Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mine
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay can you give some sparknotes reads/opinions
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Kerset »

you are good boy gamma
giv me pagetop :(
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah idk if the wording is AI for him, it's the kind of meta tell that I'd actually have to read full ISOs instead of "Find" with text indexing so sitting on my hands on that one right now. I think more likely is that Nero is town and there's at most 1 scum on his wagon
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 544, Gamma Emerald wrote:kyouko
Plus at a certain point it becomes a pattern and maybe means something
was a response to this
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 552, Kerset wrote:you are good boy gamma
okay that’s a start
how do you plan to read House+Nero?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.
This sorta bothers me though. Don't really get why Math didn't want to be investigated. You just claim you are in a hood with DGB. You might get the "there's prob scum in the hood" suspicion. So Math is being really self conscious here.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 556, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.
This sorta bothers me though. Don't really get why Math didn't want to be investigated. You just claim you are in a hood with DGB. You might get the "there's prob scum in the hood" suspicion. So Math is being really self conscious here.
A> I should almost always be a prime investigative target because I am good at scum. An investigative on me is a waste because then it’s not on someone who could be scum.

I view (and still do) my role as a bit Milleresque. I think when I eventually flip everyone will see why.
Admittedly I did freak out a bit but I still think you’re scum here Nero. I just lack the charisma to prove it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really think you are all that great as scum but hey w/e
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why are you continually bringing up the past Nero?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 558, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really think you are all that great as scum but hey w/e
My scum winrate begs to differ with you.

Only losses recently were due to either broken setup or not obeying normal draw rules.

I am good scum shit town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

winrate means very little and I think winning as scum has more to do with bad town play. When you are scum I get you pretty ez though.
In post 557, MathBlade wrote:I still think you’re scum here Nero.
this is why you are still a level 3 player :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

especially when you are arguing that you are a shit town player but you are still bullheaded enough to assume that you are right but I guess that's the difference between us.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 561, Nero Cain wrote:winrate means very little and I think winning as scum has more to do with bad town play. When you are scum I get you pretty ez though.
In post 557, MathBlade wrote:I still think you’re scum here Nero.
this is why you are still a level 3 player :lol:
Lol no. It’s about creating bad town play. That’s why I scumread you.
Bad town play doesn’t happen organically. It requires a cause. Sometimes town sometimes scum but there is almost always a cause. A pissed off townie decides duck it in a bad way. A scum planting a suggestion.

Scum play is work as honest people tend to find each other.
The fact you see scum wins are because bad town is very telling especially if you’re scum as I think you are.
There is no town motivation to reopen this issue yet you did.

You’re supposedly pushing DGB yet talk about me constantly why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 562, Nero Cain wrote:especially when you are arguing that you are a shit town player but you are still bullheaded enough to assume that you are right but I guess that's the difference between us.
Yes I am shit town.
The only way to get better is to have my opinion and expose it to scrutiny.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how am I creating "bad town play"?

the rest of your post is nonsense

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you will never fucking get better

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh hell no. M says this conversation ends now.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 563, MathBlade wrote:The fact you see scum wins are because bad town is very telling especially if you’re scum as I think you are.
like this?

I mean Jesus, it's an opinion on gameplay and you somehow think it's AI.

You have like the worst case of conf biasness ever.

Who even are your town reads? House, DGB, Gamma? If they aren't why not sheep your town reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 567, Gamma Emerald wrote:M says this conversation ends now.
how are you talking to him?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

This is a reminder to please keep in mind rule 4:
Rule 4Do not be toxic. Being toxic is subjective and I am the final say on what that means.

I would appreciate if players avoid personally attacking others.
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:how am I creating "bad town play"?

the rest of your post is nonsense
Nice avoiding the question again:

How is intentionally digging up old arguments helping you sort DGB or anyone?
You want me to believe you are town yet you are doing zero hunting.

You created bad town play by fishing and are riling me up to argue with you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 569, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 567, Gamma Emerald wrote:M says this conversation ends now.
how are you talking to him?
M is one of Gamma’s alters iirc from what I spedread
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 567, Gamma Emerald wrote:oh hell no. M says this conversation ends now.
Let’s just elim Nero.

I am trying to see those who townread him and I just can’t.

I am out of spoons and I think anywhere else is suboptimal.

Dude has zero interest in hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 571, MathBlade wrote:How is intentionally digging up old arguments helping you sort DGB or anyone?
its not and im not doing that
In post 571, MathBlade wrote:You want me to believe you are town yet you are doing zero hunting.
this is like super not true
In post 571, MathBlade wrote:You created bad town play by fishing and are riling me up to argue with you.
dude, I voted you, and you puffed up your chest and said that you weren't going to be the d1 elim b/c you were a pr. That's not me fishing thats you freaking the fuck out over 1 vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”