Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 2.3
Apollon et sa méditation entourée des 9 muses (The Meditation of Apollo and the Nine Muses), bas-relief, Théâtre des Champs Elysées, by Antoine Bourdelle, 1910-12.

T3
(3): Titus, Jake the Wolfie, KidAmn
Roden
(2): Egix96, VFP
KidAmn
(1): Rannygazoo
geraintm
(1): Roden

Not voting
(4): DrippingGoofball, cw357, geraintm, T3

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to yeet.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-26 01:04:00)

Notes:
  • Seeking a replacement for cw357.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by VFP »

I guess so.
Well we'll know more hopefully with a replace in.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

CW might be playing the most unconventional long-con we have ever seen. It is highly unlikely and I hope they know it will make them appear like an antiwanted mafia player, but maybe their plan is to keep from talking to prevent self-incrimination, because of the percarious situation they found themselves in.

I do not believe nor endorse this, but it could be a reason why CW has been dead silent.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

It’s NAI. He was like this as town too.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Wait a sec. The wiki says that a single doctor can’t save a target from multiple attacks. So if a doc and a vig targeted JR, then mafia could kill her. That would cause confusion (at least to me) and it would let the mafia confirm there’s only one doctor, while obscuring what happened at night to town.

Is it worth it over targeting the doctor or vig, though?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Roden »

I think that's definitely possible. I just think that it's extremely risky. Scum has to hope there actually is a Vig and that they plan to follow through on the kill. This could make the CW slot look like a liar while confusing the rest of the town about what happened. Only problem is if they guess wrong about the Vig, then it's a no kill night and it makes their win con much harder to reach by essentially confirming Jessica and CW as town.

Honestly, it kinda makes sense. But the CW slot can easily confirm or deny if it's even possible. It's something to bring back up once we get his replacement.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Roden »

Well, actually it's only a no kill night if the Vig doesn't even exist. They could just target someone else if they didn't want to make a gambit play.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 750, Umlaut wrote:
Vote Count 2.3
Apollon et sa méditation entourée des 9 muses (The Meditation of Apollo and the Nine Muses), bas-relief, Théâtre des Champs Elysées, by Antoine Bourdelle, 1910-12.

T3
(3): Titus, Jake the Wolfie, KidAmn
Roden
(2): Egix96, VFP
KidAmn
(1): Rannygazoo
geraintm
(1): Roden

Not voting
(4): DrippingGoofball, cw357, geraintm, T3

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to yeet.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-26 01:04:00)

Notes:
  • Seeking a replacement for cw357.
Looking at the vc I have some level of tr on everyone but Egix who is not on me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 742, Roden wrote:Titus, what do you think of KA's summary being inconsistent with his reads? Do you think I'm just full of shit or possibly looking for town mistakes?

I understand you think any of the three of us being scum is a valid option, but I'd like to know your perspective here. Even if you're uncertain, that's better than sitting on the fence.
Talking this out may help.

Your vote is on Geratim to get KidAmn to vote there, not because you necessarily think Geratim is the scummiest. My gut wants the question answered of why not vote KidAmn?

Yet, I agree that Geratim hasn't brought much to the table which can be cause for concern, so voting there makes sense and gambiting a scumread feels townie even though your vote isn't on your scumread.

KidAmn's expression of shit being organic is likely true, regardless of his alignment. Yet, he's not taking a stance on Geratim for the most part. He's still not really commenting on his position now when asked. He's just defending his NAI procedure.

Overall, if I had to guess, I'd put KidAmn as the scum out of the three but don't hold me to it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:49 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Roden

Let's make it interesting.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:46 am

Oh fuck, I legitimately forgot DGB was playing in this game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:37 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 739, Roden wrote:Also, side note but I think there's a pretty good chance CW is going to replace out since he still hasn't posted. We might not know what happened with him for another day.
Their replacement will know their actions right?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:39 am

Post by geraintm »

I havent brought anything to the table because no point until cw told us what happened. I've said that all the way through ,,not my fault they flaked
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:10 am

In post 762, geraintm wrote:I havent brought anything to the table because no point until cw told us what happened. I've said that all the way through ,,not my fault they flaked
It isn't your fault they flaked, it is your fault that you were waiting for them to say something.

While they were silent, you could've contributed to the game. Instead, you didn't do much of anything. It is your fault for not contributing or participating.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Roden »

In post 761, geraintm wrote:
In post 739, Roden wrote:Also, side note but I think there's a pretty good chance CW is going to replace out since he still hasn't posted. We might not know what happened with him for another day.
Their replacement will know their actions right?
They should.
In post 760, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Oh fuck, I legitimately forgot DGB was playing in this game.
They still haven't answered your question btw. They just posted to prod dodge and put a naked vote on me. Again.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:04 am

I'm not prod dodging you filthy red role PM player and I am strategically voting so that the wagons are 3 vs. 3 to see what the next moves will be.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Roden »

In post 758, Titus wrote:
In post 742, Roden wrote:Titus, what do you think of KA's summary being inconsistent with his reads? Do you think I'm just full of shit or possibly looking for town mistakes?

I understand you think any of the three of us being scum is a valid option, but I'd like to know your perspective here. Even if you're uncertain, that's better than sitting on the fence.
Talking this out may help.

Your vote is on Geratim to get KidAmn to vote there, not because you necessarily think Geratim is the scummiest. My gut wants the question answered of why not vote KidAmn?

Yet, I agree that Geratim hasn't brought much to the table which can be cause for concern, so voting there makes sense and gambiting a scumread feels townie even though your vote isn't on your scumread.

KidAmn's expression of shit being organic is likely true, regardless of his alignment. Yet, he's not taking a stance on Geratim for the most part. He's still not really commenting on his position now when asked. He's just defending his NAI procedure.

Overall, if I had to guess, I'd put KidAmn as the scum out of the three but don't hold me to it.
This has basically been my thought process.

KA still hasn't posted a real response to this, nor has he said much of anything else since, which looks like he's trying to stall out until he's in prod dodge range. I'm fairly certain the reason he's doing this is because if he's scum, he's not in a favorable position. He seems too scared to commit to a vote that involves actual reads.

As of now, he can just hide behind a policy vote on T3. But why is he seemingly cautious about voting Geraint? Why doesn't he just accuse me of being opportunistic or trying to bus a scum partner? The only answers I can think of is that A) he doesn't want to needlessly bus a scum partner, and B) he's scared of how that will make him look if he attacks me further and publicly says he doesn't want to vote Geraint. Which is strange for someone who made a very snarky and condescending summary of the game.

I put my vote on Geraint to see what KA would do. I gave him a full day to at least attempt to look town, and he refused.

VOTE: KidAmn
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Roden »

In post 765, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not prod dodging you filthy red role PM player and I am strategically voting so that the wagons are 3 vs. 3 to see what the next moves will be.
We both know you don't actually think I'm scum lol.

If you're not prod dodging then why are there huge gaps between your posts? Why have your posts had such little content lately? And why don't you think it's suspicious that KA thinks you're likely scum? Why have you said literally nothing about what's going on with the game recently?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Roden »

DGB, the last gap between your posts was almost 35 hours. You cannot convince me that wasn't a prod dodge.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:49 am

Yeah, not liking DGB here again.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:03 am

Thirty-five hours is a prod dodge?

Sometimes I visit the thread and decide there isn't much to say.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Roden »

In post 770, DrippingGoofball wrote:Thirty-five hours is a prod dodge?

Sometimes I visit the thread and decide there isn't much to say.
If you're popping into the thread after multiple 30+ hour gaps of silence just to say you have nothing to say...doesn't that sound exactly like a prod dodge?

How do you have nothing to say anyway? All you've added on Day 2 is that you like KA (even though he thinks you're likely scum) and you left a naked vote on me. Nothing that's happened so far is worth a comment? What about all the questions people have asked you?

You can't claim you have nothing to say when people are asking you questions and you've decided to actively ignore them.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:27 am

I had something to say this time which is to vote you and see what happens.

There's a first time for everything, like DGB being chided for not posting enough.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:30 am

Oh and I voted with a comment: "let's make it interesting."

When the votecount looks a little too stagnant, it's a good strategy to make two players equal and see the resulting momentum shift.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: ka