Open 828 | The Brethren Coalition | Game Over!

Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Hakai »

In post 9, Ythan wrote:Co mod ego have fun y'all~
Fun? This is mafia, we get toxic and condemn innocent villagers!
In post 11, Farren wrote:Enchant, how's it feel to be the most trusted player so far?

HEAL: Farren
HEAL: Enchant
HEAL: enchant
In post 14, Save The Dragons wrote:HEAL: STD
My god! You've figured out how to heal STD's?
In post 18, Pavowski wrote:HURT: Cyrus

This is easy, got one already
Is this post serious?
In post 22, Pavowski wrote:I'm afraid of commitment, I'm just slinging the hurt around for now
Saying this out loud in the thread is probably slightly towny.
In post 34, cyrus62 wrote:I will work with you pav let's remove you and I and look for the 5 why is enchant town? Can we trust std?
Hard to explain but cyrus's intentions fel pure?
In post 36, Pavowski wrote:
In post 34, cyrus62 wrote:I will work with you pav let's remove you and I and look for the 5 why is enchant town? Can we trust std?
Why would I remove myself?

I find it hard to trust STD but who knows
Why?
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 45, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 41, Hakai wrote:
In post 9, Ythan wrote:Co mod ego have fun y'all~
Fun? This is mafia, we get toxic and condemn innocent villagers!
In post 11, Farren wrote:Enchant, how's it feel to be the most trusted player so far?

HEAL: Farren
HEAL: Enchant
HEAL: enchant
In post 14, Save The Dragons wrote:HEAL: STD
My god! You've figured out how to heal STD's?
In post 18, Pavowski wrote:HURT: Cyrus

This is easy, got one already
Is this post serious?
In post 22, Pavowski wrote:I'm afraid of commitment, I'm just slinging the hurt around for now
Saying this out loud in the thread is probably slightly towny.
Hard to explain but cyrus's intentions fel pure?
In post 36, Pavowski wrote:
Why would I remove myself?

I find it hard to trust STD but who knows
Why?
out of the 9 which two do you distrust the most.
I don't know yet.
In post 42, Pavowski wrote:I've played 2 games with StD. In one he was scum, the other is ongoing. I just have a hard time reading him.
I see.
In post 43, yessiree wrote:Hey guys, I only know a few people here

Errr I meant ahoy mateys I've only seen some of yous 'round'ere
This post is very slightly towny, scum probably won't be awkward in-thread.
In post 51, Farren wrote:cyrus - you come across to me like you're in wheeling-and-dealing mode. Is that where your head is now?
VOTE: Farren
In post 52, Enchant wrote:I will never comprehend your logic. I just healed myself. Or is that's looked charismatistic?
I don't mind though.
In post 16, cyrus62 wrote:So we should think of five people we fully trust to be town and vote them. If we get 5 right we win yay lets see if we can do it.
People die if they are killed.
In post 23, cyrus62 wrote:Hey I say go ahead and single me out. I have to decied who I think is town as well.
In post 24, cyrus62 wrote:So I think pev and enchant could be scum. Or feral and pev or feral and enchant but I won't be voteing these 3 for the 5.
So basically you decided to not go in coalition.
You also throws me, feral and and pev from this one.
That's 4 people already. So basically you think everyone else is town and coalition locked?
Good luck with that.
In post 38, cyrus62 wrote:If I was scum why would I do that?
Oh well.

Town motivation to remove self:
... Uuuh. I really can't see reason. Give me? Because you basically lowering chances for instant win if you keep self out.

Scum motivation:
Doesh't want to be caught in coalition with partner.

I consider this very bad play. But i believe, mafia don't want to be SO blatant. Either way, stop please.
In post 50, Farren wrote:So I don't see any merit in hurting them at the moment. I think this is more interesting, and hopefully will produce better results than the last time I ran an experiment with Enchant involved.
Thankfully i don't remember that.

Either way, we have two ways how to play it and i am thinking now which is best.
1. Most obvious, try to get all townies in coalition. Already explained. I am a bit sceptical about chances to get 0 mafias on Coalition. Unless we are scumreading gods. I am not.
2. Try to get all potential mafia members in coalition. Sounds counterreversal, but if we get both mafia on coalition, this would be easy game, as we need just simple elim everyone from coalition for win. I am not sure about row chances to get 2 mafias on coalition, but if it's higher than getting 0 mafias, probably we should go for that.
I believe this post is meta scummy for Enchant but I'll need more data.
In post 65, Nathann wrote:I'm tempted to townread cyrus for now. The willingness to work with Pavowski and to form his Coalition feel genuine at least. I also have a weak tonal Townread on Pavowski.

HEAL: cyrus
HEAL: Pavowski

Yes, I know they're currently doing the "build the Coalition without us in it" exercise.

If I had to come up with a Scumread, I think Farren's the closest to it? He gives me a vibe of an analytical player, who right now feels as if he's forcing himself to post and keep up the analytical appearance? But the game isn't exactly full of content, to be fair. Everyone else feels null so far.
In post 52, Enchant wrote:2. Try to get all potential mafia members in coalition. Sounds counterreversal, but if we get both mafia on coalition, this would be easy game, as we need just simple elim everyone from coalition for win. I am not sure about row chances to get 2 mafias on coalition, but if it's higher than getting 0 mafias, probably we should go for that.
You do understand that we won't know whether it's 1 or 2 Scum in the Coalition if it fails, right?
Oh hi Kilga!
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 72, Enchant wrote:Hakai, did i play with you early?
Can't remember that.
I've played with you a lot.
In post 73, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 71, Save The Dragons wrote:you don't trust me? :crying:
Give me a reason hurt your self.
This is
far
out of cyrus's scumrange.
In post 76, Nathann wrote:
In post 70, cyrus62 wrote:@nathann unvote your self to show me I can work with you
I don't maybe see the point, not like I can single-handedly push a Coalition with myself in it through, but sure.

HURT: Nathann

Why did you decide to trust me right after my last post? You can answer this later if you want to hear Pavowski's answer first, but I am curious.

And why do you find that someone hurting themselves is Town!indicative? Or rather, why do you keep asking that people do so?
VOTE: Nathann
In post 80, Pavowski wrote:Just disagree with this. Scum can absolutely hurt themselves. Scum can even be named to the coalition without voting themselves onto it.

Self-hurting is not a townlock on anybody. And btw saying "self-hurt so I know I can work with you" is giving scum a roadmap to how to play you.

And I'm not sure about Nathann yet.
This post feels genuine.

---

Hard town:

Strong town:
cyrus
Town:

Somewhat town:
Pavlov
Lean town:
yessiree
Null town:
STD (I will be able to read him later, for now it's just vibes)
Null:
Kyo
Null scum:
Farren
Lean scum:
Enchant
Somewhat scum:
Nathann
Scum:

Strong scum:

Hard scum:
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Hakai »

I voted you because your hurting of yourself seemed like it deliberately grabbed attention.

cyrus is out of his scumrange, Pavowski's posts feel genuine, yessiree's weirdposting usually comes from town, STD is vibes but I know his meta, Kyo hasn't provided enough content, Farren is also vibes, Enchant for his posts in this game reminding me of his posts when he was scum, my read on you is for your scummy post and also vibes.

I do find that I tend to scumread analytical players, however.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 110, Farren wrote:
In post 108, Hakai wrote:cyrus is out of his scumrange
What is cyrus's scumrange?
He just is tbh
In post 111, cyrus62 wrote:Oh my god am I real being town read with in 5 pages I think I'm going die from shock. @hakai how do you know my scum range ? How do you know my town range? How can you be so sure I am town. I could just be scum . Willing to work with town to look like I'm town. That said of is my 1st town read.
I've played with you a lot.
In post 131, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 129, Nathann wrote:@Save The Dragons, any other takes?
nope

pav and cyrus are town

and i'm town

so that's 3 from me in my core
Knowing STD's meta these few recent posts are somewhat town indicative.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Hakai »

HEAL: cyrus
HEAL: Pavowski
HEAL: Hakai
HEAL: STD
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 164, yessiree wrote:briefly skimmed, I think for now I'm okay with this

HEAL: yessiree, STD, pavowski, cyrus, farren

can elaborate if needed
Why Farren?
In post 167, cyrus62 wrote:I just have this naggin thought if we put save the dragon in the 5 it will fail
STD is playing strongly towards his town meta.
In post 173, yessiree wrote:buddy lemme offer you a deal

we will stop being lazy if you can put some effort in forming coherent thoughts before posting
cyrus just has a cursed autocorrect. :P
In post 179, yessiree wrote:
In post 177, Enchant wrote:
In post 174, cyrus62 wrote: I'm aiming for the win on day one
PFDPFPSDFPDPSF
AHAHAHHAHA

Sorry not wasting my mental sanity on you. Just take HEAL: cyrus62.
Spoiler:
It's not because of exact this statement but i veryvery doubt it comes from mafia with these actions and statements.
surely you have other townreads besides cyrus and yourself by now
I hate this post and I don't know why.
In post 187, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hesitant to add either of cyrus or pavowski because of their popularity so far. Heals seem to be given to them easily, probably because they've talked a lot is the feeling I've gotten. Hakai, what are you feeling from Cyrus that feels out of his scumrange?
The way he's attempting to strongarm people out of the coalition just isn't something scum him does.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 158, redtea wrote:*slides in wearing socks*

Vote Count 1.03
Save The Dragons (1):
cyrus62
yessiree (1):
Farren
Nathan (1):
Hakai
Not Voting (6):
Enchant, ssbm_Kyouko, Save The Dragons, Nathann, yessiree, Pavowski

Coalition Count 1.03
Hakai (5):
Enchant, cyrus62, Pavowski, Hakai, Save The Dragons
Pavowski (3):
Enchant, yessiree, Save The Dragons
cyrus62 (5):
yessiree, Pavowski, Farren, Nathann, Hakai
Enchant (1):
Enchant
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
ssbm_Kyouko
Save The Dragons (3):
Save The Dragons, Pavowski, cyrus62
Nathann (2):
cyrus62, Pavowski
Farren (5):
Farren, Pavowski, cyrus62, Nathann, Hakai
yessiree (0):

Mod Notes: Kyouko on V/LA

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-08 10:24:33)
@mod I never healed Farren
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Hakai »

In post 194, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 189, cyrus62 wrote:Won't heal ebbs only person to ask to be in the five like 3 post why should we trust your town.
Because when I'm town it is obvious so I'm a good candidate for the coalition regardless of my.alignment. easy to catch if scum, easy to clear if town.
And if you're scum then the coalition fails.
In post 195, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 193, Pavowski wrote:
In post 191, Save The Dragons wrote:something about ssbm's posts bother me
Kinda sorta feel the same, but they're only a couple posts deep.

The good thing about this is round 1 isn't necessarily about finding scum, it's about finding town.

Ssbm doesn't feel town yet.
Implying I will feel town later?
VOTE: kyo
This is literally shading someone over their choice of words.
In post 196, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also I'm pondering hakai's comment on Cyrus scumrange. Going to check back to owner's market blitz. It had a similar town-finding mechanic where players elected a market owner as well as voted for an elim on D1.
Slightly +town for this observation.
In post 200, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If someone does not vote themselves into the coalition in this game it is against the town wincon and serves the scum wincon.

Consider the numbers - there are 9 of us, it is 7-2. Vote yourself into the coalition. There are 3 scenarios:

0 scum: Town wins. Yay!
1-2 scum: from each town player's POV, there is at least 1 scum inside a pool of 4 where town has 3 muslims available. If there is only 1 scum, you get 3 shots to hit scum where eliminating randomly you have a 75% chance of hitting scum in those 3 eliminations (probability is 1 minus the chance of hitting town 3 times in a row, so 1 - (3/4 * 2/3 * 1/2), cancel out the fractions you get 1 - 1/4, or 3/4, or 75%.

And that's the worst case. There's a chance there are 2 scum in the coalition which makes it a 100% chance to hit 1 scum in the first 3 eliminations from a town POV.

Players avoiding the coalition are avoiding the thunderdome and are playing to the scum wincon, which is to send a sacrificial goat to the coalition and have a deepwolf outside to close the game.
While this is a valid mech observation it also relies on you being town.
In post 208, Farren wrote:
In post 202, Hakai wrote:@mod I never healed Farren
That's showing me healing you, not you healing me.
Oops.
In post 214, Farren wrote:HURT: Hakai
HEAL: ssbm_Kyouko
Why?
In post 224, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 218, Pavowski wrote:Yet
Alright idk if scum jokes about this immediately after I call it out. I think Pav was scum in Dead Silence but that was a lolgame and I learned nothing. Leaning town here possibly.
This observation seems more likely to come from town.
VOTE: Nathann/v]
In post 235, Farren wrote:
In post 233, Save The Dragons wrote:seems pretty NAI especially if someone is aware of their meta

could also just be a complete lie
Breaking one's meta - even when aware of it - is easier said than done. Especially as scum. It's not impossible, but it is challenging. Especially over the long haul.

The complete lie is certainly possible - although if it is a lie, it's one that could be disproven with a solid meta-dive. Would be pretty risky at this point - it's early enough in the game that there's plenty of time to metadive her and disprove it, if it's false.
It's not a lie, I've played many games with her. The only problem is that scum Kyo doesn't really get scumread unless you know her meta.
Thinking about it, I actually have a lot of experience with everyone in this playerlist except yessiree and Farren.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Hakai »

Typo.
VOTE: nathann
pedit: VOTE: kyo
I can also do this. I scumread Nathann slightly more but this wagon has more traction.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Hakai »

Earlier he made a post that seemed like it was meant to deliberately call attention to the fact he was hurting himself in an attempt to gain townreads.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 247, Pavowski wrote:
In post 239, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 238, Pavowski wrote:That should make my 5, for the moment:
Cyrus
Hakai
STD
Yessirree
and myself
talk to me about yessiree and hakai
Sure thing, man.

Vibes on yessirree, but that's my weakest of the 5 I think.

Hakai is townreading Cyrus way harder than I think he's earned, which is either very genuine or big scum equity. I don't think there's actually scum equity there, though, so...
I know how cyrus plays.
In post 249, Farren wrote:
In post 245, Hakai wrote:Earlier he made a post that seemed like it was meant to deliberately call attention to the fact he was hurting himself in an attempt to gain townreads.
The only two posts I see that you could be referring to are (the one with the self-hurt) and (answering why when someone asked). Neither of those look to me like they're deliberately trying to call attention to themselves. The former - "because cyrus asked me to" - I could see as a possible attempt to gain townreads, although given the follow-up questions he asked, I don't think that was his motive.
It was post 76 - I voted him for it earlier. That's fair, I guess.
In post 269, Nathann wrote:
In post 245, Hakai wrote:Earlier he made a post that seemed like it was meant to deliberately call attention to the fact he was hurting himself in an attempt to gain townreads.
And you still haven't replied to me about how the fact that cyrus asked me to hurt myself played the part, and how it differs from Pavowski doing the exact same thing a few posts earlier.
Kind of the vibe I got from that post, plus the fact that it was directly after Pav did it.
In post 273, Nathann wrote:
In post 179, yessiree wrote:
In post 177, Enchant wrote:
In post 174, cyrus62 wrote: I'm aiming for the win on day one
PFDPFPSDFPDPSF
AHAHAHHAHA

Sorry not wasting my mental sanity on you. Just take HEAL: cyrus62.
Spoiler:
It's not because of exact this statement but i veryvery doubt it comes from mafia with these actions and statements.
surely you have other townreads besides cyrus and yourself by now
In post 181, yessiree wrote:ok

VOTE: enchant
I forgot about these posts, this sequence gave me a bad vibe about yessiree. I can't quite place it, feels a bit... forced? Like either he's attacking the loltownie for doing funny things and trying to keep busy, or he's attempting some clunky distancing. Either way, feels off for some reason.
Same :/

---

My reads are roughly the same.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 281, Nathann wrote:Hakai, is there a point to playing as an alt when you're gonna immediately stomp around in the game throwing out mostly meta reads?
This is just an alt to change my playstyle.
In post 285, cyrus62 wrote:Haki is most likely t3. Nom would have let it be known who they are. Then again I stated long before I only buy 2 maybe 3 in my 5 as true town.
Maybe I'm just Dwlee's 'metagood' alt
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 288, Enchant wrote:Hakai do you scumread me?
No.
In post 295, Enchant wrote:Because we not winning D1.
Town has won plenty of times day 1 in the past.
In post 301, Enchant wrote:
In post 299, cyrus62 wrote:Nathann can you hurt me and add hanki to your 5.
HURT: All

I stopping caring from this moment.

You opened eyes to me, that i am wrong. TOWN CAN AND WILL WIN D1!

Yes! Especially with me and you out of Coalition, Town will quess 5 other townies! From 7 people, which contain 5 townies exactly! Yes. You quess them ideally. I believe in your godlike scumreading.

Either way. I ignoring Cyrus for whole game. Go kill me, it's better that explaining something to him.
VOTE: Enchant
This feels like scum who is slowly being boxed into a PoE and knows they will lose day 1.
In post 345, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:HURT: STD
Why?

---

Also, where are the townreads on Farren coming from?
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 368, Enchant wrote:Hakai if you scumread me, why i am still in your coalition?
HURT: Enchant
I didn't notice, it was RVS.
In post 371, Nathann wrote:Re my Farren read:

Rereading the ISO up until the 300's, I think this read was more of a "other people look worse" rather than "they look good". And I'm partly wondering if I'm getting pocketed due to him being the only person to Townread me while I was gone. However, I can point out some posts that I did like.

- while "putting people who are putting themselves out there" is a potentially lazy take, I feel like it's pro-Town. The idea itself that more discussion = easier sorting if the Coalition fails is Townie, but not that difficult to fake. However, I feel like using votes as such early is promoting a healthier gamestate, in a sense? Rather, I feel that Townies who are being put in Coalitions are more likely to effort (I certainly felt it was a bit easier for me to get back into the game when I saw at least someone wasn't grilling me) and increases the odds that the Townies will end up in the final Coalition? This made a bit more sense in my head.

/ - While I disagree with the read on Kyouko, I find this kind of read/reasoning to be Townie. I don't see the obvious Scum!motivation for defending a generally Scumread player, and the reasoning feels pure? Like something Town would come up with, while Scum probably wouldn't bother.

- I know, I know this is defending me, but I liked the attempt at assessing my motives. And again, assuming Farren/Kyouko isn't a thing (and I'm guessing it isn't), Scum!Farren would be defending universally Scumread Town slots for what gain?

Okay, so typing this all out, I feel like my Farren Townread is more of a gut / in the moment read than one based on analysis. I
guess
I could see Scum!Motivation in defending Town slots likely to be outside the Coalition if Farren is planning to be inside the Coalition and his partner outside and he's angling to Scumread his fellow Coalition members... But eh. Still above the null line for me.

Though this did make me wonder - @Farren, what's your current read on Hakai, and what did you like about him initially when you put him into the Coalition? (Assuming it was more than the fact he was active.)
I vaguely like this post.
In post 396, cyrus62 wrote:I think enchant may have been right. Wining day one was a fools gambit.
No. :|
In post 412, Enchant wrote:Also not in mood arguing. If everyone disagree with my idea, not gonna complain anymore.
This feels like pointless AtE.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 449, Nathann wrote:
In post 427, Pavowski wrote:
In post 406, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If Pavowski and Cyrus can agree on a 5 that does not include Nathann I'll sheep it
I've been noodling on this all day, and I just don't think scum goes so hard against a single slot, especially one that's, if not being scum read, has had a hard time getting traction in the coalition.

I'm not saying Kyo is right, I just don't see why scum would tunnel like that here.
Isn't this an older Scum tactic? Tunnel a single Town slot to appear busy, save yourself from actually having to do fake analysis of other people and whatnot. If she is Scum here, I'd guess that means her partner is already on their way to be in the Coalition, and she's setting up a later Day plan to get me yeeted after we find her partner in the Coalition... But that's too far into speculation.

Pavowski, do you need anything from me to help you read me better? Like, I'm reading your hesitancy, and I really don't get it.
I haven't seen that tactic used ever.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 452, Nathann wrote:
In post 450, Hakai wrote:I haven't seen that tactic used ever.
Okay. Do you have anything useful to add to the discussion?
In post 451, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Gut instinct on reading that post was that the repetition comes from.scum that is forcing it.
Or,
or
, the repetition came because I wanted to make myself clear and because there were two different theoretical disagreements at play - Fareen disagreeing on theory with Save the Dragons, and me disagreeing on theory with Farren.
In post 451, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm going to hold on to this one like a dog with a bone for the time being.
Should I read this as you not being interested in listening to literally anything that anyone else is saying about me and being willing to die on this hill?
In post 451, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Opinion on anything else you've said? I've been reading it, responding where I have questions/comments to share.
This ties in to the above. I am highly skeptical of a good faith Town player making a read on me (or on anyone, really) based on tone from one (1) post and then not using literally anything else that that player has said in order to read them. The point isn't that I want you to respond to a certain point of mine, the point is that by not taking into account literally anything else I'm doing (or what others are saying about me), your read on me feels willfully ignorant.
Not really.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 472, MathBlade wrote:Hey working right now will read later.

Can someone say who they absolutely want in the coalition please? Only one name allowed no naming yourself.
STD
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #596 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Hakai »

In post 479, MathBlade wrote:
In post 478, cyrus62 wrote:who i dont want in is ssbm and yessir no replace will convice me a man convice agesnt his will . will death tunnel.
Interesting. I am curious as to why.
This also doesn’t answer who you do want in your coalition.

Would you accept any coalition that did not have me and Kyo?

This is an odd way of dodging my question. There’s a reason I am asking it like this.
I don't like this post.
In post 519, MathBlade wrote:I am kinda thinking Cyrus might be scum here.

I don’t see a reason for objection here unless I am missing something?
Stuff I said earlier.
In post 568, Farren wrote:HURT: ssbm_Kyouku
HEAL: Mathblade
I understand where people are coming from with the MathBlade reads but I hold him to a higher standard when reading him because he is very good at playing scum.
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #795 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Hakai »

I do
not
want Nathann in my coalition.
HEAL: Farren, Pavowski, ssbm_Kyouko, MathBlade, Enchant
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #796 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Hakai »

Enchant and Math both play strong scumgames but I have little reason to scumread either of them.

Return to “Completed Open Games”