Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Shrek »

ahhh hopefully things get better for you soon titus

anyways this is my first game of mafia on this site despite me being here for like five years so go easy on me plox. thank you
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Shrek »

wait what are vote tags again. do you just put in capitals the VOTE thing and then who you wanna vote
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Shrek »

thank you osuka dearest
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Shrek »

we're all anime girls on the inside though
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Shrek »

jah dude i have played mafia before
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Shrek »

i mean you can check my past posts and history on this site idk why id have a reason to lie about this stuff. ive been consistently active for a while i just havent played mafia. why do you think im an alt?
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Shrek »

no this is just how i usually speak lmao. you can ask tris we've played games together before

also not really? most of my stuff is just survivor large social games in another part of this site which ive been playing since 2017 i just decided to give mafia a whirl. i havent played offsite in like actual years
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Shrek »

youre good dude honest mistake
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Shrek »

i have no townlean or scumlean. i am have embraced blissful neutralilty
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Shrek »

how can i change your mind if i dont know what that means
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Shrek »

yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 42, Taco Hemingway wrote:your analysis thus far has 0 basis in logic. I have no choice but to conclude you pulled those posts out of your ass.
i mean we can already assume that his post was either to elicit a reaction from one of us or he actually thinks that. its an hour into day one though so like. im not heated over it. :P
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 45, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
weird reaction to someone who just called you scum, wouldn't you say?
its an hour into day ooooone bro im not gonna get heated over a minor sus. its not like hes hard accusing or anything
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Shrek »

reality can be whatever i want
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Shrek »

@T3 how do i know youre not an anime girl posing as someone with no profile picture
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Shrek »

i have been summoned

what would you like to ask of me my friends
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Shrek »

why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Shrek »

its like the first two hours of the game literally half of the people havent contributed yet. chill.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Shrek »

jah dude
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Shrek »

turboelim me if you must but know i leave all my possessions to greg the egg
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Shrek »

tris youre supposed to help me out hereeee

dont let me die d1 in my first mafia game ever
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Shrek »

seanzie what is your take on me now
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Shrek »

i care :(
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Shrek »

town leaning:

seanzie: my personal belief is that seanzie is town for moving the game out of the early phase with all of the fluff and into the actual discussion. i think that it would benefit scum to waste time, sit back, and let other people incriminate themselves which is not something that seanzie has really done. a key focal point of mafia is examining players and going 'how does what they're doing benefit the mafia in any way, shape, or form?' the answer is that seanzie's own spat is not a good look in case he does happen to be mafia and he seems experienced enough to know not to do that if he does end up becoming scum. at least that's what i've gathered from him and his questioning, no matter how nitpicky it is.

misguided town:
T3: yeah, i'm not really sure what to make of him here. part of me thinks that he wouldn't really draw this much attention to himself if he was mafia? i dunno i think that the interaction between him and taco is t/t and we're wasting our time by arguing mostly about semantics instead of the real stuff.
taco: i think him acting defiant was kind of a bad look for him so early on in the game, but scum would probably not go THAT far to the point of attacking seanzie like that for simply throwing out a light read. like why would he start to tunnel there instead of just leaving it at a convenient point instead of going on with all the effort for several pages. that doesnt seem like mafia to me

unsure:

tris: not enough information to actually determine it, but i want to keep her because dark rey and avocado are best buds and she knows it.

all of the people who have under 5 posts: yeah i have nothing from these people and for all we know all three scum could be lurking within there

scum leaning:
dwlee: i see little benefit to giving little reasoning beyond the vote for a joking response to something. obviously i know why they suspect me (because i'm acting nonchalant about being accused), but like. come on. its an hour in, why would i start a fight as mafia OR town. i didnt wanna dogpile on seanzie for making one wrong read and im actually grateful to him for deciding to make that early play. like he said it starts getting the game moving and i know im town so im not reading too much into it. regardless i think that dwlee should explain some of his reasoning behind his reads on people and his motives for voting me

beyond that i dont really have any reads since these people have been really the only ones with solid contributions or things to be pointed out thus far
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Shrek »

like at the start when taco was saying that you were full of shit and stuff like that. i didnt want this game to be too bitter and harsh and he was already laying into you-- if you are town, then us fighting really does nothing and only puts the attention on us. i was just trying to defuse the situation cause i dont think fighting and going around in circles gets the town anywhere. i also dont know why id lay into you for placing a mild sus based on a single interaction. idk ive been REALLY cringe in past games when i come off as overly defensive so maybe i'm overcorrecting in this one

uhhh i think that t3 and taco going at each other (with t3's own 'stilted' start) is just something based off of a dumb snap read that doesn't really indicate t3 of any alignment one way or the others. t3's handling of the situation in picking that fight with taco makes me think that he and taco are both town though

tris and i played two lsgs before and they were both funny so i wanna keep playing with her here since she's the only person i know. if i didnt know her i would probably leave her off the list
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Shrek »

i mean its like 3 hours into d1 id rather let everyone speak than decide a target for the rest of the day.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Shrek »

i'm worried about attention because if we're all townies it means that we could be dropped one by one by one for taking up the vocal majority while scum could just be lurking or inactive or just one of the people who hasn't talked right now.

if you want i can actually claim my role just so we dont like. mislynch right in the beginning of the game. i dont really care if i'm a nightkill since my role is not very useful and it would alleviate suspicion from me so i'm more than happy to be open right now.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Shrek »

my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Shrek »

nope
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 182, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yeah I like shrek tonally. He feels open. Up to 141 I felt this already. He has a strange looking wall after that though, there were some points in there that feel wrong to me.

Shrek could you go over what your experience with Mafia is? I initially had the impression you're a mashie but then you referenced a previous game. Were you referencing a social game?
oh no i was talking about games that i was in on other sites back when i was like 16 years old. i ended up picking fights a shitton and it directly ended up in town losing like 25% of the time so i'm hesitant to do that especially since i dont want to come off as THAT guy to a section of a community that im new to. im not really a mashie so much as only restricting myself to large social games (see: survivor) which technically take place offsite. that said im kinda on a break from them since ive got a solid job so i decided to give this a spin since im like. not doing much else atm

although to answer your question completely i have not played mafia in general in like. years.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Shrek »

what are your current thoughts about me that made you wanna vote that way?
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 221, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 167, Shrek wrote: i know im town so im not reading too much into it.
Umm.... so you're saying as a town you stay less involved?
not because im town its because it was a light sus based off of a page 1 interaction to get the game going
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
In post 147, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 146, Shrek wrote:why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.
isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Shrek »

yes my role is a weak power role that's hard to actually confirm and there's a probability that it ends up worthless beyond like. confirming one or two people at most
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 320, Seanzie wrote:
In post 319, Shrek wrote:yes my role is a weak power role that's hard to actually confirm and there's a probability that it ends up worthless beyond like. confirming one or two people at most
Uhh, confirming even one person is not worthless.
so youll let me live? :mrgreen:
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Shrek »

we've still got nine days bruh
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 348, Taco Hemingway wrote:rushing elims helps scum.
hard agree with this. daytime is primarily when the town has time to talk and taking that time away is something scum wants to do most.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Shrek »

whats an iso and how do you look at it again
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Shrek »

never mind i see it im a dumbass
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Shrek »

taco makes a good point there. it feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me, and as soon as he said his part dwlee immediately unvoted me, so i'm wondering if those two might be a pair together. if they are, i don't really have a clue who their third would be. idk man

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Shrek »

/tinfoil

what are the odds its kyouko dwlee and t3
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Shrek »

what are the odds dwlee is one of them
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 506, Seanzie wrote:9

Shrek, can you tell me your thoughts on Taco?
uhhh my thoughts are that i think he's a misguided townie and that part of his playstyle is just to pick fights with people. we dont have any actual real information on him until the results of the vote come in, so im gonna be looking back through his iso to see if his posts can be cast in a different light in a bit. right now he's one of my townleans alongside faria and possibly t3, though its hard to say. most of the people who could be town (galaxis and lucifer for example) havent actually contributed much so its hard to compare things
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Shrek »

i think that he's slightly misguided by tunneling and reading too much into different posts (like yours), but theres nothing specifically scummy of his that stands out to me besides getting a bit overly defensive earlier on

yes, but at the moment it's hard to distinguish the two so i'm gonna be waiting and analyzing people who have done distinctively scummy things without looking too closely at his stuff for now

honestly if it were up to me i would suggest lynching the less talkative people like lucifer and galaxis since it's still early on in the game and mafia isnt likely to kill them at the night. the more people talk the more likely they are to incriminate themselves. i am reading people based on dayplay but in the first day it's notably easier for a scum to get by
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Shrek »

VOTE: Lucifer

lets hear some analysis
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 547, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 531, Taco Hemingway wrote:Does anyone scumread Lucifer?
btw I made this post with the intent that I am currently townreading them - For those switching tracks to them, is it simply because they are low activity or is there a deeper reason for the vote?
nah its cause hes inactive and got overly defensive previously
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Shrek »

yes because taco has made points to support his own arguments and gotten into heated discussions (which he probably does all the time), which makes me think that he's misguided town. lucifer on the other hand pops in to defend himself and insults the person who questioned him and has a total of pretty much three posts, then leaves just as quickly.

and yeah my read on taco could be wrong, but right now he is a fountain of information that can be iso'd while lucifer if he is town isnt helping much at all
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Shrek »

like he literally hasnt given any analysis on the game while taco has more than just being defensive. its that simple
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Shrek »

man im glad that im null, that sherk guy looks pretty sus if you ask me
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Shrek »

i wonder if anyone will put zyla on e-1
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Shrek »

ok sure why not lets test the waters and see who does it

VOTE: zyla
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Shrek »

VOTE: pavowski

ooooh you want to hammer so bad ooooooh
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Shrek »

bruuuuuh
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Shrek »

yeah that last minute trying to frame my post as scummy is hella sus. my opinion is that either youre scum who knows lucifer and pavowski were town and tried to throw some heat on me while simultaneously getting a lot of town cred by defending our time and arguing againdt a wagon.

i put it at e-1 because its strictly alignment indicative if anyone decides to hammer without letting the townsperson in question defend themselves.

speaking of which, lucifer is alive, and i don’t see two bodies...

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Shrek »

my current scum list is basically just seanzie, lucifer, zyla atm.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Shrek »

and now that i have pagetop people should go back and read what i said on the last page
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Shrek »

he what
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Shrek »

bruh
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Shrek »

ok

VOTE: Zyla
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Shrek »

yeah thats a pretty good point

dwlee can i get your thoughts on lucifer and stuff when you have the time
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Shrek »

uuhhhhhh

VOTE: Seanzie
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Shrek »

because i think that he's gotten progressively more scummy as the first day went on (plus this day as well). i think him trying to frame my hammer bait was a scum tactic for sure and him trying to gain towncred by constructing his own narrative to contrast against taco's is also scummy. i would go through his whole iso thing but im lazy.

anywayyy order of my scum to not scum

town:
t3
dwlee
taco
titus

null:
galaxis
lucifer (until replaced)
tris

scum:
zyla
kyoko
seanzie
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Shrek »

nvm i meant not scum to scum fuck lol
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Shrek »

actually im changing my mind again i wanna press galaxis for some sort of meaningful contribution

VOTE: galaxis
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Shrek »

you can start by telling me why my pav vote was sus af
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Shrek »

so what do you think that makes lucifer in extension by hammering?

anyway my biggest thing for today is either getting galaxis to do literally anything impactful or just voting them out entirely
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Shrek »

like look at galaxis’s iso and legit just tell me what shes done
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Shrek »

bruh its literally like 7 hours into day two. my vote for galaxis is more pressure than anything else because i dont want to depend on them in a lylo situation. literally their entire iso is just them being like 'oh im so confused'. their biggest contribution was just 'im voting zyla because i dont like you' and that was it. i value info over everything else and galaxis doesnt help with that at all
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Shrek »

hey siri what is a brain
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1019, Titus wrote:Do you have any comment on my insisting than voting Galaxis gives info?
im sorry what are you asking here
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Shrek »

yea but doesnt everyone give relational info
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Shrek »

if youre asking like specifically galaxis? she literally admitted she didnt read the game idk how she would have a specific opinion on zyla one way or another
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Shrek »

NO!!!! I NO LIKEY THAT POE!!!!
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Shrek »

t3 is obvtown also

unless im reading him MAJOR wrongly he is gucci fo reals
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Shrek »

im right here you know
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Shrek »

generally people are asleep at 2 in the morning
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Shrek »

my reads from town to not town:

town:
taco hemingway - i have good information that there is a cop in this game and he is the only one who has actually claimed it. i see no reason not to elim seanzie first since he was the accused guilty. saying to lim taco today because it would confirm seanzie's alignment is just a way to vote out a cop and not risk a bodyguard/doctor when you want to nightkill him. i also know why he isnt full role claiming so um. jah dude. hes locktown.
dwlee - also a pretty high-ranking town member. ive been getting townie vibes all game from the way hes approached this and i dont think he flips scum here.
t3 - would be pretty out of this world if he actually did flip scum, but its more likely than dwlee and taco. i dont think hes bad but i could always be proven wrong
titus - i dont think there's anything outright scummy that titus has done so far throughout this game? they dont have anything major that stands out as particularly town, but they've moved discussion along and have brought up a couple of good points here and there.

null:
ManateeDude - the tris slot, same null as before. idk how to read them and ill develop this later on in the game
zyla - i feel like zyla is a bastion of info right now? i wouldnt be entirely opposed to eliminating her, but i think there are bigger fishies to fry before we get her. (see: seanzie)
kyoko - ill probably have to go through their iso in the future to determine whats up with them, but right now i think they fit at the bottom of my null close to scum

scum:
Lucifer - claimed vig, didnt shoot at night, hasnt come on to defend his position yet
HEM - is saying we should lynch the cop that's claiming right now instead of the scum that he's accusing that's refusing to claim. seanzie going first and flipping town, THEN voting taco if he does, is far more efficient than trading the cop for a scum first and foremost. taco is almost certainly town and lynching him first when hes claiming cop is just not good play
seanzie - scum full stop. pretty much nothing can change my mind until he flips.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Shrek »

right now zyla is the true null for me until seanzie flips
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Shrek »

right now taco's hardclaim means that there's no way i'd be willing to end the day with anything but a seanzie flip. if seanzie actually is town one way or another then that'll send both taco and zyla down to scum for sure
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Shrek »

if anyone wants to counterclaim cop then by all means do it, but unless someone actually comes forward im voting seanzie

VOTE: Seanzie
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1381, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1263, ManateeDude wrote:if tacos faking the red im not sure its indicative of anything more then a pretty awful gambit
Do you know taco or something?
i think he means that taco faking the red would be a pretty bad move because it would mean 1 for 1 trade for almost no reason
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Shrek »

she. ack sorry the dude in your name confused me
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 1392, Seanzie wrote:How y'all think it is a good idea for me to claim here is beyond me, but the thread seems stuck on it, so I will. I'm VT.
yeah no. this basically confirms seanzie is scum. lynch all liars.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Shrek »

taco also shouldnt claim here but for different reasons that may become evident later
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:58 am

Post by Shrek »

t3 and dwlee what are your current town reads and null reads and scum reads
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Shrek »

i think if seanzie flips scum then taco is locktown for sure, but it's not too indicative of zyla's alignment. if he flips town then both taco and zyla are scum
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Shrek »

mind you i still am completely convinced that he will flip scum here
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Shrek »

if taco is telling the truth he understands how i can confirm what he's saying and why he shouldn't full claim. probably shouldnt say that regardless but hes confirming himself as cop anyways.

if seanzie claimed something other than vt i would be inclined to give him benefit of the doubt, but that buildup into a straight basic claim is sus af and basically confirms what taco has said here.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Shrek »

early hammering is a scumclaim regardless of which way seanzie flips because a scum can just use it to gain towncred for themselves by saying 'but i was the one who got him out' or something like that. at this point its pretty clear seanzie is screwed unless something major happens so a mafia bussing him and using that to end the day early to prevent spread of info, getting in a nightkill, and gaining towncred would be a very legitimate strategy
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Shrek »

who tf is the cop then wtf
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Shrek »

i know almost for a fact theres a cop in the game, i thought taco was legit since there was no counterclaim
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 1507, Dwlee99 wrote:Shrek is informed of cop
yes this
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Shrek »

because i am
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Shrek »

i was informed of cop when the game started bienfreunde
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Shrek »

pretty much yeah
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Shrek »

seanzie claims vt, lucifer claimed vig but never shot. taco claimed cop but apparently that was fake
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Shrek »

yes
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Shrek »

because i was being pressured and im a newbie who doesnt react well to that
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Shrek »

bruh

VOTE: Taco
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Shrek »

my view of the game is as follows: you basically just thunderdomed and lied about being a cop just so you could ‘test’ seanzie, therefore misleading the town into losing both our gunsmith and a vanilla townie for no reason. i would like to hear an actually valid explanation for why you thought it was necessary to tunnel seanzie like that and what you think our next steps should be in full, as well as your town reads currently.

my poe list goes as follows:

town:
Dwlee
T3
Titus???

null:
Manatee
Zyla

scum:
Kyoko
Lucifer
Taco

to everyone: we CANNOT end this day without hearing from absolutely EVERYONE. this includes lucifer because we lost our ‘gunsmith’, which makes me think that may have been a vigilante-type role. we need more information beyond just taco bad and we cant let ourselvws be tunneled
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Shrek »

wtf
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Shrek »

bruh
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Shrek »

why would you not check taco

anyway just summarize your thought process. everything you want me to know from past posts just put here
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Shrek »

whats your role
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Shrek »

no im asking t3 cause hes claiming pr
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Shrek »

tell me your role and i will
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Shrek »

i threw that post together in the span of like 12 seconds and i dont feel good about placing kyoko in null either
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Shrek »

whats the pr
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Shrek »

and why do we need to speedlim it
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Shrek »

t3 this is important i need you to fully claim
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Shrek »

what type of info
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Shrek »

bruh tf is going on
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Shrek »

oh ok

VOTE: Manatee

so whats the drawback again? and why didnt it say before
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #113) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Shrek »

okay i think i solved it then.

i am not an informed townie. i actually technically am a cop myself. i'm an even-night traffic analyst. by checking someone, i can determine whether or not they're actually capable of private communication. i thought that taco was the odd-numbered one yesterday based on how it was worded, but it seems like town gets all of its power on the even nights now? idk. anyways, i checked taco last night, and he's not capable of private communication, so he's also technically confirmed town unless theres some really fucky bullshit going on.

my next deduction is a little bit of a stretch, but HEM was the gunsmith, right? what if him making a gun tied into lucifer claiming vig, and thats why there wasn't actually a shot?

assuming that dwlee, t3, me, taco, and MAYBE lucifer are confirmed town, and that manatee is a scum, that leaves us with three:

titus
kyouko
zyla

the two remaining scum are within those three assuming that nobody is lying right now and that lucifer is actually a vigilante
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #114) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Shrek »

i was originally planning to keep quiet and see who pushed taco but this changes things
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #115) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Shrek »

i was originally planning to keep quiet and see who pushed taco but this changes things
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #116) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Shrek »

wtf why did that send twice
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #117) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Shrek »

ok sweet. i think we elim manatee today, then in the coming days we do this:

zyla
kyoko
titus

in that order
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #118) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Shrek »

i honestly dont think it matters since im pretty sure that zyla and manatee are both maf at this point. we get two we basically win through policy elims.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Shrek »

ok lets do that then. manatee then zyla then titus then kyoko. ez
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Shrek »

whoever isnt voting manatee do the hammer plox
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Shrek »

anyone who does hammer at this point gains towncred
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Shrek »

because youre in danger of being voted out tomorrow and want lucifer to die first because he's townie so you can hope for you and your mafia friend to win via poe or something? idk. anyway that isnt a safe claim to begin with since it cant be proven and lucifer didnt say he was jailed
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Shrek »

will the replacement know if they were jailed or not?
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Shrek »

jail me tonight then
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 1652, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 1648, Shrek wrote:will the replacement know if they were jailed or not?
Nope. They'll just know who they targeted if they're legit town vig
no i mean will the person who replaced lucifer know if he was jailed n1/2 or whatever
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Shrek »

my poe right now:

zyla > kyoko > titus > lucifer
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Shrek »

i did claim my power role only works on even nights though
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 1670, Zyla wrote:
In post 1662, Zyla wrote:In that case jailing you does nothing
@Shrek, just to clarify, as I'm not a
Loud
JK, my target doesn't get informed of being jailed, which is hilarious when you think of it in universe, because how would you not know you got thrown in jail
yes, and how very convenient targets arent aware theyre jailed and that you claimed you jailed someone who hadnt been active in a week
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 1665, Lucifer9999 wrote:Id also like to add. Ban evansion is not a crime when the ban is unjustified. Just the same as breaking out of prison is not a crime if you are innocent.
breaking out of prison is still a crime even if youre innocent. look it up
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Shrek »

Zyla jails t3, dwlee checks t3? if either of them dont get a result we know zyla is lying
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #131) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Shrek »

I mean telling the truth mb
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #132) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Shrek »

yeah i was about to say i did check taco since he wanted a cop to
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #133) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Shrek »

like i said i thought that it was marked by odd and even nights so i believed his claim thinking he was an odd numbered traffic analyst and that he would die n3 if he claimed and seanzie flipped scum so that scum could ensure he couldnt use his role. obv that was wrong but still
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #134) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Shrek »

zyla can i see a poe list and reads from you
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #135) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Shrek »

titus hammered yea
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 1749, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 1748, T3 wrote:Speedlim Manatee kind of defeated the whole purposed because osuka isn't here lol
yeah they didn't even bother checking :>

manatee should be a good sport and not tell their scumbuds the info for good sportsmanship since I already gave them a free mislim ;)
i actually kind of agree with this from an objective perspective because realistically a speedlim like that wouldnt give manatee the time to tell her teammates anyway
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Shrek »

its ok were doing it because its funny
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Shrek »

it really is
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Shrek »

haha um wut

i mean JAAAH!!! JAH DUDE!!!

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Shrek »

also the post still says LuciferMorningStar
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Shrek »

dwlee taco who do you wanna vote first
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Shrek »

i mean thank you for killing two scum for us t3 lol
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Shrek »

im voting based on whoever didnt do the manatee hammer. so zyla/kyouko rn
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Shrek »

hrrenrg yes
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #145) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Shrek »

why are people unsure of me again
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #146) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Shrek »

i would literally flip out if dwlee was mafia after everything thats happened so far
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #147) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Shrek »

level of clear based solely on ingame events:
taco
zyla
dwlee
shrek
titus
chaos
kyoko

starting with kyoko that looks like a good poe
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #148) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Shrek »

ill check chaos then. was thinking titus at first but chaos is a better pick
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Shrek »

also wouldnt you already be capable of private communication since youre in a neighborhood
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Shrek »

but if zyla and taco are clear already wouldnt that mean that it would be the same as checking titus
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Shrek »

well if zyla ends up being cleared that means its literally just titus or chaos right
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Shrek »

yeah no i agree with dwlee here there is literally zero way he and t3 have teammate equity at all
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Shrek »

AYO we did it

100% winrate im a god gamer

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”