UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #658 (isolation #0) » Sun May 30, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by AniX »

Shos has been banned from Discussion forums for a further 6 months for recapitulation of the prohibited viewpoints he has previously espoused.

At times, we may consider extenuating circumstances which may have given rise to misunderstandings. That was the case with shos' initial ban of one week. However, there is no excuse for not educating oneself on global perspectives when given the opportunity.

This ban will only be lifted following a request by shos, and with due consideration by the Discussion Mods & Mafia List Mods about how shos can healthily engage with our community.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #659 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by AniX »

Panzerjager has been banned from discussion forums for two weeks for excessive spam bordering on harassment, split off to here (with note also taken of this post).

While the occasional joking or off-topic posts are tolerated and expected, Panzerjager’s posts went far beyond the reasonable level of leeway such posts are given.

In reaching the decision on what length was appropriate, the mods weighed a number of additional factors, including his previous post and ban history, the nature and purpose of the specific thread targeted, the excessive number of posts in the spam sequence, as well as Panzerjager’s subsequent reactions to the posts in question being moved.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #668 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:15 am

Post by AniX »

xRECKONERx has been banned from discussion forums for a minimum of two months for abusive behavior.

Due to xRECKONERx’s ban history and the extremely personal nature of the abuse, this ban will only be lifted following a request by xRECKONERx, and with due consideration by the Discussion Mods about how xRECKONERx can healthily engage with our community.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #670 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by AniX »

vonflare has been banned from discussion forums for two weeks for the following post:
In post 934, vonflare wrote:Well pants if you want to drive homophobic users off the site I suggest you start with
yourself
This decision was reached after a review of a number of factors, including the post's violation of mafiascum's rules against harassment, vonflare's ban and warning history, as well as in light of recent warnings to vonflare about his conduct in the thread and his conduct on the site in general, including a specific mod directive for him to not engage further in the thread until instructed otherwise.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #672 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:43 am

Post by AniX »

Angel3 has been banned from discussion forums for two weeks for a sequence of posts (which were subsequently removed) in the official Ban Feedback thread and messages in Site Chat.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #674 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by AniX »

Wake88 has been banned from Discussion for two weeks for downplaying transphobia.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #675 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by AniX »

vonflare has been banned via petition ban from discussion forums and the official Discord server for a minimum of 1 month after continuing a pattern of unconstructive and spam-like posts in serious threads, including ones that interrupt, dismiss, distract, and downplay important discussion, particularly discussion related to trans people. This petition ban comes after multiple warnings and directives, both public and private, from multiple mods over the course of the past few months on his conduct, including a "final warning" PM sent this past Monday. It also follows a two week ban for a specific abusive post.

Keeping in mind this is a ban largely about the entire body of posting and many of these posts were subsequently removed and cannot be quoted from context, a small sample of the sort of posts he was warned to refrain from and continued to make are here, here, and here.

Since previous action has not achieved its objective to curtail this pattern of behavior, this ban will only be lifted following a request by vonflare, and with due consideration by Discussion Moderators about how vonflare can more healthily engage with our community.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #689 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by AniX »

ahhlo has been given a 48 hour discussion cooldown ban for spam, after ignoring a mod warning.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #698 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by AniX »

kuribo has been given a 72 hour cooldown ban for abusive posts made in the Feedback for Bans thread, specifically posts here, here, and here. While the mod team sympathizes with kuribo's heart-wrenching situation, posts like these hurt others and create an environment of toxicity that cannot exist on this site.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #720 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by AniX »

PJ. (formerly known as Panzerjager) has been banned from the site and discord for a minimum of 1 month for being dismissive and disrespectful towards plural users in the following discord posts and surrounding conversation:
Plural opinions need not apply when the subject is "changes that effect the way ever user in this server's ability to use the app should be run by more than 3 ppl"
1. pathetic.
2. maybe the vetting process should be more than .9% the community should have to chime in on something before there are changes made.
3. pluralkit zzz of course you have no respect for other ppl on this server cause you were part of the change that had me mute most the server in the first place out of necessity of avoiding ppl that i could no longer block.
While suggestions on how to improve the Discord are acceptable, singling out plural users on the basis of their plurality to blame them and dismiss their opinions is not.

Due to PJ.'s long history of abusive posting, particularly posting that belittles or disrespects neurodiversity, and because prior bans and warnings have failed to achieve their objective of curtailing said behavior, this ban will only be lifted following a request by PJ., and with due consideration by Mafiascum Moderators about how PJ. can more healthily engage with our community.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #726 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:23 am

Post by AniX »

Jake the Wolfie has been banned from the site and discord for a minimum of one month for sending a message on discord that contained derogatory and belittling language regarding plurality. Due to a pattern we have seen with this behavior from him, he will need to submit a petition to the moderation team that shows that he is committed to respecting others.

Furthermore, due to the immense breach of trust of the Speakeasy and abuse of access, in addition to the revocation of Speakeasy access that accompanies any long term ban (including petition bans), Jake the Wolfie's access will be indefinitely denied, even if he is later successful on his petition.

He will need to be replaced in all ongoing games.

Associated Accounts:

JakeTheWolfie
Mathematical Demon
Galaxi
Galaxis
Loftwing
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #732 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by AniX »

Fluminator has been banned for 1 month from Discussion forums for attempting to test the limits of the rules, having threatened to do so previously. In calculating the length of this ban, the post's demeaning usage of marginalized populations and the user's previous warnings were taken into consideration.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #740 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:21 am

Post by AniX »

In post 739, T-Bone wrote:
Frogsterking has been banned from mafia for a minimum of one month for making a post that violated our basic conduct rules with intent to offend/insult another player. Given prior warnings and a ban for similar behavior in mafia games, he will need to submit a petition committing to refraining from making abusive/toxic posts towards other players. He will need to be replaced in all ongoing games.

As a reminder, please do not discuss ongoing games.
After further private discussions with Discussion mods and the user we have decided to extend the ban to site wide for the duration of the ban.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #743 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by AniX »

Gamma Emerald's ban is being converted to sitewide and extended to at least May 20th.

Gamma Emerald publicly accused another user of breaking site rules with inflammatory language. A post making an unconfirmed allegation against another community member as publicly as possible is intended to insult or offend. Users making an earnest effort to see unaddressed breaches of community rules addressed may contact staff or a minimal number of people needed to investigate a matter. Publicly smearing other users with unsubstantiated accusations in widely read threads is not tailored to the same goals.

Gamma Emerald's ban was already a petition but the scope of her petition is extended to cover this recent conduct.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #746 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:40 am

Post by AniX »

Yume has been petition banned for a minimum of six months for ignoring mod directives by making a post designed to harass and incite a specific user. While the post was later edited and its content removed, in light of multiple prior warnings and a recent ban for similar behavior, it is clear Yume is unable to control herself when it comes to engagement with specific users and will continue to engage in this behavior until stopped. As such, she will need to submit a petition to indicate she can engage with the site in a healthy and constructive manner before she will be permitted to return.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #747 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by AniX »

Thestatusquo has been banned for one week from Site Ideas for a series of posts that violated the higher standard of constructive posting in the Ban Feedback Thread.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #757 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:40 am

Post by AniX »

In post 236, Mr. Flay wrote: Thingyman has been banned from the site for only being here to advertise for his home site, despite warnings.
After a review of current indefinitely banned users and in light of readjusted administrative priorities regarding our place in the larger online Mafia community, Thingyman has been unbanned from the site.

Please note that it is still against the rules to recruit players directly from the site.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #771 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:56 am

Post by AniX »

Claptastik has been banned for being an alt account of Persivul.

He will need to be replaced in all ongoing games.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “Global Announcements”