Players May Not Use the Word "Lynch" In Games

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I thought this already was a rule a long time ago.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 37, Dunnstral wrote:Last year there were staff members who were acting wildly unprofessional, instigating fights, and harassing users, including meme reaction images and youtube videos focused on single users. This year, they are no longer on the mod team.
I approve.
I’ve seen many moderators acting unprofessionally on this site so it’s nice to see MS has taken to cleansing itself of that sort of influence.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 39, Davsto wrote:yeah lol the real bad actors in that thread were definitely the mods and not people claiming that the word was "totally unrelated to race" in the total opposite of fact or the blatant bad-faitha actors like ABR it was definitely all the mods' fault
You know it’s possible to disagree honestly and not act like your beliefs makes you superior.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 44, chamber wrote:At the time Reckoner was a Large Social Games mod, he wasn't representing any of the changes in an official capacity. You're just trying to rewrite history to paint yourself as a victim. Fuck off.
This post represents everything i dislike about this website.

- Bunno

Return to “News”