Micro 1023 - The Coalition: TBotITGBSMoD [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #556 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Prism »

Pretty happy with my reads/results this game. Learning it was Koba 180'd that slot but was very happy to see I was right on Vulture/Gamma hydra.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #557 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Prism »

Oh I forgot about implosion, pretty bad but early whiff.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #570 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Prism »

You are not entitled to play with me and I owe you nothing. I would have never signed up had I realized. My comment was offhanded, the moment I realized it was I left without further comment. You lost because you and your partner couldn't outplay someone communicating exclusively through MS Paint, not because people cleared me for refusing to play with you.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #571 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Prism »

Not a single player even
tried
to read into my replacement as far as I can tell, let alone cited it as a towntell. My slot was more widely townread before I placed out than after.

Absolutely pathetic.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #572 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Prism »

And yes Gamma, we're cool, I just did not at all enjoy you flaming marcistar after Tarot
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #573 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Prism »

And re: "gamestate" not in a million fucking years do I let you in the coalition after I realize your main, that is a towntell for people not playing like they're stuck in 2015 Jan 2.0 and the second your main was outed it killed any chance of it
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #576 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 574, implosion wrote:Would you not have replaced out as scum? I assumed it was just a blacklisting you didn't know about beforehand and that you'd do that as either alignment.
You would be correct, I would have instantly replaced out in any conceivable alignment distribution.

Highlighting nobody reading into it at all is a response to Koba's claim that my replace-out cleared the slot.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #583 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Prism »

Well, let's think rationally and look at my last two posts. I know reading my slot, the one you played the entire game around and was apparently the linchpin of your strategy, is not your strong suit since you missed multiple claiming my identity repeatedly, is not your strong suit.
In post 196, Iverson wrote:I'm not Vulture but scum that are so overly aggressive/arrogant are far and few in between on MS. Much more common on places like EM, ex. Players like the banned Transcend
In post 198, Iverson wrote:Actually if that's Koba maybe, but I won't play this game if it's Koba so
Huh. Weird. I wonder what this "if" statement means. Probably nothing, your main wasn't relevant to the read haha

Also haven't spoken to you in the Speakeasy, where I have made two posts ever, and will gladly not interact with you moving forward.

You got unlucky this game, and it is my fault you lost. There is no other feedback to glean. Here is to 6 more years of dodging you like the plague, and I sincerely hope it will be mutual. Cheers!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”