Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

He never did let up. I felt the crumb off odd was just well odd. Vig enabler made no sense, but combining is with the mean value theorem did. The mean is the average. On average, an enabler enables something.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2198, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2195, Titus wrote:Mathblade did work hard. I did consider both of you for the record.
Gg Titus.
Titus' townread of you was instrumental in making players shy to scumread you, and a big reason why I switched my choice from you to Xlos.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2199, DrippingGoofball wrote:"OMG she's seeing through the MathBlade Scumfog and is going to bring the win home for the town!"

:sadtrombone:
There's a lot of notes I did. Some of which are on my laptop and won't be seen.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:06 pm

In post 2200, Titus wrote:He never did let up. I felt the crumb off odd was just well odd. Vig enabler made no sense, but combining is with the mean value theorem did. The mean is the average. On average, an enabler enables something.
New site meta, PRs are there to help you lose the game, as is any form of setup speculation.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2200, Titus wrote:He never did let up. I felt the crumb off odd was just well odd. Vig enabler made no sense, but combining is with the mean value theorem did. The mean is the average. On average, an enabler enables something.
Mean value theorem is my flavor.

And yeah I was scum sorry Titus.

I just sort of quit arguing with you.

I told you why I did each kill lol
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

I guess we proved why I went to law school. I'm no good at Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And DGB and you were never supposed to make it to elo.

I was actually going to kill DGB last night until thing I can’t say due to site rules
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:07 pm

In post 2202, Titus wrote:
In post 2199, DrippingGoofball wrote:"OMG she's seeing through the MathBlade Scumfog and is going to bring the win home for the town!"

Ultimately MathBlade was the better player, he really did come into a twice-replaced scumslot and engineered every day to lead to this.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

@Math, what was your real role?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:09 pm

In post 2206, MathBlade wrote:And DGB and you were never supposed to make it to elo.

I was actually going to kill DGB last night until thing I can’t say due to site rules
It's possible that Wheme would have been an easier yeet today than me, but you had it in the bag yesterday even as we were disposing of your team mate.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2207, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Ultimately MathBlade was the better player, he really did come into a twice-replaced scumslot and engineered every day to lead to this.
You were really good there were just better kills except Jake when I forgot you were odd night. I was vig hunting with Jake trying to find the reason we had a doctor

Pedit 1 shot strongman
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2207, DrippingGoofball wrote:

If you were a one shot cop, I hammer MathBlade I think. It was super close.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2209, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2206, MathBlade wrote:And DGB and you were never supposed to make it to elo.

It's possible that Wheme would have been an easier yeet today than me, but you had it in the bag yesterday even as we were disposing of your team mate.
Wheme was impossible check your inbox
Scum doesn’t PM for fast night

Wheme was a forced kill because conf town.

Any scum loses there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:10 pm

About the you-know-what - it just increased everyone's pleasure so let's roll with it.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

If MathBlade didn't bus, I yeet him. That was another factor against you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:11 pm

In post 2210, MathBlade wrote:I was vig hunting with Jake trying to find the reason we had a doctor

Pedit 1 shot strongman
I accept these mod shenanigans in theme games.

But it did work against you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:12 pm

In post 2214, Titus wrote:If MathBlade didn't bus, I yeet him. That was another factor against you.
I don't understand.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2214, Titus wrote:

If MathBlade didn't bus, I yeet him. That was another factor against you.
It was sorta planned
I knew i and Galron was out of capital
Was trying to set up Galron in elo

I was leaving him tips
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:13 pm

Wheme was still doable though. You could have set him up for the yeet.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and I was informed there was a cop of some kind and a rolecop

Forgot that part

So in essence T3 guilties any remaining scum so he was the kill soon as I replaced in
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 6 VC #3 (FINAL)DrippingGoofball (2) (HAMMER @ ): MathBlade (), Titus ()

MathBlade (1): DrippingGoofball ()

Not Voting (0):

With 3 alive, it takes 2 votes to fade a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no earlier than Thursday, July 15, 2021 9:45:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-15 21:45:00).
This phase will end no later than Wednesday, July 28, 2021 9:45:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-28 21:45:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: Please let me know if you have a different pronoun preference than listed below.
3: The moderator will be V/LA from July 25 to July 28. While it's not a requirement, it would be very nice if we wrap up the game before then.
4: I changed my mind. Flip is incoming soon! Flavor will have to wait for tomorrow though.

Pronoun Key1: DrippingGoofball : It
7: MathBlade : He/him
9: Titus : She/her
Links: User Page | GTKAS | Ratings
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 6/9]
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Ircher »

Endgame:

"Well, this is it. Only three of us left," states Titus. Immediately, DrippingGoofball and MathBlade start vigorously accusing the other. After a long hour, Titus makes her decision. "I am sorry, but your crimes are too great," she begins as she stares at DrippingGoofball. "No wait! I am innocent! This is all just a setup!" cries DrippingGoofball. Titus does not relent, "Your explanations and excuses no longer cut it. They are a jumbled mess and lack continuity. My mind is settled." She takes out a book and turns to page 1. She finds DrippingGoofball's name and crosses it out. Its body begins to fade away, and in its place is left an index card. Titus reads the card and then shakes her head.

"At last!" exclaims MathBlade as he strikes a triumphant pose. He begins a long speech, "With the Council gone, we will institute a new order. One that does not rely solely on rigorous proof but instead follows one's principles. Proof was never meant to replace one's instincts as the Council purported. It merely serves to guide it and ward it from evil." Titus interjects, "But why? Why do you betray us?" MathBlade answers, "Why? It's because the Council does not allow anything different. It's their way or you're persecuted. The only way to obtain change is from within. You have a choice now: either you can join me in establishing a new, more inclusive order, or you can flee and never return here." "Very well, I shall help you," acquiesces Titus.

With that, MathBlade set out on his journey to change the ways of Calculasia. With the endorsement of Councillor Titus, he was able to become the new Chief Councillor of Calculasia and enact changes from the top. With his rule, a new practice emerged. No longer was every detail immediately examined very meticulously. Instead, a cursory scan was made, and if the need arose, a more detailed examination could be done. The lands of Calculasia flourished like never before under the rule of MathBlade. Their growth was no longer stunted by the long verification times of yore. To ensure that the old way did not resurface, the tale of the Battle of Calculasia entered the history books and was taught to every child in the lands.

DrippingGoofball, the
First Derivative Test
(effective role: Councillor of Calculasia Odd Night Cop), fades into obscurity Day 6.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, DrippingGoofball, to Mini Theme {#}: Battle of Calculasia!
You are the
First Derivative Test
!

The First Derivative Test gives a way to find local minimums and maximums of a function based on the function's first derivative. Alongside the Second Derivative Test, it plays a major role in solving optimization problems.

Abilities:

Curve Sketching
: In addition to being useful for solving optimization problems, the First Derivative Test also plays a role in curve sketching, the practice of using information about a function to get an idea of what its graph looks like. On odd nights, you may target a player. You will attempt to learn whether that player is aligned with the
Council of Calculasia
or not. Your possible results are (note that results may or may not have additional flavor):
Curve Sketching InnocentYou learned that your target is aligned with the Council of Calculasia.

Curve Sketching GuiltyYou learned that your target is not aligned with the Council of Calculasia.

Curve Sketching FailureNo Result: You could not determine whether your target is aligned with the Council of Calculasia or not.

2. Effectively, you are an
Odd Night Cop
3. You win when all threats to the Council of Calculasia are eliminated and at least one Councillor is still alive.

Confirm by pm'ing me your alignment, flavor name, effective role, and any partners you may have.

Titus, the
Intermediate Value Theorem
(effective role: Vanilla Councillor of Calculasia), surrendered Day 6.

Welcome, Titus, to Mini Theme {#}: Battle of Calculasia!
You are the
Intermediate Value Theorem
!

The Intermediate Value Theorem states that if a function is continuous on a closed interval and the value of the function at the left endpoint of the interval is different from the value of the function at the right endpoint of the interval, then the function achieves all the function values in-between.

Abilities:

1. You possess no special abilities other than your vote and your voice.
2. Effectively, you are a
Vanilla
3. You win when all threats to the Council of Calculasia are eliminated and at least one Councillor is still alive.

Confirm by pm'ing me your alignment, flavor name, effective role, and any partners you may have.

MathBlade, the
Mean Value Theorem
(effective role: Intuitionist Informed 1-Shot Strongman), survived and became the new Chief Councillor of Calculasia.

Welcome, ItalianoVD, to Mini Theme {#}: Battle of Calculasia!
You are the
Mean Value Theorem
!

The Mean Value Theorem states that if a function is continuous on a closed interval and differentiable everywhere on that interval except possibly the end points, then there exists a point inside the interval where the instantaneous rate of change equals the average rate of change.

Abilities:

Unstable Foundations:
You are a member of the Intuitionists and can perform the factional kill if you so choose. You may perform this alongside your other active abilities.
Private Discussion:
You share a thread with the other members of the Intuitionists that you may talk in at any time. More information will be sent in a separate pm.
Powerful Theorem:
The Mean Value Theorem is a very powerful theorem that supports many of the other major theorems of Calculus. Whenever a heavy lifter is needed, the Mean Value Theorem is the theorem to remember. As a result, once per game, you may choose to activate this ability. If you are performing the factional kill that night, your kill is guaranteed to succeed unless your target is untargetable.
Powerful Connections:
By its strength, the Mean Value Theorem is connected to several other theorems and results in calculus. You know additional information about the setup that will be sent in a separate pm.
5. Effectively, you are an
Informed 1-Shot Strongman
6. You win when all threats to the Intuitionists are eliminated and at least one Intuitionist is still alive or when nothing can prevent the same.

Last edited by Ircher on Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

Thread Links:

1: Thesp's Votecounter
2: Review Thread
3: Game Thread
4: Mod PT
5: Dead/Spectator PT
6: Intuitionists PT
7: Neighborhood of Convergence PT
8: Titus's Notes PT

I will release all of these tomorrow or the day after.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Ircher »

Awards:

Activity Awards:

Alpha and Omega
: DrippingGoofball, Flea The Magician, Xlos, Almost50, Jake the Wolfie, Galron, T3, Titus, WhemeStar, MURDERCAT, Toogeloo, nomnomnom -
(Play the game from beginning to end.)

Prod Dodger:
DrippingGoofball, Xlos, Almost50, Jake the Wolfie, MathBlade, T3, Titus, MURDERCAT, Toogeloo, nomnomnom -
(Never prod dodge, get prodded, or be replaced in the game.)

Our Heroes
: MathBlade -
(Replace into the game and stay until the end.)

Game Awards:

Victorious:
nomnomnom, Galron, MathBlade -
(Win the game.)

Survivors:
MathBlade -
(Survive to the end of the game.)

The Differentiator:
MURDERCAT -
(The Councillor of Calculasia who played the best during the day according to the moderator.)

Reasoning
: MURDERCAT's hero solve Day 1 was really on-point and scary for the scum team, enough so that they felt compelled to kill him Night 1. I don't feel anyone else came as close as he did.

The Integrator:
DrippingGoofball -
(The Councillor of Calculasia who played best during the night according to the moderator.)

Reasoning
: The one is tough. Both Toogeloo and DrippingGoofball were very successful with their night actions. Ultimately, I give the edge to DrippingGoofball because its night play had the greater impact on the game.

Instinctually Sound:
MathBlade -
(The Intuitionist who played the best this game according to the moderator.)

Reasoning:
The entire scum team played well. nomnomnom did a great job with sowing confusion with his fake claim. MathBlade had an incredible controlling presence on the game. I chose MathBlade because I think his replace in was when the game went from "anyone's game" to "greatly in the Intuitionists' favor".

Thanks for playing!
Last edited by Ircher on Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gg all well played.

A50 sorry I couldn’t respond well in game but I honor your request to never play with you again.

Sorry I pushed you too far :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”