MS Iron Chef: Battle Potato - Whose Cuisine Reigns Supreme?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by xofelf »

/ego

May do something for this, but equally may not. but I'm interested in watching.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by xofelf »

I do have a thing I plan to try to make, I just needed to be able to pick up a couple of the ingredients. It is basic as shit, but that's kinda the whole point there.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:14 am

Post by xofelf »

You ever have one of those days where you're hungry, but your level of effort or physical ability is pretty much nothing? Well, let me bring you my usual potato dish for these days. I call it:
Depression Potatoes
! The best part is there's so much versatility baked right in(no baking will be necessary)!

Step One: Get together all your various potato making ingredients like so:
If you have more ability, going actual potatoes is highly encouraged, but not necessary! So Instant it is today. And if you're making instant or normal mashed potatoes, you need milk and butter. You'll notice that there is corn hanging about, this is the key ingredient aside from potatoes for this dish. If you have them and feel up to it, you can also toss in things like pieces of ham or hot dogs, for that extra oomph. For spices and flavour we have garlic salt, parsley, onion powder, and black pepper. There's also some parmesan. Measurements on these are difficult in that I never measure, I just put stuff in until it tastes how I like, so play around with that I guess? You can also try tossing in things like onion salt, or Italian seasoning for different flavours if you want.

Step Two: Put all these things minus the potato flakes into a pot on your stove, and because you're going to do this fast and will be hanging around the stove, turn it all the way up!
The number one rule of heating milk on a stove is, you may as well watch it at all times because milk is a bitch and likes to boil over in seconds if you aren't watching. I like to take the cooking time to do some of my physical therapy exercises. These involve putting my hands on the counter, and kicking a leg behind me as far back as it will go while extended, and alternating legs 30 times each. And also from that same position, kicking legs off to the side as far up as they will go while extended and feet still pointing towards the counter alternating 30 times each. By the time you get through both sets of these, the butter will be melted in the pot, and the actual cooking part is done.

Step Three: Pour all the stuff from a pan into a bowl
Wow, so easy!

Step Four: Now put in the necessary amount of potato flakes
I happen to like my potatoes a little on the smooth and saucy side, so I put slightly less than the recommended measurements from the box. But now you mix those suckers up til potatoes look properly blended up.

Step Five: Now get some shredded cheese of your choice and plop that in
It'll be hot enough the cheese will melt, and who doesn't like melty cheesy potatoes?

Step Six: Decide whether or not you want to deal with washing a different dish or if today is a day that eating straight from the serving bowl appeals
Rainbow Spoon is not necessary but highly encouraged. But there you have it, a fairly easy fairly filling actually have cooked something on a stove dish for those days when you know you gotta eat something but you only have so much effort to spend in the kitchen. Also gives you that boost of accomplishment you may be looking for. It's also not bad as a side dish for a full meal. The sky's the limit!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by xofelf »

You could just do the video! Up to you :)
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by xofelf »

I think it's time for you to do Science with a potato.

Also, Caled, those look so fucking good!!!!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”