Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #200) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1885, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1835, Nero Cain wrote:If I was scum I would have clawed my way onto the Elsa wagon. I wasn't there bc Dan hammered when I was waiting on ppl to talk at the end of d1. Let's actually kill scum, a50
Why were you off ALL elimination wagons though? If I let you get away with the Elsa one, why were you not on Gamma? And if you thought he was Town, why were you not on Tes?

My point is you usually go gang-ho for a lim, and especially so on D1. You're playing it safe here it seems. THAT is my point.
I didn't like the case on gamma. Read my iso. It's not like I just ignored his wagon and I'm not nearly as lim happy as you think I am. Wasn't on tess bc I was not here when tess cc'ed.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #201) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean yeah, a d1 nl is bad but that's just basic mafia strategy but this image that you have of me that I just recklessly join wagons is totally false. We've played together, right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #202) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1886, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1836, Nero Cain wrote:This was B4 testarosa's Cc. I was pushing Titus B4 she claimed a "guilty" and you know I was like right n all
On surface level this might be true. But you ended the day voting ARC. Not Testa & not Titus... knowing at least one had to be Scum (because of the CC) you opted to vote ELSEWHERE. Why?
I was not here when tess cced

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #203) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1887, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1841, Nero Cain wrote:I've never refused to eliminate from my hood (I assume that's what you mean by solve) and I'm not sure what gives you that impression other than my voting someone else that I think is scummy
Exactly! You have always said you wouldn't mind it, but you never actually pushed for it.
I mean, I was pushing Titus and arc yesterday. I was proven right on Titus so fmpov I don't know why I stop pushing my reads when I've generally had good reads this game. If you think andre/dw is a better elimination today than arc then I'm open and listening.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #204) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well he's pushing me. I think it's pretty obvious that he's just mafia that thinks I'm the last wolf.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #205) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1889, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1578, Titus wrote:Going to claim here since no one is engaging me on Test. I am a two shot rolecop. I held my shot night 1. I checked Tess night 2. I checked her because of her vote pattern.

Tess is very likely guilty.
In post 1579, Titus wrote:She came back full role cop.
Nero's reaction was after Titus' claim and result. Check the post numbers. Nero is painting an inaccurate picture. Even Dwlee recognized it.
I never said I wasn't here when Titus claimed. I said I wasn't here when tess cc'ed. You are being awefully intellectually dishonest

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1975, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1973, Nero Cain wrote:Well he's pushing me. I think it's pretty obvious that he's just mafia that thinks I'm the last wolf.
See how shallow this is?
????

I think this is a perfectly reasonable response to Cyrus' question. Dude is asking how you read the hood and I'm pointing out that you are pushing me so...

I mean you ARE scum that's pushing me but that was never my reasoning for scum reading you.

You're just scum throwing around the word "shallow" and hoping that ppl buy your strongly worded bullshit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus was scum, I knew it bc she was lying through her teeth. The only reason you and Titus knew that tess was gulity is bc your faction had a rc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also now I'm not scum Wich is why I told Titus I'm not scum. You're just trying to look active, hem

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #209) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1980, cyrus62 wrote:Nero what's your thoughts on dw
Eh. I had felt like kitty is town. Not the biggest fan of dw as he town read Titus and then argued that scum teams don't have the same/similar roles. If we are playing outguess the mod and there are two scum in my hood then both dw and andre are scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #210) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1990, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1987, Nero Cain wrote:Titus was scum, I knew it bc she was lying through her teeth. The only reason you and Titus knew that tess was gulity is bc your faction had a rc
Which lie?

Again, Elsa and T3 had similar roles. Elsa flipped scum, T3 flipped town. Why didn't you think it applied to Testarossa and Titus? I know Titus flipped scum, but a weaker town role + stronger scum role was a pattern that was obvious (especially to me, because Gamma was roleblocked N1). What made you overlook that?
You'll have to read my iso. I'm not doing this on the phone and you are just giving me busy work.

Are you fussing at me for not town reading Titus? Loli don't see the relavence of what that second paragraph is

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #211) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1996, humaneatingmonkey wrote:yeah, that's how you avoid confrontations. go nero!
Or I just don't want to quote fetch on my phone. Why are you so incapable of clicking my iso and reading my Titus stuff? And tbh I don't remember everything I said about her. Asking me to go quote fetch is just giving me busy work and you trying to look busy. If you wanted to talk about it YOU can quote my Titus stuff and say whatever you have to say but also debating about dead scum is accomplish ing like a whole bunch of nothing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #212) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1997, humaneatingmonkey wrote:the relevance is you flat out ignored the opportunity to limming scum in both Titus and Testarossa.
Umm ok? That still doesn't seem to be a point. Also physically impossible as we can only lim once a day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #213) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^ is very yuck

although I don't think anyone needed me to point that out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1986, humaneatingmonkey wrote:the reason why i want only one night kill tomorrow is to improve my chances of being in N6
what happens n6?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this ad hom makes me want to kill ythan regardless of alignment but there's a good chance he's scum anyways

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #216) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2036, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Dude wheres everyone
p sure that we are waiting on Dunn ro give us his blessing to eliminate scum Arc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #217) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2 b/c Arc isn't town I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #218) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think if arc is town she played very poorly. If arc is scum then she still didn't play much better but lurking and not producing any content isn't the worst scum play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #219) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do u stop scum reading Cyrus, dw?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #220) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Than sure but I don't think the reasons you have given make you clear

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #221) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also @mod my phone autocorrects ythan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #222) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Or not I got it now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #223) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When we're u roleblocked?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #224) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't we have a missing action n1? If so then hem is clearly lying about targeting dw n1 and possibly n3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #225) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1064, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then.
I'm a 1-shot gunsmith. I crumbed in my opening post
In post 12, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Almost50
Prepare to get greatest plan’ed

Also, my favorite Pokémon Rangers game is Guardian Signs jsyk
Pokemon Rangers = power role, guardian signs = gunsmith
The reason I'd been poking Almost50 about this is that I used a similar means of crumbing as he did in Mini 2041. That's why I dropped that number during Twilight yesterday. I also thought AD crumbed gunsmith himself in that quoted post rather than cop, which is why I am confused by it because he dropped a crumb for a role that he is not but that I am.
I targeted KittyTacky last night and got no result. My current guess is that one of the scumteams has a roleblocker that targeted me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #226) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Or dw is like ascetic Wich would mean he's lying about his role and he's scum but we should prob just be doing ythan today, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #227) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hem could still be telling the truth if dw is ascetic and that would explain gammas no result.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #228) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is there a reason why ythan can't be ww? Rolecops can be used to hunt the ascetic. We also don't know the last scum role

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #229) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2186, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2183, Nero Cain wrote:Is there a reason why ythan can't be ww? Rolecops can be used to hunt the ascetic. We also don't know the last scum role
Huh?? Rolecops will get NO RESULT on an Ascetic.
Yeah I'm dumb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #230) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah but I was wrong so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #231) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm against it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #232) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunno, it's been awhile but I mean if we are saying that it's a mechanical solve with both scum being in the hood then it just means it's a dw/ythan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #233) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If it's just dw/ythan here and we eliminate ythan here then I could get dw for the town win and he knows this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #234) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hard defending Titus and then arguing that scum don't have similar roles hardly cleared you as mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #235) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You don't get me tomorrow though is the whole point. I mean I guess you could but I represent a much bigger threat than ythan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #236) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You know what sounds fake to me? Being the only neighbor without a power

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #237) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ythan is a fucking layup. You have to miseliminate me today bc assuming that ythan doesn't kill u tonight then u can just get him for the ez win

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #238) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2220, Dwlee99 wrote:I almost certainly would get you tomorrow if we killed ythan today when ythan (probably) flips mafia and we are werewolf hunting.

Pedit: y'all have powers cause you're evil
You say this while not following through so your actions and words don't line up.

Also you are prob mafia so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #239) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2224, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero how confident are you in Cyrus and A50 town?
Cyrus is prob town. I'm just a tad confused as to why hem would leave a traffic analyst alive unless he was out of shots

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #240) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think that he's claiming that when you asked me how long it's been since I was in d6 and I said that it's been awhile that it was some kinda scum claim

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #241) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lol dw is blatantly buddying

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #242) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm voting ythan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #243) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Everything dw says about me also applies to him. Saying that he's clear ad nasseum doesn't make it so. If a50 wanted to vote there we could but I think he just wants ythan so let's just kill that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #244) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2258, Dwlee99 wrote:I also want to say that the world where ythan is not evil is extremely cursed and fmpov implies Cyrus is evil.
Lol if ythan flipped not scum/wolf I think it just means you are mafia lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #245) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd rather not let dw win Or leave it to chance

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #246) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: ythan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #247) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Flip in 3 days

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #248) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yep

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #249) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I find your lack of open pts disturbing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #250) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we would have lost regardless and the most I could have done is keep mafia from winning. I like how I was the only one correctly reading Kitty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #251) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2303, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero why did you kill me? :(
I didn't like your attempt @ manipulation. I concluded that it was mostly NAI but yeah....i had sorta felt like your push to try to get me voted out over ythan yesterday was scum that wanted me dead and then getting the EZ elimination the next day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #252) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, getting rolecop isn't necessarily a guilty. I mean, we knew it was one but town rolecops are a thing so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #253) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ythan was town so even if you got me, you and cyrus would 1v1 and a50 would win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #254) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was also outguessing the mod a lil' and I felt like you being a neighbor kinda fit with the trend.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #255) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So maybe

2x rolecop/full role cop

odd night roblocker/d2 roleblocker

neighbor/1x neighborizer

is the mods balance for the scum teams

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #256) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we also rolecopped a50 so I knew he was lying wich I should have known was a gulity but I'm just dumb and bad I suppose.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #257) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like if Kitty were not replaced I may have made the right choice last night but all that does is make it go from mafia win to a town win so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #258) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe. Cryrus seemed like he was the only one that even suspected any of the mafia (Hem) maybe some of the other people that died earlier might have but I forgot their reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (isolation #259) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2330, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2316, Nero Cain wrote:we also rolecopped a50 so I knew he was lying wich I should have known was a gulity but I'm just dumb and bad I suppose.
It wasn't 9a guilty) because that's what I would have done regardless. As Town I would have needed to live to use my second shot so I would have claimed 1-shot still.
yes I know and I even thought that you would lie as town but we still would have gotten 1x if you were 1x and we didn't. It's on me for getting paranoid over DW and outguessing the mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #260) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #261) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the only time you came up is when I contemplated killing town over mafia one night. And in the hood dw was pushing you as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (isolation #262) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

No dead thread?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”