Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #200) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:It's somewhat unlikely but not impossible that you and DBG are scum that are fake claiming mason and if you are just a neighbor then shoot
one of you
is pretty likely to be scum anyways.
In post 248, Nero Cain wrote:If Math/DGB were in a two-person hood then it's pretty likely that
1 of them
is scum.
and I've been pushing that one of them was scum for like ever. So I'm being internally consistent. You're just scum that thinks they found an out for you and Titus.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #201) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1300, MathBlade wrote:But who says a traitor exists at all?
killing main team scum is so much more important.
In post 1301, House wrote:
In post 1300, MathBlade wrote:But who says a traitor exists at all?
Nero is the one that can't stop bringing it up.
not really. I'm saying that IF there were an S/S hood then it would be mafia/traitor. no way there's a mafia/mafia hood unless it's faked. So from my POV if we eliminated hood scum the other hoodie is either town or a traitor.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #202) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1278, Titus wrote:This is levels of dumb.

DotW does nothing. Wagon resolves.

*sees clock*

Dang it.
In post 1280, Titus wrote:I see my VLA coming, which means I might not be able to stop a derp wagon
these ping me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #203) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also occams says this is just a 3 scum mini like 99% of all normal minis so why would I even think there is a traitor here?Thus there's at most 0-1 scum in the hood

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #204) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

House "supposedly" scumreading DOTW and then leaving to OMGUS me makes it look like he never thought DOTW was scum i.e. House is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #205) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

House is arguing that I'm "scummy" for saying that I've played with a S/S hood but only thinking that 1 of you or DGB is scum. I'm explaining why its dumb to assume there's more than 1 scum in the hood.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #206) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1309, MathBlade wrote:Why do you focus so much on it when it’s more likely scum exist outside it?
also, I AM voting outside of the hood.

I have to echo sister here. Slow down, read correctly. not everything is about you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #207) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you guys think of House "scum reading" DOTW but leaving to vanity vote me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #208) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #209) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop using that as a crutch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #210) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1325, House wrote:You ran my friend off.

That shit has consequences.
naw, I didn't do anything to Gamma.

I said I was still scumreading him and his reaction was "fuck off" I said I didn't think it was genuine b/c I don't think it was. Apparently, he's going through something IRL and got pissed off that I was still scumreading him despite telling me to "fuck off" You guys are bringing in outside game influences.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #211) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1330, DrippingGoofball wrote:Your record reading me is abysmal
ditto but you know hide behind your "but im a bad player" clutch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #212) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe in the past. I remember us both town reading each other in that Large theme where you hard hinted at having a guilty on some guy and then I fakeclaimed cop. idk if you remember that. We've deff been OMGUSing each other on and off over the past 3 games. I was town in all of them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #213) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She also led in 3d20. FMPOV she COULD be scum that knows that there's scum in House/DGB but as a guy that gets "Nero isn't the same as X game" and its almost always wrong I think its a real crapshoot. Although just in general meta and playstyle changes can be AI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #214) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't worry Math. I don't like your play either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #215) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd argue that my play is pretty vanilla though I am fairly aggressive and it's just that you can't read me that you feel the need to belittle my play and call it chaotic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #216) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1316, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1304, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1278, Titus wrote:This is levels of dumb.

DotW does nothing. Wagon resolves.

*sees clock*

Dang it.
In post 1280, Titus wrote:I see my VLA coming, which means I might not be able to stop a derp wagon
these ping me
She's not wrong. The wagon fizzled out when DoTW hasn't even posted in between.
The wagon stalled @ 5 and then kyo and House got off. In my last game with her scum Titus pushed a lurker elimination and up until his latest burst of activity, he pretty much was a lurker. Sure Titus could just be town and pushing a wagon she believes in but 1278 comes off as flippant and she's seems a lil' angry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #217) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1442, DrippingGoofball wrote:Nero doesn't seem like scum to me.
y vote me if you felt this way?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #218) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kerset was the one that said I was being toxic to gamma, math was the one that brought up pling me. House and DGB were the ones that were sheeping.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #219) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's a dumb reason to town read DBG. If DGB is scum then DGB would try hard to appease you.

I wasn't being toxic, I was playing the game. Since when is "fuck off" a town tell? It's not and I didn't think it was a genuine reaction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #220) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1475, MathBlade wrote:This game is getting pretty ugh.
agree. Who are your "lock towns"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #221) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd prob give mt left leg to eliminate Math here but I'm not so sure he's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #222) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

House prob is though

VOTE: House

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #223) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1497, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1476, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1475, MathBlade wrote:This game is getting pretty ugh.
agree. Who are your "lock towns"?
Sad to say but I have lock “these combos” so it’s weird. Still more gut which is bad.
tbF, I think this post is kinda bad though.

I mean maybe it wasn't clear that I was asking for reads but I was and didn't get them and ???????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #224) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my pinky toe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #225) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1498, MathBlade wrote:We’ve had a lot of failed wagons and need one to just complete so we can compare against the ones that didn’t.
I also don't think this is a good way of hunting. Wagons going through/not going through doesn't always
mean
things. Mafia isn't that black and white. Already had to get on to sister for this but in her case, it might have been for show.

I think Math "not getting" that Titus was making an obv joke is sorta "townie" or at least whats townie for Math.

I felt like is the kind of egging on post that I could easily see coming from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #226) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol you were right. I didn't even notice that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #227) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean House could still be scum and know Math is a green pm but meh....

idk who I want to kill the most. now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #228) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't 100% get what's going on with the hood and its kinda rank that Math is not fullclaimed but has a negative utility role. My worry here is that its going to hurt town and its possibly a cover for scum. Might be a decent pl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #229) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1482, Dragon of the West wrote:It sounds like Math is focused on kowtowing more than actually solving
Math is just full of himself and exaggerates his abilities. I think it's pretty null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #230) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If I'm mafia I kill Math
If I'm a town doc I'll protect a50
If I'm a vig I'll vig I'll vig Andre
if im a town cop I invest kyo
if im a tracker I track House

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #231) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you will get an apple and you will be GRATEFUL!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #232) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's just saying that he wants a wagon on someone where a large portion of players believe X is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #233) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1591, House wrote:Why in the world would you not just shoot me if you were a vig?

You've been crying real tears for my death all day and haven't whined at all about Andre.
Andre isn't playing and his last post looks like a blatant prod dodge. Maybe he's scum and maybe he isn't but killing a slot that's not contributing is good vig play.

Also, I've very much have talked about Andre
In post 1286, Nero Cain wrote:I mean maybe it was just a bunch of bad town that wagoned me and I'm just way off base here and scum is some combination of Kerset, House, Titus, and
Andre
idk.
In post 1287, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 486, Andresvmb wrote:Anyway, this is probably one of those games where I’ll voice my opinion, but I’m not going to lead anyone anywhere
didn't really like this line.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #234) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This also has reminded me to ask an interesting question.

Math, you've been fussing at me for "outing" your pr. But House was the one yelling and screaming that you and DGB weren't masons. What's the difference here b/c it seems fairly similar to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #235) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1626, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t always feel like I have to be here every day nitpicking everything.
Were you here any day nitpicking stuff?

Looking back, was extremely political. The most you've said about this game is that you didn't like House's vote on me on p. 14. And a blank vote on Gamma. You've done zero scum hunting.

Just b/c you are normally a lursack doesn't affect your ability to roll scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #236) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1621, House wrote:It's almost like we weren't able to coordinate our agendas.

See how well we distance? You could learn from us.
good thing I'm not even accusing Math and you of that.
In post 1633, House wrote:I'd be happy to lolhammer it if he gets to E-1.
seems like you'd lol hammer alot of players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #237) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

doesn't make u town though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #238) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just b/c I can't get you isn't a reflection of my abilities it just means that I'm in a game of mafia with other hardheaded ppl that think their reads are better than mine. Also its kinda gross that you are taunting me but you aren't town so w/e. I await ur witty retort.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #239) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There are only 3 scum in this game so not everyone can be right so tell me who are the ppl with the correct reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #240) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just b/c its d1 doesn't mean ppl can't find scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #241) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1666, House wrote:The only players with any right to have absolute confidence in their reads on d1 are the informed minority
u mean like u?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #242) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1670, MathBlade wrote:Like I wanna just townread everyone but my gut says no
:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #243) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1668, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1658, Nero Cain wrote:just b/c Nero can't get me isn't a reflection of my abilities it just means that I'm in a game of mafia with other hardheaded ppl that think their reads are better than mine. Also its kinda gross that you are taunting me but you are Nero so w/e. I await ur witty retort.
Ftfy
What about my statement was wrong? Do you not think your reads are better than mine and that you are right and I am wrong? Do you think the 6 other town besides us and DOTW think thier reads are the right ones?

let's run up House, wonderful things will happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #244) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1677, MathBlade wrote:I am saying you are doing the same thing.
not really buy ok...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #245) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1681, House wrote:Which is hilarious, that the dude who's never even met me and barely ever played with me thinks he knows me better than Titus, who has spent 2 TitusMeets putting up with my shenanigans IRL and played tons of games with me.
Does Titus town read you?

Also, the idea that one can't find scum unless who "know" them is silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #246) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ythan, u should vote House

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #247) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not? I've gotten you as scum b4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #248) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats dumb. Titus was in that game but idk if she was town reading you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #249) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not interested in busy work just ur flip. Going through my game history to link the game where I flipped scum House doesn't do anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #250) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's only putting a qualifier on it to try to discredit.

also ewww

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #251) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was that world of warcraft game where I trolled the shit out of you Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #252) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1705, MathBlade wrote:Eldritch God
eh

I'd argue that being intentionally chaotic isn't very good town play, not that I think he's town but ya know just in case he was sent a green pm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #253) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, unless Wake is scum then you are pushing town and there's just basic scum motivation in that.

Also, you are defending the snot out of Andre so if he scum there's a chance you are too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #254) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1711, MathBlade wrote:Deadline: 3 days, 16 hours, 3 minutes
y the rush?

but I just don't really think a50 is scum and Wake is eh....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #255) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean the chance House happens is small but I rather vote for whom I think is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #256) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

3 more votes till a house fakeclaim

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #257) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and do contradict each other.

Also, is him claiming scum with DOTW.

I don't think its
IMPOSSIBLE
that he's scum but he's being intentionally scummy so ???? I mean he could pull that as scum and then argue that he's still alive b/c he's being scummy and lowkey useless.

Doesn't even matter anymore as Math isn't even voting there anymore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #258) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus calling DOTW scum and then not fighting for that wagon and then joining an easier wake wagon is pretty meh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #259) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1793, MathBlade wrote:So if I follow you
no u don't

If A50 was scum then I doubt he's scum with DOTW. I guess it's not impossible that he blatantly says that he's distancing from a buddy but I think occams might say no.

but then I also don't really think a50 is scum. I might revisit later on but for now, I'm not sold.

House should die though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #260) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1716, House wrote:
In post 1715, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: House
Looking forward to reasons. :)
even though I think House is pretty likely to be scum I too would like to hear words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #261) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1807, House wrote:Dude acts like he has some special knowledge that everybody needs to sheep, and he's just going to blame me after I flip regardless of whether it's via mislim or nk.
I'm hunting and playing the game. Don't buy that you are town though and us being 70 pages in and me being your only "scum" read is pretty wank.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #262) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc you have the "I don't have a ton of confidence in my d1 reads" to fall back on

strange tone shidt from early game to now when you are being pushed and somewhat considered for elimination.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #263) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if you were sent a red pm it means that everything you are saying you are saying while scum.

you are PWS

posting while scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #264) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we could eliminate you then you won't have to!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #265) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1591, House wrote:
In post 1572, Nero Cain wrote:If I'm mafia I kill Math
If I'm a town doc I'll protect a50
If I'm a vig I'll vig I'll vig Andre
if im a town cop I invest kyo
if im a tracker I track House
This isn't real at all.

Why in the world would you not just shoot me if you were a vig?

You've been crying real tears for my death all day and haven't whined at all about Andre.

I. Don't. Believe. You.
here's 1. In general, you want to eliminate scum and you vig/investigate inactivity. I think you are scum and want you eliminated. I do think Andre is a little scummy and him being busy and not participating is NAI but its still a good vig shot. If not Andre who?

There's amother one somewhere. Maybe it was one of those blanket statements of "andre not posting isn't AI"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #266) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1824, House wrote:Mentioning his name in a post isn't defending him. I don't even know the guy.

I simply posted what YOU hadn't done.
naw, you were arguing that I shouldn't vig Andre but I had very much talked about Andre before then so you lied/misremembered. My pet theory is that you are just scum that's not really paying attention to this game but in fairness, there's alot of posts so forgetting what people wrote/their stances isn't an impossibility.

I have bullets, who do I shoot tonight and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #267) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

getting leashed and turning the game into a double elimination is pro-town play. If you think Andre is a bad shot tell me who is a good shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #268) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So are you calling me scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #269) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hows that fence feel?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #270) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1927, Almost50 wrote:We need to consolidate with enough time to reevaluate if the wagoned player claims an important PR or something.
We could consolidate on House who is refusing to claim his real role. :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #271) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its low risk high reward

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #272) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just keep waving me away. Really makes me think I'm wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #273) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my objective is to kill scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #274) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who said I wasn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #275) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like you are so frantic trying to "counter" me that you are just randomly saying things that you think will make me look bad/discredit me/make your wagon unattractive.

Where's your evidence that I want your wagon so badly that I refuse to compromise elsewhere?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #276) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1944, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1932, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1927, Almost50 wrote:We need to consolidate with enough time to reevaluate if the wagoned player claims an important PR or something.
We could consolidate on House who is refusing to claim his real role. :P
How so? I mean.. why do you believe his claim to have lied about being a self-targeting FN and not the claim itself? He's obviously telling the truth in one case and lying about the other, but which is which??
no way is he is a self-targeting FN though. I mean he is telling the truth that he's not going to real claim though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #277) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1946, House wrote:
In post 1795, Nero Cain wrote:Titus calling DOTW scum and then not fighting for that wagon and then joining an easier wake wagon is pretty meh
I do think it's interesting that you didn't rail against me for "protecting Titus who must be my buddy since I was defending her" or some asinine bullshit.
your thinking is so black and white but then again you are the one that's saying you aren't a good town player so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #278) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1949, House wrote:I'm trolling you because I have zero respect for your play.
chill, it's just a website bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #279) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would I ever care about your opinion?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #280) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1958, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1948, Nero Cain wrote:no way is he is a self-targeting FN though.
Why not? I am one, and I am working under the assumption I'm not the only one.
naw I cc. doubt there are 3 of us

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #281) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: andre

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #282) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I didn't say that...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #283) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, you were the one that didn't think ndre was a good shot and you refused to talk about who is

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #284) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and u aren't b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #285) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #286) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2020, House wrote:*cue Nero accusing me of coaching my buddy right in the game thread*
if you are going to mock me at least be factual about it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #287) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

calling House bad is like saying the sky is blue.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #288) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2030, House wrote:
In post 2026, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2020, House wrote:*cue Nero accusing me of coaching my buddy right in the game thread*
if you are going to mock me at least be factual about it
Just as factual as well the crap you've been slinging at me, broheim.

If you can't take it, don't dish it.
What am I saying that has been untrue?

You however have lied/been ignorant AT LEAST twice when you said that I hadn't talked about Andre and that I was scum reading Math.

ofc you have the "im just trolling nero b/c I don't respect his play" excuse but if you are town it's just really shitty and kinda against wincon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #289) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2034, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2029, Nero Cain wrote:lol

calling House bad is like saying the sky is blue.
I noticed you're both on the Andres wagon. Is House still scum or just bad town?
he said he was bussing him and I believe him. I mean, not really but...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #290) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math and wake would u vote House?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #291) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: house

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #292) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my guy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #293) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2049, House wrote:
In post 2046, Nero Cain wrote: my guy
That's me attacking your bullshit claim that you'd shoot not!me, not defending Andre.

Still no receipts.
but why is it bullshit? The correct play is to vote for scum and vig/investigate bad town/maybe scum.

here's town Nero making the same play in another game
In post 1569, Dragon of the West wrote:Why would you vig DGB if you want Titus dead
In post 1570, Nero Cain wrote:b/c I want her lynched.
In post 1574, Nero Cain wrote:but it's not like I DON'T want DGB dead. I think that theoretically DGB could just be really bad town and there are others that I think could be scum with Titus and I think we get more out of a Titus lynch than a Titus vig. And it's not like I'm 1 shot so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #294) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Every time someone suspects House he threatens to downgrade their read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #295) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good luck getting andre and a50 to post

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #296) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but it's murdering bad ppl so isn't it justifiable homicide?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #297) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:If we are doing srs votes now

VOTE: mathblade
according to House I voted scum right out of the gate but he spent all day talking about how my reads are soooooooooooo bad. I don't believe him, obviously.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #298) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that wasn't an RVS vote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #299) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2130, House wrote:I never softed nor implied anything about a role.
lie, was pretty obvious you were hinting that u were a pr

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #300) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

child, please

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #301) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, RC once did CC me as a town cop. He was scum. But the rolecop/roleblocker thing does sound kinda iffy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #302) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2141, House wrote:Why would i literally admit to being pro-scum roles when cc'ing a town JK as scum and In the best case scenario die on d2 even if you didn't shoot me tonight?
its some what likely you'd be the flip today

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #303) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2142, House wrote:If you have a gun, why do i run literally right in front of your bullet?
but you didn't believe I had a gun. You were supposedly a town pr and you were willing to risk being shot. I'm not an unreasonable man. I don't buy it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #304) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's kinda dumb but it's House so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #305) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not all that sure that Wake is scum. like yeah him not catching up past Sunday is sorta bad but the circumstances seem reasonable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #306) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but this late in the day phase....eh lets just get a claim

intent to hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #307) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also lets pause to take a moment to appreciate how Andre came in the thread and gave an excuse for why he still wasn't doing anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #308) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: wake

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #309) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hot take

Save for Wake himself his wagon was all town and the remaining scum is in

Ythan
Kerset
DrippingGoofball
Andresvmb
House
Cat Scratch Fever

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #310) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math prob targeted me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #311) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my first thought was that House and DGB were scum that were distancing from each other. I don't care about DGB's
ate
and it only makes me want to kill it more. And also, I'm just going to enjoy voting out DGB after they tunneled me like 2 or 3 games in a row.

unless something else comes up DGB seems like the best elimination today but no point in ending the day yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #312) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh Math targeted old man Murrumbidgee?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #313) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2512, Titus wrote:With the way he pushed the Wake wagon? I doubt it.
I mean, it's not 100% impossible b/c scum know who each other are and scum bussing their buddies to look better is a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #314) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, I'm not going to say that a50 couldn't manipulate me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #315) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If House was scum he knows that Wake was flipping scum so House refusing to vote Wake at EOD is ?

A) town b/c he'd want the town cred

B.) WIFOM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #316) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if the remaining scum is just House and CSF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #317) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My worry here is that I sometimes think that scum will vanity vote their buddy at EOD.
In post 2346, Dwlee99 wrote:Catch Scratch Fever (1) - House
In post 2751, House wrote:
In post 2750, Nero Cain wrote:What if the remaining scum is just House and CSF?
The game would have to be declared as bastard.
^
was a very strange reaction

and House using his roleblock instead of his role cop ability seems odd.

but killing in any of DGB/House/Kerset/Ythan is the correct plat for the day I think.

Also, isn't DGB known for
AtE
as scum? If so why are people town reading that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #318) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you use rolebloc instead of rolecop?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #319) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but how would you know that a rolebloc on DGB would keep you alive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #320) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2760, Titus wrote:Hey, I have writer's block. Anyone care to help?
Genre? Maybe a plucky young upstart set to inherit town leader from a older gentleman?
you won't be usurping me, bro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #321) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

has DGB claimed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #322) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I know that but Math is a claimed neighbor+ and DGB is a plain neighbor? also a neighbor+?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #323) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

soylent green

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #324) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, DGB, House and Math can't be a team unless one of Math/DGB is a traitor but I'd go with just 3 scum like 99% of all games

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #325) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2783, Titus wrote:It makes sense if DGB, Math and House are incompetent town.
i also misread this.

its possible they are. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (isolation #326) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I remember one game where you referred to yourself as the AtE Queen and scum ateing to get out of an elimination is a thing. House targeting you and there not being a kill really isn't a hard gulity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (isolation #327) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DGB, you tunnel me constantly. I have like zero sympathy for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (isolation #328) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2810, MathBlade wrote:And in the best case scenario House is conf.
conf what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #329) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2815, House wrote:
In post 2811, Nero Cain wrote:DGB, you tunnel me constantly. I have like zero sympathy for you.
You're in no position to whine about that.
I don't really care. I'm just saying that DGB is being a hypocrite.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #330) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2820, House wrote:
In post 2819, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2815, House wrote:
In post 2811, Nero Cain wrote:DGB, you tunnel me constantly. I have like zero sympathy for you.
You're in no position to whine about that.
I don't really care. I'm just saying that DGB is being a hypocrite.
And I'm just saying you're a pot calling the kettle black.
That would only make sense if I complained about it. Stop saying things that you don't know what they mean.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #331) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2827, House wrote:Nero will continue pushing both Math and I under the presumption that your green flip means we HAVE to be the remaining scum.
you mock and put words into my mouth.

I already think scum is you and 1 of DBG/ythan/kerset/CSF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #332) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

House could lie about targeting DBG. And DGB says they won't flip scum anyways so if DGB flips town it just means House was scum with ythan/kerset or CSF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #333) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hi. I'm House. Let me save the most helpful ability for last.

I'd argue that rolecop is his most pro-town ability and he's choosing to use that last? Maybe its just me but for a supposed townie that's worried about getting nk'd you'd want to use your rolecop ability the most and get town info. It feels like he's just stringing us along.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #334) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2762, House wrote:
In post 2759, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you use rolebloc instead of rolecop?
To stay alive. Results don't mean shit if I'm dead.
still think this is wildly dumb.

I'm going to use my roleblock ability with the 9% chance to stop a kill instead of be helpful and gather information.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (isolation #335) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3112, Kerset wrote:The most protown move is to rolecop (which tbh should be done on previous night).
even if Kerset is scum this is correct

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (isolation #336) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3120, House wrote:House memes rock.

maybe take your own advise brother

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #337) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3124, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3116, House wrote:Unless it's eliminated toDay, I'm Neighborizing DGB so we can trade gossip toMorrow if I live.

There's something else y'all can use to base a vote on me for.
I would looooove to trade gossip.
In post 3125, House wrote:And recipes!
In post 3127, DrippingGoofball wrote:Knitting charts!
In post 3128, House wrote:Bridge strategies!
We MUST eliminate one of House or DGB to stop this abomination.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (isolation #338) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3141, House wrote:But I'm scum, right?
I do think its v likely but in the possibility that you were town I don't think your constant snark and being loud is being helpful to town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #339) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3144, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3143, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3141, House wrote:But I'm scum, right?
I do think its v likely but in the possibility that you were town I don't think your constant snark and being loud is being helpful to town.
Who would be scum House’s partner(s) in a scum! house world?
In post 2354, Nero Cain wrote:hot take

Save for Wake himself his wagon was all town and the remaining scum is in

Ythan
Kerset
DrippingGoofball
Andresvmb

House
Cat Scratch Fever
ofc if House is scum then its just 1 of ythan, kerset, DGB amd CSF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (isolation #340) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3287, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Cat wagon is a bit woof
cats go meow not woof

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #341) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see why DGB can't be scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (isolation #342) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3294, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:and if House survives and can name my entire role, we'll basically have two locktowns because there's already a flipped scum role cop and I don't think scum would be given two role cops.
What if you and House are just scum together?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #343) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2853, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2750, Nero Cain wrote:What if the remaining scum is just House and CSF?
That's a valid proposition,
and you definitely should include this game in your resume if it's so
. Why did you have CSF so high in your initial readlist though?
:igmeou:

Are you mocking me or buddying me?

IDK I just kinda felt like it would be real EZ for CSF and SSBM to scum read me and get me killed on d1. They are scum and town read me for a little town cred? eh

CSF is being pretty lurky but I think that's pretty null.

House
IS
right that CSF jumping off the Wake wagon is pretty bad looking. Her explanation that they "don't like miselims" is pretty eh.... you could argue that means she doesn't know what Wake would flip and is thus uninformed but she could certainly say that even if they were buddies. *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #344) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I feel a bit like House is just aimless and I'm not sure if that's really a town mindsight. Can I get some opinions on House not using his rolecop ability last night?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #345) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also never claimed vt. a50 said that I was and if he's claiming that he has a result on me then he's lying both about my role and him being a vt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (isolation #346) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not a vig though so part of me thinks that CSF claimed backup vig b/c her/her team thought I was a vig

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (isolation #347) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3252, House wrote:
In post 3251, Kerset wrote:
In post 3249, Titus wrote:I'm interested to see who you think is scum if Math is town.
House
If you won't go to the mall with your wife during X-mas then you aren't much of a husband

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (isolation #348) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3481, House wrote:I suck as town
if this is your scum game I wouldn't say its that good

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (isolation #349) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could swore there was a post from House rhetorically asking why he didn't block me or maybe it wasn't House that made that.

but you didn't believe me so why would you block someone you didn't believe?
In post 3420, House wrote:
In post 1826, Nero Cain wrote:I have bullets, who do I shoot tonight and why?
@Math: In case I haven't been clear, please stop talking to me. You don't even know what's going on but you want to be a tyrant.
but House not believing me yesterday to quoting me and using my fake vig claim as evidence that there's a vig is lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (isolation #350) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still not a super big fan of Andre's posting and I think its entirely possible that Wake could have thrown a buddy into his "a50 or Andre" push but I'd be willing set that aside for the time being.

VOTE: House

He's prob scum but I doubt ppl will vote him b/c "omg pr" so I'll consolidate on one of the following

Ythan, Kerset, DrippingGoofball, Cat Scratch Fever

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (isolation #351) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is town, House?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (isolation #352) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: dbg

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (isolation #353) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not just get a claim out of Ythan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (isolation #354) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't always scum read you. You also scum in a large portion of the games we have played together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3542 (isolation #355) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, this is just x-men Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (isolation #356) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though it is silly to me that you've been pushing that there are 4 scum when you were giving me shit yesterday for pushing 4 scum (wich I never actually did)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (isolation #357) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3543, MathBlade wrote:@Nero what’s Xmen Titus?
I just like to tease her. X-men was a mafia game we played long ago where Titus (and zmuffinman) had some pretty awful reads and then gave me shit for "bad" reads when I was pushing at least half the scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3549 (isolation #358) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3547, Titus wrote:
In post 3543, MathBlade wrote:@Nero what’s Xmen Titus?
Civilization MathBlade
hehe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (isolation #359) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y r u townreading me, Math? it it b/c I'm no longer pushing you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (isolation #360) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda hate that when I said that Gamma threw a fit and left Math tried to claim that I was speculating his alignment.

NOW
Math is the one that's actually ascribing alignment to his replace out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (isolation #361) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you know the day will end?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (isolation #362) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh...

I think Ythan replaced into a game and did like nothing as town b4....his d1 play might resemble more of his scum game. I don't really care that much.

VOTE: ythan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (isolation #363) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If there's a town TA that prob means the hood is clean

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (isolation #364) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We should prob just mass claim at this point, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #365) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its just, there are 7 hard claimed and hinted at prs and that just seems like alot. Someone is prob lying. Maybe Ythan, maybe House.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (isolation #366) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

for what it's worth I don't really feel like a cop and TA couldn't co-exist.

two town invest roles isn't unheard of

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (isolation #367) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Something that I did kinda wonder earlier is if Titus light pushing CSF early but never throwing out a case or trying to really convince anyone to wagon CSF was just scum distancing. The backup vig claim is pretty bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (isolation #368) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

d1 babe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #369) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #370) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he either eats a bullet or has to give out more results.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3782 (isolation #371) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sibling rivalry

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3911 (isolation #372) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3907, Titus wrote:Y'all were fine at TitusMeet.
don't you think House could be faking it?

I mean, Jesus man. It's a game of mafia and he's throwing a fit b/c he's being suspected. What is he like 8?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3931 (isolation #373) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree that Titus and House continuing to push a claimed town cop is on the bad side.
yes, I understand that Ythan could just be scum and claimd cop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (isolation #374) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3924, Andresvmb wrote:This is the problem with overactive posters
agree and I've been trying to post less though I'm hot-headed and I can get pretty argumentative.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3941 (isolation #375) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't understand why you think Titus is scummy for continuing to push a cop claim but House isn't?

ofc now House is pushing someone else but he was pushing Ythan after the cop claim just as much as Titus was. This is 2021, treat males and females the same way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (isolation #376) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what if that means titus and House isn't a thing? And I do think "scum wouldn't do that" is a valid form of scum play. My q is is asking why you consider 1 to be scummy for it but not the other or do you think that House is scummy if Titus is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3948 (isolation #377) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and why can't that be House? dude made some silly request asking Wake to read part of his ISO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3952 (isolation #378) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

l well when you read up tell me who the S/S interaction was

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3962 (isolation #379) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if he had a choice between a pr buddy and a goon buddy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4102 (isolation #380) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you claim, Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (isolation #381) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no lim pretty dumb i think

is kerset a vt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (isolation #382) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda feel like this might be a 5/5 town split and all the vts are conftown thus both scum are in the pile of prs.

CSF's role sticks out like a sore thumb. ofc there will be an argument that you can have a backup without the role present but she's basically a named vt/goon as there's no vig to backup. Its an EZ to make fakeclaim.

VOTE: CSF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (isolation #383) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus or House are my best guesses as to her buddy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4230 (isolation #384) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 211, Titus wrote:Can we vote CSF now?
In post 605, Titus wrote:Meanwhile, CSF exists....
is the grand total of Titus' "push" on CSF. early distancing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4232 (isolation #385) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

math could be scum too, I guess. I think it would make sense for scum to have a blocking ability. He'd ofc be lying about the simple mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (isolation #386) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll never let you know
I'll be there whenever you need me
I'll never let you know
Come what may be

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4240 (isolation #387) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is my logic and if I'm wrong it's on me. I just think /5 setup makes the most sense to me and im mature enough to take the blame if it's wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4242 (isolation #388) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

5 all

you guys are killing me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (isolation #389) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mith please heed my prayers. For it is you that all goodness springs forth. May you caress your followers and shine your divine light onto the unbelievers. Grant me a vig shot so that I may cleanse this thread from Mathblade.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #390) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Ythan is mostly self-resolving. I mean if he doesn't eat bullets soonish then maybe we can think about limming him but he's not for today I think. There also might be a 1v1 between Titus and ythan.

I feel like this is the POE right now.

Cat Scratch Fever>>>House>>>Titus>>>Dragon of the West>>>>MathBlade/DrippingGoofball>>>Ythan

I could see House as unhelpful town and CSF/Titus could be a thing. I also think that if Titus was a scum TA then like math/DGB contains 0 scum so I think the correct thing is to kill Titus b4 we start diving into the hood.

DOTW is a scum visitor? eh not impossible I guess.

but I still think both scum are hiding out in the pr claims and killing a slot that has an easily fakeable claim that will never produce results or anything is a decent kill today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4249 (isolation #391) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

/5 is 5 all or maybe I'm wrong and it's 5/, oh well. I think there are 5 vts and 5 prs. Since we have 7 pr claims it means that 2 are lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #392) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean...ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (isolation #393) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how can...

I mean...

do you...

OH MITH!

I strongly believe that it's an even 5 town split. If I'm rght that means 2 of the pr claims are lying. Whether or not it CSF/Titus or House/Titus or Titus/DOTW or even Titus/Ythan I'm not 100% sure. Killing someone that maybe have fake claimed backup vig b/c they thought I was claiming vig is a good elimination FMPOV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (isolation #394) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't fake claim as scum thus you are very likely to be a scum TA if you are scum. Convoluted "crumbs" are well within your scum wheelhouse.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (isolation #395) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you also aren't disagreeing with my premise as you think scum are CSF/Ythan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #396) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

House AND Titus can both investigate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4277 (isolation #397) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math is basically a doctor for vts.
dragon doesn't really do anything.
DGB does nothing
House has a 1x rolecop
Titus you detect pts but there's alot of nerfs.

Ythan provides the invest power it seems like town needs. If you want to say that a 1x rolecop and a TA with a bunch of nerfs makes more sense than a cop and a 1x rolecop then fine. I maybe maybe it is Ythan but I don't really want to get rid of a cop claim d2. CSF seems low-risk high reward. And you are sheeping me there anyways so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4278 (isolation #398) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MUZZLE FOR MATHBLADE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4285 (isolation #399) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I think you should check Titus or Ythan but you do you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”