Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

Knight Lavender, wouldst thou share thy ancestral strategems that we might, in thy own words, become wiser in the hearing?

Knight Daffodil, indeed am I reading thy words on pages of sepia, but as a knight of grace and learning, it is no inconvenience to me to read as thou intends to be perceived.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 8, Knight Azure wrote:So Rainbow Knight is confirmed town, right?
While it is folly to presume anything, given the circumstances I would not besmirch our host's honour with baseless accusations. I am certain that the esteemed Rainbow Knight is aware that all eyes are upon them.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 22, Knight Azure wrote:Does having 7 cool mean there is guaranteed scum in the group by the way?
I'm not really used to these so-called dance games.
T'was by the grace of the Rainbow Knight that we have 7 cool knights. The likelihood of the cult infiltrating the cool knights increases only if thou art of the opinion that the Rainbow Knight herself is poised against the court. Otherwise, the likelihood is equal.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

I don't think I can keep that gimmick up while actually analyzing. Oh well, I tried.

I've mainly been focusing on cool knights, but I just want to say that I wasn't TR'ing the first Crimson but I'm TR'ing this Crimson.

Azure and Chartreuse I'm getting town vibes from. Lavender is also town. Indigo hasn't given enough to work with. Of all the cool knights, I'd say Magenta's most likely to be anti-town - a whole bunch of one-to-two word reactions that don't really have much conviction to them.

I'm also currently townreading the Rainbow Knight, but I must ask, why did you choose to be Cool? Did you have anything to inform you of the decision or was it a whim?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 347, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 342, Knight Seafoam wrote:but I just want to say that I wasn't TR'ing the first Crimson but I'm TR'ing this Crimson.
Crimson never got replaced, you're thinking of burgundy. So who do you really townread?
I promise I'll learn my colours by the end of this. Pre-Burgundy replacement I didn't think terribly highly of Crimson. is where my opinion started to change.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

Oh! Looking back, I think is what made me think Crimson was Gamma Emerald and got replaced.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 353, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 352, Knight Seafoam wrote:Oh! Looking back, I think is what made me think Crimson was Gamma Emerald and got replaced.
Hi! I am the slot that was Gamma’s.

Does this change your reads any?
Not in any meaningful way.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 439, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 385, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 384, The Rainbow Knight wrote:You can't propose to me as we are both cool :cool:
Same temperature marriage should be a thing!

May I have this dance Beige?
I still have reservations from when Gamma proposed to Marigold out of the blue. I have better feelings about your slot after you talked with Azure. You are not bottom 3 in my reads right now, which means I don't currently want you dead. This is a good opportunity for me to figure out if you are town, so I will take it.

I will dance with Chartreuse
I think this is the first pairing I feel fully comfortable with. I feel like Lavender might have accepted a bit prematurely, and while I have reservations about Burgundy, I think Azure will be able to sort that slot (I am more confident that Azure is town than I am that Burgundy isn't).

A couple thoughts because I've never played in a dance game before, if there are 3 remaining and the lone warm knight suspects both cool knights of being cult, can they choose not to select a partner and take out both cool knights at the cost of also sitting out? Likewise, if both cool knights suspect the warm knight, would the same apply? Is there a merit or value in doing it this way? I'd imagine in the first example it's about equal to just pairing up and immediately stepping out.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Knight Seafoam »

Azure, if you were to play matchmaker for the remaining warm knights, who would you pair with whom, and why?

Magenta, why Marigold over Rose?
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 457, Knight Marigold wrote:Well, the situation changes at least. I still lean on
1ndigo's
behavior being scum-indicative but I'd like to hear from the replacement in the event they aren't.
This made me laugh
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 548, Knight Rose wrote:Well, it looks like I will end up forming a palette with Seafoam or Indigo. To be honest, I'm already sort of made a choice. But it is something I'm not super happy about for reasons I can't really describe. Either way, I don't think I make it too deep into this game which is ok.
Also, I have some more thoughts on Lavender. I think she's trying to be helpful this game like a sort of support. There hasn't been a lot of reads from that slot and most of the posts are very "informative" (can't really think of the right word). Initially, I viewed that as sort of scummy, but I also think it can be a town playstyle (to some extent). Wondering how others are reading Lavender.
The only -town I've really seen from Lavender was how quickly Lavender accepted the dance. Otherwise the slot has been pretty +town to me, and she looks like she was genuinely trying to sort new Indigo.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #568 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 565, The Rainbow Knight wrote:@Seafoam

What are you thinking about when you make a decision between Marigold & Rose?
I'm thinking about whether they're someone who I can sort and who can sort me. I think on both counts Marigold might be coming out ahead - for the way I play I think Rose might be a bit too non-confrontational, which I think would make it difficult for either of us to read the other.

PEdit:
Accept Knight Marigold
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #634 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Knight Seafoam »

I'm a bit fascinated by Indigo's hot take on scum!Rainbow and I don't know if that's a direction scum!Indigo takes if they believe they're going to be sitting out.

just in case this somehow overlaps deadlines,
@mod: I'll be V/LA from Sunday morning until Monday evening
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 637, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 634, Knight Seafoam wrote:I'm a bit fascinated by Indigo's hot take on scum!Rainbow and I don't know if that's a direction scum!Indigo takes if they believe they're going to be sitting out.

just in case this somehow overlaps deadlines,
@mod: I'll be V/LA from Sunday morning until Monday evening
I really don’t understand this post at all. Are you saying I’m town for assuming I’d be sitting out, because I think that pretty much looked like a slam dunk yesterday. I basically decided to give my final reads and meme, because I believed it was all but hopeless getting anyone to believe me.

Wrt to Rainbow, their not wanting Rose to sit out, makes me think I could be wrong on that. Why would scum!Rainbow care that Rose sat out. It was more about his Magenta read in addition to possibly tinfoiling about his role because he’s not IC and he’s the only one who got to choose whether to be a cool or a warm. I would have probably made the warms hot, because I think warms would probably have preferred that.
Not town because you assume you'd be sitting out, but +town for your thoughts on Rainbow because they didn't seem fabricated, and I feel like if you were mafia you wouldn't even bring up Rainbow the way you did.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #649 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 647, The Rainbow Knight wrote:btw is there anyone who would really like to join me in a neighborhood tonight ?

My heart is with Daffodil but I am happy to work with another.
I can see where your heart is at, but I'm not entirely sure where your head is at - makes it sound like you're purposely not mentioning scumreads. If you have a townread who has differing scumreads than you, maybe form a neighbourhood with them; otherwise, if a private chat would help you sort or goad out some information on someone you're not sure of, go there.

I think everyone would be willing and honoured if you chose them.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”