Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Cabd »

With 14 players alive, it will takes 8 votes to select a master. Master selection phase will be allocated 7 days.

Saber (2): Caster, Saber
Assassin (1): Rider
Berserker (5): Archer, Avenger, Ruler, Moon Cancer, Beast

(expired on 2021-07-04 22:00:49)

Page usage: 22/42 (1 credited for mod ISO)
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

I’ve been somewhat keeping myself deliberately low in postcount atm, as I don’t see a need to argue extensively when berserker is my best master pick and is the leading wagon, and for ~other reasons~ that I don’t want to get into yet. I have an outstanding question to ruler but am overall content to be in a support position for this phase (and the game as a whole, as well).
In post 535, Servant Alter Ego wrote:I just had a ludicrous thought flash across my head as to why Ruler doesn't want Saber as a master and is using vague allegations to discredit them. I'm not sure if there's a good way to explain it.
I’d be interested in hearing it
In post 543, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 507, Servant Alter Ego wrote:Fingers crossed.
Why are you crossing your fingers?

@Lancer: I've always wanted to say this: It's a secret~
nuuu :<
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Servant Avenger »

In post 549, Servant Foreigner wrote:There is no point in scum receiving a PM on mains about daystart and town not getting one. You just shade me for miller thing
I'm not saying thats the case.
I'm saying you were in a scum PT and were notified there.
You wanted to use it as an argument to me lying about being late, but you fucked up just a bit there I think.

I can wait until day start though.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Servant Alter Ego »

I don't see why Foreigner would lie about something that's easily disproven? I find it far more likely they simply misremembered about getting the role PM on their main and confused it with the daystart.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Servant Avenger »

In post 553, Servant Alter Ego wrote:I don't see why Foreigner would lie about something that's easily disproven? I find it far more likely they simply misremembered about getting the role PM on their main and confused it with the daystart.
And yet they are basing that 'confusion' to push my claim as a lie...
I think you mis understand, I don't think Foreigner directly lied, other than seeing it on the PT. It's a slip, not a lie.

My argument was that I didn't receive one. The counter argument was Foreigner then implying I'm lying about that because they received one. This is building the walls around the foundation, but yet they haven't checked if this is even correct?
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:18 am

They slipped that they received notice of the game starting in the PT by saying it was a PM? Like, they confused a post in the PT with a private message and forgot it wasn't something everyone would have received?
Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Goon
Servant Berserker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Servant Berserker »

Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:47 am

Mod didn't notify last game's team in the PT. Would expect that to be the same here. Unless the argument is supposed to be that one of their teammates told them. But then, I don't know why they'd think that was a PM on their main. I think the only explanation is that they made a mistake.

Now, if Avenger wanted to argue that Foreigner misremembered receiving a PM and rushed to accuse without bothering to first verify whether they had received the PM on main, and were simply looking for an attack vector to push Avenger on...I suppose I could see that.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Servant Beast »

I was given a role PM. with my main account, but no game start pm there, only on beast. But Cabd has my discord and I was bugging him about when it started so he just directly messaged me when it did.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:08 am

I feel like it's probably better not to take this line of discussion any further.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm just gonna step in here and ask that all "discussions with the moderator" related items be dropped here, as we are getting dangerously close to "using mod communications as a method to prove or disprove things" and I like it when slots don't die to modkills.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Servant Beast »

Message received.
Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Goon
Servant Berserker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Servant Berserker »

I’d appreciate it if everyone’s next post could include two people they prefer and two people off the table when it comes to elimination one. Preferably with detail about each.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Servant Beast »

Prefer:
1. Rider.
2. Alter.

Don't want to elim.
1. Saber.
2. Lancer.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Servant Beast »

Gunna add archer to the prefer pile.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Servant Beast »

2. Alter: Too much omgus.
3. Archer: Not enough omgus.

Only thing that wiggles me about lancer was a condescending comment. Condescending scum is a thing. But I can do it as town too. It's a little challenging when I can read it as either "here's my actual reason, you doof" versus "here's my fake reason, you're a doof"
I'm having that feeling a lot as I read the game. My berserker read would be down grading if they hadn't already crossed the threshold into "why would they do this as scum?" I's something for me to keep in mind for me I think.

Caster has been fairly unique in that they were asking mechanical questions trying to adjust to the game, but I think they were relatively slower than others at understanding. I'm not actually sure if foreigner is as scummy as I originally thought based on their push against archer fairly early.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:23 am

In post 565, Servant Beast wrote:2. Alter: Too much omgus.
What?
In post 476, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 461, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 459, Servant Beast wrote:I disagree with Ruler that Alter is scum. I could be wrong though.

Can you clarify what this means?
I don't really think they'd get this mad if they were scum. I've been burned by this before, some players on this site weaponize emotions. But for now I feel okay with it and will just keep an eye.
In post 565, Servant Beast wrote:3. Archer: Not enough omgus.
What?
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Servant Rider »

I'm going to be busy the next few days. But fear not, I will do my best to post when able.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:35 am

In post 562, Servant Berserker wrote:I’d appreciate it if everyone’s next post could include two people they prefer and two people off the table when it comes to elimination one. Preferably with detail about each.
Prefer to Eliminate: Moon Cancer, Beast.

My townreds haven't changed significantly from this post:
In post 449, Servant Alter Ego wrote:Strong Townreads: {Assassin, Berserker, Caster, Lancer}
Weaker Townreads: {Archer, Saber, Foreigner}
I would only explicitly stand in the door to prevent an elimination on the strong reads but would probably argue an alternative to the weaker reads if they were being wagoned.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 566, Servant Alter Ego wrote:
In post 565, Servant Beast wrote:2. Alter: Too much omgus.
What?
In post 476, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 461, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 459, Servant Beast wrote:I disagree with Ruler that Alter is scum. I could be wrong though.

Can you clarify what this means?
I don't really think they'd get this mad if they were scum. I've been burned by this before, some players on this site weaponize emotions. But for now I feel okay with it and will just keep an eye.
What?
I was baiting you to see how you'd respond. But you are actually being pretty clear about the omgus stuff. as evidenced by, who you wanna get rid of.
I think you're just trying to shut people down and using anger as a cover for it. Your analysis is fairly bog standard stuff. I don't see anything *unique* that I haven't heard before somewhere else or toward another person. Heck, I've used your own arguments about me being scum against other people before and been wrong.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Servant Beast »

In other words, I changed my mind. I could be wrong though.
I just hope I'm right as it would make this game a lot less depressing.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Servant Archer »

In post 562, Servant Berserker wrote:I’d appreciate it if everyone’s next post could include two people they prefer and two people off the table when it comes to elimination one. Preferably with detail about each.
I would say Alter Ego and caster are the people I would avoid elimming
You asked for 2, but (at the risk of adding to their "not enough OMGUS read") I would add Beast to that list as well.

My preference for who we should vote off is a little less sure. I am building up town reads, but most of the other players are in null :/
gth, I would go for a Foreigner elim - again, my scum read here is weak, but on a gut level I have not liked their posts. Also, I feel like they were avoiding the discussion on who should be master with their "page top count" posts

Even when there was a discussion on whether there was resistance to someone being a master, I went through each iso to try and get a feel for how each player felt about the choices, and I could not find anywhere that he has made his preference clear. The way he danced around the major discussion of the day feels off to me.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Servant Archer »

The only person that I know of that even scum read me was Caster, who you have said you thought was town.

So you are suspicious of me for thinking Caster is town, even though you also think caster is town?

That seems a little silly
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:58 am

In post 569, Servant Beast wrote:I think you're just trying to shut people down and using anger as a cover for it.
Who am I trying to shut down?
In post 569, Servant Beast wrote:Your analysis is fairly bog standard stuff. I don't see anything *unique* that I haven't heard before somewhere else or toward another person. Heck, I've used your own arguments about me being scum against other people before and been wrong.
I'm sorry my analysis isn't
unique
enough for you, I guess. Are you expecting some sort of scintillating, never before heard argument from everyone who's town? If the point is supposed to be that I'm copying other people's reads in this game, that isn't true at all and is just a blatant misrepresentation. And how does me having arguments you've been wrong with before make me
scum
?

You continue to be incapable of making a single coherent argument.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:59 am

Beast is boxed in and is desperately trying to expand the POE by attacking me and Archer.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”