Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Servant Alter Ego »

If they're town they're a worthless POS who deserved to die anyway.
Servant Shielder
Servant Shielder
Goon
Servant Shielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Servant Shielder »

Claim:

I have the ability that delays my death.
I have another ability that is a 1-shot bodyguard that creates a neighborhood if I successfully protect someone. I used it on Archer.
I have an ability that makes me immune to redirections.

My np would block all kills the next night. I'd use it during the day and there would be an announcement confirming that this happened. This is 1-shot too, and costs ****.

----

Thoughts:

My understanding is that the shielder class has the least character options and is therefore the most easily guessed for flavor, and so maybe redirection was related to that. The one redirection ability we've seen only applied to kills.
My np could be foiled by the strongman if they hadn't died day 1.
I was told that my first ability activated.
There's no neighborhood from my second ability so I was shot at directly.
Servant Foreigner
Servant Foreigner
Goon
Servant Foreigner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Servant Foreigner »

In post 2053, Servant Alter Ego wrote:If they're town they're a worthless POS who deserved to die anyway.
do it few more times and enjoy your loss
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:27 am

Boo hoo, you fucking baby. How hard is it to claim your role when asked?
Servant Foreigner
Servant Foreigner
Goon
Servant Foreigner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Servant Foreigner »

Go put your head in trashcan. It is not hard and you enjoy doing things without reasoning.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Servant Archer »

No, I was supposed to hammer every wagon this game :sob:

VOTE: Foreigner
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Servant Archer »

Shielder, I see now. You were trying to figure out if they tried to kill me, or if they killed you directly.

But no, I have nothing that would stop myself from going into a PT, so I think they killed you specifically
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

With 11 players alive, it will take 6 votes to burn a servant.

Deadline for Day 2 is set at: (expired on 2021-07-19 15:09:16)

Avenger (3): Beast, Rider, Caster
Foreigner (6): Avenger, Shielder, Foreigner, Berserker, Alter Ego, Lancer

Page Usage: 16/33

Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

It was apparently time for sprints. Atalanta yawned as she watched eleven of the most powerful beings on earth argue about how best to organize a round-robin-knock-out format of footraces. Back in her day, this had been so much easier. Brag a little, point at a tree, promise death to all the losers, and start running. Modern Servants, always making things so complicated.

Speaking of modern Servants, Atalanta watched Voyager surreptitiously loading metal plates into other Servants' pockets. Another one up to no good. "You! The little one there!" Voyager made a show of looking around before placing a hand on his chest and mouthing 'moi?' at her. "Yes, you, Servant Foreigner. I saw what you did. You're not good enough to get away with that chicanery."

The boy looked guiltily from side to side before dropping a huge pile of metal scrap and racing pell-mell for the arena gates. "Blast off!" he cried. But then slowing, "Oh, blast."

Amid the silvery pile of metal was one Golden Apple gleaming in the sun. "Can't I at least try some funnel cake before I go?" he begged, even as his body dissolved, first briefly flashing the image of a 1970's space probe, then a shower of golden sparkles.

Atalanta held up her hand, the latest Golden Apple snapping to her silent command. "Hm, funnel cake does sound good," she mused. "All right, everyone, we're taking a break for snacks! I mean, serious contemplation of the day's events."

As the stands began to empty, a new voice piped up. "I'm...sorry to bother you." Mash was swaying from side to side just a bit. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw from the Festival." Her arms, crossed over her chest, dropped to her sides, revealing several stab wounds bleeding profusely. "I tried to muddle through, but my Spirit Origin just isn't healing fast enough, and I'd hate to bleed all over the nice track here."

At Atalanta's nod, Mash limped over to the balcony and held up her Golden Apple in a trembling hand. "I didn't want to disappoint everyone this way, especially with Senpai watching. You're running such a lovely Festival, Atalanta. See you back in Chaldea." With her Golden Apple surrendered, Mash made her way back to the arena gates, fading from sight in the gloom of the corridors beyond.

The crowd, having paused for a moment to mark Servant Shielder's departure, resumed the mad rush for the concession stands. "All right then," Atalanta said. "I'm never going to get through the crowds for my funnel cake. Someone go fetch me some! And maybe a churro for good measure, too!"
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

Servant Foreigner, Voyager, as played by Kerset
Spoiler:
Class, Faction, Player Name, and True NameForeigner
Mafia
kerset
Voyager

Alignment, Gender, Attribute, and TraitsNeutral-Good
Male
Star
Children Servants, Existence Outside the Domain, Humanoid, Male, Servant

skillsVoyager of the Stars A ~ You may use this skill once at any point in the game after the master selection phase. If it is used in the day phase, you will gain ** and become ascetic until the start of the following day phase. If it is used in the night phase, you will gain * and commute.

Swingby A ~ Two times during the game, at night, you may use this skill to target another player. You will simultaneously track and watch them.

Blessings from the End of the World (Cosmos) B ~ You may use this skill during the night phase. Select another player to target. You may guess their True Name. You will be told whether your guess was correct. If it is, you take a * (if they have one) from them and give it to a player of your choice. This * recipient may be yourself.

Noble PhantasmPale Blue Dot (O' Distant Blue Star ) ~ **** ~ During the day phase, you may use this Noble Phantasm. When you do, all actions you take until the next day phase towards any servant with the "Threat to Humanity" trait or the "Divine" trait will be unblockable and unable to be redirected.

Servant Shielder, Mash, as played by Dunnstraal (Formerly Raya36)
Spoiler:
Class, Faction, Player Name, and True NameShielder
Town
Dunnstraal, Raya36
Mashu Kyrielight

Alignment, Gender, Attribute, and TraitsLawful-Good
Female
Earth
Costume-Owning, Demi-servant, Female, Humanoid, Living Human, Riding, Round Table Knight, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

skillsBunker Bolt A ~ If you are killed during the night phase, you will stay alive until the following day phase is over. This will NOT be announced.

Amalgam Goad D ~ Once during the game, at night, you may use this skill. Select a target, and you will bodyguard them. If you both survive the night, the next day you will gain a neighborhood with your target.

Shield of Rousing Heroism ~ You cannot be redirected in any way.

Noble PhantasmMold Camelot (Now, a Fragile Fortress of Distant Utopia) ~ **** ~ You may use this Noble Phantasm only once during the game during the day phase. When you do, all killing actions are globally role blocked the upcoming night. This will be announced by the mod immediately upon use.

Any subsequent Noble Phantasms you activate will grant every living player in the game one * when used during the day phase.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Night Two begins now and will end in 48 hours: (expired on 2021-07-17 21:11:02)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

Cooking dinner, flip and such after, thanks for understanding.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

Everyone had returned to their places, and the Festival went on. It was easy to forget that Servants came from varied backgrounds in small ways as well as large. Somehow the idea had been introduced that nothing would do but to incorporate gymnastics into the planned Festival. And while Atalanta certainly wasn't going to object, per se, it would seem there was a wide range of definitions depending on what century--or millennium--a Servant was alive for.

"In my day, gymnastics would have involved far less clothing," Atalanta muttered. Kiara materialized next to her, mouth open hand outstretched toward the arena. "Don't even start; we have enough problems!" Atalanta was not about to try to manage the stampedes if her Festival devolved into an orgy. Besides, didn't someone in this modern era have a particularly apt quote on this? 'I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.'" She glared at Kiara, even as the crowd gasped at a particularly daring release move on the bars.

"Honestly, you Servants and your insistence on decorum. Love is glorious!" Kiara pointed at the remaining Servants. "Wouldn't everyone's mood improve if they could all just live Happily Ever After?" One Servant just barely avoided a head-first landing coming off the vault.

"The Festival Games don't work like that. One way or another, they're competing to prove themselves worthy of Festival laurels. And to earn acclaim from their fellow Servants. None of that is easier if they're naked! We can leave the sexcapades to the human world's Olympic Villages."

Kiara pouted. "Not this year, with their stupid cardboard beds and 'take your condoms home as souvenirs!' attitude," she griped. "Don't they know: all you need is love!" Nero perked up at the segue into a potential song.

"Don't; you're not Ewan McGregor, and you can't pull off the Elephant Medley even on your best day." Atalanta turned back to Kiara. "Clearly that nun's habit in this heat has fried your brains. The remaining Servants are doing just fine demonstrating their prowess out there."

"Well, at least eight of them are. I think you just lost one." Kiara pointed at Servant Archer, whose graceful movements were degenerating into jerky flailings.

"My medicine has failed me!" Nightingale Santa wailed. "Who spiked my pills during our break?" Her hand jerked, dropping her Golden Apple. She pushed herself to her feet and leaned on her umbrella for support. "This was my time to shine. Well, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!" A shower of golden sparks, with a few jingle bells interspersed, marked her dissolution.

"Well," Atalanta allowed, "it seems the Festival still has some weeding out to do." Eight Servants remained frozen on various apparatuses, including one in a quite painful looking inverted Iron Cross on the rings. "Maybe turn your focus from physical dexterity to the mental game for now, eh?"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

Servant Archer, Nightingale (Santa), as played by Lukewarm:

Spoiler:
Class, Faction, Player Name, and True NameArcher
Town
Lukewarm
Nightingale (Santa)

Alignment, Gender, Attribute, and TraitsLawful-Good
Female
Man
Female, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

skillsAssault Medicine C+ ~ Once during the game, at night, you may use this skill. You will jailkeep your target.

Nurse of Steel (Holy Night) A ~ Once during the game, at night, you may use this skill. If you do, select a target. All existing positive effects on your target are extended one additional day and night cycle. If your target has no positive effects, this will apply to the next positive effect their obtain.

The Angel that Rings the Bell on Holy Night EX ~ Once during the game, during the day phase, you may use this skill. PM the mod a post you wish to have posted after the day has closed, directly following the flip or announcement of no-elim. Players will not be told who the post came from.

Noble PhantasmAssault Medicine Full-Burst Party (Angel Cries, Demon Disappears in the Shadows) ~ *** ~ You may activate this Noble Phantasm at night. When you do, select a target. You will remove all buffs and debuffs on your target.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

With 8 players alive, it will take 5 votes to burn a servant.

Deadline for Day 3 is set at: (expired on 2021-07-24 23:44:33)

Page Usage: 1/24

Show

Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

Hey, I cleared someone!

Also,

RIP archer.
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

Who did you clear?
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

Caster. They haven't killed anyone.
Servant Rider
Servant Rider
Goon
Servant Rider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Servant Rider »

VOTE: Avenger
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

Would've checked avenger but miller claim and Cabd wouldn't answer directly if a Miller would come up guilty automatically.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:28 pm

VOTE: Rider
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Servant Assassin »

I think its avenger. I'll mull over it a bit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”