from what i recall, suppose i could be wrong but Johnny almost didnt even go to dungeon. Infy/srckz were the solid dungeon picks cause they were consensus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2870 (isolation #231) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2867, Chromium wrote:
In post 2865, Morning Tweet wrote:Is anyone opposed to throwing out one of Isis/Dunn then sending other to dungeon if they're town?
Yes bc dunn is town and isis is getting limmed today.
Well no if scum gets limmed then the vig/cop shot doesnt happen. It's a second elim if we elim a townie (check )
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2875 (isolation #232) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If we execute a townie:

Morning and Ydrasse camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Dunn or Isis goes to dungeon

Result: Nightkill cannot be stopped, we go to 3v2 Xylo or 4v2 Mylo with a guilty on Dunn or Isis

If we execute a scum:

Morning and Emily camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Ydrasse guillotine

Result: No nightkills are possible, Watcher and Cop are achievable. Assignments are basically arbitrary

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2877 (isolation #233) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2874, Chromium wrote:Yeah johnny got shoved into dungeon by isis bc they wanted a non poe person to kill
Isis put Johnny into the dungeon?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2879 (isolation #234) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I recall Isis not wanting the plan to be changed from Johnny on the Guillo + Morning/srckz/infy in the dungeon due to concerns over plausible deniability

It is true that Johnny had a pronounced scumread on Isis so there's some incentive to dungeon/kill there
In post 1704, Isis wrote:nya's repout was very town indicative

I don't think Johnny has been scummy or anything so far

I would just struggle with picking someone else to put into the dungeons and guillos instead. Emily maybe
i mean, enh?

It was obviously Ydrasse who actually moved Johnny. I suppose Isis is complacent with anya/johnny going downwards but there was no active push from isis as far as i can find
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2886 (isolation #235) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Although i think Chrome has a somewhat inaccurate idea of Isis on D1 it comes off like e is probably genuine -- it's probably an actual view of the game e has.. I also again feel like this whole argument is a lot of extra steps for nothing for scum

and i know e quite likes NKA. Also if the intent was to kill Johnny to frame Isis/Infy (like as scum!Chrome) -- i think chrome would have understood the mech behind the kill today and probably pushed what they are pushing now much earlier. It doesnt make sense for them to hold off until the last twenty four hours, no? They still had srckz as a main candidate up til recently

and yea Chrome's infy SR has been consistent but they've been actually pushing it
In post 2856, Isis wrote:Infinity has made lots of mildly townish posts all d2

like a marathon

it's kind of chipping me bit by bit
Like i feel this doesn't explain why you didnt get on infinity early today if you thought her posts were really scummy to you then:
In post 2773, Isis wrote:Some combination of my head and heart continues to say Infinity is just scum actually all game. Her cognizance of the nightplay and how she comments on it is not inconsistent with scum and her townread just now seems like a it might be a scum fabricated one.

I think referencing that way of reading me from a very different phase of the game when it should be less poignant this phase is kind of scummy

early-mid of this dayphase I've just felt like Infinity has a certain set of things she wants to do this day phase and kind of gives lip service consideration to anything else where in her towngame she goes all over the place
Like back then you were just content letting srckz or Emily slide, why?

Would overall prolly expect scum to behave more similarly to Dunn/Isis where they have less conviction for who exactly is eliminated
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2888 (isolation #236) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2884, Emily wrote:I am sorry to be a burden to you Tweet
i almost guarantee i havent said a correct thing yet this game it's just fun pretending to be more confident for once

Like i can still see the worlds where you're correct on srckz just fine, im just not favouring them but that's not really something you should just sheep
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2908 (isolation #237) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I've seen Emily play scum as super lolcat hardly-playing the game itself scum, as well as the aforementioned murdery hard push go out in a blaze of glory scum

This, admittedly, is more reminiscent of my town games with emily where she definitely had a lot of focus on the fun playing around stuff but usually had 1 or 2 tunnelly scumreads and did play the game itself, just in a way that almost always made me scumread her for whatever reason

same familiar reaction to my pushes as usual, as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2909 (isolation #238) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

And yes Emily always goes "if I were scum I'd have murdered you all by now, my partners wouldnt have died, etc" to which I always reply "what more could you have done?" and it always seems to end the same way where Emily ends up being town

I can't say if Emily would interact with me and to pressure in the same ways as scum because i've never directly played against scum!Emily, but it's definitely consistent at least
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2912 (isolation #239) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

unofficial VC 2

Emily - 3 - Infinity 324, srckz, Chromium
Isis - 1 - Morning Tweet
srckz - 1 - Dunnstral
Dunnstral - 1 - Isis

Not Voting - 2 - Emily, Ydrasse
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2921 (isolation #240) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2898, Chromium wrote:legacy read is isis as emily partner btw

remember that in limlo please.
You do realize no one can die at night if we eliminate scum today

pedit

It's tough. I'm more or less sold on Chromium being town. I believe Infinity and Ydrasse are town. From the rest:

Emily, Isis, Dunn, srckz

i elevate emily and srckz above the other two. Maybe srckz a little more. I'm still kinda conflicted all round within those four

I don't know why Isis or Dunn are scum yet but im pretty sold on the idea that at least one is judging by their play in this day phase
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2942 (isolation #241) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Johnny wasn't killed for his reads, it was mechanically the best play and within the pool of Infy/srckz/Johnny it would be exceptionally reachy to say a team without player whoever kills Infy/srckz, cause i just dont think that happens

However, i do believe that Emily probably wouldn't have killed Johnny if the kill were up to her -- she would probably have done a more conventional one
Emily wrote:yea you believe me/dunnstral shot the guy who TR'd us at 2/3 and SR'd you/infinity at the bottom of his readslist.

sorry don't believe that suspicion at all.
That's all irrelevant to why someone would vote or not vote you
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2950 (isolation #242) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I wonder if Emily lashing out at Infinity for this vote and attempting to get Infy killed after her is a town sign

I will explain it again, if you were to shoot a consensus townread player inside of the camp you will confirm one or more scum players are inside of the camp group (of now 4 players). That also means if a scum inside of srckz/infy/morning/johnny dies -- ALL of the survivors are hard cleared. Or, if there are two scum in the camp, it confirms 1+ scum within a group of now only 4 players. It's a bad play for them. Killing inside of the dungeon leaves the possibility of 0 scum in the camp open. It's perfect.

The scumteam saw this and realized that they were forced to kill within srckz/Johnny/Infinity. Now, what do you prioritize more: 6-7 players scumreading Infy/srckz OR 1 player (Johnny) having somebody on the scumteam low on his
day zero
readslist?

Yeah -- you should kill Johnny. Scum is aware of this. Chromium definitely was not. Cakes did not seem to get it at all to me (at start of this day).

Emily understood that srckz/infy could have allowed Johnny to die in the dungeon but seems to not really see why the kill was forced. Perhaps it's genuine.

Isis and Dunn are both not in my townreads, have played this day apathetically like Infy/srckz/Emily elims were just winning for them (or at least 2 were!), and are both capable of seeing this Johnny kill. Things do start to add up after a while..
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2954 (isolation #243) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2950, Morning Tweet wrote:and are both capable of seeing this Johnny kill. Things do start to add up after a while..
amendment to be exact: not only capable but also they seemed to more or less understand it from the get-go whereas some players had genuine periods of getting to understand it

You could fake a progression of understanding it over time but it'd take effort to be convincing. Chrome and Cakez did come across as convincing to me.

Emily i do somewhat believe wouldn't go for the Johnny play if left to her own devices, she'd probably play the more traditional way killing whoever her biggest dayplay threat is.

In fact, you could probably analyze who exactly would do that rather than break the setup mechanically. I do really foresee Isis or Dunn being the one who figured it out, though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2962 (isolation #244) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It is really interesting to me, i found Emily's approach to srckz/infy as suspicious earlier and now again i see it in a different way.. she easily saw the reasoning for why srckz/Infy could have done the kill, yes --- but doesn't it feel like Emily is being genuine when she says she wouldn't have performed the kill? She doesn't acknowledge that it was optimal for the non srckz/Infy teams..

This is muddied a bit if maybe her scumpartner orchestrated it and she left them to their own devices, but, oh well. I don't think it was her idea to kill Johnny, i believe it

Moving further, does this interaction with Infinity come off as a desperation move to get Infy killed (or look LAMIST) or does it come off like she's trying to get Infy killed after her?

Trying to get Infy killed over her right now would be pointless, that's never going to happen. Trying to appear okay with dying, maybe I guess, that is possible. The swap from suspecting srckz into suspecting Infy that seems to have just been brought upon by this vote by Infy comes across as somewhat believable to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2964 (isolation #245) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2951, Emily wrote:You really think I would offer the town a 1 for 1 trade on SRCkz by offering to self-vig in a dungeon if he flipped town?

Like I don't see why town!you would think scum!me would do that.
I'm confused why you're unloading all of this onto Infinity specifically by the way. I don't know if Infy has even commented specifically on why you're scum other than PoE. And PoE doesn't consider stuff like this
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2971 (isolation #246) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2966, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2962, Morning Tweet wrote:doesn't it feel like Emily is being genuine when she says she wouldn't have performed the kill?
Yes but I feel like it's in pooky's scumrange still

Idk.
Maybe true. Probably true even. Do you think scum Emily bothers to have this spat with you when there's no chance the elim is getting flipped onto you today?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2979 (isolation #247) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

This is again reminiscent of prior games with town Emily where she expects someone to realize she can't be scum because she would never do X even though nobody was even talking about X during the push, and then she pushes that person for that reason
Emily wrote:she's really stretching to maintain that SR on me

its not motivated by townie trying to catch bad guys

its a scum that has nowhere left to go
You're basically waving stuff in Infy's face and saying "you scumread me even after I did this which i would never do as scum?". I'm not sure if Infy's
doing
anything

It's also probably worth noting scum!Infinity can townread you and nothing changes for her
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2981 (isolation #248) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2979, Morning Tweet wrote:It's also probably worth noting scum!Infinity can townread you and nothing changes for her
Highlighting this for emphasis actually cause this is probably the most important point ill make

It really doesn't matter if scum!Infinity votes you or not.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2983 (isolation #249) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If the read is inconsequential for scum!Infinity then she would probably just opt for whatever seems natural which would then be NAI
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2986 (isolation #250) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I want to stress this even more

It literally doesn't matter in the context of you living or dying whether Infinity townreads you or not. She doesn't have to bend over backwards to force your elim. Only reason I could see that being true is if mayyybe she has a scummy partner also on the hotseat. But i dont have a reason to believe that's happening atm
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2987 (isolation #251) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also then the hotseat partner would still have to be like dead even with you where Infinity's vote actually matters for deciding. Which probably isn't going to happen either.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2988 (isolation #252) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also that partner would just get vigged anyway so idek

I really don't see any reason where Infinity forces a scumread on you. Whether she is scum or not this is just the natural read
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2991 (isolation #253) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It's probably better to townread you because then this doesn't happen lol

Had Infinity townread you, then your wraith would have been contained to srckz (and srckz is already a more popular option than Infy anyway too). We wouldn't have had Infinity on the vig table at all -- she hasn't been on there until you now proposed it. It was also extremely unclear who dies tomorrow.

Infinity doesn't have to do anything with regards to wagons today, infinity has to just survive as long as possible essentially. Consider that town!Infinity may just be scumreading you which is also completely viable considering ppl are usually not as good at reading you as you would think (this is espeically true in my case reading you isn't it)

Pedit:

If Infinity turned her scumread of you into a townread and agreed with your point literally nothing changes for her. That might even be better cause it might get you off her back. There is nothing inconvenient about townreading you for scum!Infinity.

Why does scum!Infinity need to scumread you? You need to establish that before you BoP her.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2992 (isolation #254) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also townreading you makes Infinity look better than srckz in the event you're miselimmed here. And your blessing will be on srckz

I struggle to find the motivation to suppress a townread on you. I'm not sure there is one.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2994 (isolation #255) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2976, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2971, Morning Tweet wrote:Maybe true. Probably true even. Do you think scum Emily bothers to have this spat with you when there's no chance the elim is getting flipped onto you today?
Ok, the logic would be to get me to vote somewhere else and swing the elim onto cakez/dunn/isis
I'm not sure i see it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2999 (isolation #256) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I don't care if Infinity has the secret sauce to reading you AND also you should consider that Infinity literally said nothing about the dungeon point. All she did was vote you by PoE. You're defending yourself but essentially expecting Infinity to already know your defenses before you make em. Dont you think that's a bit unfair?

Haven't you seen people make the argument "Player should be aware I'm town because *insert thing i did 50 pages ago* which they should know I never do as scum because of this other game we played"

Like that's expecting mindreading basically. People don't know how you work just from one game. You can't assume someone plays the same way every time, nor that they will always pick up on your tells ESPECIALLY with ONE GAME of experience
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3001 (isolation #257) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2995, Emily wrote:
In post 2991, Morning Tweet wrote:If Infinity turned her scumread of you into a townread and agreed with your point literally nothing changes for her. That might even be better cause it might get you off her back. There is nothing inconvenient about townreading you for scum!Infinity.
if the only 2 options on the table are me and sircakez and infinity is teamed with sircakez, infinity does not have a choice but to push me and hope to win tommorrow.

if SC flips red, how does infinity survive?
Infy's not teamed with srckz though. Also there's no momentum on srckz right now anyway. It's on Dunn/Isis as well as you

Also, again, Infinity's vote literally doesn't factor into where probably anyone else is voting because half the game still thinks it's srckz/Infy for some reason. Infinity is not a deciding vote. She just isn't. If Infinity voted srckz (which she has today by the way) it doesnt change anything nor does voting you change anything.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3002 (isolation #258) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3000, Emily wrote:
In post 2999, Morning Tweet wrote:AND also you should consider that Infinity literally said nothing about the dungeon point.
I literally pointed out the dungeon point to her and she hand-waved it
Idk she seems to have unvoted you.

Also she voted you before you pointed that out. So again, that's a defense that came afterwards that you're expecting Infinity to have already have factored into her read for some reason
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3008 (isolation #259) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2893, Isis wrote:I started this day with a really big townblock of dunn-ydrasse-chromium-tweet and since then have done this weird mixture of getting complacent how that many townreads wins on correct on its own mixed with wanting to re-evaluate the first two a bit as time passes.
So you've been complacent this day phase because you've been sure you're townreading half of the game correctly?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3010 (isolation #260) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2893, Isis wrote:I started this day with a really big townblock of dunn-ydrasse-chromium-tweet and since then have done this weird mixture of getting complacent how that many townreads wins on correct on its own mixed with wanting to re-evaluate the first two a bit as time passes.
I can understand keeping an eye on Ydrasse/Dunn yes. Although if you felt you had to keep an eye on those two i feel like that lends itself to you not being sure your townbloc is solid, which would then cause you to have more concern over who is scum perhaps?

I just feel like you haven't been concerned with who is scum inside Emily/srckz/Infy at all. Your response to all three has been pretty much the same despite Infy being your pocket SR and Emily not really starting in your SRs -- you've been just as fine with all of them. Especially if you really found Infy scummy at the start of this day and slowly grew that into a townread. There's no visible sign of that progression really

Scum was probably just fine with srckz/Infy/Emily being the scumpool -- there's likely 0-1 in there in my opinion.

I think Chrome/Ydrasse are town, I think Chrome/Cakez/Emily lend themselves to not being the mastermind behind the Johnny NK, I think there's definitely scum in the camp and that leaves Dunn/Isis (and coincidentally both i think easily are the mastermind from how they played in response to the kill)

Dunn/Isis just so happen to also be the players who have played with the least conviction in this phase (coincidence again or not?). Chrome and Emily have both had their moments for me which i have commented on as they happened -- they don't come across to me in the same way isis/dunn do. I still foresee no more than 1 scum in srckz/infi and even mayybe lean 0.

I'm not sure if Dunn/Isis is a viable team or not i might guess it as one of Isis/Dunn and someone i'm reading wrong if i really had to. I would be surprised if it's neither.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3011 (isolation #261) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ydrasse dropped off the face of the earth which granted is totally fine for scum!her since she's probably winning that anyway. Curious if anyone (Isis maybe who mentioned it) has come up with anything with regards to if she's viable now. Like is it just this game she vanished from? Oh I see the marathon thing is happening. I might just buy that actually cause marathons rlly b that way. Does Ydrasse just do extremely well as scum then vanish when she knows she has it (i kinda doubt it)?

But yes I suppose if you wanted to, you could say she is playing with little preference between the elim options just as I say Dunn/Isis do. But Dunn/Isis still have the general guise of actually playing and voting (sometimes voting anyway) so theres that at least.

Dunn lets talk about Dunn, I know nothing about his preferences other than he thinks there's likely one scum in Infy/srckz and leans it being srckz. He also entertains infy/srckz as a team too. Other than that, enh.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3015 (isolation #262) » Sun May 30, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If we execute a townie:

Morning and Ydrasse camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Second largest wagon goes to dungeon. Ties broken by who the eliminated player is voting for.

Result: Nightkill cannot be stopped, we go to 3v2 Xylo or 4v2 Mylo with a guilty on Dunn or Isis

If we execute a scum:

Morning and Emily camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Ydrasse guillotine

In case the day ends before this is coordinated any further, just have the second largest wagoned player be the dungeon cop/vig.

If theres a tie, then the person that the eliminated player is voting for is the dungeon cop/vig.

Please acknowledge these night actions as soon as you see this. The cop/vig shot must go off in order for town to have a chance after a town miselim. If you are town and are the second largest wagon, you must go to the dungeon.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3041 (isolation #263) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

she's not Australian she just has an annoying tendency to sleep during the day
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3042 (isolation #264) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Left to me i execute one of isis/dunn and dungeon the other if wrong
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3043 (isolation #265) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

But I've had this preference for a while and no one switched so idk why we're all asking and offering to sheep now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3045 (isolation #266) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3043, Morning Tweet wrote:But I've had this preference for a while and no one switched so idk why we're all asking and offering to sheep now
Well eh i can kind of see why actually
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3047 (isolation #267) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Dunn
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3051 (isolation #268) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3015, Morning Tweet wrote:////////////////////////////////////////////////

If we execute a townie:

Morning and Ydrasse camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Isis dungeon

Result: Nightkill cannot be stopped, we go to 3v2 Xylo or 4v2 Mylo with a guilty on Isis

If we execute a scum:

Morning and Emily camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Ydrasse guillotine

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3054 (isolation #269) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Vote her out in Xylo then, now Isis/Dunn will be flipped. If both are town then you're probably right
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3055 (isolation #270) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Are you really that sure Isis and Dunn are both town though?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3056 (isolation #271) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If either is scum then this wagon is also really easy. So cant really know.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3058 (isolation #272) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hell if they're both scum this wagon is also really easy.

Scum can be within these voters but not by virtue of them voting, that doesnt make sense.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3062 (isolation #273) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's fine Chrome.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3065 (isolation #274) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That would be some pretty impressive distancing.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3066 (isolation #275) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also please don't confuse the plan
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3071 (isolation #276) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm quite sure you'll get to call the shots tomorrow in the event Isis/Dunn are town and if you dont, your choices were the obvious next pick anyway

If you actually think eliminating Isis/Dunn is the dont give a fuck plan I dont know what to tell you.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3073 (isolation #277) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3067, Chromium wrote:not really no.

and no, just because you have the WIM to acutally write that stuff up doesn't make you in charge of it.
Would you rather have us just default to whatever wagon has highest votes (Emily) without any further effort or discussion, or would you rather some thought be put into the elimination

Emily was only being voted as a deadline crunch

pedit: Your PoE still dies tomorrow if wrong and you're going to be alive to do it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3075 (isolation #278) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I could have picked anyone to be eliminated there, that should at least count for something. Otherwise had Emily been town miseliminated, it's not on anyone other than the deadline and we enter tomorrow with all the low conviction players still alive.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3076 (isolation #279) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Read my ISO Chrome I've been posting my thoughts on the game literally all game nothing I do should be a surprise or require explanation after the fact.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3084 (isolation #280) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If no one wants Isis in the dungeon I'll change it to Emily just to please Chrome. I havent done this yet though so dont end the day or anything

Emily are you asking why Isis accepts my plan if she's scum? What other choice would she have exactly?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3088 (isolation #281) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I feel like no one this game really read my posts

You all had all day to engage me on my reads
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3093 (isolation #282) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm confused where you're getting Infy being afraid of you dying from when you dying isnt being discussed by other than Chrome
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3095 (isolation #283) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Again I want to stress after town Isis and town Dunn die you still get your pick of srckz/infy/emily
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3097 (isolation #284) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Then its Chromes fault not urs

Also the team isn't srckz/Infy I wish we could have talked about this
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3100 (isolation #285) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I spent several days talking about srckz/infy as a team being unlikely and got next to no engagement while most of the thread continued to push those two. It seems far more likely that scum is fine with one or more of them dying. I'm not going to go into the individual arguments for them not being a team again but it would be a really impressive showing by cakez in particular imo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3102 (isolation #286) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

None of this shit happens btw if theres 1 or more scum in Isis/Dunn which i am currently betting on

I would be really surprised if theres 2 scum in Emily/srckz/Infy. Like in any of those team arrangements. 1 scum, I suppose maybe.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3105 (isolation #287) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3051, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3015, Morning Tweet wrote:////////////////////////////////////////////////

If we execute a townie:

Morning and Ydrasse camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Isis dungeon

Result: Nightkill cannot be stopped, we go to 3v2 Xylo or 4v2 Mylo with a guilty on Isis

If we execute a scum:

Morning and Emily camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Ydrasse guillotine

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3107 (isolation #288) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's fair enough chrome and I see that makes more sense
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3108 (isolation #289) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Did you ever engage me on why you disagree and think srckz/Infy is likely? Or are you agreeing it's just Infy + one other
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3109 (isolation #290) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If you think one scum in srck/Infy I would be pretty hard pressed to say Emily is the partner at this point

Which also makes killing dunn/isis a good idea
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3115 (isolation #291) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Reads are always probability?? If I'm reading srckz as anti-associated with Infy i'm not right all of the time but i think im right at least a bit more than im wrong?

There was more to it than "Us getting srckz/Infinity right on D0 is really unlikely" although i did find it so. Srckz beginning of day heavily implied he did not understand how Johnny could die with infy/srckz still doing the dungeon which was really good acting and HAS to be really good acting if infy/srckz is the team.

I also individually gave my reasoning for townreading Infinity and srckz has had their moments (which i still cannot yet say the same for isis and dunn so much)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3116 (isolation #292) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That lets Isis live Emily
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3118 (isolation #293) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3010, Morning Tweet wrote:
I can understand keeping an eye on Ydrasse/Dunn yes. Although if you felt you had to keep an eye on those two i feel like that lends itself to you not being sure your townbloc is solid, which would then cause you to have more concern over who is scum perhaps?

I just feel like you haven't been concerned with who is scum inside Emily/srckz/Infy at all. Your response to all three has been pretty much the same despite Infy being your pocket SR and Emily not really starting in your SRs -- you've been just as fine with all of them. Especially if you really found Infy scummy at the start of this day and slowly grew that into a townread. There's no visible sign of that progression really

Scum was probably just fine with srckz/Infy/Emily being the scumpool -- there's likely 0-1 in there in my opinion.

I think Chrome/Ydrasse are town, I think Chrome/Cakez/Emily lend themselves to not being the mastermind behind the Johnny NK, I think there's definitely scum in the camp and that leaves Dunn/Isis (and coincidentally both i think easily are the mastermind from how they played in response to the kill)

Dunn/Isis just so happen to also be the players who have played with the least conviction in this phase (coincidence again or not?). Chrome and Emily have both had their moments for me which i have commented on as they happened -- they don't come across to me in the same way isis/dunn do. I still foresee no more than 1 scum in srckz/infi and even mayybe lean 0.

I'm not sure if Dunn/Isis is a viable team or not i might guess it as one of Isis/Dunn and someone i'm reading wrong if i really had to. I would be surprised if it's neither.
more explanation for isis/dunn
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3123 (isolation #294) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3117, Emily wrote:so what if cakez didnt understand anything?

he couldve afked the entire week and come back and tried to play stupid
Yes, it's possible. I just don't think it's likely.

If I'm wrong here I'm not going to call the shots anymore though (obviously). The problem is I don't have enough on Dunn versus Isis to make a decent choice between them, and I think it's safest to kill both.

You dying at night is not going to help anything other than your own desire to not be a miselim option if I'm wrong on isis/dunn. If I'm right on Isis/Dunn then you dont have to worry about being the game losing miselim
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3126 (isolation #295) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You realize that the alternative to this plan was kill you immediately today. I get that you hate being killed for a loss in Xylo but now we have a chance of getting scum from your PoV, no?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3128 (isolation #296) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah ik that but i'd rather win game or eliminate scum if i can at all help it and if it's in my power to sway it to what i think is right then ill give it a shot
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3130 (isolation #297) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Srckz implied he's having a discussion with himself about Emily and Isis/Dunn so if at all possible i'm interested to see the outcome of that.

If you have to leave without being able to come back in the next *check* 37 minutes then that's fine and we can do it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3132 (isolation #298) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I have talked about my reads

All

Day
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3133 (isolation #299) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ydrasse and Chromium should be town
Infinity and Emily leaning town
srckz just above
Isis/Dunn
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3134 (isolation #300) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I got decent engagement when i prompted it from others

but when I talked about myself and my own thoughts on srckz/infy being unlikely, srckz/chrome/emily seeming unlikely to be the mastermind, infinity seeming towny, Emily seeming towny, infy/emily/srckz being no more than one, isis/dunn being absent AND likely to be the mastermind AND at the bottom of my reads, the day seeming complacent just allowing whoever in srckz/emily/infy dying with no regard for who, and so on I got little engagement in the form of people explaining why they agree/disagree with me so i kinda just kept what i thought
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3135 (isolation #301) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

And of course everyone would care now when there's like exactly one-two hours remaining but like I wanted to have these talks in the span of days not in the span of minutes.

And of course it'll be my fault mostly alone if i'm wrong now since it was just left up to me to choose not only now but also when i was originally making all these reads today.

It is worth noting Isis/Dunn didn't engage with anything regarding to Infy/Emily/Srckz basically at all like it literally didnt even matter to them which was picked so i think that stands to be a good reason to elim inside those two. But I've been saying this. They're the worst offenders today and maybe that's because they just haven't felt like playing but it's also just winning for scum them and I still don't townread them and i still believe in all the things i said in my previous post cause i literally got next to no feedback on it
until now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3136 (isolation #302) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So I'm sorry if i got it wrong that's my bad, but it really felt like i was doing it on my own even before now when Im literally given the elimination to do on my own
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3142 (isolation #303) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3138, Chromium wrote:if its limlo tomorrow I want ydrasse to place the first vote.
Sounds like a good idea to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3146 (isolation #304) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3141, Chromium wrote:tweet ur being pocketed by infinity and its sad lol
Lul it's possible yeah
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3192 (isolation #305) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

My assignments made it mechanically impossible for scum to kill without clearing too many townies. That is why there was no kill.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3193 (isolation #306) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

(No matter who scum is, whether it be in camp, guillo, or dungeon. It's impossible)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3196 (isolation #307) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3051, Morning Tweet wrote:

If we execute a townie:

Morning and Ydrasse camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Isis dungeon

If we execute a scum:

Morning and Emily camp

Infinity tracks or camps

Ydrasse guillotine

moving forward im going to assume:

Morning + Emily camped
Infinity/Grandma camped or tracked
Ydrasse guillotined
Isis + srckz + Chrome dungeoned

correct me if anyone deviated tho
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3200 (isolation #308) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3194, Isis wrote:Engaged to a genius tbh
(〃ω〃)

it wasn't a complicated strategy or anything i just dont think anyone else had the time yesterday to organize night mech
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3202 (isolation #309) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3198, srckz wrote:so it's inside (morning, tweet, infinity) right?
No -- no clears were generated last night.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3205 (isolation #310) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3195, Isis wrote:Can we do the thing where everyone goes on the quest tonight, except the watcher watching them do it?

And like maybe a guillo person idk
I think that's prooobably fine

From this point on, scum will never be able to nightkill again regardless of whether we use trickery like that though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3208 (isolation #311) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Srckz is pretty much in the clear obviously

I forget what else i wrote while rereading at like 5 am
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3211 (isolation #312) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm hard pressed to say who is scum aside from Isis
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3213 (isolation #313) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3210, Isis wrote:
In post 3205, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3195, Isis wrote:Can we do the thing where everyone goes on the quest tonight, except the watcher watching them do it?

And like maybe a guillo person idk
I think that's prooobably fine

From this point on, scum will never be able to nightkill again regardless of whether we use trickery like that though
Why not?
Camp scum can't kill cause it confirms too many townies and there's only 3 ppl in the camp
Guillo scum cant kill obviously cause then guillo wont be set up
and dungeon scum can't kill because a party wipe + kill isn't enough
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3218 (isolation #314) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3208, Morning Tweet wrote:Srckz is pretty much in the clear obviously

I forget what else i wrote while rereading at like 5 am
Oh i thought Chrome could have won relatively easily by pushing... srckz (?) i forget but it seemed like chrome could have won yesterday

I found infinity and Emily really towny individually again

Ydrasse you could technically call scum who had a wildly good D1 i guess

I think I have srckz and Emily at a lock at the bare minimum and i guess ill reeval everyone else

gotta goooooooooooooooooooo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3220 (isolation #315) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Apparently ill look at emily too

pedit: stap
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3245 (isolation #316) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3242, Isis wrote:I think I was pretty causal to Dunnstral actually dying and the solo scum is nearly checkmated so like

I think as scum I would have noticed how impossible bussing is
tru but can be a gambit i dunno cause if srckz were elimed then emily killed you still have to miselim 1 last time and if one of you dies in 5 man Xylo it'd probably be helpful to not seem like a team for 3 man Xylo

and im not sure your complacency with a dunn elim really swayed much since you were also fine with infy/srckz/emily also dying too

But yeah at this point everyone (except srckz) is technically a possible partner to Dunn
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3246 (isolation #317) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also the Dunn elim only happened cause we switched it there end of day and it could have been swapped to just about anyone

I suppose it is true that Isis was voting Dunn prior but she also voted srckz/Infy/Emily (or at least supported there) if memory serves so i suppose the context is really important

rocks don't fall if we noelim then scum nokills tonight right? Oh wait they do then. Sigh ok
In post 3232, Chromium wrote:tbh from an objective standpoint its either Emily or I so like - I'm down to either: lim Emily here or no lim.

I am a bit less down to lim our slot.
So let's talk abt what u saw with regards to isis/dunn not being teamed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3250 (isolation #318) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh yes when Isis voted Dunn that was actually when she herself was the strongest wagon with both me and Chromium on her, so lul

And the only support for srckz at the time was Dunn himself who just got called out by srckz for being scummy (and he was kinda scummy). So I doubt scum!isis votes srckz there, game would be a slam dunk rn

However srckz did swap to Emily afterwards to put Emily at 2 votes which would have been a decent pivot for Isis to go to at some point (she didnt end up doing that though. It is prolly worth noting Isis had a more hard stance that Infy/Dunn were scummier than Emily just a bit ago in so that was prolly impossible)

So Isis probably couldn't vote srckz or Emily there which were the only counterwagons besides herself.. so then the question is whether or not Isis would keep Dunn in her scumleans later in the day as scum to which i would probably say "Yes, it's possible" because earlier in the game Isis vouched for Dunn but as public opinion turned against him so did hers (you can see this turnaround in and , and i mean he was kinda scummy yeah so fair enough for either alignment i guess) -- plus Isis still reiterated the Infy scumread for the rest of the day ( again) so she did still have one stronger.

remember that isis was definitely on board for srckz/infy/even emily (even though she usually townleaned emily) even 10 posts before her vote on Dunn ()

So is it possible Isis can be with Dunn, from what i can tell, possibly yes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3252 (isolation #319) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

slightly suspicious entrance but hi grandpa
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3253 (isolation #320) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

not suspicious as in scummy
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3256 (isolation #321) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Uhhhhhh the tldr

Scum did this mechanically correct thing N1 which spewed some bullshit to me but whatever that's behind us now basically it made chrome/srckz/emily seem townier and also made srckz/infinity seem like an impossible team

*but most ppl yesterday wanted to kill inside srckz/Emily/Infinity*

But then we didnt we killed Dunn instead and he was scum

This has spewed srckz town at the bare minimum

There are players who come across as really towny to me aka Ydrasse/Infinity/Chrome/Emily but Emily is currently up for debate i think
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3267 (isolation #322) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3254, GrandpaMo wrote:the only thing i noticed was chromimuim weird and awkward aggression playing similar on how i would do as scum
The tldr of my notes on Chrome is that they could have made certain pushes yesterday to win (I think) but instead they didnt and pushed their own thing at all times it felt to me.

Additionally, Chrome seemed to spew that they didnt do the N1 nightkill but that's subjective i just thought it came across as genuine and not acting

Also if Chrome were to have made that nightkill I think they would have tried to use it to frame Isis (Since their personal understanding of the nightkill was that Johnny was killed for reads) much quicker than they did. Instead they only really made that push late in the day as if they hadnt realized it til then.

Essentially im not seeing much of an agenda there

The worst thing that Chrome has done was vehemently try to get the Dunn elimination stopped which did tear at me a little bit but i can easily see coming from town too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3269 (isolation #323) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3263, GrandpaMo wrote:wait was i suppose to do something at night
Yes but it's inconsequential luckily

had you been assigned to dungeon or guillotine you might have made us lose but we lucked out there lol

Actually if you were assigned to dungeon we wouldve won if Isis is scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3276 (isolation #324) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3274, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3269, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3263, GrandpaMo wrote:wait was i suppose to do something at night
Yes but it's inconsequential luckily

had you been assigned to dungeon or guillotine you might have made us lose but we lucked out there lol

Actually if you were assigned to dungeon we wouldve won if Isis is scum
i did something lol
If you used a tracker or went to camp then you did it correctly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3278 (isolation #325) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm not level 3 emily
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3281 (isolation #326) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

We also have to eliminate today I think since last night no death -> today no elim -> tonight no death is a tie
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3285 (isolation #327) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh no you're right
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3287 (isolation #328) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's probably a mech win then
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3295 (isolation #329) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lv. 3 Emily -> Dungeon, get Cop
Lv. 2 Ydrasse -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Isis -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Chrome -> Watch Dungeon
Lv. 2 Morning -> Camp
Lv. 2 srckz -> Camp
Lv. 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine

Result: Dungeon cannot kill. Guillo cannot kill. Campers cannot kill. Cop shot is given to Emily.

->

Lv. 3 Morning -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Ydrasse -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Isis -> Dungeon
Lv. 2 Chrome -> Watch Dungeon
Lv. 3 Emily -> Cop Someone
Lv. 3 srckz -> Camp
Lv. 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine

Result: Dungeon cannot kill. Guillo cannot kill. Campers cannot kill. Emily receives a Cop result.

Game proceeds to nightless with 7 players and 1 clear. You just need one strong townread and town wins the game because you can eliminate every other player for free.

The only way for scum to win is by being the towniest player alive at this moment. You're correct Emily
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3297 (isolation #330) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

So in other words unless I am scum or maybe srckz is scum, it's game over. And you can use the cop shot on one of us anyway and then eliminate literally every other player for free.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3298 (isolation #331) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

im curious if anyone wants to talk abt it maybe being Isis and why they think it isnt
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3306 (isolation #332) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Night kills are impossible from here on out
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3309 (isolation #333) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Basically we no eliminate twice and then the game transforms into nightless with a cop result on one player

Meaning we only need 1 town correct to win

If we start eliminating now that will mess up our night actions
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3311 (isolation #334) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You're saying emily visited the dungeon...?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3317 (isolation #335) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That is what she was supposed to do
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3320 (isolation #336) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Anyway yeah this is really boring now but unless anyone sees an issue we have to wait through 2 no elim phases and 2 night phases

But we can still discuss who scum is of course

pedit:

Camp = Train = Leveling up
Guillotine = Preparing the guillotine = sharpening the guillotine
dungeon = questing = going into the dungeon
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3322 (isolation #337) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

tonight:

Level 3 Emily + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 Isis -> Dungeon (7)

Level 2 Chrome -> Watch Dungeon

Level 2 Morning + Level 2 srckz -> Camp

Level 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3323 (isolation #338) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i dont think there's any way scum can kill through that correct if wrong
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3328 (isolation #339) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh I assumed you had it

It's not like it really matters who i dont think

But that works..... basically the same way, just might to change the N4 dungeon party a little i think
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3332 (isolation #340) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh did we make up camping as a term? Lmfao
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3333 (isolation #341) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah that's a better use of the Watcher..... probably
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3337 (isolation #342) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah there's no way out of that oki yup

-

Level 3 Emily + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 MT -> Dungeon (7)

Level 2 Chrome + Level 2 Morning + Level 2 srckz -> Camp, watcher watches camp

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3341 (isolation #343) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

There'll be 7 alive nightless with a clear on 1 player

scum doesnt kill the night after this one either

So

srckz (cleared)
Morning
Emily
Ydrasse
Chrome
Grandpa
Isis

We are essentially able to eliminate 6 players no?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3347 (isolation #344) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3337, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah there's no way out of that oki yup

-

after this:

Level 3 + Level 2 + Level 2 + Level 2 -> Dungeon
Level 3 + Level 2 -> Cop/Camp
Level 1 -> Guillotine

Scum STILL can't win with a party wipe + nightkill if i have this right

we go to 7p nightless with a clear
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3351 (isolation #345) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3344, Isis wrote:
In post 3337, Morning Tweet wrote:Yeah there's no way out of that oki yup

-

Did you just use the Japanese term "oki" in casual conversation

After our wedding we are doing a few recommitment ceremonies every year or so right
if it means okay then yes but otherwise no

and definitely, maybe even more frequently than that (^ω^)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3354 (isolation #346) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

ヽ(^∀^)ノ
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3356 (isolation #347) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If scum isn't able to kill then PR claiming doesnt matter i think

The cop also can be anyone (its going to be emily in this case) because their result is confirmed after they're eliminated
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3364 (isolation #348) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3359, unwnd wrote:If im clear why not just give the cop to me lol
it's better to give it to someone that we eliminate

also it's gonna be given to a lvl 3 person
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3366 (isolation #349) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

a day plan?

im around on and off tonight
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3368 (isolation #350) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lul im conf biased when i see some of their interactions so now half of it seems awkward/off

i get the impression that when pressure was on isis she voted dunn to distance because up til then she only voted/supported srckz/infy/emily
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3379 (isolation #351) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3372, srckz wrote:Isis ballparks Dunn as town for a while but then has a snap realization that perhaps complacency has been affecting her own reads and switches.
yup
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3380 (isolation #352) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i loveee isisssssssssssssssssss
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3386 (isolation #353) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

who is scum isis
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3402 (isolation #354) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

We can murder Isis/Emily/Ydrasse and if that doesn't win, we can murder some more! everyone except one person to be exact

If Isis isn't scum Ydrasse would be my next guess probably

So we could do like Isis>Ydrasse>Emily>Infinity>Chrome (Srckz being the cop check in this scenario, idk how the cop check should be used but i was thinking on the person i think is least likely...? Idk really)

Or emily sooner if thats what ppl like, thats also valid

This is killing my desire to investigate any further because if everyone trusts me its just over

Isis might be town though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3404 (isolation #355) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3391, Isis wrote:Tweet kind of carried me on this emotional journey progression of her approaching the game with the aim of winning it that was like like so tangible and palpable, it was just a crazy townreadable day 2. It's like trying to get a watch read or compass read on a watch that has been peeled open so you can watch all the intricate tiny gears and pin tick precisely and meticulously and then asking yourself what you are looking at.
this is the prettiest read of me ive ever read
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3429 (isolation #356) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Tonight:

Level 3 Emily + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 Morning -> Dungeon (7)

Level 2 Chrome + Level 2 Isis + Level 2 srckz -> Camp / Watcher watches camp

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3430 (isolation #357) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3423, Emily wrote:Everytime I read Tweetie say "oki" I smile a little inside ٩(◕‿◕。)۶
(/ω\)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3442 (isolation #358) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3443 (isolation #359) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Tonight:

Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 Chrome + Level 3 Isis + Level 3 srckz -> Dungeon (9)

Level 3 Emily -> Cops anyone

Level 2 Morning -> Camp

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If scum inside the dungeon abandons ship and nightkills (Say, Ydrasse abandons and kills Morning). Then Emily and Grandpa know Ydrasse is scum and kill her next day.

If Emily, Morning, or Grandpa kill -- the dungeon will be completed and everyone will know scum is one of those three. We can execute almost every player so this is no problem.

If scum does not kill, we know one player to be town confirmed and require only one correct townread to autowin nightless.

Is this beatable?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3444 (isolation #360) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It is critically important that the guillotine is set up btw in the case scum inside the dungeon sabotages it. So maybe just to be safe:

Tonight:

Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 Chrome + Level 3 Isis + Level 3 srckz -> Dungeon (9)

Level 2 Morning + Level 1 Grandpa -> Guillotine

It doesn't really matter if multiple people do guillotine, we're not looking for whether or not it's prepared.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3447 (isolation #361) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It's Emily she had the highest level going into the dungeon
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3448 (isolation #362) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3445, Chromium wrote:if scum is in dungeon, the guillotine willl be armed because scum is not outside the dungeon.
ye but if Grandpa forgets to arm it then we'd lose so I'll just have both of us do it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3452 (isolation #363) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Scum always loses if they nightkill. Do you see a way for them to do so?

And yeah that's why im just having us both do guillotine for redundancy
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3453 (isolation #364) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

NIGHT ONE

Dunnstral[1] kills Johnny

Johnny[1] dungeons
Grandpa[1] dungeons
srckz[1] dungeons

Isis[1] camps
Emily[1] camps
Ydrasse[1] camps
Chromium[1] camps

Morning[1] guillotines

--------------------------------------

NIGHT TWO

Grandpa[1] tracks Emily

Isis[2] dungeons
Chromium[2] dungeons
srckz[1] dungeons

Emily[2] camps
Morning[1] camps

Ydrasse[2] guillotines

NIGHT THREE

Chromium[2] watches Camp

Emily[3] dungeons
Morning[2] dungeons
Ydrasse[2] dungeons

Isis[2] camps
srckz[1] camps

Grandpa[1] guillotines

NIGHT FOUR (FUTURE)

Emily[3] cops Any

Isis[3] dungeons
Ydrasse[2] dungeons
Chromium[2] dungeons
srckz[2] dungeons

Morning[2] guillotines
Grandpa[1] guillotines
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3454 (isolation #365) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

two things:

I made a mistake calculating srckz' level. They should be level 2. That's fine because 3+2+2+2=9. I figured i had something wrong there

also, we know Dunn committed the night 1 nightkill because a dungeon would have failed by now due to the level requirement not being met.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3456 (isolation #366) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3453, Morning Tweet wrote:NIGHT FOUR (FUTURE)

Emily[3] cops Any

Isis[3] dungeons
Ydrasse[2] dungeons
Chromium[2] dungeons
srckz[2] dungeons

Morning[2] guillotines
Grandpa[1] guillotines
if your level doesn't match this list you should tell me now -- but i dont think it's possible since we would have failed a dungeon before now if you werent these levels.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3457 (isolation #367) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3455, Chromium wrote:if scum abandon dungeon it becomes a 50/50 at the end because we dont achieve nightless
if Ydrasse abandons dungeon and kills me:

Emily[3] cops Any [lives]

Isis[3] dungeons [dies]
Ydrasse[2] dungeons [lives]
Chromium[2] dungeons[dies]
srckz[2] dungeons [dies]

Morning[2] guillotines [dies]
Grandpa[1] guillotines [lives]

Emily and Grandpa then eliminate Ydrasse with the guillotine because she is the sole survivor of the dungeon and therefore guilty

Am I missing something
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3459 (isolation #368) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

LOL

So here's my plan for tonight which I don't think is breakable.

Tonight:

Level 3 Isis + Level 2 Ydrasse + Level 2 Chrome + Level 2 srckz -> Dungeon (9)

Result: We enter seven player nightless with one clear.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3473 (isolation #369) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why would scum Infinity start a wagon on Dunn rather than just vote Isis with me though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3490 (isolation #370) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3484, GrandpaMo wrote:scum can only be tweet, emily, nd isis i believe
That is not true scum can be any player
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3491 (isolation #371) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3459, Morning Tweet wrote:
Tonight:

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3492 (isolation #372) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I am going to assume everyone has the levels I have written down since no one corrected me.

If everyone follows this plan it is unbreakable. Pls do

I'll hammer the end day in a min
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3494 (isolation #373) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Out of curiosity how am i in your PoE
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3497 (isolation #374) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You allow scum to nightkill if you put more than four players on the dungeon. Having exactly four on the dungeon is what freezes them
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3506 (isolation #375) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3504, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3502, Emily wrote:
In post 3497, Morning Tweet wrote:You allow scum to nightkill if you put more than four players on the dungeon. Having exactly four on the dungeon is what freezes them
^ this is super important

exactly those four people assigned to dungeon need to go dungeon, no more no less.
what if one of those 4 is scum
They lose if they don't go to dungeon. The three dungeon townies die and the scum nightkills someone -- then it's 2v1 Xylo with a guillotine set up. Scum loss
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3507 (isolation #376) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3491, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3459, Morning Tweet wrote:
Tonight:

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3508 (isolation #377) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: End Day

That was sufficient time for any level errors to be pointed out, and if you want to discuss who is scum we got plenty of time in nightless
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3512 (isolation #378) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That was a spectacular day one of yours
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3513 (isolation #379) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

sniff

Isis has descended into the dungeon never to return..
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3514 (isolation #380) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

should have killed me too (╥﹏╥)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3515 (isolation #381) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

We really let scum dictate over us D1 (╯︵╰,)

Damn though

You could have killed me if you didn't switch me with Johnny!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3516 (isolation #382) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That end of day move felt highly unnecessary, I was completely pocketed by that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3517 (isolation #383) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ah, but killing Johnny was something Dunnstral noticed during the night phase, wasn't it? So killing inside the dungeon to frame two of them probably wasn't on the table yet. It made sense by virtue of it looking pretty towny then.

Haha Chrome's Ydrasse tinfoiling hahahahahaha whoops

I would say you moved me because I was so pocketed, but you probably weren't planning on killing the dungeon yet I don't think.

Ydrasse had so much fknm power D1. probably could have gotten away vigging two people i think but still checkin
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3519 (isolation #384) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh come now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3520 (isolation #385) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

convenient is an understatement
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3521 (isolation #386) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh yeah, had you nightkilled that would affirmatively reveal an accident was not made. Didn't think about it that way.

I'm still experiencing survivor's guilt though, did you consider that? ;_;
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3522 (isolation #387) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1984, Morning Tweet wrote:If what srckz says is true she plays scum similar to me in that respect and there's little chance moving me to guillo was a puppetmaster move
I need to know why this was done though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3524 (isolation #388) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Alright
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3527 (isolation #389) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh no it's over I just wanted to hear what everyone says
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3608 (isolation #390) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Really fun one, good game x3

sorry about leaving there at the end, i didn't have any time before I lost access

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”