MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2212 (isolation #400) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2209, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2206, MathBlade wrote:And DGB and you were never supposed to make it to elo.

I was actually going to kill DGB last night until thing I can’t say due to site rules
It's possible that Wheme would have been an easier yeet today than me, but you had it in the bag yesterday even as we were disposing of your team mate.
Wheme was impossible check your inbox
Scum doesn’t PM for fast night

Wheme was a forced kill because conf town.

Any scum loses there
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2217 (isolation #401) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2214, Titus wrote:
In post 2209, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2206, MathBlade wrote:And DGB and you were never supposed to make it to elo.

I was actually going to kill DGB last night until thing I can’t say due to site rules
It's possible that Wheme would have been an easier yeet today than me, but you had it in the bag yesterday even as we were disposing of your team mate.
If MathBlade didn't bus, I yeet him. That was another factor against you.
It was sorta planned
I knew i and Galron was out of capital
Was trying to set up Galron in elo

I was leaving him tips
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2219 (isolation #402) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and I was informed there was a cop of some kind and a rolecop

Forgot that part

So in essence T3 guilties any remaining scum so he was the kill soon as I replaced in
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2224 (isolation #403) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gg all well played.

A50 sorry I couldn’t respond well in game but I honor your request to never play with you again.

Sorry I pushed you too far :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2229 (isolation #404) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Subject: MT 2219: Battle of Calculasia - Dead/Spectator PT
Xlos wrote:I dont get why MB posted that he didnt want fast night though, isnt his claim enabler? So there is nothing to think about. Also it may just be me not knowing terms but how is vig enabler even possible? Doesnt the vig have to know they are a vig? And we know everyones roleclaim.
I didn’t want to be hammered if day started at work without a chance to defend myself.
Anytime fast night is offered I try to start it within a time that’s advantageous to me as any alignment
And a role can be an enabler to something that doesn’t exist in the setup.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2230 (isolation #405) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

And if an enabler exists it allows the role of the person who has the vig to function.
If not they die.

What y’all were thinking of in dead pt is backup
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2231 (isolation #406) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2227, Galron wrote:Thanks for the game, Ircher. Good times. The mathematical element was clever. I don't know if it would have mattered if we had had the calculus instruction in the ruleset. At least not for me, although it may have messed with nom's claim. I think I could have gotten away with true claiming. I had something else in mind if forced earlier in the game but decided to go with VT at the end.

Nom and math were great teammates.
I did and the flavor cop was useless lmao
I can’t figure out the connections except Titus was VT because theorem.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2234 (isolation #407) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2233, Toogeloo wrote:Image

I blocked
TWO
scum, oh yeah!

...and then got eliminated for it. :igmeou: :igmeou:
Good work Toog.
No way I agree to that suggestion by Xlos if I am town.

I don’t get how anyone scumread you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2242 (isolation #408) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah it was prolly a list of comedic accidents. It’s why most night start/day start are BCCs.

But on mobile the difference between the Reply and Reply All is infinitesimally small.

No worries. Lesson learned.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”