Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 575, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 573, Seanzie wrote:Zyla
:oops: :shifty: :? :neutral: :!: :idea: :?: :o
If you have a question, words are generally better.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 525, tris wrote:
In post 240, T3 wrote:Shrek is doing a questionable but newbie town play.
yes i think so
UNVOTE:
In post 541, tris wrote:
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

In no particular order...

Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee
Zyla -- No real lean yet, but gut says town, so here she stands for now

True null
Titus -- I got nothin yet

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Happy Thursday morning, tear me to pieces.
these are very lazy scumreads
In post 545, tris wrote:VOTE: titus i feel like;

I'm getting the feeling that,
tris
is playing clumsy scum.

UNVOTE: Pavowski

VOTE: tris
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 549, Taco Hemingway wrote:also this is a post that I want absolutely no one to react to at this point in time for obvious reasons but this is hilariously obviously a mason game and I hate how I can sense these things consistently atp.
What do you mean?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk Lucifer/pav/Galaxis/salsa?/t3
All LHF players :lol:

Strong players can't be scum? Or you're scared to face them? :wink:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 571, Shrek wrote:
In post 547, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 531, Taco Hemingway wrote:Does anyone scumread Lucifer?
btw I made this post with the intent that I am currently townreading them - For those switching tracks to them, is it simply because they are low activity or is there a deeper reason for the vote?
nah its cause hes inactive and got overly defensive previously
Taco
's overly defensiveness is
misguided town
to you but
Lucifer
is scum for that?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 573, Seanzie wrote:
Salsabil Faria
I'm so gonna blow your mind in this game :lol:

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Shrek »

yes because taco has made points to support his own arguments and gotten into heated discussions (which he probably does all the time), which makes me think that he's misguided town. lucifer on the other hand pops in to defend himself and insults the person who questioned him and has a total of pretty much three posts, then leaves just as quickly.

and yeah my read on taco could be wrong, but right now he is a fountain of information that can be iso'd while lucifer if he is town isnt helping much at all
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Shrek »

like he literally hasnt given any analysis on the game while taco has more than just being defensive. its that simple
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Fair enough!

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:15 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

@seanzie not understanding how you have pavowski at the bottom of your reads list but you have barely interacted with the slot or even voted it when the wagon was building there.
Explain this please.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 579, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Kinda rude to call yourself LHF :?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:23 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 582, Shrek wrote:yes because taco has made points to support his own arguments and gotten into heated discussions (which he probably does all the time), which makes me think that he's misguided town. lucifer on the other hand pops in to defend himself and insults the person who questioned him and has a total of pretty much three posts, then leaves just as quickly.

and yeah my read on taco could be wrong, but right now he is a fountain of information that can be iso'd while lucifer if he is town isnt helping much at all
Dunno my dude id be pretyy pissed myself if i got shitpushed on the stuff lucifer was pushed on + they cited being busy.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 587, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 579, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Kinda rude to call yourself LHF :?
No it's not! It happens with me on a general basis.

LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:27 am

Post by LuciferMorningStar »

In post 582, Shrek wrote:yes because taco has made points to support his own arguments and gotten into heated discussions (which he probably does all the time), which makes me think that he's misguided town. lucifer on the other hand pops in to defend himself and insults the person who questioned him and has a total of pretty much three posts, then leaves just as quickly.

I didn't insult anyone, saying "what an absolute fucking joke mate" is not an insult. Also, I've made 5 posts, not 3. And I never popped in to defend myself, I simply said that I will not partake in voting on Day 1 and people made a big deal about that. Besides, I have like a 16-18 hour period (includes sleep) where I don't have access to my computer and I don't like to use forum sites on my phone, because it is a pain in the ass to type stuff out when I'm so used to my fancy gaming PC and keyboard at home.
In post 534, Shrek wrote:i think that he's slightly misguided by tunneling and reading too much into different posts (like yours), but theres nothing specifically scummy of his that stands out to me besides getting a bit overly defensive earlier on

yes, but at the moment it's hard to distinguish the two so i'm gonna be waiting and analyzing people who have done distinctively scummy things without looking too closely at his stuff for now

honestly if it were up to me i would suggest lynching the less talkative people like lucifer and galaxis since it's still early on in the game and mafia isnt likely to kill them at the night. the more people talk the more likely they are to incriminate themselves. i am reading people based on dayplay but in the first day it's notably easier for a scum to get by
It's pretty scummy of you to suggest lynching us for the sole reason of us just being quiet, apparently. That is a very bad decision which has a very high chance of mislynching town. How do you know I'm not an important
Town
power role? You shouldn't just randomly lynch people on day 1 when no night actions have been performed. I don't see why I'm scummy because I don't want to vote or lynch D1. I just think its silly. Pretty much all of the games I've looked at on here, town always gets mislynched on day 1. I don't even think you should be able to vote on Day 1 and I personally prefer games which start at night, but that's just me. I don't know how people play here, as I've only ever played forum Mafia on SC2Mafia.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Lucifer
: please read
I prefer they, thanks :)
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

eliminating d1 gives better info than any investigative. Give it a few games and you'll see. Especially in closed games where you *aren't guaranteed an investigative*
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 487, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 458, LuciferMorningStar wrote: You should realize that people have life's outside of this bloody game, even if you don't.
No personal attacking business here
Lucifer
!
This was an insult
Lucifer

Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 590, LuciferMorningStar wrote:I didn't insult anyone, saying "what an absolute fucking joke mate" is not an insult.
It comes pretty close to it, but "I have a life even if you don't" feels like the worse part of that post to me.
590, Luci wrote:It's pretty scummy of you to suggest lynching us for the sole reason of us just being quiet, apparently. That is a very bad decision which has a very high chance of mislynching town. How do you know I'm not an important
Town
power role? You shouldn't just randomly lynch people on day 1 when no night actions have been performed. I don't see why I'm scummy because I don't want to vote or lynch D1. I just think its silly. Pretty much all of the games I've looked at on here, town always gets mislynched on day 1. I don't even think you should be able to vote on Day 1 and I personally prefer games which start at night, but that's just me. I don't know how people play here, as I've only ever played forum Mafia on SC2Mafia.
I touched on this in , but we have a certain amount of mis-elims possible, and with an odd number of people, a no-lim is going to reduce that number by one, so we end up giving up a
possible
scum elimination and scum gets their NK as normal. Also, starting in the night phase just seems kind of cruel to whoever gets killed, since they don't get a chance to play
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 586, Taco Hemingway wrote:@seanzie not understanding how you have pavowski at the bottom of your reads list but you have barely interacted with the slot or even voted it when the wagon was building there.
Explain this please.
Not sure why you don't understand me voting my top scumread over my second-most scumread, but even if that wasn't the case, I probably still wouldn't have voted there when the wagon was growing, because I'm not ready to commit to a Povowski flip.

As far as interactions, idk what to tell ya. I poke and prod where I see fit. If I haven't interacted with Pavowski recently it is because either I didn't see anything pokable, or because other people were already poking where I would poke.

Your vote comment here is weird. Why would you expect my vote to be there?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:01 am

Post by T3 »

Seanzie seems towny but I can't explain why because of ongoing games.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Seanzie »

@Tris

I just looked through your ISO and couldn't get a sense as to where your head is at. You have a few pokes here and there, but don't really give reads.

Do you have any scumreads? Townreads? What are your thoughts right now?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Seanzie »

Morning thoughts - a few movements. In particular Shrek has gone up a touch, where Tris and Ssbm have gone down a bit. I also added the magic clear line*.

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

*For the record, the magic clear line does not in itself say anything about people above and below it. Instead, it is just the line that IF we went into auto right now based on this list, we would win as long as everyone above the line is clear

Does anyone have any major gripes with anyone above the magic clear line?

Does anyone have strong town feelings for anyone below the magic clear line?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 596, T3 wrote:Seanzie seems towny but I can't explain why because of ongoing games.
I second that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”