Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2834 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Titus »

I feel if NK15 hadn't decided to gamethrow like he did, then we wouldn't have been in this position. We had an unkillable slot that pushed all the correct team and refused to talk to us about it. Bussing was the only move. Moon Caster's posts plus the bussing had town starting from a bias that he was right. It forced Alter to try and run the gauntlet which is near impossible.

Gg everyone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2837 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

The problem with the reporting is there is no positive post that violated any rules. So there's no proof he was gamethrowing, even though we know what it was. He didn't insult us, he didn't admit to the game throwing, and actively claimed to have a plan. He just never communicated why he was bussing, how he was bussing or what his plan was.

I feel for the Greens. Although common sense says this was gamethrowing, it would set a dangerous precedent of scumteams imploding and then reporting each other.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2840 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2838, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well in that case I think the next best course of action is just WotC his ass
He’s had chances to improve his scumgame and refuses to do so, to the detriment of pretty much everyone
+1 I hate WotC but I don't want to be scum with NK15 for quite some time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2841 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2839, petapan wrote:this is beyond being bad though, it was flagrantly antagonistic and served no tangible purpose toward advancing win condition. townstumps was repulsive but there was at least a semblance of him playing to win there. here there was nothing.

i was losing my head begging him to communicate in the pt and he refused to talk and made bad faith excuses like how he wanted to form reads "organically" ( :roll: ) and was too scared to post, though of course when i offered to help he went totally radio silent. almost like he doesn't play the game in good faith!

there's nothing by the letter of the rules that says you
have
to talk to your teammates but there's no good reason to avoid all communication except as a pure troll move
I agree. I reported him too for the same things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2846 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2842, mastina wrote:Unfortunately, I missed one. It was a complete accident and fully unintentional, but it was still fully my fault and I fucked up by having not caught that in spite of having read it 5 times. I had fully intended to honor the rule once I knew it WAS a rule and understood the rule as a rule, but I fucked up and thus feel the need to once again apologize. I messed up, punishment was fully deserved, was completely my fault, error entirely on me. Sorry. <3
I know it was accidental but it left me with no way to defend against your wrong meta. You were right about me being scum but for the wrong reasons. I don't think it was deliberate but it can't be done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2848 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2847, ActionDan wrote:All I know is that things made a whole lot more sense when Saber flipped and it was revealed it was you Titus and therefore... Moon logic! (tm)
Yeah. I meant every word on my NP being one of the most powerful. *sigh*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2858 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2856, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2855, Lukewarm wrote:Peta looks like an amazing partner to have in a scum chat
This was my takeaway, too.
He was. He was supportive and kept it 100.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”