She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #164 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 162, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Sup homies

I’m town.

Nancy will be around to make this slot obviously town because she loves doing that.

Also I can’t believe Alisae roped me into playing this game and immediately repped out

Wild stuff
ego will catch up later.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #271 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 268, KittyTacky wrote:Yeah real life got in the way.

VFP seems quite town to me, personally. He has been quite helpful and just generally smelled town.
In post 162, Smoke and Mirrors wrote: I’m town.
I don't like this.
Why not? So we’re scum for speaking the truth? :lol:

Any seasoned mafia player should - if they have no meta on a particular player, read something like that as NIA.

I find it curious that you read that post as AI at all, since I’m assuming you don’t know either of us?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #373 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 372, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 371, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
I think Mastina’s town and she voted Flea and I tr Flea more but Kyyuko seems to really have a handle on it so I don’t know. It doesn’t help that I haven’t gotten an opinion from Pooky on this and probably won’t before deadline.
What makes you say mastina is town? I got bad vibes off the bat but realized it could just be stylistic. I tried to find games of hers to look at but most of her ego is not games she's played in. Found one town game way toward the bottom and saw she posts like this as town so it's a big null for me right now
Mastina tends to be distant and aloof as scum, here she is warm, engaging and enthusiastic.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #629 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 561, VFP wrote:So I'm E1 because scum do what they do every game and call me town.
I agree I didn't get on to action but I even went against Kitty for calling me town for the reasoning was obviously faked.
It does make me think possibly anti-partnery, so you may be right. @SS.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #656 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 655, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 636, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Especially when he already acknowledged he had the same wrong theory about Noraa.
I made it clear when I said that in that I was TRing Noraa in that game. Also, what does it matter if I've been wrong in another game before? Because Noraa wasn't bussing that one time, scum will never bus on D1 again?

I didn't hard push Noraa for bussing in that game because while the theory she was bussing occurred to me, it did not make sense, and I had good reason to TR her. Here I believe the triple ISO points to scum in you and distance. Individually I have a stronger read on you, and in the situation you were in with the d1 roles and a 2 horse race between two town for MO, it was going to take a desperate strategy to equalize.
I honestly didn’t pay too much attention to that. Fortunately Pooky has his internet back and he can deal with all of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1515 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1501, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:i think Gamma and S&M just double bussed D1. VOTE: Gamma
If you’re actually town here, you’re probably never getting a paragon. I never ever kill Mastina here. But you’re probably Gamma’s buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1516 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1508, imaginality wrote:Honestly I feel like the unredacted 500 watcher bid D2, the unredacted 301 hitman bid D4, and the watcher guilty on Gamma today, is just too convenient. I don't think Gamma scum sets things up like that. S&M's attempt to shut off debate at the start of today also rubs me wrong but that might be wrong town.

VOTE: Something_Smart
You people are so bad at this. If we lose, don’t blame me.

I still think Kitty/Gamma/Kyouku and even if you bungle this, I still want props for getting this right,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1547 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1542, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Btw, regarding checking S&M: they can still have hitman if Gamma bought the 1-shot AD and relayed his result to S&M in the PT. Role blocking S&M is not a clear. The only player that cant have hitman now is S_S unless he and Gamma swapped claims. Nobody can be cleared because anyone could have bought hitman if scum, and even if it is unlikely that S_S or S&M swapped claims, it could have happened.

Mechanically we can only know at least one of S_S and Gamma are scum
You are flat out lying here. You know damn well, we spent 300 on 1 shot AD and the remaining 200 on 1 shot tracker.

Yoi will do just about anything - including ignoring actual facts to bs shade me, won’t you?

Imaginality confirmed my 1 shot AD and I don’t recall you questioning my 1 shot tracker yesterday either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1705 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

The fact is that no one knew either that Mastina was jk or that she would jk Marci. So if you didn’t know of either, your claim of holstering hitman isn’t clearing, especially considering it’s a one shot.

Gamma wouldn’t have killed us because until SS’ guilty, he had me thoroughly pocketed and if Distance had the cop and inno’d Marci, it makes sense that she’d be the kill. Maybe scum also feared her NA? Damned if I know but I don’t believe scum no killed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1992 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1983, Something_Smart wrote:I wasn't really expecting them to lock marci as town for a reason I knew was spurious. And, I thought it would be suspicious for me to just drop a vote on ssbm and yeet out without any opportunity to change it.
Yeah but the very first thing I did was vote Kyouku, so you saying let me decide, when I was clearly not going to vote Marci, made absolutely no sense and why would town!anyone crossvote the other and let me decide? I would never go along with something like that unless I was completely clueless.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1993 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1894, Gypyx wrote:
Night 6 has ended...

Smoke and Mirrors have died ! they were a
Vanilla Townie

Day 7 starts now
I knew you were lockscum once we died because who else would kill me? Kyouku would either kill Marci or no kill like she said.

You knew that Marci trusted me the most and that’s why we died, considering you knew I was 100% voting you if we hadn’t.

*HUG#*. Marci, you did great. Kyouku started to townping me once we resolved that tracker misunderstanding.

SS, you kept making scummy post after scummy post and very little of anything you said made much sense to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1994 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1983, Something_Smart wrote:I wasn't really expecting them to lock marci as town for a reason I knew was spurious. And, I thought it would be suspicious for me to just drop a vote on ssbm and yeet out without any opportunity to change it.
Us and Kyouku were sr the other and both of us were tr Marci, so the more you shaded Marci, the scummier you looked to both me and Kyouku.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1996 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1987, marcistar wrote:yeah i didnt vote quickend, but it wouldn't have changed the outcome at all
when im nervous i do this thing where i just ignore the game, so when i placed my vote my plan was to go play a game and let deadline expire, and blame it on something_smart if he flipped town :P

whew tho, maybe i upplayed my dumbness a bit too much this game :cry: really got me struggling at some points.

i already had my mind pretty set yesterday, before i even threatened to vote ssbm_kyouko, but just wanted to think on it more. gammas iso, sure it could look like it could be either of the 2 as the partner, but gammas iso just really pointed more towards something_smart which is why i ultimately didn't do my meme vote :'(. i also wanted to keep with my original vibes from reads i never really shared :P

more than anything tho, i kept wanting to give something_smart a small chance, so thats why i stalled day phase. i felt it would've been unfair if i didnt hear him out a bit :P thats why i kept asking him things, but at one point i realized that... i wanted them to talk with eachother because otherwise i was spoonfeeding them answers of what i want to hear :P
In post 1980, Something_Smart wrote:We didn't kill Distance because of the supposed cop crumb. We knew it wasn't a real cop crumb because my slot got the cop.
i knew distance prob didnt have cop, i believe i said it one time when i was talking to smoke about something and never again, but distance prob would've just straightup claimed an inno if he had one. but i was gonna take the townread anyways hehe <3 :oops:
Distance actually had watcher, so maybe he watched you N1 and knew you didn’t kill Flea.

Speaking of @scum, why did Flea die N1 anyway? I still don’t understand that nk?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1997 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1989, marcistar wrote:IMAGINALITY I WAS LEGIT SO NERVOUS- I DIDNT WANNA HAVE EVERYONES SACRIFICES TO KEEP ME LIVING BE FOR NOTHING-

i really enjoyed playing with everyone on this list tho :-)
You did great, that’s why we died because no way would SS not have been hammered asap had we not died.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1998 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1995, Something_Smart wrote:That... doesn't make any sense. I would have been just as suspicious of marci, if not more, as town, and it doesn't benefit scum-me to be trying to broaden the execution pool when I only need one more.
Then you were reading the game incorrectly because neither us or Kyouku had any intention of voting Marci and since people tend to tr players that mindmeld with them, Kyouku being solid on Marci and you being suss on her, just made you look really scummy.

Your reasoning for being suspicious of her didn’t really make a lot of sense, especially after you initially wanted to flip the votes onto first Distance who died, then Marci - than it looked like she was targeted so she couldn’t gravedig him. And why does anyone but either you or Gamma kill Mastina? Marci was her 2nd strongest tr after us.

And doing “due diligence” is not having more srs but reading the game and not claiming to blindly sheep me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1999 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1995, Something_Smart wrote:That... doesn't make any sense. I would have been just as suspicious of marci, if not more, as town, and it doesn't benefit scum-me to be trying to broaden the execution pool when I only need one more.
With neither us or Kyouku having any interest in voting Marci. how did you think either of us were going to even consider her?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2006 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2001, Something_Smart wrote:It's not like it was a scum tactic or anything-- if I had known you and ssbm were never voting marci, it would have made my life much easier; I could have just voted ssbm and peaced out.
I think it was super obvious that we were initially sr each other and tr Marci. Well, like you kept trying to shoot down my Marci tr and that made me increasingly doubt you because it seemed like you were looking for reasons to keep her in your PoE, that didn’t make any sense to me. And when you said that Imaginality rb’d you, Marci’s paraphrasing from that PT was as townie af. So that in particular looked really bad to me.

And agree with Kyouku- Mastina mvp.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2007 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2002, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why the fuck did I say yes to the bus plan?
It probably would have worked better in reverse - if you had done the bussing. Because I hard tr SS until melo, when he suddenly seemed really scummy to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2016 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2005, Something_Smart wrote:And I do feel like we would have been in a lot more hot water if we didn't bus there. Maybe just faking a guilty on ssbm was better, though, not sure.
Maybe but that would have worked because you nk Imaginality but both of you would need to vote first me or Marci, which would have been tricky if both of us beat you to it.

Optimally, you would have been better off not claiming watcher because not watching Mastina would be a scumclaim. Or claim it on N2 and 3, then you wouldn’t have even been in a position to bus.

I still don’t understand why you killed Flea. I understand the rest of the kills but not that one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2017 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2009, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wild - so Gamma forgot you won cop and bought Godfather with actual intent to use it. Just feels weird that only cop and JK got obscured. And neither of you had Watcher? Fakeclaimed it?
Distance made the 500 bid on watcher and Cyrus had 2 shot AD. It’s all in dead thread.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2019 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2014, Something_Smart wrote:I feel like we couldn't have reasonably anticipated S&M getting paranoid for completely asinine reasons. (And they were asinine: you may disagree, but I would have put marci in my PoE as town, just the same way as I did.) And the V/LA did hurt, but unfortunately couldn't be avoided.
Lololol, How were they “asinine”? I was tr Marci and after Kyouku and us resolved the tracker mix up, I could see she was genuinely solving and you were being off the charts scummy. Yes I definitely disagree because your sr on her didn’t make any sense to me. It just read to me like you just wanted to keep her in your PoE and it was like pulling teeth to get you to back off from that. Yeah, I thought Distance claimed what looked like an inno on her. He gets nk’d and following night, scum apparently no kills as the gravedigger who would have checked him got jk’d. You shouldn’t underestimate me SS. I may be initially slow to figure things out but eventually I will.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2021 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And then they’re was also Mastina’s sr on you, who just happened to be the nk before Imaginality. It’s tough for scum not to crack under pressure and you kind’ve looked like you were flailing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2024 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2020, Something_Smart wrote:But you know that we knew Distance wasn't cop, right?
Now I do but until I saw the dead PT, I was sure he was because he was just so certain she was town and then he dies, like it’d be super weird kill for scum!Marci to have made and it also really didn’t make sense for Kyouku. But you continuing to argue with me about it, made me think it was you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2026 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2022, Something_Smart wrote:Like marci was objectively not conftown, and you were objectively not townreading her harder than you were townreading me. Or if you were, you didn't express it, so like. I don't know why you don't trust me on this-- I wasn't trying to keep marci in the PoE for any nefarious design, I just legitimately didn't think she was towny enough to be locktown and you weren't suggesting that she was either (before the start of D6).
Because I reread the game and came to that conclusion. You also weren’t giving any reasons to sr anyone actually, which is something I’d expect from town!you. All you did was just keep saying that you were town. You can’t win as scum without pushing and scumcasing at least one of the other slots and you would have optimally needed to sell me on Kyouku!scum and before we resolved the tracker mixup, that wouldn’t have been that hard to do but you didn’t look like you were doing anything to try to solve the game and you 100% do that as town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2027 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2025, Something_Smart wrote:Well... the Distance kill was 100% Gamma's idea. So that doesn't seem like a sound analysis.
You keep calling my correct takes as “asinine” and “unsound”. lmfaoooo

Who cares whose idea it was? It looked extremely scummy to me that you kept fighting me on something that seemed super obvious to me. Kyouku wasn’t impressed with it either. Whether or not I was factually correct or not is besides the point. I correctly sr you for all of those what you’re calling “asinine” and “unsound” takes, rofl
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2028 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really like you a lot SS but I am a helluva a lot smarter than most people give me credit for.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2033 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2030, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2027, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You keep calling my correct takes as “asinine” and “unsound”. lmfaoooo
I mean I think I'm an expert on how I think, and you saying that I would just magically share your marci locktown read as town is pretty asinine. Sorry.
No it’s not because anyone actually reading the game could clearly see that and town!you would have either listened to me or actually have come up with valid reasons why I might be wrong - which you did neither.

You just aren’t critically examining my reasoning, like the hood pt for example. No way in hell does that paraphrasing of that hood ever come from scum!Marci. So, let’s agree to disagree. Your “assinine” is my “correct”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2035 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2031, Something_Smart wrote:We don't have to harp on it. You had some things right, you had some things wrong. Some things we can't really know for sure (how I would play if I were town), but I feel reasonably confident in what I'm saying about it. I think you're very smart, and you played very well. GG.
I really don’t want to fight with you but you can ask Pooky. He knows better than anyone to never underestimate me.

Thanks, you actually did really well until that last day. I mean you fooled me enough to save you at the expense of town. I fucked up not once - saving you but twice - missing deadline and we we’re definitely the right nk choice.

Can you or Gamma please explain Flea kill to me? I keep asking but neither of you have answered me yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2036 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2034, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, you may well be right about that, but I don't think that town-me is good enough to confidently recognize it.
Well for one thing, she confirmed Imaginality rb’ing you when she could have lied about it and she paraphrased it in such detail you knew 100%, she was telling the truth.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”