Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3768 (isolation #400) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i meant if math were to flip town*

im on that tunnel vision rn >:)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #401) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3770, MathBlade wrote:Koba scum slip?
Chaos Koba?
you can feel the desperation in this post LMFAO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (isolation #402) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i make adlibs all the time as either alignment - you're not slick.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #403) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think game is solved atp and people are just anxious about what if theyre wrong which is understandable bc im in that same boat rn because if im wrong i have a shit ton of egg on my face but im feeling im correct based on the evidence and reexamining it makes me more confident.

It just *makes sense* and the more i reexamine the theory and how it fits with the evidence the more i am like "this is the right path"

i think regardless of which of chaos/math is limmed here we win as long as we stay within those 2.(or we can just lim NM and probably just end the game but I wanna make the game fun and flip every scum and also i need to absolutely make sure we arent in a town NM world that lets scum Math wriggle out :3)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (isolation #404) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im in a good mood now i feel enlightened :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #405) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

charisma in mafia games has always been my weak point but i hope that ive helped solve the game at least to the point where with our MLs we can win now !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3801 (isolation #406) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3793, MathBlade wrote:Way too many PRs and we got this :) Let town think they’re winning.
In post 3794, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Math just to be sure
when you were correct >>>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3802 (isolation #407) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we all been known math was likely flipping traitor but i just knew they couldnt be alive in endgame if we were wrong here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (isolation #408) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

haha im clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (isolation #409) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also chaos is hard spewed town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (isolation #410) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi more clear than the mech clear woa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (isolation #411) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

hehehehe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3855 (isolation #412) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah no its blatant how bad math wanted to shoot into pr claims lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3856 (isolation #413) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

NM>Luke>Gamma wins the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #414) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gg
I realized that prism's angy postings could come from a big mad scum thinking game is unfair and ye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (isolation #415) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Chaos claiming their informed info that slotted everything into place fmpov :]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3970 (isolation #416) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3950, Prism wrote:Uhhhh I don't think I ever bother pushing to eliminate either of you, plenty of others on the board.

Granted I'm not taking into account Chaos/Gamma, who were ideal votes in my mind, flipping PRs. I think scum got
very
unlucky with who the specific PRs were.
In post 3960, Prism wrote:Another big boon for the scumteam was Koba deciding I would be too easy to read as a level one emotional player. Given that I was outclassed & lacking in more nuanced touches they were a good sport in choosing not to read into my play at all except to comment postgame, despite knowing immediately they could have pinned me either way had they chosen to.
I was still in lazy mode and it was easier to go with my gut lmao

once i had the pieces it was me just afraid to say i was wrong on nm so i shoved math over who was blatant and would clear me so i could shield chaos
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3993 (isolation #417) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

gif gang
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (isolation #418) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

also id love some credit but meh lol

datisi chaos and ari were based af
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”