cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

14 hours till dead line and no ones unvoteing so if Vfp flips town we hunt on the wagon
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Page top suckers
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Cupcake Butterfly »

Cyrus, the VFP wagon includes you and several players that you have refrained to give reads on, you're not immune to scrutiny if VFP is town.

But regardless of VFP's alignment, there must be at least one town on the wagon alongside you. Who do you think that is?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by imaginality »

@Gamma Emerald
@Smoke and Mirrors
@cyrus62
@marcistar
@ssbm_Kyouko

Unless I've missed a post, none of you are currently voting.
Someone is going to get eliminated in less than a day (barring an extension or explicit no-elim votes getting plurality)

Currently there are by my count 3 votes on VFP, 2 on Something_Smart, and 1 on mastina.

1. Who do you want to see eliminated out of those three?
2. Vote for that person before end of day

If your answer to 1 is "someone else", vote for that person.
If your answer to 1 is "don't elim anyone today", vote for No Execute.

If you don't vote for someone else (or no execute) I shall assume tomorrow you're happy with VFP being eliminated.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Cupcake Butterfly »

In post 678, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Ok yeah I'm really going to need someone to case VFP-scum if they still think such. I'm both unconvinced and underwhelmed by the enthusiasm for that lim in proportion to it becoming an L1 wagon.

Ok yeah I'm really going to need someone to case VFP-scum if they still think such. I'm both unconvinced and underwhelmed by the enthusiasm for that lim in proportion to it becoming an L1 wagon.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Actually there was one other thing about S&M that pinged me. It was the assertion that flea was bidding on cop yesterday. I didn't recall seeing that anywhere.

I looked back and found it hidden in Flea's quadruple-spoilered wallet. While it is more believable that she noticed it and recalls it as a townie because flea mentioned it in a reply to her, but I feel like in their argument with me earlier that Nancy let the motivation for the NK slip. It seems like something she is sure of rather than a hypothesis.
In post 288, Flea The Magician wrote:And I know Nancy - if scum - will fully want to outbid me on the cop, given my last catch <3
Who else besides Nancy/S&M noticed this and remembers specifically that flea intended to bid on cop? I'd like as many people as possible to answer this because I think a good portion of town players probably dont notice this.

I think flea was killed because fae softed they'd bid on cop, so scum were guaranteed to take out 500 town dogecoin by killing there, assuming kitty bought cop. They were probably also avoiding killing me on the assumption that whoever bought doc would protect me last Night.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@mod: I was not voting VFP at the time this VC was posted - haven't voted him since D1

In post 666, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 2.3Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (1) : Imaginality
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (1) - VFP
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (5) - Mastina - Distance - marcistar - Cyrus62 - ssbm_Kyouko

not voting (4) - Everyone else

day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-26 10:38:57)

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Aution Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 5

2-shot Auction Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 365

2-shot Gravedigger - the top bet at the mid point is 25

2-shot Watcher - the top bet at the mid point is 100

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: Smoke and Mirrors

I intend to switch to any VFP alternative if this doesn't get traction

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by imaginality »

@ssbm I noticed Flea's comment but I didn't assume it meant he was definitely bidding cop, I took it more as "Nancy got burned by my cop play in another game so I expect she, if scum, will bid high for cop to make sure I don't get it if I do bid for it."

Two immediate thoughts.
1. Mastina didn't cover "scum are trying to coin hunt" in the breakdown of possibilities for why Flea was killed. @Mastina does #705 change your analysis?

2. We shouldn't assume doc is town, it's quite possible it could be scum or even that Kitty got both roles (550 cop, 250 doc)
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by imaginality »

I don't think the Flea-bidding-cop comment from Smoke and Mirrors is interesting but not enough to make me want to elim them today given they were on the Kitty wagon. Something_Smart or mastina are both better candidates today in my opinion.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 708, imaginality wrote:@ssbm I noticed Flea's comment but I didn't assume it meant he was definitely bidding cop, I took it more as "Nancy got burned by my cop play in another game so I expect she, if scum, will bid high for cop to make sure I don't get it if I do bid for it."

Two immediate thoughts.
1. Mastina didn't cover "scum are trying to coin hunt" in the breakdown of possibilities for why Flea was killed. @Mastina does #705 change your analysis?

2. We shouldn't assume doc is town, it's quite possible it could be scum or even that Kitty got both roles (550 cop, 250 doc)
1. I also noticed this when I started thinking about Flea's soft and am glad to see someone else point it out.

2. I suppose this is possible but if kitty were going for both I would expect to see something more like 501/299, and would also expect to have been NKed. Also if they did get doctor they could only forcibly outbid us on 2 more roles, and with both auction detectives left they would probably like to be able to force 3 out of us so they could buy the daykill if it ever appears

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Something that didnt occur to me yet also is the scumteam could contain 3 players that are not suited to MO and that is why the race for MO was between 2 town yesterday. Food for thought.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 691, Distance wrote:im good with limming realy anyone not on the kitty wagon
Do you have 0 TRs aside from that wagon???
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

VOTE: no execute
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 699, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 652, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 649, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just read through some of the game you posted. I dont see the parallels so far in reading your ISO. Is there something specific I'm missing?

I see you are still not reading or intentionally misunderstanding/ignoring my posts though.
I didn’t want you to hammer VFP. Is it possible you’re misunderstanding me then? I was surprised that you seemed to be no longer sr him. I think he might possibly be a miselim now because unless I’m wrong on Kitty wagon being pure, I don’t see any scum motivation in him claiming this. Also scum!him has no reason to bring up Happy Face unless it was somehow a pocket and it really didn’t look like one to me. Plus, I also liked SS’ takes on that slot. I jumped off of his wagon because when he suddenly got to E -1, I wasn’t feeling the same degree of confidence I did with Kitty and I really hate to miselim. Of course. if it were to actually turn out that he really is scum, this post will probably come back to bite me but I’m okay with that because rn, I’m leaning to him being a possible miselim.

I don’t have a super strong read on him either way rn but not interested in his wagon today. If you are actually town, then I’m really not sure who to vote for.
I think I missed this post last night. I also missed that you did answer my question now that I'm re-ISOing your later posts.

As frustrated as I was with you missing my points it seems I missed some of yours as well. I'm not satisfied with the answer you did provide, but I can see this is not happening today, and our argument does
feel
tvt in retrospect.

Who are you looking at as an alternative to VFP today, if anyone, and why?
I really don’t know yet which is why I really think we should get an extension because of SS replace in. I don’t think Mastina, Distance or SS are scum. I think Mastina’s town regardless of what VFP is.

If you were to consider someone off the Kitty wagon, who scumpings you the most currently?

If we don’t get an extension I may just sheep Cyrus’ no execute because last games I was in where I was forced to rush a lim due to deadline, they flipped town both times. Kitty like Bell were easy because they were so obviously scum. When Kitty just popped in that last time, said he had time but didn’t respond to any of my questions, it was extremely obvious.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:31 pm

In post 703, imaginality wrote:

@Gamma Emerald
@Smoke and Mirrors
@cyrus62
@marcistar
@ssbm_Kyouko

Someone is going to get eliminated in less than a day (barring an extension or explicit no-elim votes getting plurality)

Currently there are by my count 3 votes on VFP, 2 on Something_Smart, and 1 on mastina.

If you don't vote for someone else (or no execute) I shall assume tomorrow you're happy with VFP being eliminated.
If we don’t get an extension and I don’t have an alternative or convinced on VFP!scum, I’m probably going to sheep Cyrus’ no execute. I not happy if we don’t get a deadline. We definitely should do to both Misty replace out/SS replace in.

VOTE: no execute

Just in case we don’t get one or I lose my internet or whatever.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:35 pm

In post 705, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Actually there was one other thing about S&M that pinged me. It was the assertion that flea was bidding on cop yesterday. I didn't recall seeing that anywhere.

I looked back and found it hidden in Flea's quadruple-spoilered wallet. While it is more believable that she noticed it and recalls it as a townie because flea mentioned it in a reply to her, but I feel like in their argument with me earlier that Nancy let the motivation for the NK slip. It seems like something she is sure of rather than a hypothesis.
In post 288, Flea The Magician wrote:And I know Nancy - if scum - will fully want to outbid me on the cop, given my last catch <3
Who else besides Nancy/S&M noticed this and remembers specifically that flea intended to bid on cop? I'd like as many people as possible to answer this because I think a good portion of town players probably dont notice this.

I think flea was killed because fae softed they'd bid on cop, so scum were guaranteed to take out 500 town dogecoin by killing there, assuming kitty bought cop. They were probably also avoiding killing me on the assumption that whoever bought doc would protect me last Night.
I was just going to quote that. I have a great memory of these kinds of things. And we did bid on cop but obviously didn’t get it. But that post might be the reason for Flea NK because fae outright claimed they were bidding on cop.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:38 pm

In post 707, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: Smoke and Mirrors

I intend to switch to any VFP alternative if this doesn't get traction
I guess you don’t intend on answering my question. How did you re-ISO me and are still voting us?

VOTE: Kyuku

This is seriously dumb.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:41 pm

In post 708, imaginality wrote:@ssbm I noticed Flea's comment but I didn't assume it meant he was definitely bidding cop, I took it more as "Nancy got burned by my cop play in another game so I expect she, if scum, will bid high for cop to make sure I don't get it if I do bid for it."

Two immediate thoughts.

That actually never happened. Idk if fae was referring to Pooky or someone else but it definitely couldn’t have possibly involved me.

Flea has never ever played with scum!me.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:45 pm

In post 710, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Two immediate thoughts.

1. I also noticed this when I started thinking about Flea's soft and am glad to see someone else point it out.

2. I suppose this is possible but if kitty were going for both I would expect to see something more like 501/299, and would also expect to have been NKed. Also if they did get doctor they could only forcibly outbid us on 2 more roles, and with both auction detectives left they would probably like to be able to force 3 out of us so they could buy the daykill if it ever appears
I would also like to point out Sherlock, assuming you are actually town here and capable of logical thought, that in no freaking world would scum!me be dumb enough to kill Flea after seeing that quote. I’m not scum but I’m so fed up with your ridiculous inability to see an blatantly obvious town ISO when you see it, I’m not sure I even care about parsing you if you’re going to be this bad.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:49 pm

However, you bringing up this quote is making lean to you’re not being town, why? Because if you use your brain, it’s pretty damned obvious that scum is trying to set us up and if you’re scum with Kitty, you referencing that quote makes perfect sense.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:52 pm

Have I actually caught 2 scum? That would be amazing. But it’s so freaking obvious that scum was trying to set us up that either Kyuku is the worst scumhunter in mafia history or he actually is scum. Rn, I’m leaning to yes.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:57 pm

I’m sorry, I promised myself I would be nice but this is such a blatantly obvious shitpush, I not standing for it.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 703, imaginality wrote:

@Gamma Emerald
@Smoke and Mirrors
@cyrus62
@marcistar
@ssbm_Kyouko

my head rlly hurts rn and im tired,
i want something_smart to have a tiny bit more time to have a chance to contribute before we elim them.
so then between vfp and mastina, i would prefer vfp since i kinda think mastinas town :?
im sure theres someone better, but im not sure if ill have a good enough conclusion before phase end. ^.^ (how long is it until phase end?)
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:03 pm

I was fine with no execute until Kyuku decided to shitpush me. I will yeet that slot out of the stratosphere gladly.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”