Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by datsi »

VOTE: Charlemagne
Who are you?
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by datsi »

yo may also call me badisi/badtisi
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by datsi »

actualy batsi works too
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 26, charlemagne wrote:An alt of a player who's been on hiatus for a while. I think my playstyle will be pretty drastically different than before, so I'm playing with this alt to get something of a fresh start. I doubt I'll reveal my main until I play some number of games on this account.
May I ask you the same question?
That’s a fair enough answer, and a fair enough riposte as well.
I am an alt of Gamma Emerald, just with a paint job to look vaguely like Datisi, and a playstyle vaguely akin to GuyInFreezer.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 92, innocentvillager wrote:lets goooo!!! :]:]

either way, we win

if green flip, we get to cut to the fucking explosions which is why we signed up for this game

if red flip, we won on page. 3. when was the last time you won on page 3??? you haven't? oh ok me neither
Still not winning the award for fastest town win though iirc, pretty sure that one Confirmed Guilties micro that BTD6_Maker was in was won on page 2.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 91, charlemagne wrote:
In post 90, datsi wrote:
In post 26, charlemagne wrote:An alt of a player who's been on hiatus for a while. I think my playstyle will be pretty drastically different than before, so I'm playing with this alt to get something of a fresh start. I doubt I'll reveal my main until I play some number of games on this account.
May I ask you the same question?
That’s a fair enough answer, and a fair enough riposte as well.
I am an alt of Gamma Emerald, just with a paint job to look vaguely like Datisi, and a playstyle vaguely akin to GuyInFreezer.
gamma!!
you're one of my favs
Also this is hella flattering and honestly the pick-me-up I sorely needed today.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 101, innocentvillager wrote:gamma ur great you don't need to be fake daddisi just be urself
I’m not using this alt for escapism, if I were I likely wouldn’t be so open about who I am. I mostly use it to meme in games with playerlists I like.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by datsi »

s’allgood
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by datsi »

IV is town and anyone who says otherwise should be blown up
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 119, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:daddisi dodging the game start is very scum indicative?
Given what happened during the marathon weekend iirc, I highly doubt this?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by datsi »

Unfortunately no
30 posts is a hard act to follow, and we didn’t make that benchmark
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:40 am

Post by datsi »

well this is a thing to come in to
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:45 am

Post by datsi »

half-tempted to blow up on someone right now
pedit: idk about dwlee or pooky being town, especially dw
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:48 am

Post by datsi »

explode: bingle

IV and charles should probably be left alive until 3p at least

Return to “Completed Open Games”