DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:10 am

In post 18, MathBlade wrote:But yeah Kyo prob town due to how many votes that fast.
It's page one, it means nothing.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:11 am

In post 25, House wrote:That has to be a record for the fastest you've ever considered me town.
Add my voice and let's make a chorus.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:41 am

In post 92, Nero Cain wrote:throwing your vote around makes it look like you don't have a strong opinion
Nah

Depends on context. I do that nonstop as town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:46 am

In post 74, House wrote:
In post 71, Titus wrote:VOTE: CSF
CSF had the right idea but the wrong target.

Found the imposter.

VOTE: DGB
You have to vote me three times for it to really count.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:09 pm

In post 139, House wrote:
In post 135, MathBlade wrote:Nero House DGB is my current solve
This supports my scumread.

Scum does not claim mindmeld with scum.

I can't see town!Math truly believing this.
What's the "mindmeld?"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:16 pm

House - i see what you mean now. Very interesting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:33 pm

In post 253, House wrote:
In post 252, Nero Cain wrote:that's like really not what I'm saying...
That's the natural conclusion to
In post 248, Nero Cain wrote:If Math/DGB were in a two-person hood then it's pretty likely that 1 of them is scum.
VOTE: Nero

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:36 pm

I don't understand MB's eagerness and zeal to crumb, the hard defense of me in the first 10 pages of RVS where no yeet ever happens, the "forced" claim, while simultaneously shading my alignment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:03 pm

In post 256, House wrote:Called it.

Not Masons.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.
I think MB made it pretty obvious.

As I was seeing MB perilously close to claiming on what, page 5??? I suggested that we claim masons instead of neighbors as a gambit. It would seal the fate of at least one of us as the scum NK (neighbor isn't a power role, town wouldn't miss it, so safe gambit) - I had planned to ask that we not be doc-protected just before day's end. Day 2 everyone wakes up, and there is a neighbor flip - then it lends credence that the other neighbor is more likely to be town. Not confirmed by any means, but less suspicious. The scum would know that we're not masons if one of us is scum, you see? Scum would be more likely to kill us if they believe we are masons. And if we lived too long... chances are one of us would be scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #271 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:29 pm

In post 268, Nero Cain wrote:Did they really gambit though?

There's something that's a lil' wonky from FMPOV. If they were trying to get shot then why was Math so mad that I realized that he was hinting @ a pr in , wouldn't he want it known that he was a pr? And trying to get shot as a mason claim seems like a futile endeavor. At least claim doc or something scum would absolutely want dead.

Kinda wish someone would post beside us but then again I still have a long way to go.
MB hard disagreed with the gambit at first, then decided to "meet me halfway" and claim neighbor-or-mason.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #274 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:33 pm

In post 268, Nero Cain wrote:Did they really gambit though?

There's something that's a lil' wonky from FMPOV. If they were trying to get shot then why was Math so mad that I realized that he was hinting @ a pr in , wouldn't he want it known that he was a pr? And trying to get shot as a mason claim seems like a futile endeavor. At least claim doc or something scum would absolutely want dead.

Kinda wish someone would post beside us but then again I still have a long way to go.
If you read my post carefully, I outlined that I proposed a gambit when I saw that he was out there crumbing and then claiming neighbor (like it means anything) on page 5.

I'm puzzled as to why MB made so much noise about being neighbors in the thread. Why even crumb? I would have confirmed it anyway - who cares, it says nothing about alignment. It doesn't even need to be a secret at all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:35 pm

In post 272, House wrote:Hardclaiming Mason could have drawn a counterclaim, and not just from Masons.
Maybe but since this is a mini and we're neighbors, I assumed a low probability of masons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #280 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:37 pm

In post 275, House wrote:MB's paranoia about the gambit makes me believe that he's the towniest of the 2, ftr.

DGB gets scumpoints for attempting to pigeonhole Math into an anti-town fakeclaim.
The only paranoia I considered is MB thinking I made the suggestion to test him. If he refused I should consider him townie. That wasn't my plan, though. My plan was about drawing NKs, but I purposely didn't explain it to MB in case he's scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:52 pm

One of the first things that were posted in the neighbor PT was MB explaining how he was going to crumb.

To which I answered, why crumb at all, we're not masons. And curiously MB said that if I'm town,
it's like we're masons
. It took me aback, because no, FMPOV we're totally not masons, not even close.

Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.

Then a real lot of the thread was MB working me to scum read Nero, starting with Nero highlighting MB's "PR crumb" in the thread. I'm not very good at reading Nero, so I said I wasn't going to do this on Day 1. MB's crumb wasn't exactly subtle for the type of player that looks for crumbs (unlike me, i never see crumbs). It felt like an opportunistic trap a little bit, Nero had fallen into and MB was going for the kill.

At that point I was noticing MB premature-claiming in the thread and that's when I proposed a gambit, since it seemed like the whole neighbor bit was already blowing up in my face through no fault of mine.

In other word I think MB is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #291 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:53 pm

In post 285, House wrote:
In post 283, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Nero House DGB town I think is where I'm at as of catch-up completion
I still like Math for town more than DGB.
You're probably going to vibe better with Math's approach than mine, Titus can vouch for the pitfalls of that kind of thinking. <3 Titus.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:55 pm

In post 290, Nero Cain wrote:It's not a great reason as DGB could certainly do a "gambit" to make it look like their town game
LOL I'll pull gambits as scum too, but not to look like my town game!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:56 pm

In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.
Clarifying: MB thought this was a reason to crumb.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #300 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:00 pm

In post 254, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 253, House wrote:
In post 252, Nero Cain wrote:that's like really not what I'm saying...
That's the natural conclusion to
In post 248, Nero Cain wrote:If Math/DGB were in a two-person hood then it's pretty likely that 1 of them is scum.
I didn't like Nero's certainty that one of MB/me is scum.

I am trying to fight off my own paranoia that MB might be scum, I was excited to have a PT with MB and I really wanted to give MB a chance. But, ah, a lot of his posting bugs me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #303 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:03 pm

In post 298, House wrote:
In post 295, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.
Clarifying: MB thought this was a reason to crumb.
How could he think that was a reason to crumb when his first post was the crumb?
He was explaining his decision to crumb, I was against it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #305 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:05 pm

In post 301, House wrote:
In post 299, Nero Cain wrote:Can we like purge the hood plox?
DGB's story isn't adding up.

How could they be discussing gambits and crumbing pregame?
You're not even reading.

The PT was actually open pre-game.

The gambit was brought up by me when I saw MB derail in the thread and heavily hinting at the role.

It's literally the third time I write that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #308 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:07 pm

In post 306, House wrote:Feels like Math was proud of his wit and wanted to show it off, honestly.
I'll take that into consideration.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #583 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:47 am

In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:At any rate, I think DGB voting Math's biggest attacker while calling Math scum kinda stinks.
It's very early in the game - I think this post is on page 12 - reads are still dancing in my head.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #584 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:49 am

In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:At any rate, I think DGB voting Math's biggest attacker while calling Math scum kinda stinks.
In post 342, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:One of the first things that were posted in the neighbor PT was MB explaining how he was going to crumb.

To which I answered, why crumb at all, we're not masons. And curiously MB said that if I'm town,
it's like we're masons

Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.

Then a real lot of the thread was MB working me to scum read Nero, starting with Nero highlighting MB's "PR crumb" in the thread. I'm not very good at reading Nero, so I said I wasn't going to do this on Day 1. MB's crumb wasn't exactly subtle for the type of player that looks for crumbs (unlike me, i never see crumbs). It felt like an opportunistic trap a little bit, Nero had fallen into and MB was going for the kill.

At that point I was noticing MB premature-claiming in the thread and that's when I proposed a gambit, since it seemed like the whole neighbor bit was already blowing up in my face through no fault of mine.

If I've got the timeline right, you were already a little bit suspicious of Math when you suggested he do the mason gambit, right?

Why did you choose to out the gambit? Wouldn't it have helped you figure out Math's alignment if one of you were eventually NK'd?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #585 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:52 am

In post 342, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:One of the first things that were posted in the neighbor PT was MB explaining how he was going to crumb.

it's like we're masons

If I've got the timeline right, you were already a little bit suspicious of Math when you suggested he do the mason gambit, right?

Why did you choose to out the gambit? Wouldn't it have helped you figure out Math's alignment if one of you were eventually NK'd?
Yes I was suspicious, I liked the idea that the scum would waste a kill on us thinking we're masons, or be cornered that scum!MB is claiming mason and now they can't kill him, and if they kill me the jig is up.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #586 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 am

In post 363, Gamma Emerald wrote:Before I read deeply I just wanna say whoever compelled the other to mason claim is probably town because I’ve only done that as town and in general that’s a huge leap of faith to ask as scum
That's me!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #587 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:59 am

In post 363, Gamma Emerald wrote:Before I read deeply I just wanna say whoever compelled the other to mason claim is probably town because I’ve only done that as town and in general that’s a huge leap of faith to ask as scum
In post 371, House wrote:For future reference, you should totally fakeclaim Mason as town sometime, Math.

It's a gas.
I will always go along with someone who tries to do that with me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #588 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:14 am

In post 491, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 415, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Nero
The amount of time it took him to vote DGB is unreal, it’s clear his initial push against the neighborhood was sowing seeds of paranoia.
VOTE: Gamma
In post 490, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Gamma

I’ll be back later.
A big no to these votes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #591 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:22 am

In post 504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 499, MathBlade wrote:
In post 496, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 478, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.03
Nero Cain (4)
- MathBlade, DrippingGoofball, House, Gamma Emerald
DrippingGoofball (2)
- Cat Scratch Fever, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
- Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1)
- Titus
Titus (1)
- Dragon of the West
Kerset (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (3)
: Wake88, Kerset, Andresvmb

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
Kinda feeling like there's scum on Nero wag.

House's talk about Nero pushing for a hood lim because Nero is informed of T/T, if anything, could be seen as House's own TMI spewing into the thread in order to frame up Nero on any hood lims or NKs.
If there is scum in the hood, my bet is on Math as DGB's play wrt the gambit aligns with its town meta, and I feel like it's possible that Math manipulated DGB into claiming
something
I'm not sure if I buy the outrage about outing Math's crumb, though Math didn't fake outrage in our last game together where he
was
scum, so possibly the hood is just t/t. From DGB's description it doesn't sound too much like it was manipulated into claiming, but DGB, if you felt at all like a horse being led to water, let me know. In truth that is what I was looking for, and what I expected to hear, but it seems like this may not be the case, in which case I don't have a case on Math at this time.
Gamma I got a bad feeling about early on and wasn't impressed by that last vote. I think the wagon has been on Nero long enough that if Gamma is scum, now is a good time to get on if Math, DGB, and House are all town. It doesn't look like a bus if Nero flips red, and there's little risk of the wagon dissipating, which means Gamma won't have to move his vote anywhere new anytime soon.

I feel like House or Gamma are the best bets actually, but House being scum is kinda contingent on t/t hood and aside from possible TMI he's seemed town.
How would I be manipulating DGB into claiming something?

It’s demonstrated I have a PT with DGB.
The only thing claimed is neighbors.
I did that first and then DGB narrowed it down.
So what manipulation would there be?

I don’t know if you’re just paranoid because of our last game or scum but this doesn’t logically add up
With leading questions in the hood, like the leading questions scum!you asked me about town!titus in our last game. I was specifically curious if there was anything like that in the PT, but didnt want to lead DGB there myself in case it is scum, and I don't think from its explanation that it is very likely that you led it there.

But yes, I am paranoid about you having manipulated DGB inside the hood specifically because of our last game.
I felt I was being manipulated into scumrrading Nero a bit, but then Nero wasn't helping himself. His more recent rebuttals had the passion of town, though

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #601 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:38 am

In post 597, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:DGB, do you have history with Kerset? Games played in together, etc.
Not that I recall. But I play a lot of games and it's all a blur.

I add that I feel better about MB's recent posts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #604 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:47 am

Is Kerset an alt?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #812 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:20 am

In post 753, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 749, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m basically doing a full 180 on you, what the fuck more do you want?
you to die
In post 761, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 478, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero Cain (4) - MathBlade, DrippingGoofball, House, Gamma Emerald
we are killing one of these 4. stop being shit with your votes and vote one of them.
Bulk OMGUS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #813 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:22 am

In post 809, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 774, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, in fairness I just think Gamma is scum and guy is throwing a hissy fit and is rage quitting :/
+1
Maybe.

But I never replace out and I definitely would have given ragequitting serious considerations.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #815 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:24 am

In fact I don't give a damn about Nero's alignment. That was very unsportshumanlike behavior.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #947 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:09 pm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #966 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:30 pm

VOTE: Kyouko

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #971 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:34 pm

My iso is better than Kyouko, that's how I know Kyouko is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #975 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Andresvmb is also probably scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #978 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:36 pm

I don't think DoTW is that bad.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #989 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:41 pm

In post 980, MathBlade wrote:Oooh are we close to the infamous DGB read wall? *puppy eyes*
I haven't done a read wall since 1973.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #994 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:44 pm

Cat Scratch has scum potential, I must concur with Titus on this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1009 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:58 pm

In post 997, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why, DGB?
A pattern of opportunism, questions without follow through, and 0-calorie posts to pad the post count and simulate presence.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1010 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:59 pm

In post 1007, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: DOTW

This wagon isn't bad.
In post 1008, House wrote:Dragon wagon is righteous.
Really why

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1021 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:26 pm

In post 1012, House wrote:Read his posts.
I did.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1022 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:27 pm

In post 1012, House wrote:
In post 1010, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1007, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: DOTW

This wagon isn't bad.
In post 1008, House wrote:Dragon wagon is righteous.
Really why
Read his posts.
Now answer my question.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1072 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:38 pm

In post 1028, House wrote:I already did.
where

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1214 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:54 am

In post 1143, Wake1 wrote:DGB, what's your Scum meta like?
If I was scum everyone would townbloc me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1215 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:55 am

In post 1149, Wake1 wrote:Not getting good vibes from A50. All three votes are terrible. The last one screams opportunistic AF.
A50's posts are a chronicle of his game hallucinations.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1216 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:58 am

In post 1149, Wake1 wrote:Not getting good vibes from A50. All three votes are terrible. The last one screams opportunistic AF.
In post 1189, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1142, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1023, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: DotW

Distancing
What changed your mind on DotW?

Spoiler:
In post 977, Almost50 wrote:OK.. DotW is probably Town according to my sophisticated (and most intelligent) scum hunting method. I am working on a full analysis of the game and will be publishing me findings along with the detailed method shortly. My aim is to offer you a full solve of a 3-person Mafia team
My overly complicated mathematical analysis model (Using the arbitrary function of "Ten Green Bottles Standing On The Wall") failed me big time. I tried ordering the players as the mod did on the front page, tried ordering them alphabetically, tried "longest name to shortest", and even tried removing my own and starting with "Nine Green Bottles", (Obviously I was trying to find the "green bottles" one by one until I had 3 names left with "No Green Bottles Standing On The Wall), and I always had at least one of you (CSF), Me, Titus & Nero in the leftovers, which proved to me this function does not solve the problem at hand. (Maybe I should have used some linear interpolation method to process the raw data before applying my model??)
A50 are you running a fever?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1223 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:29 am

Yeah, Kyouko is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1244 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:18 am

UNVOTE: Too many nuances, and back-and-forth, in Kyouko's analyses to come from scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1246 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:22 am

In post 1245, Nero Cain wrote:maybe Titus is just scum that knows my reads are bad
She could even be town who knows your reads are bad! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1275 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:17 am

In post 1247, Nero Cain wrote:says the person thats voted nothing but town today.
Eh... look at me current location on my profile, no one can accuse me of being arrogant about my reads.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1276 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:42 am

In post 1247, Nero Cain wrote:says the person thats voted nothing but town today.
In post 1271, Nero Cain wrote:math keeps calling DGB scum but its
always
vote not DBG :facepalm:
I've been on a town-rolling streak like 90%, and Nero has been hounding me with rubbish day 1 scum reads in every game. His failure rate on me is literally 90%. And he's failing again.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1282 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:15 am

In post 1277, Nero Cain wrote:being a self-described "bad player" doesn't excuse your lack of engagement with the thread.
I'm very engaged. Whatshu talkinbout

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1283 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:15 am

In post 1278, Titus wrote:This is levels of dumb.

DotW does nothing. Wagon resolves.

*sees clock*

Dang it.
You sound a bit like frustrated scum here.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1329 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:37 pm

In post 1323, House wrote:
In post 1322, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Come back to the dragon wagon.
I'm not opposed to quickhammering it.

I'm tired of not voting the toxic dude, though.
hey I'm in

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1330 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:45 pm

In post 1285, Nero Cain wrote:Also felt like you calling Math scum while voting me was pretty bad.
It's not bad considering how early in the game this happened and how jumpy reads can be.

Your record reading me is abysmal, you are always wrong, you've never been able to townread me correctly, a coin toss has a better chance of getting my alignment right, you're wrong again this game, you never learn. On this entire site you are the absolute worst person to read my alignment. For that reason I give little credence to any of your reads.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1331 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:45 pm

Maybe Nero townread me once but he was scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1333 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:46 pm

The only way Nero gets me right is when the mod gives him the solution in his role PM.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1336 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:50 pm

In post 1335, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1330, DrippingGoofball wrote:Your record reading me is abysmal
ditto but you know hide behind your "but im a bad player" clutch
My record speaks for itself.

I'm still way better at reading you than you are reading me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1426 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:30 pm

In post 1411, Dragon of the West wrote:On a separate note: this wall-of-text posting, overthinking Kyo seems like town!Kyo to me
I agree with this now, I retract my Kyouko scumread.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1428 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:39 pm

In post 1415, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So now Math and DGB have both said they felt manipulated into SRing Nero by the other.
Hmmmm no

Paraphrasing...

Post #9
in the PT, Math asks me what I think of Nero. Math brought it up Monday around 6PM my time.
At this time THE GAME IS ON
PAGE 3.
To situate: viewtopic.php?p=12993559#p12993559

In the next post, I answer that I find Nero hard to read so I want to give it more time.

Post #11
, Math suggests we should talk more about Nero, and asks what I like, and dislike about Nero's posting. Says that I should try reading Nero even if it's hard. This post comes about 15 minutes after post #9 above.

I answer that it's way too early, and say something about Nero being a chaotic player and I need time to evaluate the type of chaos.

Math then says that Nero's outing of Math's "crumb" was anti-town.

=======================

You be the judge.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1429 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:45 pm

In post 1413, Dragon of the West wrote:The only thing tangential to 3 that makes me think you might be town is that I'm townreading Titus who seems to have a lot of experience with your play and she's insisting you're town.
In a recent game, in 3p,
Math
was scum,
Titus
and
DGB
were the townies.

Titus rode the whole game calling Math town and everyone backed off Math,
"Uwu, If anyone can read Math, it's Titus!"

To the bitter end, Titus believed Math over me and hammered me and lost the game for the town.

S
ooo
oooo
ooooooo
ooo
oooooooooo
oooo
ooo
ooooooo
ooooo
ooooo
ooooooo

HELL NAW

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1430 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:02 pm

In post 1419, MathBlade wrote:between DGB and House it feels icky about the policy elim of Nero.
I was angry. I can be angry. Was it icky? It was worse than icky.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1431 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:04 pm

In post 1369, Wake1 wrote:
V/LA until midnight tonight. (Nocturnal RN working ten 12-hour shifts in a row. After 0000 med pass I can hopefully get some time in.)
Good points have been made wrt Wake88 but given the above I am willing to give this player slot more time to fully develop.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1432 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Almost50's iso feels like being drunk in a maze of funhouse mirrors.

I can vote A50.

But you know who has two thumbs and is scum?

THIS GUY
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
In post 490, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Gamma

I’ll be back later.
In post 1113, Andresvmb wrote:Apologies - I am VLA until tonight.
In post 1383, Andresvmb wrote:Alright let’s see what’s happened since I’ve been away.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1437 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Looking a Kerset, Kerset is a cricket poster.
Chirp! Churp! Chirup!
Lotsa smol posts. WIddle push, widdle nudge, widdle joke, widdle pats on the back. Can I read this? No. Maybe tomorrow.

VOTE: Andresvmb

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1438 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:32 pm

In post 1433, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:just popping in to say I've played with Andres 2-3 times before, he was town every time, and he did that every time. Posted excuses for why he's not around, especially on D1. Just his playstyle I think. To my knowledge he's never rolled scum though, I think I recall him saying that. So it could be NAI.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll take it into consideration.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1439 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:35 pm

In post 1435, Nero Cain wrote:I'd argue that my play is pretty vanilla though I am fairly aggressive and it's just that you can't read me that you feel the need to belittle my play and call it chaotic.
Hello

DrippingGoofball here speaking.

It would be rather rich of me to call another player's style chaotic to
belittle
them...

It would like like loading my bow with a backwards arrow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1442 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:52 pm

In post 1436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:From this I dont understand why Math says he has felt manipulated into SRing Nero - Math, is this the whole truth, or is some of that account inaccurate or incomplete?
I'll tell you more of what was said
that same evening of Sept 13.
When the game is still on page 3, maybe 4.

In
post#23
, after chit chatting about other things, I get back to the Nero topic and volunteer that
Nero doesn't seem like scum to me.

In
post #26
, Math asks me to explain how I'm not scum with Nero. In
post #28
, Math states again the he believes that Nero is scum.

================================

MUCH LATER on
September 15
, I start a conversation about Nero. I say that I'm livid with Nero and I'd dayvig him even if he was a mod-confirmed IC.

In the next post I am asked to find some associatives (something I almost never do) if Nero is town and if Nero is scum. Math then reminds me that he finds Nero to be scum for real reasons and not policy reasons, though he says that being good as scum, he could push this successfully if wanted to. I ignore the request for associatives.

Then it gets a bit weird.

I say that eliminating Nero is in fact good for the town.

Math replies that it's not good for the town if we have to bulldoze over the alpha players to do this. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!:

And then Math starts townreading Nero in the game thread.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1443 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:57 pm

In post 1413, Dragon of the West wrote:In general, I think your reads have been oddly inconsistent and your fear/paranoia of seeming suspicious doesn't sit right with me.
There is a lot of that in the neighbor PT.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1444 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 pm

aw and there's something else...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1447 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:19 pm

In post 1445, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1442, DrippingGoofball wrote:Nero doesn't seem like scum to me.
y vote me if you felt this way?
I changed my mind after that, not once, but twice.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1448 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:21 pm

Is it pretty clear to most players that Math doesn't townread me in the least?

If you are around, please state whether you agree or disagree with the above statement.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1452 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:00 pm

I still think Cat Scratch could have ticks.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1457 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:27 pm

In post 1453, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Who was it that actually brought up the policy elim
That was me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1458 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:28 pm

In post 1454, Nero Cain wrote:House and DGB were the ones that were sheeping.
Agreeing isn't always "sheeping."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1459 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:29 pm

In post 1456, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Wake

Upon review, I think I prefer this to DotW. DotW actually gave reads in his catch up, while Wake posts a whole lot of nothing.
I'm the first one to jump on using real life excuses as scummy, but did you read?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1473 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:57 pm

In post 1468, Nero Cain wrote:If DGB is scum then DGB would try hard to appease you.
You'll be happy to learn that I'm not doing a thing to appease Math in the PT.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1502 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:19 am

Titus, Almost50... I could vote there.

VOTE: Titus

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1507 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:45 am

In post 1505, Almost50 wrote:Actually, I could do DGB here. It was Scum with me in a game that had just ended (it started with this one but only lasted 4 days). I will need DGB to explain how I could have played both games simultaneously with a Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde difference in playstyle as the same alignment. (I am not asking DGB to "meta" me. I am asking it to explain how the same person can have such huge difference in style in 2 games run simultaneously)
Meta is trash.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1508 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:47 am

And YES, a player can Jekyll and Hyde.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1562 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:49 am

In post 1556, Ythan wrote:
In post 1515, Almost50 wrote:As much as I hate to say this; I think this proves Math is Town here. :facepalm:
No Math is just still paranoid touchy probably scum.
You think? I was thinking the opposite.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1575 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:06 am

In post 1571, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1482, Dragon of the West wrote:It sounds like Math is focused on kowtowing more than actually solving
Math is just full of himself and exaggerates his abilities. I think it's pretty null.
Can confirm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1583 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:28 pm

Can we vote Titus?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1619 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:16 am

VOTE: Andresvmb

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1620 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:17 am

VOTE: Almost50

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1649 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:03 pm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1741 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:37 am

In post 1737, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1644, MathBlade wrote:Ugh I have to consolidate and pick one.

I am torn by this but I think this makes the most sense then if A50 flips town
I learn a lot
and if scum I learn a lot whereas with the Wake wagon he’s had like no interactions.

Pedit: lmao

Maybe we will see
Sorry, but you actually
never learn
. We've been playing with each other for what? Six years? And you still suck at reading me.
A50 is town.

Going back to voting real scum.

VOTE: Andres

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1746 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:10 am

In post 1744, MathBlade wrote:The game linked for context is where I picked out A50 correctly.

When A50 is town he can be good but there’s no hunting here far as I can tell
Alright whatevs

VOTE: A50

I have mafia burnout.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1808 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:15 am

In post 1800, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Kerset flashwagon anyone?

VOTE: Kerset
Eh, that's probably town. Or at least tick-free.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1896 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:50 pm

In post 1843, Wake1 wrote:I think Andre could be Scum as well seeing as we're at 74 pages and he only has 17 posts, but is Johnny on the Spot when called on lurking.
That's what I've been saying.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1897 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:51 pm

In post 1846, House wrote:trusting her to sort her brother
DO NOT TRUST TITUS TO SORT MATHBLADE

She's probably worse at it than you are :lol:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1904 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:55 pm

In post 1901, House wrote:I was working on the assumption that she'd know her brother better than anyone.
NO oh no

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1910 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:00 pm

In post 1906, Wake1 wrote:I think the core issue is that House is placing too much trust in Titus's ability to read her brother, because siblings.
There was a recent game whose name I forget where everyone trusted Titus's townread of MathBlade, who was in fact scum.

Even when I had an incriminating result on MathBlade, Titus wouldn't believe me and hammered me in 3p over MathBlade!scum.

Never, ever trust Titus' read of MathBlade.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1922 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:12 pm

In post 1912, Wake1 wrote:he's Scum and trying to take the heat off A50.
I doubt that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1962 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:07 pm

VOTE: Andres

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2200 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:26 am

In post 2070, Wake1 wrote:Talk to me, people.

I want Almost50 or Andres and could possibly compromise on Mathblade.
Hey, I agree with that, plus a sprinkle of cat scratch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2201 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:32 am

In post 2159, House wrote:You're gonna learn real quick not to pull stupid shit with me.

I'm not your sister.
Oooooo shos fired

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2202 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:33 am

In post 2159, House wrote:You're gonna learn real quick not to pull stupid shit with me.

I'm not your sister.
Shots fired

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2203 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:37 am

Remember when I asked everyone if they thought MB was scumreading me?

I asked because MB had made the JK claim in the neighbor PT to me.

My thoughts were, if you think I'm scum why are you telling me this?

But I didn't want to say anything in thread because I didn't want to unnecessarily out a PR if true.

My first thought was that MB knew I was town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2258 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:56 am

In post 2253, Andresvmb wrote:If this is the first time I’m executed D1 as Town because people have no chill, so be it. I am in the middle of reading but if I’m just wasting my time please let me know now and I can stop.
Welcome to my mafia hell, lately.

UNVOTE: andres

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2260 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:58 am

In post 2216, Kerset wrote:
In post 2093, House wrote:Case in point:

I claim Town JoaT: 1x Neighborizer, 1x Jailkeeper, 1x Watcher

It's not true, but chances of counter are crazy slim.
so first this fakeclaim,
the actual one had Rolecop instead of Watcher
I am old enough to remember that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2262 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:59 am

In post 2222, Titus wrote:Wow. You guys really don't know how to slow down when a girl is on vacation.
SCUM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2264 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:06 am

In post 2240, MathBlade wrote:Still am JK Kerset is right I just derped.
Didn't I tell you in the PT that you don't have to use the role if it's so bad?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2265 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:13 am

My scumdar is in the crapper I might as well vote for a townread. I don't have to worry about being scumread for it because I'm always scumread.

VOTE: Wake88

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2266 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:14 am

You should all pretend I'm your top townread and let me eat the NK.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2309 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:04 pm

In post 2281, MathBlade wrote:Technically if a scum goon does the kill and I block them I stop it.

But odds of a scum goon doing the kill are slim now that it’s known I exist
You've been complaining we're not yeeting someone fast enough for you for the past 153 pages.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2310 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:06 pm

VOTE: MathBlade

Now it's 3 vs 3 vs 3

Have fun

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2311 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:09 pm

In post 2299, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2294, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2284, MathBlade wrote:Where’s the town Titus? Rah rah listen to me roar?

This is cooperative and quiet Titus which scares me she’s scum. Cooperative and loud I could see town scum

But like I am so paranoid of her it’s not even funny
Here's a hint: You SR Titus. You also acknowledge that your reads of each other are less than random accurate. Occam's Razor: Titus is the opposite of what you think she is. ;)
Why is why I wanna flash wagon Kyo to see if I have a rare game I read Titus correctly or not.

Kyo scumreads Titus. Kyo on a wagon with Titus makes no sense
Scum busses, don't play coy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2340 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:33 pm

I want to hammer

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2352 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:28 pm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2358 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:35 pm

In post 2353, House wrote:VOTE: DGB

That's who I roleblocked.
VOTE: House

Yeah sure

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2359 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:38 pm

In post 2357, MathBlade wrote:Hmmmm I can buy the hood being dirty. I kinda want to see someone else post and their reaction in case in the remote possibility I jailkept scum or scum shot my target
If you have the audacity to come here in the thread and entertain the possibility that I'm scum after the discussions that we've had, it's because YOU ARE SCUM.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2363 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:41 pm

In post 2360, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2359, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2357, MathBlade wrote:Hmmmm I can buy the hood being dirty. I kinda want to see someone else post and their reaction in case in the remote possibility I jailkept scum or scum shot my target
If you have the audacity to come here in the thread and entertain the possibility that I'm scum after the discussions that we've had, it's because YOU ARE SCUM.
And you don’t vote me because….?
I can't vote all the scum at once I only have one vote.

I think people can look at my recent history, it's clear that I'm done with mafia and hugely demotivated. I AM THE EASIEST PLAYER to round up and yeet.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2364 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:41 pm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2365 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:42 pm

MathBlade is scum.

He should 100% have my back, he should know I'm town.

I'm a bit thrown off by his claiming to have stopped the NK.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2366 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:44 pm

I'm really hated mafia lately and I can this is going to be a day that's going to make me hate it even more.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2368 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm

Just kill me

VOTE: DGB

Make it quick.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2369 (isolation #120) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 pm

KILL MATHBLADE TOMORROW out of respect for my green corpse.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2371 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:49 pm

MathBlade tell people your target now you scumbag

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2377 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:55 pm

I posted this last night. What a fucking waste of my time. I cut some of it out because I'm too lazy and angry to paraphrase.

VC 1.24
Looking at that particular gamestate, I doubt that CSF and House are partners. There's a small chance that one of them is bus'ing/distancing.

VC 1.26
MathBlade tips the balance in favor of A50 rather than Wake, which looks a bit bad. But A50's posts were objectively awful.

VC 1.27
House, Wake and A50 have three votes each due to Kyouko moving away from Wake onto House. That's a little scummy.

VC 1.28
Now A50 moves onto Wake to give Wake the lead, which looks good for him.

VC 1.29
CSF, who was first to draw attention to Wake, moves away from Wake and onto Kerset, a vanity wagon. This is pretty bad for CSF, and adds some weight to CSF being the first to vote Wake (when it was safe) was distancing. However MathBlade hops on that wagon and Wake maintains the lead, which
looks good for MathBlade.

VC 1.30
Kerset votes Andres; House follows; I follow; then scum!Wake gives Kerset a fourth vote. So, that looks mighty good for
Andres being town.

VC 1.31
A House wagon appears! MathBlade moves from Wake to House, which
does not look good for MathBlade.

The House wagon looks bad for Dragon of the West, ssbm_Kyouko, MathBlade, Nero Cain It's the second time Kyouko does this. But by VC 1.32, Kyouko is back on Wake, so all is forgiven.

VC 1.32
Wake88 is still voting with me for
Andres (who I now believe is town)
. I defended her for her real life woes, I think she's just trying to frame me at this point.

VC 1.33
The House counterwagon: Dragon of the West, MathBlade, Nero Cain - don't look all that good, but bad reads happen

VC 1.34
A MathBlade wagon appears! Does not look good for Ythan, Kerset and myself
Wake and MathBlade are 3 v 3 votes.

VC 1.35
Wake88 (E-2) - Titus, Almost50, ssbm_Kyouko, MathBlade, Dragon of the West
I am ambivalent about the DotW vote. Could be distancing. I'm not sure so I will ignore it.

FINAL
Nero Cain was the penultimate vote, no towncred given.
Not voting (1): Cat Scratch Fever YIKES

TOWN

DGB
House
A50
Kyouko
Andres

NULL

MathBlade >>> I wrote that in the neighborhood PT because I didn't want MB to NK me if he thought I scumread him.
Dragon of the West

SCUM

Nero Cain? Maybe
Gamma/Ythan - ???? under the radar?
Cat Scratch - My best bet right now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2378 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:55 pm

In post 2375, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2374, Nero Cain wrote:Math prob targeted me
Nope. I did not.
Spit it out and stop fishing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2379 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:56 pm

In post 2372, House wrote:because I'm still alive
What do you mean, YOU are still alive?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2382 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:58 pm

MathBlade vote me

I'm your cover right now, I'll be your cover as long as I'm alive.

Let people see my green flip and eliminate you tomorrow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2383 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:59 pm

In post 2381, House wrote:
In post 2377, DrippingGoofball wrote:What a fucking waste of my time.
It's not a waste if you're town.
No one cares about dead people's opinions, you're probably going to let MathBlade live. Titus townreads him after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2385 (isolation #127) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:59 pm

In post 2384, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2382, DrippingGoofball wrote:MathBlade vote me

I'm your cover right now, I'll be your cover as long as I'm alive.

Let people see my green flip and eliminate you tomorrow.
I don’t need cover as I am town.
No you're absolutely scum.

You would have townread me eons ago if you were town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2388 (isolation #128) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:01 pm

In post 2387, MathBlade wrote:This should say jailkept I was thinking about House’s roleblock claim when I typed this.
You were still deciding who to target in the middle of the night, you couldn't have crumbed anything.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2391 (isolation #129) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:03 pm

In post 2386, House wrote:UNVOTE:

/le sigh

This is not constructive.
Put the vote back on.

You're proudly snapping your suspenders now, I want to see you deflate after my flip.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2392 (isolation #130) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:03 pm

In post 2351, MathBlade wrote:I think I did a good :)

Either that or the person I blocked is scum or they are VT. I want to wait and see what happens.
Sure.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2395 (isolation #131) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:04 pm

In post 2356, House wrote:I have to give credit to Nero.

He convinced me the hood was dirty. I just wasn't going to talk about it in the game thread.
This stinks of lying.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2400 (isolation #132) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:09 pm

Look I'm town

I can't believe I'm going to have to spend all day trying to tell everyone that you didn't roleblock diddly squat because I have no night action whatsoever, and I'm going to the elimination anyway.

So out of respect for my sanity and my intense desire to stop playing mafia, vote me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2401 (isolation #133) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:11 pm

In post 2398, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2397, House wrote:
In post 2395, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2356, House wrote:I have to give credit to Nero.

He convinced me the hood was dirty. I just wasn't going to talk about it in the game thread.
This stinks of lying.
Honestly, it was nicer than what I said in pm, but nero WAS a contributing factor and I can't ignore that.
You’re PMing DGB? Uhm how?
If he's sending PMs he's not sending PMs to me.

And what PMs do we have in a game?

Is House chatting up at night with Nero in the Discord or something?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2405 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:14 pm

What's the point of this comment "it was nicer than what I said in pm"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2409 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:17 pm

In post 2407, House wrote:
In post 2405, DrippingGoofball wrote:What's the point of this comment "it was nicer than what I said in pm"
Pointing out that the complete truth was not really appropriate, but what I said wasn't dishonest.
Why wouldn't it be inappropriate?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2410 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:18 pm

In post 2406, Titus wrote:Hey, not feeling well guys. Please bear with me. I'm also low activities.

Random note: I just got my shipment of green unicorn iguanas in!
Yeah you're scum aren't you

I'm angry that I let Wake88 off the hook for real life excuses. Never again. I'm back to "all RL excuses are from scum."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2411 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:19 pm

There's a nonzero chance the the mafia no-killed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2413 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:21 pm

In post 2412, House wrote:
In post 2409, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2407, House wrote:
In post 2405, DrippingGoofball wrote:What's the point of this comment "it was nicer than what I said in pm"
Pointing out that the complete truth was not really appropriate, but what I said wasn't dishonest.
Why wouldn't it be inappropriate?
Guessing you were asking why it wouldn't be appropriate.

To answer that, I'll say I had my doubts about some of your posts on d1 being genuine.
Just vote me then.

Every single word I posted was genuine. I want you to see it with my flip.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2419 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:23 pm

A lot of things just don't smell right.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2420 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:23 pm

In post 2416, Titus wrote:Totally. Tell me who to bus partner.
Vote me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2422 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:25 pm

In post 2421, Ythan wrote:
In post 2406, Titus wrote:Hey, not feeling well guys. Please bear with me. I'm also low activities.

Random note: I just got my shipment of green unicorn iguanas in!
Would be interested in seeing those some time, maybe in the pets thread.
Non-game related posts are scum.

My solve: Titus/Ythan

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2426 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:29 pm

In post 2425, Ythan wrote:I wanna see them lizards.
Vote me, scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2431 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:33 pm

In post 2427, Titus wrote:They hate being called lizards.
Tell your little buddy Ythan to vote me, maybe he'll listen.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2432 (isolation #144) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:34 pm

In post 2430, MathBlade wrote:it’s more likely that it is scum
Vote me, come on, how much do I have to beg????

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2436 (isolation #145) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:35 pm

In post 2429, Ythan wrote:You've said you want to prove people wrong with your flip but I don't think I ever expressed any suspicion of you that I remember off the top of my head so this can't be that.

@DGB
I don't care, just vote me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2440 (isolation #146) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:36 pm

I'm scum with no one. Vote me and you'll have one less thing to worry about.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2444 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:38 pm

In post 2438, Ythan wrote:Dgb I think you're a delight and have been known to defend you without considering your alignment because I like being in games with you so I'm not gonna vote you without a super good reason.
I've been town 10 times in a row and yeeted on Day 1, I'm no longer a delight.

You can vote me because I'm begging, that's a super good reason.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2445 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:39 pm

In post 2444, DrippingGoofball wrote:town 10 times in a row
Actually closer to 20.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2446 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:39 pm

In post 2441, Ythan wrote:Ask me again tomorrow if you still feel that way
Just do it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2451 (isolation #150) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:45 pm

In post 2447, MathBlade wrote:the person I jailkept is a VT/goon.
The player you jailkept might have been the target of the NK, or the performer of the nightkill.

What's with that VT/goon business?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2453 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:46 pm

In post 2450, Ythan wrote:If you can give me a plausible reason why getting eliminated would help you win then maybe but if you're just saying this because you're frustrated I don't really wanna do that. I can't tell the difference right now, sorry. I'll think about it more later.

@DGB
It will help the town because the whole neighborhood is a distraction.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2454 (isolation #152) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:46 pm

In post 2452, Ythan wrote:Simple modifier, only effects vanillas.
I never heard of that as a modifier.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2460 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:49 pm

"fails when used against a player who is not vanilla."

so

succeeds only against a player with a PR?

Jailkeeper?

Doesn't that sound like a complete BS made up role?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2462 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:49 pm

In post 2459, Titus wrote:Math, can you detail your Wake trajectory? It's pretty bad. :(
Mine is even worse.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2465 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:50 pm

In post 2458, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2454, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2452, Ythan wrote:Simple modifier, only effects vanillas.
I never heard of that as a modifier.
Why didn’t you ask me then when I claimed it in the hood D1?
I didn't even pick up the word "simple" as a modifier.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2469 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:52 pm

In post 2461, MathBlade wrote:I don’t want to claim the person then the person be forced into PR/vanilla claim because I visited a highly townread player.
Infuriating

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2472 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:53 pm

In post 2466, Almost50 wrote:House, DGB & Ythan
Fantastic. Vote me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2477 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:56 pm

In post 2468, MathBlade wrote:What do you make of House saying he blocked DGB?
Look at that little push.

Look everyone, you need my green flip now. Stop wasting time.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2478 (isolation #159) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:56 pm

In post 2476, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2366, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm really hated mafia lately and I can this is going to be a day that's going to make me hate it even more.
Take a step back and relax. Take a deep breath. Then come back and fight like the lioness you are.
I can't fight off MathBlade and House. I will lose. Please vote me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2482 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:57 pm

In post 2474, House wrote:
In post 2471, Titus wrote:House, why didn't we have a party? You said you wanted to get a shiny neighborhood with me.
Since I was outed, I figured I'd likely be the n1 kill so I targeted DGB in an effort to survive.
Wait, what's your claim? It's not roleblocker?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2484 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:57 pm

In post 2481, MathBlade wrote:I am not pushing you. I am sorting you and X.
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2490 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:59 pm

In post 2487, Nero Cain wrote:it only makes me want to kill it more.
Thank you, you're a real friend.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2494 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:01 pm

In post 2491, House wrote:
In post 2487, Nero Cain wrote:my first thought was that House and DGB were scum that were distancing from each other. I don't care about DGB's
ate
and it only makes me want to kill it more. And also, I'm just going to enjoy voting out DGB after they tunneled me like 2 or 3 games in a row.

unless something else comes up DGB seems like the best elimination today but no point in ending the day yet.
This post has convinced me not to vote DGB today.
:eek: what :eek:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2496 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:02 pm

In post 2493, MathBlade wrote:I am thinking DGB is scum and your block worked though tbh. I don’t see why DGB doesn’t let me hunt if it is town.
You're so full of it, and by that I mean you rolled a red role PM. It even has the "tbh" lie tell.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2499 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:03 pm

In post 2495, House wrote:I'm just poking Nero with a stick.
God forbid someone should townread me for a millisecond.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2502 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:04 pm

In post 2497, Ythan wrote:Wow page 100 already.
And I still don't have your vote. You probably know I'm town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2522 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:17 pm

In post 2517, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2419, DrippingGoofball wrote:A lot of things just don't smell right.
Look at the bright side: You can smell, so you're not infected. :doc:
Is that 100%? I'll find out soon because I went for the test this morning.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2526 (isolation #168) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:19 pm

In post 2519, House wrote:Typically a goon or weak player gets sacrificed on d1.
I've been playing this accursed game long enough to know that the Day 1 dead scum having a PR means
nothing
when the rest of the team feels the need to distance for towncred or outright bus in order not to look like obvious buddies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2529 (isolation #169) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:23 pm

In post 2521, Titus wrote:Wake was situationally weak with his nonpresence in the thread.
I feel for the "appeal to nursing long shifts."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2530 (isolation #170) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:24 pm

"fell"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2544 (isolation #171) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:43 pm

In post 2541, House wrote:
In post 2535, Almost50 wrote:The reason I put House back in my PoE is his behaviour around the Wake yeet wagon. Coupled with Wake self-hammering it felt like "maybe" Wake realized House was defending him too hard at that point, taking away all previous anti-associatives. In my mind, it could be that House did approach Wake to help him get into the game, and was expressing genuine disappointment it didn't work out, while Wake was angry to be pushed by hi own partner. Also Wake flipping Rolecop after House had claimed a Rolecop shot is... a bit confusing to say the least?
I'm hesitant to scumread friends, because I can get pretty unpleasant with my scumreads and I don't want to push friends away over a shit read.

Yeah, it does make games more difficult for me... but I'd rather deal with the difficulty than not play with those few players that can actually tolerate me on a long-term basis.
Don't worry! You can always scumread
me
wrong.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2574 (isolation #172) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:05 pm

Maybe House is scum JOAT, maybe just lying about targeting me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2577 (isolation #173) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:07 pm

Maybe MathBlade is lying about his role, maybe he's scum with House!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2582 (isolation #174) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:09 pm

In post 2578, House wrote:
In post 2574, DrippingGoofball wrote:Maybe House is scum JOAT, maybe just lying about targeting me.
If we're going to moonlogik, let's not do it half-ass.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2583 (isolation #175) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:10 pm

In post 2581, House wrote:
In post 2577, DrippingGoofball wrote:Maybe MathBlade is lying about his role, maybe he's scum with House!
Wow, Math and I had some Hollywood levels of theater on d1 if we're both scum.

Counterclaiming reach other and shit.

You've broke the case! :lol:
It's about as good as A50 and me being buddies!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2587 (isolation #176) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:14 pm

In post 2584, House wrote:VOTE: DGB

Calling Math & I scum together after that d1?

It's not even pretending to solve.
I was joking about Math saying I'm scum with A50, but I like your conclusion that you should vote for me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2589 (isolation #177) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:14 pm

In post 2585, MathBlade wrote:If you flip red I think A50 becomes policy.
I flip green but I don't give a damn anymore.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2596 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:22 pm

In post 2593, MathBlade wrote:I don’t see a downside if you’re town here
If you take it in isolation sure. I'm cool with it on principle.

But it comes back to my longest streak of being both town and scumread to hell from Day 1 and being killed before, say, NotMafia. I am angry because I am fed up and worn down, it's been just a long and thankless grind.

If there was a game, say, where a huge crowd of 3 people townread me I think I'd weep.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2605 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:33 pm

In post 2601, MathBlade wrote:You also did have a game where a huge crowd townread you. It was the game you were a cop in.
The one when I got a guilty on one player, and you were scum, and you convinced a bunch of the player that I was gambiting scum and not a cop with a guilty? The one where I later got a guilty on you and Titus hammered me to give you the win? That game?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2611 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:37 pm

In post 2608, MathBlade wrote:I spewed a lot of crap which was my job as scum but you actually were townread.
I barely made it, I announced I had a guilty results and votes started to pile on
me
. That's how good you are as scum, but that's what I'm sick of dealing with. People actually believed you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2624 (isolation #181) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:26 am

In post 2622, House wrote:
In post 2616, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2606, House wrote:
In post 2604, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2571, House wrote:Gimme your vote, then.

Be a man of conviction.
Why the rush? I believe CSF, Kerset, Andres, Kyouko & DotW haven't posted today yet even, so why would I want to commit to a push when HALF THE PLAYERS haven't chimed in?
Their content won't change the color of my role pm.
They might! What if one of them claims they were COP and got a red check? Or a Tracker who tracked Not-Math to me? Or a Watcher who saw Math & someone else visit me? Or... you know what I mean
Scum tend not to be quite so suicidal as to claim a red check on town on d2.
Too bad you don't have a redcheck, House, the basis of your target selection being shot scumreads on me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2625 (isolation #182) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:26 am

shit scumreads

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2628 (isolation #183) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 am

Kerset did you stop the NK

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2684 (isolation #184) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:18 am

In post 2634, Dragon of the West wrote:Why should Math KNOW you're town?
Because he once boasted that he could read me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2685 (isolation #185) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:19 am

In post 2638, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 2411, DrippingGoofball wrote:There's a nonzero chance the the mafia no-killed.
I don't see this after scum getting limmed D1
Hail Mary

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2686 (isolation #186) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:25 am

In post 2670, MathBlade wrote:DGB is ate’ing because it’s scum.
As if someone like me who will honor my commitment to a game to the bitter end would let my partners down like this. I would never ever do this to my scumteam.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2688 (isolation #187) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:36 am

In post 2687, Kerset wrote:
In post 1724, Kerset wrote:
In post 1479, Kerset wrote:
In post 1343, Kerset wrote:
In post 1261, Kerset wrote:
In post 1217, Kerset wrote:soo Goof how do you feel about Math so far?
I have to say, the past few hours he's been bouncing around like a superball (A50 might remember those) on speed, with caution I'm going to say he actually might be town for this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2806 (isolation #188) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:49 pm

In post 2754, Nero Cain wrote:My worry here is that I sometimes think that scum will vanity vote their buddy at EOD.
In post 2346, Dwlee99 wrote:Catch Scratch Fever (1) - House
In post 2751, House wrote:
In post 2750, Nero Cain wrote:What if the remaining scum is just House and CSF?
The game would have to be declared as bastard.
^
was a very strange reaction

and House using his roleblock instead of his role cop ability seems odd.

but killing in any of DGB/House/Kerset/Ythan is the correct plat for the day I think.

Also, isn't DGB known for
AtE
as scum? If so why are people town reading that?
I am NOT "known for AtE" as scum. I would never let my buddies down by begging for votes. Never. But it's WIFOM, make of it what you may.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2808 (isolation #189) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:57 pm

In post 2754, Nero Cain wrote:My worry here is that I sometimes think that scum will vanity vote their buddy at EOD.
In post 2346, Dwlee99 wrote:Catch Scratch Fever (1) - House
In post 2751, House wrote:
In post 2750, Nero Cain wrote:What if the remaining scum is just House and CSF?
The game would have to be declared as bastard.
^
was a very strange reaction

and House using his roleblock instead of his role cop ability seems odd.

but killing in any of DGB/House/Kerset/Ythan is the correct plat for the day I think.

Also, isn't DGB known for
AtE
as scum? If so why are people town reading that?
I don't even know why I bother but I better see VERY LENGTHY, even pedantic discussions about how wrong you are, and begin to consider that the scum may have no-killed. As I flip green, things will get real.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2813 (isolation #190) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:02 pm

In post 2807, Nero Cain wrote:I remember one game where you referred to yourself as the AtE Queen and scum ateing to get out of an elimination is a thing. House targeting you and there not being a kill really isn't a hard gulity.
Self-voting and begging for votes? I couldn't live with myself doing something so unethical as part of a small scumteam that depends on me.

Or say that I'm a nurse facing 10 consecutive 12-hr night shifts to ward off suspicions, and shame on me for falling for that, but that's another story.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2816 (isolation #191) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:05 pm

In post 2811, Nero Cain wrote:DGB, you tunnel me constantly. I have like zero sympathy for you.
That's not even true. I haven't made your life miserable. I have low key suspicions of you on and off in this game, I recently locktowned you when you were scum in another game, and I have often nullread you because I find you hard to read, as I told MathBlade in the PT.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2817 (isolation #192) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:07 pm

In post 2814, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2812, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2810, MathBlade wrote:And in the best case scenario House is conf.
conf what?
Town. Because then DGB almost certainly did the kill and House stopped it.
I want to hear more theories that involve me not having night actions.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2821 (isolation #193) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 pm

In post 2809, MathBlade wrote:Agreed. It’s not a hard guilty.

If DGB is scum yay! Another scum dead.
If DGB is town then conf town me and A50 is conf VT who got shot or conf goon that did the kill.
Much likely the former
So worse case scenario trade one iffy slot for one conf and one very likely. Win win.

DID MATHBLADE NOKILL IN ORDER TO CONFIRM HIMSELF

I will flip green, and oh so conveniently that will confirm him as town and get Nero off his "neighborhood hate train."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2823 (isolation #194) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:14 pm

In post 2819, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2815, House wrote:
In post 2811, Nero Cain wrote:DGB, you tunnel me constantly. I have like zero sympathy for you.
You're in no position to whine about that.
I don't really care. I'm just saying that DGB is being a hypocrite.

I truly am not a hypocrite, that's very unfair, my reads of you have been very mild and I have given you the benefit of the doubt countless times because I can admit that I cannot reliably read you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2826 (isolation #195) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:15 pm

In post 2822, House wrote:lolno
When I flip green, what other possibilities are there?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2829 (isolation #196) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:19 pm

The scum is probably cackling and not posting.

CSF, Titus Ythan...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2831 (isolation #197) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:20 pm

I think A50 is town; so he's probably scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2839 (isolation #198) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:19 pm

Unless A50 was shooting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2906 (isolation #199) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:28 pm

In post 2905, House wrote:1) I specifically avoided mentioning my suspicion of DGB on d1.
Why would I kill
you
if you didn't suspect me?

I won a large game as SK by killing off anyone who suspected me, one by one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”