Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Kitty Trauma Team »

^---- the last two posts were kuribo, sorry I'll try to remember to sign my posts

-k
~Kuribo & Mala, cat lovers who know CPR
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Milobird »

I do have TIL on the townier side of null. I’m trying to think of how to articulate why though.

What do you think of Skrew?
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:54 pm

In post 1101, Milobird wrote:I do have TIL on the townier side of null. I’m trying to think of how to articulate why though.

What do you think of Skrew?

the majority of Skrew's posts seem to be essentially complaining that people aren't taking the game seriously and then pushing STD

I could see Skrew being scum here

While y'all have me, I'll probably end up having to let chowchow coast to endgame regardless of their alignment, how the hell could I ever scumread that gimmick and avatar? Or townread the gimmick because it's fluffy NAIness, but that's beside the point because I can't scum read it. It's adorable. Just look at those widdle sets of eyes.

-k
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:57 pm

And since my shift will be over soon, just a heads up that I'm not gonna be around tomorrow, Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday. Friday and Monday are fine.

For the other days, just @mala in the thread and she can quote it in the hydra PT and I'll get to it when I'm back in town

Or she can just Snapchat me if it's super urgent I guess but I doubt anything could be urgent enough to drag me back here

-k
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by T3 »

liking kuri's posts, esp the part about sk
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1086, Milobird wrote:Okay, but why are you choosing to argue over this instead of something game relevant.
Shea is correct mid-game is not usually the best time for genuine mafia play feedback.

-Bell
This is a silly question if you read what I was responding to in the first place
I prefer they, thanks :)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1087, Milobird wrote:Sorry about your Mom Kuribo.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

As the person who started brain celll wagon I like the gypyx wagon more
Im a dog that quacks
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 1107, WhemeStar wrote:As the person who started brain celll wagon I like the gypyx wagon more
Why?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1060, Alexandrite wrote:Someone explain the brain cell scumcase because they stole that braincell from me.

Also I'd like to add that wisdom is giving scum!pings to me

- Meg
Have some townpoints for your unpopular stance
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1108, imaginality wrote:
In post 1107, WhemeStar wrote:As the person who started brain celll wagon I like the gypyx wagon more
Why?
I find the gypyx wagon to be made up of townier people
Im a dog that quacks
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 830, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:I can't read Mastina for shit on day one, just gonna call her town
I do have a flowchart for that, yaknow. :P
In post 838, Gypyx wrote:edit while reading further : yeah okay saw your answer to ralts, not a huge fan of admitting that you yourself are scummy but like i don't know how to play mafia so idk
I wasn't saying I was scummy, I was saying that I was aware that I was displaying the trait I'd expect that scum displayed but also acknowledging that I know it wouldn't be
only
scum displaying that trait.
In post 846, imaginality wrote:I don't like Gypyx and Ralts jumping on mastina's comment about the people who see TSQ v STD as TvT being more likely scum than not.
I mean on the one hand I do think Gypyx's comment absolutely sucks.

On the other hand the Gypyx wagon gives off terrible vibes and feels like it fucking sucks, with scum latching onto it.

When I'm in a better mindset (hella tired right now, just reading to stay caught up, not really capable of good critical thinking), will be able to give that better thought.
In post 868, May and Brendan wrote:
Not Voting:
The Goat, mastina
MOD:
In post 339, mastina wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
I've not changed my vote once in the game; I should be on SirCakez
In post 874, Thestatusquo wrote:Goats entrance feels off to me so far. Complains about pages (frequent scum tactic when they're behind and need to say something) makes vague comment about the largest wagon maybe being scummy (how would you know? Maybe because buddies are talking about it in pt?)
Valid, tho I'd like to also say SleepyKrew did fairly similar so I'd be willing to yeet either of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 919, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:Mastina, are you going to be generally active this game?
Active? Mostly--I'm starting a new job tomorrow, and League Worlds 2021 is going on right now, both of which will cut into my activity a little, but I
should
be able to be here fairly often and be fairly active overall. (I'm close to my limit in gaming, but while fatigue is a risk, I'm not exceeding the limit.)

Contributing? Well, not
tonight
(not in the headspace for it), but we'll have to see. Hopefully, with luck, yes, but potentially will lack if I am struggling to get a good town core.

I have a good scum core I feel, but not a good town core, so I've got better than nothing but not as much as I want to have.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Your good scum core is cakez crew and goat?
That's lackluster
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 956, Save The Dragons wrote:the one time i've seen scum mastina she said the most random things i don't know if that's the case with scum!mastina but it's definitely different from my (admittedly only one) example
I mean to be fair.

The difference between you and Shea is that you have experienced recent scumastina, where I can't scum worth a damn.

Shea has experienced old scumastina, where I was at my prime and fully capable of actually playing scum.

The difference between current scumastina and the scumastina of when I was in my prime is just as night/day as the difference between my towngame and my scumgame in that prime-scumastina is nigh-indistinguishable from my towngame (not quite, obviously, even at my prime there were clear scumastina markers because different alignments wanted to do different things and used different methods but it was surface-level at least visibly very similar requiring nuance to distinguish) but current scumastina is obvious as fuck. :P

That having been said.

I don't think I'm actually out of my current-scumastina range, so the strong townreads on me are a bit baffling. Yeah, I'm town, so yeah, the reads are accurate, but how the fuck are people thinking that I'm not being my lazy apathetic scum self here? I've not power-towned yet (I'll get there obviously, eventually, but I'm not there
right now
), so I actually don't understand why I look town to folks. I AM town, but if *I* don't think I look town as town, if *I* don't think I'm out of my scumrange (and that says something when I'm talking about not being out of my
current
scumrange), chances are, I'm not actually out of my scumrange soooo...I don't understand the townreads there.
In post 964, Save The Dragons wrote:i think i downplayed the "randomness." she literally quoted random posts and was like "Town." "Scum?" "Town!" "scum." to them it was bizarre.
I've got some bad news for ya.

:P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by mastina »

[quote="In post 1091, Kitty Trauma Team"I suddenly have a million questions about her claim and how it would relate to being targeted by my own ability because I'd REALLY hate to have to be the one to NAR that[/quote]Well if you were the first/only person to target me, I'd get a copy of your ability.

Granted, I haven't asked about success vs. attempt in terms of targeting me, didn't think of it until now, will do that after submitting this post. The role PM says 'targeting', which implies it doesn't need to succeed in order for me to copy it, but not every mod is as fond of strictly adhering to semantics as I am so the wording of targeting in spite of implying success isn't needed, may still require success, so need to ask about that.
In post 1008, SirCakez wrote:I'm looking at the playerlist and honestly realizing I'd be forcing a read on like 75% of these players if I try to make a readslist
A lot of players are blending together
While I empathize with this as it's true of me, too, I still think Cakez is scum here anyway.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1115, mastina wrote:
In post 1091, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:I suddenly have a million questions about her claim and how it would relate to being targeted by my own ability because I'd REALLY hate to have to be the one to NAR that
Well if you were the first/only person to target me, I'd get a copy of your ability.

Granted, I haven't asked about success vs. attempt in terms of targeting me, didn't think of it until now, will do that after submitting this post. The role PM says 'targeting', which implies it doesn't need to succeed in order for me to copy it, but not every mod is as fond of strictly adhering to semantics as I am so the wording of targeting in spite of implying success isn't needed, may still require success, so need to ask about that.
In post 1008, SirCakez wrote:I'm looking at the playerlist and honestly realizing I'd be forcing a read on like 75% of these players if I try to make a readslist
A lot of players are blending together
While I empathize with this as it's true of me, too, I still think Cakez is scum here anyway.
Fixing my broken quote here, but also adding;
I suppose I should point out that, technically speaking, my role specifies that I gain a copy of the first
move
, but I figure that every power this game is probably a move.
(I honestly didn't read the game mechanics at all, like I said, I had completely forgotten I signed up for this game in the first place. I didn't remember until I got my role PM, so. Reading game stuff just wasn't something I had as a priority.)
Ralts
Ralts
Townie
Ralts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Ralts »

In post 1004, SirCakez wrote:i'm actually about to dump a readslist
When's this mixtape gonna drop?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1113, Wisdom wrote:Your good scum core is cakez crew and goat?
That's lackluster
That'd be lackluster if that was my scum core but thankfully it is not.
In post 758, mastina wrote:Milobird
Save the Dragons
Firebringer
Thestatusquo
Wisdom

Truth Innuendos Lies
Sharing the Brain Cell

WhemeStar
Kitty Trauma Team
Dwlee99
Ralts

Alexandrite
The Goat
Gypyx
chowchow
Woolax
SleepyKrew

imaginality

T3
SirCakez
Since then:
Kitty Trauma team has become more town.

Goat has become more scum;
Woolax is a little more scum;
SleepyKrew is more scum.

So my actual scum core is more like:

(locktown at least for D1)
Milobird
Save the Dragons
Firebringer
Thestatusquo
Wisdom

(almost locktown, is strongly town for D1)
Kitty Trauma Team
Sharing the Brain Cell
Truth Innuendos Lies

(various shades of ambivalence)
WhemeStar
Dwlee99
Ralts

(various shades of null)
Alexandrite
chowchow
Gypyx

(south of null by an undefined amount)
Woolax
imaginality
The Goat

(lean scum)
SleepyKrew

(lockscum)
T3
SirCakez

I realize that having only two lockscum isn't ideal and that my townreads aren't as sure as they should be, but I'm overall happy with having the scum
pool
be what it is;
{Woolax, imaginality, Goat, SleepyKrew, T3, SirCakez} is a group that I think should have at least 2 scum in it. Obviously, I'd hope for more, I'd think 2-4 in there total, but there should be a
minimum
of two scum in there.

I'm happy with a scum
pool
of six, with 2 of them being lockscum.

It's not where I'd
prefer
to be on D1, but I'm at least
content
with it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Swap T3 and Brain and I'd be happier
Ralts
Ralts
Townie
Ralts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by Ralts »

Why is Firebringer lock town?
Ralts
Ralts
Townie
Ralts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Ralts »

In post 1111, mastina wrote:
On the other hand the Gypyx wagon gives off terrible vibes and feels like it fucking sucks, with scum latching onto it.

When I'm in a better mindset (hella tired right now, just reading to stay caught up, not really capable of good critical thinking), will be able to give that better thought.
This is an interesting callout; the only person you have south of null voting that is currently voting for Gypyx is imaginality vs. 3 who are voting for Brain Cell.
Ralts
Ralts
Townie
Ralts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Ralts »

In post 1104, T3 wrote:liking kuri's posts, esp the part about sk
I had the same thought.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:07 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1094, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:Lemme talk to Mala and get her blessing, I honestly think town would benefit more from knowing our ability in full

-k
Oh wait I accidentally skimmed over this post
ktt locktown
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Truth Innuendos Lies »

In post 1093, Thestatusquo wrote:Reminder to myself and to anyone rereading the game in like 3 game days that chowchow and TIL are never red together.
We are not buddies with anyone and I strongly doubt chowchow is either. What I don’t understand is why you’re even making this post. I thought you had them as strong town?

~I
Hydra of Marashu=TRUTH, Auro=LIES and Nancy Drew 39=INNUENDOS

We can handle the truth, can you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”