LOADED QUESTIONS: ROUND 31 RESULTS

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

/in
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 16, Nexus wrote:What the fuck is a long furby
It’s like a short furby but bigger
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 29, Nahdia wrote:uh did my guesses not make the cut?
Mine neither
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

N, EP, lalalalalalfucks pls
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I thought surfing was obvious because Australian and it wasn't gonna be N
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That one classic novel I think is bad is Frankenstien, not like, it's not for me but I can see it's good like Dickens or LOTR, but like, it's just plain bad
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 98, SleepyKrew wrote:I am no memer >:(
You're lying to no one but yourself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 104, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Do people *really* think I do self-deprecating jokes? That's just sad.

also I have never said a "your mom" joke ever and i'm not about to start now
Have you ever seen any of the your mum jokes made by Joe, you'd probably actually enjoy them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I messed mine up, mine should have read

“Slay the crocodile with one strike and then as I walk away with an explosion in the background, say “in a while, crocodile”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hoisted by your own petard
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #233 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

George Bailey how the fuck did you guess my response incorrectly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #243 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Paper Mario TTYD
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #246 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's a nae-nae?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #273 (isolation #13) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can I make a pernickety request?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #275 (isolation #14) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can the answers be formatted in

List of people

List of answers

it makes it a lot easier to make guesses and format my reponse, at least how I do it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #326 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 325, Cheetory6 wrote:Doing something special for round 30 because why not, right?

For this round there's going to be three different questions. The twist is that all of the answers to all three questions are going to get mixed together into a big ugly pile.
Guessers will get two points for guessing someone correctly, but another point for guessing what category the answer was for. Hopefully this is fun! We'll see I guess!

Round 30: MULTI-QUESTION BONANZA

30-a. What's something you'd want to say if you had control of the PA system at a grocery store?
30-b. What's your favourite song lyric?
30-c. What's your stance on candles?
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
I never stand on candles
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #345 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Miltank is an entity

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”