Post Post #205 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hi everyone.....

Seanzie
's read on
Sherk
and
Taco
in seems weird because all I find till now (means page 2) are NAI stuffs. But if he did this for reaction purpose then it’s ok ig.

On the other hand,
Taco
seemed a little bit aggressive (considering it’s a bit early for that loud reaction) in , which pings me.

Sherk
's and seems fine so far.

[To everyone, is this color readable to you?]
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #206 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 46, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't genuinely believe that Seanzie actually made that kind of leap of logic in accusing Shrek and I of fake interactions.

In fact, my errors in how I perceived them should have tipped them off easily that this was a genuine interaction. It's a complete nonsense conclusion that is meant to discredit 2 people at once.
Defensive response.

In post 50, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 47, Seanzie wrote:
In post 42, Taco Hemingway wrote:your analysis thus far has 0 basis in logic. I have no choice but to conclude you pulled those posts out of your ass.
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
Lol! The juxtposition of these two posts:P

Taco, is Shrek also basing nothing in logic here? Shrek seems to think my assumption is fair, perhaps wrong, but fair. You seem to have the exact opposite opinion.
In post 45, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
weird reaction to someone who just called you scum, wouldn't you say?
you sure have selective reading, don't you?
Shading
Seanzie

In post 52, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 48, Shrek wrote:
its an hour into day ooooone bro im not gonna get heated over a minor sus. its not like hes hard accusing or anything
And you aren't suspicious AT ALL how he reached that conclusion?"

Not a single bit?

Because you and I both know its a garbage conclusion. So I know you should have a similar POV based on that.
Pocketing attempt to
Shrek

In post 53, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 51, Seanzie wrote:
In post 46, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't genuinely believe that Seanzie actually made that kind of leap of logic in accusing Shrek and I of fake interactions.

In fact, my errors in how I perceived them should have tipped them off easily that this was a genuine interaction. It's a complete nonsense conclusion that is meant to discredit 2 people at once.
It is a leap, sure, but it isn't a complete nonsense conclusion, and the point is to see how people react. So far, you are reacting very defensively.
Oh yeah?
Please tell me more :)

If you're scum here, I hope you know that picking a fight with me was a huge mistake and will be your undoing.
Threating
Seanzie

In post 55, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't need to justify shit to you.
In post 57, Taco Hemingway wrote:Do you disagree with my assessment that you're full of shit?
Scum posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324
Check this game, they are
copying
scum!
osuka
's play here.

VOTE: Taco Hemingway

edited the post to remove the size tag from the vote; that breaks the vote counter. whoops - add that to the list of things i need to fix.
- osuka
Last edited by osuka on Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 63, Seanzie wrote:
In post 59, Taco Hemingway wrote:Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

Regardless, why point out I'm defensive? What's your intent with that?
I've already made my intention very clear. I'm seeing how you react.

So far you look like a wolf who is pissed off that you got called out early. It is possible I'm misreading the situation, and townies can get defensive too, but the way you're lashing out about it suggests that you aren't dispirited town, but instead are frustrated wolf.

I could be wrong, so feel free to town it up, but for now, you're going at the bottom of my list.
Town post.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 60, Taco Hemingway wrote:Seanzie, honest question that's important: what's the expected townie response to you when someone makes something up against them? What do you expect a townie to do in that situation.
Though it wasn't aimed at me, I want to express my thought here.

Town!you should have handled the situation by not using emotion or overly defensiveness on the small reaction test.

Usually some scums use this
rude behavior
tactic to dominate town which you clearly know :wink:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 79, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 8, T3 wrote:Hello everyone!
In post 14, T3 wrote:
In post 6, Shrek wrote:ahhh hopefully things get better for you soon titus

anyways this is my first game of mafia on this site despite me being here for like five years so go easy on me plox. thank you
aHave you played mafia before?
In post 19, Taco Hemingway wrote:So Shrek is an alt that's purposefully doing a gimmick. Cool.
T3 feels performative in their initial postings and replies, don't vibe with their tone so far.
Do you think this is an unreasonable conclusion to come to based on the first 2 posts?
Same goes for you also.

If you think early posts from
T3
are scummy (which I think NAI) then why your early posts/interaction with anyone can't be scummy to others?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 84, tris wrote:VOTE: seanzie wheee!!!
In post 99, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: VOTE: Seanzie

You fell right into the taco trap
What are you guys seeing which I'm not seeing???

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 103, Taco Hemingway wrote:So to answer truthfully - I fudged it a little. I thought genuinely that your question was a bit weird to have as a reply to anything, like a scum who tries to desperately look like they are solving right off the bat. It was something to latch onto to push off of and move the game forward. You are partially correct. It was a trumped up shade that was meant to elicit a reaction from you.

I find your immediate defensiveness from it and your recent doubling down towny.
like a scum who tries to desperately look like they are solving right off the bat

:lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 211, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 103, Taco Hemingway wrote:So to answer truthfully - I fudged it a little. I thought genuinely that your question was a bit weird to have as a reply to anything, like a scum who tries to desperately look like they are solving right off the bat. It was something to latch onto to push off of and move the game forward. You are partially correct. It was a trumped up shade that was meant to elicit a reaction from you.

I find your immediate defensiveness from it and your recent doubling down towny.
like a scum who tries to desperately look like they are solving right off the bat

+ trying take control of the game....

common scum move, especially in Day 1.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 126, tris wrote:
In post 121, Seanzie wrote:
In post 100, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 97, Seanzie wrote:
In post 79, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 8, T3 wrote:Hello everyone!
In post 14, T3 wrote:
In post 6, Shrek wrote:ahhh hopefully things get better for you soon titus

anyways this is my first game of mafia on this site despite me being here for like five years so go easy on me plox. thank you
aHave you played mafia before?
In post 19, Taco Hemingway wrote:So Shrek is an alt that's purposefully doing a gimmick. Cool.
T3 feels performative in their initial postings and replies, don't vibe with their tone so far.
Do you think this is an unreasonable conclusion to come to based on the first 2 posts?
If you are concluding that this is reasonable, but my push on you was not... well... idk what to say.
Your push and my gutread on entrance are not the same. Stop comparing it.
Why? Because my push actually had logic (albeit loose page 1 logic) behind it? I noticed a possible teammate interaction. I mentioned it in thread. You got super defensive about it, so I pushed more, and eventually you OMGUS'd me at the end of it. This is typical wolf behavior.

The only thing that gives me pause on my read is the fact that I know you can be very rude and arrogant as town, so some parts of your reaction can be explained by that. I will have to see how you play moving forward, but your T3 "gut read" (Is it a gut read? Calling T3 performative doesn't feel like a gut read, but an analysis of his posts) is bad, so 0 points from me there.
i have never found defensiveness to be indicative of scum. not in isolation
So
Taco
's lashing out at a very early stage of the game is townie to you?

But you're right about defensiveness is not usually a scum indicative, but
Taco
took it on another level. Read the game I mentioned.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 125, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 122, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 118, Taco Hemingway wrote:oh nvm i misread your post i thought you said "despite"
regardless your read on me is wrong here if you are legitimately scumreading me
Okay but I can't just take your word for it y'know.
In post 126, tris wrote: i have never found defensiveness to be indicative of scum. not in isolation
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
:?:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 137, Taco Hemingway wrote:VOTE: Shrek

You've earned an unvote for now though.
In post 138, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Shrek
:shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 144, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 139, Seanzie wrote:
In post 133, Taco Hemingway wrote:
Seanzie: I don't know how to expect a townie to react here

Also seanzie: i am so sure that taco is reacting like scum here
Nope, that isn't what I said at all. Townies can react in all sorts of ways, so I cannot enumerate all towny reactions for you. asking "how would a towny react in this situation?" is not a productive question since it is unanswerable.
Well generally, I expect a townie to react with defiance when accused of something that is implying they are scum. A scum would be much nicer because they know the accusation is true and thus seek to justify and placate.

This should be able to explain my most recent movements :)
Newb town can react like this but not an experienced one like you imo.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 148, Shrek wrote:its like the first two hours of the game literally half of the people havent contributed yet. chill.
When this chilling time of yours will be finished?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 167, Shrek wrote:town leaning:
taco: i think him acting defiant was kind of a bad look for him so early on in the game, but scum would probably not go THAT far to the point of attacking seanzie like that for simply throwing out a light read. like why would he start to tunnel there instead of just leaving it at a convenient point instead of going on with all the effort for several pages. that doesnt seem like mafia to me
Well, how about he is using this '
If I am scum then I'll never take this much attention towards me early in the game as I'm experienced enough
" strategy to get towncred which he is getting atm???

Again I'm talking about the game I mentioned, where they and
osuka
were scum and
Taco
was behaving normal but
osuka
was using the tactic I just mention and everyone townread him and they won basically. This strategy isn't very hard to use where multiple people already said
Taco
can be aggressive as a town.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 218, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 148, Shrek wrote:its like the first two hours of the game literally half of the people havent contributed yet. chill.
When this chilling time of yours will be finished?
and nevermind!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 167, Shrek wrote: i know im town so im not reading too much into it.
Umm.... so you're saying as a town you stay less involved?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 173, Shrek wrote: if you want i can actually claim my role just so we dont like. mislynch right in the beginning of the game. i dont really care if i'm a nightkill since my role is not very useful and it would alleviate suspicion from me so i'm more than happy to be open right now.
AtE.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 182, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yeah I like shrek tonally. He feels open. Up to 141 I felt this already. He has a strange looking wall after that though, there were some points in there that feel wrong to me.
I don't get this post if you townread them or not.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

[quote="In post 217, LuciferMorningStar"what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me). [/quote]
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 224, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 206, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Defensive response.

In post 50, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 47, Seanzie wrote:
In post 42, Taco Hemingway wrote:your analysis thus far has 0 basis in logic. I have no choice but to conclude you pulled those posts out of your ass.
Lol! The juxtposition of these two posts:P

Taco, is Shrek also basing nothing in logic here? Shrek seems to think my assumption is fair, perhaps wrong, but fair. You seem to have the exact opposite opinion.
you sure have selective reading, don't you?
Shading
Seanzie

In post 52, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 48, Shrek wrote:
its an hour into day ooooone bro im not gonna get heated over a minor sus. its not like hes hard accusing or anything
And you aren't suspicious AT ALL how he reached that conclusion?"

Not a single bit?

Because you and I both know its a garbage conclusion. So I know you should have a similar POV based on that.
Pocketing attempt to
Shrek

In post 53, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 51, Seanzie wrote:

It is a leap, sure, but it isn't a complete nonsense conclusion, and the point is to see how people react. So far, you are reacting very defensively.
Oh yeah?
Please tell me more :)

If you're scum here, I hope you know that picking a fight with me was a huge mistake and will be your undoing.
Threating
Seanzie

In post 55, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't need to justify shit to you.
In post 57, Taco Hemingway wrote:Do you disagree with my assessment that you're full of shit?
Scum posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324
Check this game, they are
copying
scum!
osuka
's play here.

oh I'm copying scum osuka's game.. in a game that I was scum in?
Why it's impossible?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 226, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 208, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 60, Taco Hemingway wrote:Seanzie, honest question that's important: what's the expected townie response to you when someone makes something up against them? What do you expect a townie to do in that situation.
Though it wasn't aimed at me, I want to express my thought here.

Town!you should have handled the situation by not using emotion or overly defensiveness on the small reaction test.

Usually some scums use this
rude behavior
tactic to dominate town which you clearly know :wink:
you don't know town me lmao
I'll believe you only after if you flip green, so keep laughing, it's good for mental health.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 231, Taco Hemingway wrote::lol:
No really i think its hilarious you think i would copy someone else's scumgame when mine is plenty fine. I don't copy.

Am i still trying to pocket shrek btw?
The wording was wrong....It's more about showing
I'm being aggressive which keeping attention towards me, so I can't be scum
and using this as a shield which imo scum indicative. Like you fake claim as scum, but other players also do this, so this is copying, my wording was wrong for that. Also mentioned it on other post but you seems to cherry picking my posts.

No, you're not trying to pocket them which makes me think you & them aren’t same alignment most probably.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 238, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
maybe town here because I don’t think scum!them need to ask this question, seems like they wants to sort
Pavowski
here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
maybe town here because I don’t think scum!them need to ask this question, seems like they wants to sort
Pavowski
here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 241, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:[quote="In post 217, LuciferMorningStar"what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.

Besides are we all just gonna ignore the most suspicious post so far? The highlighted line being the most suspicious part of this particular post. This player has also reframed himself from the arguments that took place after this vote.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor,
unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.
That’s how the game is played in this site.

I'm not calling you anything, just pointed a fact that if no one votes on Day 1, it creates suspicion about them. I think you are new in this site, that's why don't know how the mafia games are normally played. It often starts with RVS (random voting stage).

"
I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident Town member and draw attention off themselves
" : don't get this.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Another monology:

Hey look! I am deliberately OMGUSing and you guys already know I'm an experienced player, hence I can't be scum!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 254, Taco Hemingway wrote:How is it omgus?
In post 206, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote: VOTE: Salsa

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 257, Pavowski wrote:
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
I.am.tunneling.them.... I'll only believe them when I see the green flip.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 261, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
Pavowski
here.
Dwlee spewed town on a red salsa flip
You will be confscum when I'll flip green.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 262, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 249, Salsabil Faria wrote:
No really i think its hilarious you think i would copy someone else's scumgame when mine is plenty fine. I don't copy.

and using this as a shield which imo scum indicative. Like you fake claim as scum, but other players also do this, so this is copying, my wording was wrong for that. Also mentioned it on other post but you seems to cherry picking my posts.

No, you're not trying to pocket them which makes me think you & them aren’t same alignment most probably.
What is the difference between my town and scum game, in your view?
Agenda.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 263, Taco Hemingway wrote:Man having several games to reference as meta to dunk people's arguments feels good ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 270, Taco Hemingway wrote:Salsa is uncharitable to a degree that is egregious where they are ignoring entire threads of logic to paint me as scum and ignore any other possibility. That doesnt really come from town. The fact they used a game i was literally in as scum and compared me to a scum partner...who i tried to coach but who wasn't really following me, is peak hilarity to me. Like bro - how desperate are you to make me a mislim here?
So, I shouldn't push my strong scumread??

And get over yourself! It's not like that if you're not here cost town a win or something!

In post 271, Taco Hemingway wrote:If salsa can show some analysis that is more than 1 dimensional towards me, such that Seanzie did - i would be more predisposed to believe their progression on my slot. As is, it feels they are simply searching for whatever they can to isolate anything that can be framed as "scummy".
If you stop cherry-picking, you can see clearly.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 273, Taco Hemingway wrote:Whats the definition of omgus?
Man having several games to reference as meta
, still don't know basic things!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 275, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Salsa
*Thumbs up*

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 278, Taco Hemingway wrote:Why should we believe that you are town?
I'm pushing my top scumread, I'll be pushing my top scumread.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 281, Taco Hemingway wrote:Youre selectively avoiding my points in order to avoid responding to them.
I dont care how much you claim you're tunneled on me - youve been made aware of it so if you are trying to sort in good faith you'll put an effort to read my intent.
I did and I find you scummy, thus pushing you.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 282, Taco Hemingway wrote:I will drown your shallow push with a torrent of my deeper analysis
You can't dominate me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 283, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 279, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 262, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 249, Salsabil Faria wrote:

What is the difference between my town and scum game, in your view?
Agenda.
Strange. Youve never finished any completed games with me as town - thus this was a bit of a trick question.
And no - that's a very shallow buzzword reply. I can meta analyze for you but I'll summarize it for you: ij a few words:
Static, light TMI, uncharitableness, complacency
Yes, I don't play with any town!you yet but 2 scum!you iirr, so I know your scum meta and the agenda you're having here seems scummy to me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 284, Taco Hemingway wrote:Obviously every game is different, but i can link you all my scum games and thats what pops up regularly. NOT what you are accusing me of
I can only believe you when I'll see the green flip or eliminate me, so that I can ask to the mod.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 289, Pavowski wrote: Gun to head? Right this minute?
Taco - Town
Seanzie - Scum
T3 - Town, barely
Shrek - Town
If you think
Taco
is town then why
Shrek
is town to you but not
Seanzie
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 297, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 289, Pavowski wrote: Gun to head? Right this minute?
Taco - Town
Seanzie - Scum
T3 - Town, barely
Shrek - Town
If you think
Taco
is town then why
Shrek
is town to you but not
Seanzie
?
Another thing,
T3
presents his read(s) normally like this but I don't know if it's alignment indicative for him.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 299, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck
Yes, so we agree that the definition is a player who votes someone else solely on the basis that the other player voted them?
In that case: consider that isnt what happned here.
Point is, if you're seeing north, I'm seeing south here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 300, Titus wrote:Taco, Sasil your fight is drowning out my attempts to ease back in. Can you talk about your reads on other slots?
It's my bedtime, so can't hear from me for a long time of period eventually.

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

Rests are null for not enough content or I can't formulate any read on them yet.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 308, Zyla wrote: Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:

I'm not sure what about this particularly fits LAMIST, could you elaborate?
They asked me about what does OMGUS means which (as an experienced player) they should know.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 312, Seanzie wrote:
In post 309, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 300, Titus wrote:Taco, Sasil your fight is drowning out my attempts to ease back in. Can you talk about your reads on other slots?

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

Rests are null for not enough content or I can't formulate any read on them yet.
When you wake up (or before you go to bed if you want), please elaborate on your reads of me and Dwlee.
Check my ISO, it's there.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 318, Seanzie wrote:
In post 313, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

When you wake up (or before you go to bed if you want), please elaborate on your reads of me and Dwlee.
I did look at your ISO, and there isn't much there about me or Dwlee.

For me, the only post where you take a stance about me is here:
In post 207, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 59, Taco Hemingway wrote:Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

So far you look like a wolf who is pissed off that you got called out early. It is possible I'm misreading the situation, and townies can get defensive too, but the way you're lashing out about it suggests that you aren't dispirited town, but instead are frustrated wolf.

I could be wrong, so feel free to town it up, but for now, you're going at the bottom of my list.
Town post.
A naked "town post". Is this the only thing you're townreading me for, or is there more? Also, what exactly makes this such a townpost in your mind, enough to put me as your top townread?

For Dwlee:
In post 250, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
Pavowski
here.
I don't necessarily agree with the idea that scum!them wouldn't ask this. Is this meta based, or based off how wolves play? Also, there is a TON of other stuff in Dwlee's ISO. Do you have any more thoughts about anything else regarding them?

Saying "check my ISO" was not satisfactory here. You haven't given much content on these slots, so I'd like to see what you're thinking here.
Not up for any hard work atm.... will give reasons later if feel to.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 330, Seanzie wrote:
In post 324, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 318, Seanzie wrote:
In post 313, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

I did look at your ISO, and there isn't much there about me or Dwlee.

For me, the only post where you take a stance about me is here:
In post 207, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Town post.
A naked "town post". Is this the only thing you're townreading me for, or is there more? Also, what exactly makes this such a townpost in your mind, enough to put me as your top townread?

For Dwlee:
In post 250, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
Pavowski
here.
I don't necessarily agree with the idea that scum!them wouldn't ask this. Is this meta based, or based off how wolves play? Also, there is a TON of other stuff in Dwlee's ISO. Do you have any more thoughts about anything else regarding them?

Saying "check my ISO" was not satisfactory here. You haven't given much content on these slots, so I'd like to see what you're thinking here.
Not up for any hard work atm.... will give reasons later if feel to.
I would expect if you were town here, you'd at least be able to explain via one or two sentences the jist of your reason for townreading me and leaning town on Dwlee.

UNVOTE: Shrek

VOTE: Salsabil Faria
K

[Free advice: start learning how to chill]

Q: Why you get a townlean from me?
Ans: Your reaction test caused RVS period finishing off early, which I find a town thing for you. Arguments between you and
Taco
seems legit for you as I can also mindmeld with the reasons but mindmelding isn't necessarily town indicative but I don't find any scum agenda there from you.

Q: Why
Dwlee99
gets a nulltown from me?
Ans: When I was writing my readlist, only 2 things I could remembered from
Dwlee99
's post which is (I already explained) and their vote on me because if they didn’t vote for the way I'm behaving here will mean they know my alignment which they shouldn’t as town.

While writing I realize, I don’t remember their other posts. So I'll check their ISO (when I want) and update the read.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 343, Zyla wrote:
In post 340, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 326, Zyla wrote:
In post 323, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm kind of trolling: so is LAMIST and then is a bad reaction to something which doesn't comment on 100 posts that had happened between his first and second posts.
This is how
How does the fact that they are joke posts factor in? Do you still feel that they're important?
It doesn't help because of how late the second one is, when there was plenty of time for Pav to react to anything that had actually happened.
Do you still feel that they're important?
Why don't you think it's not important? Is this because you also ignored all the important discussions on your wall posts but commented on NAI posts only?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 349, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 346, Taco Hemingway wrote:can you point out where you think zyla scumtold?
- the read on me is bad and shallow, the post cjosen by Zyla wrt Salsa are
:?:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

^Nevermind!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 351, T3 wrote:Shrek is locktown.
Why?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 369, Titus wrote:I wanna vote Dwlee but it's pure gut.
I don't remember if you post this less (or less involved) as a town.

UNVOTE: Taco Hemingway

VOTE: Titus

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 412, T3 wrote:Oh yeah, Galaxis didn't /in the newbie queue. And she acts like a child from what I gathered but knows how to use phbb forums lol
Are you shading her?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 414, Titus wrote:This is an odd game with so many newbies and hyperposters. I'm struggling to keep up.

I think Sabsil is town but it's a weaker read.
What's with you writing my name :lol: Use Faria, it's much better than Salsa, Sasil, Sabsil!!!

You shouldn't townread me, even if it's a weak read.... this is TMI for scum!you.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 424, T3 wrote:[be mildly annoyed at]Galaxis[/be mildly annoyed at]
Which you shouldn't and have no right in the 1st place :igmeou:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 434, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 430, Titus wrote:VOTE: Lucifier

I'm on a mission from God and I have a daycop guilty.
Lucifer probably flips scum here I agree
Nah, I don't think so.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 448, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Nah, I don't think so.
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 274, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
In post 273, Taco Hemingway wrote:Whats the definition of omgus?
In post 301, Zyla wrote:... I had a lot to catch up on, so here are two separate walls rather than a really big one
In post 13, Shrek wrote:we're all anime girls on the inside though
I wanna be a cute anime girl, so I'll agree with this
In post 77, T3 wrote:
In post 76, T3 wrote:That doesn't make your read any less fabricated lol
Talking to koba/taco.
Don't you mean... Tacoba? Eh? (I'll show myself out)
In post 89, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 49, Zyla wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko there's no kyōko in melee... who are you??
When I played I dual mained Falco/Link
Smh, it's always Falco..
In post 112, T3 wrote:
In post 111, Shrek wrote:@T3 how do i know youre not an anime girl posing as someone with no profile picture
I have a weird thing about not wanting avatars than I can neither explain nor defend expect that it's an aesthetic.
Even his discord has the solid color avatar that blends into the dark mode background
In post 302, Zyla wrote:
In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:Petition to turboelim Shrek
Write up a good length post on why (with citations) and I might consider it
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
I assume that you mean that it's a
weak
power role? Or do you mean passive vs active type thing?
Either way, it's most likely better to wait until later in the day. If the thread runs out of discussion topics and you still think you need to claim, go for it, but right now it's almost
too
energetic, lol
In post 205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
[To everyone, is this color readable to you?]
Ye, thanks for asking
In post 241, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.
Basically, we have a set amount of miseliminations (elims that land on town) before we lose the game. Half of the time, a no-elim reduces the amount of miselims we have left by one (same as a miselim does), so it's better to eliminate someone and have a
chance
of getting scum then to just avoid elimination altogether
VOTE: Zyla
LOL!

Why did you add my conversation with others also to vote her??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 437, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Was going to finish catching up before commenting on this. Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

But I don't understand the connection between me and
Zyla
here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm here now.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

UNVOTE: Titus

VOTE: Pavowski

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 458, LuciferMorningStar wrote: You should realize that people have life's outside of this bloody game, even if you don't.
No personal attacking business here
Lucifer
!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 461, T3 wrote:Can someone condense the case on kyo or is there none?
I'm reading him null.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 463, Taco Hemingway wrote:Salsa unvote incoming :surprised:
VOTE: pavowski
:roll:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 468, Pavowski wrote:
Salsabil Faria wrote:UNVOTE: Titus

In post 463, Taco Hemingway wrote:Salsa unvote incoming :surprised:
VOTE: pavowski
Well I'm glad I was able to settle the beef between these two, I guess?
I don't have any beef with
Taco

Taco

Taco

Taco

Taco

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 469, Titus wrote:
In post 446, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 414, Titus wrote:This is an odd game with so many newbies and hyperposters. I'm struggling to keep up.

I think Sabsil is town but it's a weaker read.
What's with you writing my name :lol: Use Faria, it's much better than Salsa, Sasil, Sabsil!!!

You shouldn't townread me, even if it's a weak read.... this is TMI for scum!you.
Why shouldn't I? I made a baseline to your prior game plus crap fights tend to be t v t.
Well, I've no counter-argument for this, so.... you win :P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 470, Titus wrote:
In post 449, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 448, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Nah, I don't think so.
EBWOP
Why not?
They seem to be new on this site, thus the misunderstandings occur. They have experience with mafia games from other sites ig, if so, then why they will play like this?

@LuciferMorningStar
, what's your experience with forum mafia?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 479, T3 wrote:I'm liking Titus as town a lot rn and her point on Pav makes sense.
In post 480, Titus wrote:
In post 479, T3 wrote:I'm liking Titus as town a lot rn and her point on Pav makes sense.
I think this is an error.
In post 481, T3 wrote:Oops lol
VOTE: pav

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 484, Pavowski wrote:Are my reads bad or are scum just picking an easy target for a miselim?
Your reads are bad, seems TMI.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

:yawn:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 451, Salsabil Faria wrote:

What did you mean by this then:
Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
??

In , you voted her but quoting my posts??

Was going to finish catching up before commenting on this. Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

Zyla
here.
Yes, I mean you. I haven't noticed a connection between you and Zyla

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

Zyla
here.
??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 510, Salsabil Faria wrote:

??

You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

Zyla
here.
Ignore this, messed up with typing.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 514, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Faria I think tunnels like this (the bolded) as scum here and is projecting her own scumplay into her scumread on Taco. Using the aggressive style as safe haven to deflect any scumreads. Think "how could I possibly be scum, it would be so bad for scum to tunnel and draw this much attention to themselves"
Why don't you vote me then?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 518, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 515, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Faria I think tunnels like this (the bolded) as scum here and is projecting her own scumplay into her scumread on Taco. Using the aggressive style as safe haven to deflect any scumreads. Think "how could I possibly be scum, it would be so bad for scum to tunnel and draw this much attention to themselves"
Zyla claimed scum already, you're a read
:?: :?: :?:
What ckaim???

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 519, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 518, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 515, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Zyla claimed scum already, you're a read
:?: :?: :?:
What claim???
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 525, tris wrote:
In post 240, T3 wrote:Shrek is doing a questionable but newbie town play.
yes i think so
UNVOTE:
In post 541, tris wrote:
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

In no particular order...

Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee
Zyla -- No real lean yet, but gut says town, so here she stands for now

True null
Titus -- I got nothin yet

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Happy Thursday morning, tear me to pieces.
these are very lazy scumreads
In post 545, tris wrote:VOTE: titus i feel like;

I'm getting the feeling that,
tris
is playing clumsy scum.

UNVOTE: Pavowski

VOTE: tris

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 549, Taco Hemingway wrote:also this is a post that I want absolutely no one to react to at this point in time for obvious reasons but this is hilariously obviously a mason game and I hate how I can sense these things consistently atp.
What do you mean?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk Lucifer/pav/Galaxis/salsa?/t3
All LHF players :lol:

Strong players can't be scum? Or you're scared to face them? :wink:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 571, Shrek wrote:
In post 547, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 531, Taco Hemingway wrote:Does anyone scumread Lucifer?
btw I made this post with the intent that I am currently townreading them - For those switching tracks to them, is it simply because they are low activity or is there a deeper reason for the vote?
nah its cause hes inactive and got overly defensive previously
Taco
's overly defensiveness is
misguided town
to you but
Lucifer
is scum for that?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 573, Seanzie wrote:
Salsabil Faria
I'm so gonna blow your mind in this game :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Fair enough!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 587, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 579, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk Lucifer/pav/Galaxis/salsa?/t3
All LHF players :lol:

Strong players can't be scum? Or you're scared to face them? :wink:
Kinda rude to call yourself LHF :?
No it's not! It happens with me on a general basis.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 487, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 458, LuciferMorningStar wrote: You should realize that people have life's outside of this bloody game, even if you don't.
No personal attacking business here
Lucifer
!
This was an insult
Lucifer

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 596, T3 wrote:Seanzie seems towny but I can't explain why because of ongoing games.
I second that.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 598, Seanzie wrote:Morning thoughts - a few movements. In particular Shrek has gone up a touch, where Tris and Ssbm have gone down a bit. I also added the magic clear line*.

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

*For the record, the magic clear line does not in itself say anything about people above and below it. Instead, it is just the line that IF we went into auto right now based on this list, we would win as long as everyone above the line is clear

Does anyone have any major gripes with anyone above the magic clear line?

Does anyone have strong town feelings for anyone below the magic clear line?
I'm town.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 601, Seanzie wrote:
In post 600, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 598, Seanzie wrote:Morning thoughts - a few movements. In particular Shrek has gone up a touch, where Tris and Ssbm have gone down a bit. I also added the magic clear line*.

Zyla

T3
Taco Hemingway

Titus

Galaxis
Shrek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LuciferMorningStar

Dwlee99
tris
Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

*For the record, the magic clear line does not in itself say anything about people above and below it. Instead, it is just the line that IF we went into auto right now based on this list, we would win as long as everyone above the line is clear

Does anyone have any major gripes with anyone above the magic clear line?

Does anyone have strong town feelings for anyone below the magic clear line?
I'm town.
Oh, okay, lemme just bump 'ya up there then.

If you're town, is there someone in particular above the magic clear line that you think should take your place below it (not necessarily as the bottom slot, but just one of the slots below the magic clear line)?

Also, do you have any hot takes on any of the other people below the line?
Anyone from
Zyla
T3
Galaxis
but not in my position.... should be in null fmpov.

At least one scum between
tris
and
Pavowski
, so they can be in my position.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 604, Seanzie wrote:
Tell me about T3. How do you normally read them? Are they null just because of their lack-of-content style?
Yes, this type of gameplay can easily be faked as scum also.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 606, T3 wrote:I am pretty sure Salsa is town. I agree with most of her thoughts and she is actively solving.
You shouldn't be townreading me :shifty:

UNVOTE: tris

VOTE: T3

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 618, Seanzie wrote: I am good at spotting wolves by how they work.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 619, Pavowski wrote:
In post 609, T3 wrote:
In post 608, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 606, T3 wrote:I am pretty sure Salsa is town. I agree with most of her thoughts and she is actively solving.
You shouldn't be townreading me :shifty:

UNVOTE: tris

VOTE: T3
*wat*
I agree, wat
Can't talk about.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Sigh!

UNVOTE: T3

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 627, Pavowski wrote:
In post 625, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Sigh!

UNVOTE: T3

Well, damn. Was it the joke, or was it agreeing with T3?
For voting you, no. You seem less interested to talk about more serious game-related content.

About the
T3
vote, can't talk about.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 655, T3 wrote:I'm trying to play against my town meta this game mainly because it gets me scumread.
In one of my previous games with you (don't remember which one though), someone said that scum!you generally shows extra effort.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 638, Titus wrote:All, can we seriously wagon somebody?
3 options from me:
Taco

Pavowski

tris

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 667, Titus wrote:
In post 656, T3 wrote:Which confirms Salsas thought process was valid.
Someone has caught my naming disease regarding SF.
:giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 677, T3 wrote:
In post 676, Zyla wrote:Looking back through our combined ISO, I actually do like Dwlee's responses in and , I can give them some town points for those two
In post 361, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 359, Zyla wrote:Well, yeah, it's not anything special, it's just playing the game. And while I can understand it feeling defensive that I scum read Titus for that,
I'd like to think that if I saw someone call someone out for not having any good reads I'd scum read it regardless of if the read was on me
Why is the bolded scummy?
Also, I noticed I forgot to respond to this post. I honestly don't know how I didn't notice that on a reread.
It was supposed to say "If I saw someone scum read someone for not having reads/analysis in their posts when they themselves don't have any yet, I would scum read it [..]"
This is a towny post. It shows consistency with thought process but reads that are different to what she thought before.
TMI from
T3

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 688, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 638, Titus wrote:All, can we seriously wagon somebody?
3 options from me:
Taco

Pavowski

tris
Adding
T3

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 682, Seanzie wrote:
In post 679, Titus wrote:@Sea, I think you're setting yourself up to be agency captured.
If this is towards me,

1.) Sean is a much better short name for me than Sea.
You sucks with names
Titus

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Updated Readlist

Town:
ssbm_Kyouko

Titus

Dwlee99

Seanzie

Scum:
T3

Sherk
or
Taco

tris

Pavowski

Rests are null.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 694, Shrek wrote:man im glad that im null, that sherk guy looks pretty sus if you ask me
ha ha ha!
On the early stage of the game when RVS stage was finished, there were some serious conversation going on and you were chilling. When people put pressure to you for that, you straight went to soft claim which is not a townie move fmpov. Also between
Taco
and you, I don’t see SvS interaction, so....

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 697, Taco Hemingway wrote: @salsa why am i still scum to you?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 695, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
Scum
:
Salsabli Faria
Pawoski

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 705, tris wrote:
In post 577, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 525, tris wrote:
In post 240, T3 wrote:Shrek is doing a questionable but newbie town play.
yes i think so
UNVOTE:
In post 541, tris wrote:
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

In no particular order...

Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee
Zyla -- No real lean yet, but gut says town, so here she stands for now

True null
Titus -- I got nothin yet

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Happy Thursday morning, tear me to pieces.
these are very lazy scumreads
In post 545, tris wrote:VOTE: titus i feel like;

I'm getting the feeling that,
tris
is playing clumsy scum.

UNVOTE: Pavowski

VOTE: tris
yeah?
yeah!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 710, tris wrote:hmmm. i feel like salsabil might be town.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 716, T3 wrote:Scum tris posts shallow, frequent one-liners that are relatively devoid of actual content. She light defends her scumpartners for reasons such as vibes and gut. Shemakes no effort to engage with other people and instead pops in to give reads. The tris in this game is engaging with the thread and posting content that is more than just unexplained one line reads.
:shifty: :shifty:
tris
is exactly doing this
shallow, one-liner post
things :giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 725, Seanzie wrote:
tris
Pavowski
Salsabil Faria
:yawn:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 759, tris wrote:whats so clumsy about me?
Your posting style, not sure if you're solving as a town or passing time as scum.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 765, tris wrote:i don't understand how you're using the word clumsy there and how it applies to the quotes you quoted
I meant scum!you are trying to appear as a clumsy one.

Maybe clumsy isn’t the right word here, I'm not sure which word I need to use for this.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #113) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hmm....

Will I put her on E-1???

Let me think....

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 772, LuciferMorningStar wrote:[ I don't pay enough attention.
Scum will never eliminate this (if he is town) :giggle:

If he'll continue to play like this, then will become a pain in the *** for the town, especially in mylo/lylo situation.

Same goes for town!
Galaxis
also...

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I decide to hammer. You better hurry, I need to sleep rn.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Thanks for killing me on n1 :giggle:
GG everyone!!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1887, osuka wrote:could i have done anything better? did i do anything terribly? don't hold back!
Bah post! Duh!!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1899, Taco Hemingway wrote:also i know the play was shit but i'd argue that my fake guilty inadvertently led scum to make their mistakes which led to this ending so i guess uhhh sometimes good things come out of stupid plays???
( yes i know i am going to learn my lesson lol dw)
:roll:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1911, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1887, osuka wrote:could i have done anything better? did i do anything terribly? don't hold back!
Bah post! Duh!!
Thanks for modding though, you're so calm while modding, like the mod!
osuka
more :wink:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”