Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 12:00 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 2772, DkKoba wrote:I get we won, but I was very blatantly town over NDmath and it was extremely embarrassing to see that I was limmed. I don't want players to repeat a mistake like this.
you should take it as a compliment of your scum game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 12:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2775, yessiree wrote:
In post 2772, DkKoba wrote:I get we won, but I was very blatantly town over NDmath and it was extremely embarrassing to see that I was limmed. I don't want players to repeat a mistake like this.
you should take it as a compliment of your scum game
no, this wasn't because people were paranoid of my scumgame, this was because people just chose not to read and abandon logic because of a mech guilty.

its just that this situation in this game NEVER happens if im scum. id have to be literally throwing.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 12:26 am

Post by VFP »

I didn't see you as blatantly town.
I get you are going to be bias here because its a read you want people to have on you but just to sum it up, you didn't town lock yourself and you were never in a position for town to ever go "we never lim Dk".

I read your last day and I clearly stated I was happy to lose a VT in the 1v1 if wrong.
The reason those claims should be considered more is because they do not work in scum favour to pull off (as proved this game).

I'm not saying you played badly. I'm saying there were questionable views you took that didn't convince me to just go "Oh Dk is right!"
But if you want to refuse that this is true and are going to accept 0 criticism, I'm not sure that there's any point to continue this conversation and instead I'll just go along with what you want and say "nice work Dk, you won it for us! I promise to never question or ignore your reads in future".
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2759, NDMath wrote:
In post 2721, Raya36 wrote:I am always looking for constructive criticism for how I mod and what I can do to make the game more enjoyable. Besides the error of course please let me know anything I could have done better.
(Another error is that in the mod PT you have that 1 scum was on the T3 wagon when there were actually 0.)
Your modding was good.
Thank you, I'll fix that up for the sake of reading the game back
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2765, VFP wrote:
In post 2744, Raya36 wrote:Maybe there needs to be a clearer rule set of what can be discussed instead of just strictly nothing. Strict no claiming of your target or role choice. But setup spec should still be an option
I don't think the rule was bad, and to be honest what I wanted to discuss I don't think would have really broken it, but may have been a gateway to discussion.
Keeping a decent line is always good to prevent game break.

It's a good game type though I enjoyed it.
It was the gateway to discussion I was worried about and that's why I said no to Mathblade when asked as well
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2777, VFP wrote:
I didn't see you as blatantly town.
I get you are going to be bias here because its a read you want people to have on you but just to sum it up, you didn't town lock yourself and you were never in a position for town to ever go "we never lim Dk".

I read your last day and I clearly stated I was happy to lose a VT in the 1v1 if wrong.
The reason those claims should be considered more is because they do not work in scum favour to pull off (as proved this game).

I'm not saying you played badly. I'm saying there were questionable views you took that didn't convince me to just go "Oh Dk is right!"
But if you want to refuse that this is true and are going to accept 0 criticism, I'm not sure that there's any point to continue this conversation and instead I'll just go along with what you want and say "nice work Dk, you won it for us! I promise to never question or ignore your reads in future".
You only suspected me bc i said u might be scum after other ppl flipped town.
You refused to learn that claims dont matter it is about the dayplay.

I didnt have questionable views. If you think"robert town might mean vfp is scum" after i saw a reads list where u put a confscum from my pov high and a flipped scum higher too - idk what to tell u.

Caring about "PRs" is the path that players take that lose them games
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

You voted me over being put in PoE just admit it.
retired
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 9:00 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2781, DkKoba wrote:You voted me over being put in PoE just admit it.
Okay, Dk :lol:
I'm not going to have a back and fourth argument here so I'm just going to say you're right and I'm wrong.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Isis »

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Open Games”