Elevators 2: Scraping the Sky [End]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

/in

I will idle on every turn where the number is not spelt in alphabetical order
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm a simple cow, I see the word "troll" and I sign up
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am idling, honest, don't bother trying to cut me it won't work, you will just hurt yourself, honest, save yourself the trouble
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am operating a galaxy brain strategy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's just what I want you to think
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 73, Gammagooey wrote:2 snip or not 2 snip

that is the question
Snip me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 75, Party Boat wrote:
In post 74, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 73, Gammagooey wrote:2 snip or not 2 snip

that is the question
Snip me
no
Your loss
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Shouldn’t we be travelling down in the elevators to try and escape the building?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 100, Jake The Wolfie wrote:They're trying you escape you, My Dear.
Wut
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm cutting Iconeum this round
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 120, Gammagooey wrote:halp my elevator is stuck
Mines been stuck on the ground floor for weeks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am now dead of tetanus
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Satan said I can be spared from purgatory if you update the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thank you for sparing my life
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What would happen if two people were to cut eachother?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”