Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2008 (isolation #200) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Sadly I had claimed the watcher so we couldn't really do that.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2011 (isolation #201) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:06 pm

Yeah, since watcher went for 500 we knew whoever got it was dead.

D2 we legit forgot to use it, I was too busy trying not to die. D4 it was intentionally not used because we wanted to make it look like Gamma won hitman and we needed to know who won tracker.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2014 (isolation #202) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:12 pm

I feel like we couldn't have reasonably anticipated S&M getting paranoid for completely asinine reasons. (And they were asinine: you may disagree, but I would have put marci in my PoE as town, just the same way as I did.) And the V/LA did hurt, but unfortunately couldn't be avoided.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2018 (isolation #203) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 pm

In post 2015, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was super frustrated in the dead PT that it felt like you bussed me just to take your hands off the wheel
At this point however it’s clear the VLA wasn’t the primary cause of the downfall so while I’m upset we lost I don’t feel betrayed anymore
Yeah, I do feel bad about that. I was expecting to have over 24 hours on D6 which would have been plenty, I think.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2020 (isolation #204) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:33 pm

But you know that we knew Distance wasn't cop, right?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2022 (isolation #205) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Like marci was objectively not conftown, and you were objectively not townreading her harder than you were townreading me. Or if you were, you didn't express it, so like. I don't know why you don't trust me on this-- I wasn't trying to keep marci in the PoE for any nefarious design, I just legitimately didn't think she was towny enough to be locktown and you weren't suggesting that she was either (before the start of D6).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2023 (isolation #206) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:37 pm

In post 2021, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And then they’re was also Mastina’s sr on you, who just happened to be the nk before Imaginality. It’s tough for scum not to crack under pressure and you kind’ve looked like you were flailing.
maybe after I came back from V/LA, I flailed, but I don't think I flailed at all before that. If anything I got cocky.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2025 (isolation #207) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:40 pm

Well... the Distance kill was 100% Gamma's idea. So that doesn't seem like a sound analysis.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2029 (isolation #208) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:53 pm

That makes a lot more sense. It probably is more in my character to try to make a case as town, though I don't think I necessarily would, but I can see where you're coming from with that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2030 (isolation #209) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:55 pm

In post 2027, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You keep calling my correct takes as “asinine” and “unsound”. lmfaoooo
I mean I think I'm an expert on how I think, and you saying that I would just magically share your marci locktown read as town is pretty asinine. Sorry.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2031 (isolation #210) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:00 pm

We don't have to harp on it. You had some things right, you had some things wrong. Some things we can't really know for sure (how I would play if I were town), but I feel reasonably confident in what I'm saying about it. I think you're very smart, and you played very well. GG.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2034 (isolation #211) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:06 pm

I mean, you may well be right about that, but I don't think that town-me is good enough to confidently recognize it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2037 (isolation #212) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:12 pm

In post 2035, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can you or Gamma please explain Flea kill to me? I keep asking but neither of you have answered me yet.
There's no justification in there that I can see. Misty just picked it and Gamma wasn't around.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”