Manatee's Pokémon Large Theme (FULL!)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I might possibly consider throwing my hat into the ring if I could both find an active hydra partner and everyone is okay with me playing.

I was grieving my dead friend in a past game and replaced out because I was afraid due to extreme misunderstandings on both ends, things got unfortunately heated and I didn’t want tensions to escalate. I’m in a much better place now, so I think I’d be pretty chill regardless.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in a hydra with Marashu and Auro.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So everyone is good with me playing then awesome. \o/ Now we just need to come up with a name.

ETA: tentatively calling it
Truth Innuendos Lies
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

C’mon people, let’s get this filled. 7 more.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 47, Gypyx wrote:maybe some hydras could split up to help with the game filling? idk, just suggesting
Not my hydra. Auro probably won’t be that active, I might be V/LA without internet for approximately about a week. Add to that, hydraing really reduces alot of the stress involved of playing large mech-complex games.

Perhaps, the game mod could make a post in the ad thread and in MS discord or players already on the list, invite their friends?

I know I’ve been alerted to a lot of games by all of these things.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 68, SirCakez wrote:I think Fire is hammer!
\o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m waiting the account to be activated. I somehow caused an automated glitch or something. Thanks for your patience.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Signups”